Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male NinjaXFemale ninja rp. L337Gam3r and I only.

The setting takes place at a ninja school in Kyoto Japan where a sensei and his daughter are having a memorial ceremony for a male ninja that was the sensei daughter best friend in her life.

All of the ninja students paid their respect and wondered if this male ninja really did die on a mission to save the emperor of Japan life from another male ninja leader that wanted to rule over all of Japan. But some of them think that the sensei daughter male ninja friend is alive and is in hiding from the sensei and his daughter.

Everyone all left the memorial ceremony and all of the sensei ninja students went back to their training once again and even the sensei daughter went back to her white ninja training in the forest that was about a mile away from the ninja school.

The sensei daughter name is Satoshi and she trains beside the water and continues on practicing her ninja kicks and all of a sudden Satoshi hears a noise coming from a tree and she slowly gets into her fighting stance and said out loud,” Whom ever is hiding up in the trees show yourself right now I mean it too." It's about 7pm in the evening on a nice spring evening out like tonight. (d.)

Re: 1X1 Male NinjaXFemale ninja rp. L337Gamer3 and I only.

Name: Satoshi
Height: 5'5
Eyes: Hazel green
Hair: blonde
Wearing: Satoshi is wearing an all white ninja outfit and she knows how to hide very well from her enemies grasp at all times.
Weapon: ninja sword and ninja stars.
History: Satoshi lost her mother about 4 days ago she was murdered by a ninja assassin and Satoshi witness her mother death and she pormised her mother she'll find the ninja assassin that killed her mother and get revenge for her mother so her mother can finally rest in peace.

Appearnce: This is what Satoshi looks like except her hair is blonde not silver,she doesn't have a bandage over her left knee and she doesn't wear a ninja mask unless if she goes on a mission or is trying to hide from the enemy grasp at any cost.

Hiding in a tree, how cliche. The young man chuckled as the female called him out of his hiding spot. Soft, ice colored eyes locked on the young woman. The top of his head was uncovered down to the bridge of his nose where a dark blue mask began to wrap his head leaving most his facial features a mystery. He had dropped a few yards from her and bowed softly. “I do not need you to raise your fists, although from watching your practice there would be no challenge if I wanted to drop you.”

The young man who had recently returned to this land was named Rain, that may not have been his birth name but that was his name now. It was almost more of a trademark, Rain, if his mission was scheduled it almost always seemed to rain. Blood, or true rain it didn't matter it was something that really drove Rain the water was something that Rain had always liked. He had been personally trained by an exile in a personal home that was behind a large river, trained beneath a large waterfall beaten, bruised and at times broken by the sheer force.

Satoshi looked at the male ninja and said to him,"How do I know that,you weren't going to try to kill me or sneak attack me from behind and what is your business that you have here in Japan hmm.?"

She slowly backed away from him and remembers one thing she learned,"Never ever trust another ninja even if the other ninja claims to be your friend,it could be a trap."

Satoshi looked at the male ninja very carefully and she has two of her ninja body guards that always accompany her on training sessions to keep her safe from the enemy grasp at all times and she tries to remember whom this male ninja is and nothing comes to her mind at all and she sighed.

The two ninja body guards appeared beside Satoshi and said to the other ninja,"Don't lay a hand on her at all and don't come any closer to her at any cost and why did you return back here Rain,we thought you were dead,but your not. How the heck did you survive the attack of the shadow ninja leader clan hmm.?"

The male smirks and shakes his head at the two guards who swiftly moved to their masters side. “Please, if you boys remember who I am then you know that you wont be able to stop me. You should also know that I was the only one of your sensei's students who mastered a lot of the secret arts.” With a smirk beneath the blue mask Rain pulled two Kunai from his waist sash. “Tell me guardians of the daughter of the master, what do you say think you truly can stop me?” Rain's eyes narrowed at the two guards as his knuckles gripped white around the handles of the knives.

Looking at the young woman who stood before him he sighed and shook his head. “Spilling the blood of your subordinates would not entertain me, however a chance at your father would simply thrill me.” Rain smirked again and slid his Kunai back into their hidden sheaths. Popping his neck from one side to the other he decided to entertain the guards. “The mission into the Shadow Clan's land was a suicide mission, your father sent me into a land full of trained assassins who simply seemed to somehow know I was coming. Now, I simply want answers; oh, and the blood of at least five of your fathers ninja.”

Satoshi said to the two ninja guardians,"Stand down and stand aside if you don't lower your guard,he could actually kill you please do I say Leo and Larry please listen to me please.?"

Leo and Larry did what Satoshi told them to do and said to her,"How else do we solve this situation,and he must know whom you are Lady Satoshi and are you going to let Rain try to kill your father or 5 of his ninja students,what should we do now.?"

Satoshi looked at Rain and said to him,"The Sensei never told me that he sent you on suicidle mission at all,why didn't he tell me the truth.? I need to figure out why The Sensei didn't say anything to me and Larry and Leo none of us are capable of trying to stop Rain,if we try to stop him,we'll end getting killed and I'm not ready to die not for a long time."

Satoshi whispered to Larry and he disappeared into the fog and reappeared at The Ninja School to let Satoshi father know that she is alright and she isn't harmed or hurt at any cost.

The Sensei nods his head and he knew that Rain will eventually return back once again to claim what is his and no one knows what Rain wants or claim at any cost.

Satoshi looked at Rain and said to him,"Those two ninja guardians are too protective about me and it was nice running into you once again Rain and I'll be seeing you around and please don't try to kill any of The Sensei ninja students at all please don't Rain. And I must return back to the ninja school before nighttime comes along,and is their anything else you want to talk about or not all hmm Rain.?"

Rain shook his head and bowed softly. Turning he looked over his shoulder at her. "I can't promise anything about your father, but I will let you figure out what really happened in the land of the shadow clan." Rain's eyes said nothing, his body language heartless, something it hadn't been before the day he left. With a sigh he sprinted off into the woods, his feet making no sounds, and leaving no prints, almost as if he never existed.

Satoshi and the two ninja guardians disappeared into the fog and they reappeared back at the school and Satoshi entered into her father's mediation room and she said to him,

“You lied to me that Rain was dead, but he is alive and how dare you send him on a suicidal mission into the shadow clan realm. Mother was right you are nothing but a liar father, I’ll be in my room and don't blame me if Rain comes after you and kills some of your ninja students you have taught good night father."

Satoshi left the meditation room and she entered into her room and she closed her door behind her and locked it up and she laid down in her bed and sighed.

Satoshi father was a bit surprise that his own daughter kind of told him off and said to the two ninja guardians,” Make sure that Rain doesn't get close to my daughter ever again like he did once before, keep an eye on her at all times. Be careful Rain can be a trickster and he can trick any of us, so be on your best guard at all times, and if you happen to see Rain around here, try to stop him even if it means to kill him understood."

The two ninja guardians nodded their heads and stood guard at Satoshi door and they wonder if Rain would dare to enter into this dojo or not at all and they both sighed.

((I hope this is more neater and not sloppy at all.))

Rain had slipped away to his home, not too far from the dojo. In fact it over looked the dojo. A large waterfall was nestled only a mile from the west training grounds, it was where many of the ninja he had once called brothers came to meditate. He had too at one time been there to meditate, now it was his home. Halfway up the sheer cliff behind the wall of water was a cave, the cave could only be spotted when on the same height with the mouth, the entrance was no wider than a door way, and no taller than three feet so getting in was a little tricky. Rain had mastered the cave many years ago after finishing his training in the land of shadow under the tutelage of the man he called his dark master.

The mouth of the cave expanded to a large single chasm of a room. There were no stalactites or stalagmites, however there was remnants of both within the cave. Rain had cleared the cave of the obtrusive objects when he first moved in, he had broken his left hand and right shin in doing so but the pain was worth the rewards. The home was concealed from the rest of the world as were his trainings in the shadow and water discipline as well as his dabbling in the air discipline learning the chi controlled ninjetsu of all of them as well as he could.

Satoshi fell asleep in her room and she wonders what might or could happen tonight and hoped that her father and his dojo were not in danger since Rain has return back for good.

The two ninja guardians always stood guard at The Sensei daughter bedroom door and they heard a noise inside the dojo and wondered what it could be. They both ignored the noise and continued to keep guard until when ever they both knew that the sensei daughter was safe and not in danger during the night and they both sighed.

Satoshi quickly woke up from her sleep and she also heard the noise as well and wonders what the heck it could be. Satoshi climbs out of her bed and changes out of her pjs and into her white ninja outfit and she pushed her bedroom door open and said to the two ninja guardians,"Keep an eye on my father's room I'll see what this noise is,do not worry I can handle things on my own,please don't follow me ok I'll be fine trust me."

The two ninja guardians nodded their heads to agree with Satoshi and they ran to the Sensei room and stood guard while Satoshi checks out what the noise is and where it's coming from as well.

Satoshi follows the noise and she enters into the outside training room and she felt a chill go down her spine and knew that something wasn't right here. And she quickly withdrew her sword and scanned the area very carefully and wondered whom else was out here beside herself.

Another male ninja appeared near by Satoshi and he threw a few punches and kicks towards Satoshi and said to her,"You shouldn't of came out here by yourself girl,I'm a top notch ninja assassin thta was hired by my master to try to kill you or your father,but you came out here by yourself what a shame,your father will be upset if anything happens to his prescious one and only daughter he has left in the family. Your time is up girl."

Satoshi dodges this ninja assassin attacks and she quickly creates a water ninja move that she learned from her mother and she takes out the ninja assassin in one hit and she said to the assassin,"No one dares to threaten my father or I no one does,you have no idea whom you are dealing with ninja assassin."

Satoshi and the ninja assassin were fighting against each other and she finally knocks out the ninja assassin and she quickly caught her breathe and Satoshi wonders whom sent or hired this ninja assassin to try to kill her or her father and she tries to think whom it could be and no one comes to mind at all.

((I hope this is more neater and not as sloppy and hopefully my spelling grammer is all correct and not wrong.))

Rain's mind was flitting about through his thoughts as he drank a steaming glass of tea slowly watching the world through the waterfall. Looking through the water he yawned and stood up, soon Rain would walk to the back of his home and grab two daggers sheathing them at the small of his back. Grabbing a few shuriken he smiled and walked to the mouth of the cave and took a quick jump towards the ground. Plummeting towards the earth he smiled hitting the water he closed his eyes and the water froze solid beneath his feet.

Walking off the river he smirked and headed off into the direction of the temple to exact his revenge. Reaching the temple he looked on at the two guards outside of Satoshi's room and sighed moving passed it deeper into the compound.

Seeing the fight between his old friend and another random ninja he watched silently. When the fight was over Rain softly applauded. “I doubt that would have worked if it would have been me.”

Satoshi looked at Rain and said to him,"How the heck did you get by the two ninja guardians and ended up out here in the outdoor training area hmm? My fight is not with you and I know that I'll defently loose against you for sure. I've been working hard with my ninja training for quite sometime and are you by any chance spying on me hmm Rain.?"

Satoshi looks at the ninja assassin and then at Rain and she wasn't sure if Rain was the one that sent this ninja assassin after her or her father,or if their was another ninja clan that was after her father dojo or not and she was trying to figure all of this out and she sighed.

Looking at the ninja on the ground Rain shook his head. Walking closer to her he knelt down next to the unconscious man. "You always were too soft on your opponents." He said and with lightning speed and precision drove the well honed point of one of the daggers he carrier through the mans chin, into his skull. The blood dripped slowly from the wound as Rain pulled the dagger from the males flesh. "If you think this was my work you're mistaken, I would have come myself." Rain smiled and looked at the area behind him.

"Your guards are morons who simply do not understand the true ways of the ninja, a guardian in the ninja clan should never exist it is the way of our kind to fight, to die and to try to better ourselves through that." He said as he sheathed the dagger again. "You seem to have seen enough blood shed tonight."

Satoshi looked at Rain and she quickly pulls the dagger from the dead ninja assassin pocket and she quickly dropped the dagger and said to Rain,"Do you remember a ninja clan named: The dragon ninja clan or not really.? That dagger is from that clan,I thought they were all wiped out at least that is what my father told me."

Satoshi said to Rain again,"I don't like seeing blood you should know that by now,like I witness my mother's death I saw her blood being shedded and it was not a good thing at all Rain. I know you wouldn't send anyone to try to kill me or my father,and I know that you'll come here by yourself Rain."

Rain looked at the dagger and shook his head. "The dragon clan, ninja was never in their name. They were outcasts from every discipline, every nation. They were not ninja, they were rogue." Rain inspected the dagger for a moment as Satoshi spoke. "You know I am sorry for the death of your mother, I was not in the dojo at the time or I would have tried to save her." Rain said bowing his head softly. "However I don't this dojo is safe, not for you, not for anyone of the fools your father has trained. This assassin was sent here for a reason, I don't know why but it was obviously the death of someone." Taking the dagger he flicked his wrist sending the tip to embed in the nearest wall. "You should leave."

Satoshi looked at Rain and said to him,"You should know that my father won't let me leave this dojo at any cost,unless if I'm accompany with another ninja that is the only way I can leave this dojo,but no ninja won't accompany me or keep me safe at all Rain.

"Of course I know that if you were in dojo that time you'd tried to save her life I know that Rain,plus my mother and father made a promise to someone and netiher of them would tell me what the promise is or whom it is at all."

Satoshi father disappeared and reappeared beside his daughter and he glared at Rain and said to his daughter,"It's best if you leave and find somewhere safe where you'll be safe and out of harm's way,but not sure which ninja I could trust to keep you safe and out of harm's way for a while or not.

I'm not sure if I could trust Rain with you or trust you with the emperor of Japan at all daughter. Someday you'll know the promise that we kept from you and whom we made a promise with,but it's your choice if you want to stay here and keep your life in risk or even my life at risk,it's your choice daughter and choose wisely."

Satoshi looked at her father and then at Rain and she has no idea which would be safer for her and she wonders if her parent's made a promise to Rain or not.

When the clan head of the dojo finally showed himself Rain smirked and drew both of his daggers. "Old man, now you saved me a lot of trouble, I can take your life. Just as you tried to take mine." Rain cracked his neck and looked up at the sky, it was clear. With a sigh and the shake of his head he sheathed the daggers. He closed his eyes and stood up. "Your father promised you to the head of the Dragon clan, in return for some scroll that they had stolen." Rain said with a smug look on his face. "You brainless old fool, I was in the room when you made the agreement." Rain smirked and stepped forward face to face with the man he once called Sensei. "You should start telling people your plans, they seem to come back and haunt you if they are kept secret." He said before vanishing as if into the air itself.

Satoshi looked at her father and said to him,"How dare you promise me to the head of the dragon clan how could of you made that promise father. I'm out of here father,don't you dare send any of your ninjas after me,I should of believed mother,instead of you father, see you when ever father."

Satoshi quickly ran into the forest and she jumped from tree to tree and she lands right by the river side and she kneels down beside the river and wipes a few tears away from her eyes and she should of listened to her mother and also believe Rain as well. Satoshi sighed and she gazed at the water and looks at her ninja mask and knew that if The leader of Dragon ninja clan finds out she isn't at her father's dojo,she'll be in more danger then ever before and she didn't care right at the moment at all and sighed.

The Sensei reappeared inside the meeting room and said to the leader of Dragon clan,"Satoshi has ran away,because Rain told her truth about the deal I made with you and she was heading into the forest and becareful that forest is Rain terrority and not many ninjas have ever made it out of that forest alive. Good luck in sending some of your ninjas and my ninjas into that forbiden forest of shadow."

The leader of Dragon ninja clan said to Meko,"Do not worry Meko we'll get your daughter back here and make her join our side don't worry,she'll be very easy to find in no time ok."

Meko nodded his head to agree with his friend and hoped that Satoshi knew what she was doing and he sighed.

In his home Rain sighed and shook his head as he watched a few specks that seemed to be people moving through his forest. Eying them he smirked and watched, they were ninja wearing a red outfit with gold embroidery. “What are these fools doing?” Rain asked himself as he moved to look down towards the river to see the daughter of his ex-sensei. He growled lightly and dove out the cave entrance landing again on the water, taking off down the river as if it were solid ground. Running past Satoshi he stopped and turned. “Climb the fucking waterfall.” Rain called and watched as a ninja jumped from the trees. “Shit.” Rain pulled a dagger from its sheath and through it at the man, impaling him in the throat. “Run.”

Satoshi looked at Rain and she quickly climbed up the waterfall and she made a run for it and thinks inside of her mind,"I shouldn't be running away,I should stay and fight,I'm not a coward and never ever will be a coward at all in life. But Rain told me to run so I better run and find somewhere to hide for a while."

Satoshi feels a little bit of draft coming from somewhere and she found the hidden cave entrance and she entered into the cave and looked around the cave,and she knew this must be where Rain has been living all these years and she found a place to sit down and she sighed and hoped that her friend Rain would be alright taking on about 4 of the dragon ninja clan ninjas.

The other three ninjas saw how Rain killed their leader and all three of the dragon ninja clan ninjas all charged at once towards Rain to see how fast his reflexes were and they liked to challenge another ninja from another ninja clan that posses a threat to their clan leader.

Looking at the other three ninja that were now straight rushing him Rain smirked. Closing his eyes for a split second he sprung from the ground directly at the one in front of him. “You die first!” Rain yelled as he landed a strong kick into the ninja's stomach. The first victim coughed as his body nearly crumpled in half at the strength of the kick to his midsection. The look of surprise on his face nearly made Rain smile as the second hit of his combo was landed, his left foot was brought down hard onto the base of the mans neck; right where the spinal chord met the cerebellum. This was not the killing blow, and as the ninja's two partners watched on in horror as Rain flung punch after punch into their friends sternum and torso. All the while, as if to make himself seem insane, a horrifying laugh emanated from Rain's mouth. Finally through with his onslaught of physical attacks Rain drew his two daggers once more. “Now I guess I should end this quickly, this attack came from the Shadow Clan. They send their regards.” Smirking Rain started the attack, with lightning fast movements Rain basically checker boarded the man's front, and to finish it with his own twist kicked the corpse into the air.

As the blood of the man whom he had just brutally slain spilled from his air born corpse Rain smirked admiring his handy work before turning his blood covered face to the other two. “Which one wants to die next.” The two ninja exchanged a quick frightened look and both lunged at the same time side by side as to not allow Rain's last assault to happen again.

This attack simply made Rain sigh as he turned the blades in his hands, waiting a moment he took a step out of the way. The two men landed and turned around just in time to notice that Rain's daggers were getting much closer to their faces. With a smirk Rain watched the razor sharp blades dig deep into each of their skulls as he finished his kills he looked around trying to see anymore movement in the trees. Feeling content that he had cleared out the trouble Rain walked to the two new corpses and retrieved his weapons.

Wiping the blood off on the black pants he wore he sheathed the weapons and vanished, reappearing in the cave behind Satoshi. “Welcome to my home.” He said as he moved his hands to the bottom of the black sleeveless shirt he wore to pull it over his head. His upper torso covered in scars, two tattoos on his pectorals. Reaching up Rain pulled the pseudo face mask from his face allowing it to fall like a scarf around his neck.

Satoshi looked at Rain and said to him,"Um thanks for helping me out their and no telling what the enemy next move is going to be. You sure have a nice home here and it looks pretty cozy and comfy in this cave Rain." Satoshi looked around Rain home and said to him,"For now on I should of believed my mom and even you too,I'm sorry that I didn't believe you at all Rain. But what does the leader of The Dragon Ninja clan want with me please tell me what the enemy wants with me. I didn't mean to get you involve in this at all,and I'm truly am very sorry that you are involve now so sorry Rain." Satoshi sighed and she has no idea what is going to happen next. And she is now a bit scared and frighten now and wonders how long she'll be allowed to stay here where she knows that she'll be safe and wonders what it might cost her or not.

Rain looked at Satoshi and shook his head softly from side to side, his hair moving from side to side and allowing his bangs to fall in his eyes. "I am not sure what they want, I was only there when the deal was made, not to hear the reasons behind it." With a long look over Satoshi Rain smiled. "However you are an old friend and will be safe here, seeing as there is no other way to truly keep you alive I guess I will have to do it myself." Smiling he dropped his weapons into a pile by his clothes. Wearing now only the cloth around his neck, and his pants and cloth boots he smiled as he knelt to light a fire in the pit in the middle of the room. "It gets a bit damp up here at night so if you want to stay dry stay near the fire."

Satoshi looked at Rain and said to him,"Their has to be away to find out what the dragon ninja clan wants with me,but how do we find out without getting caught or seen by the enemy hmm Rain.?" Satoshi removed her white ninja mask off her face to reveal how beautiful her face features were and she sat by the fire.
And said to Rain,"It's very nice of you to help me out and keep me safe as well,since were both old friends,and what is it you want in return for keeping me safe hmm Rain.?"
Satoshi watched Rain make the fire and she smiled at him and wonders if this is a change of fate for Rain and her or not.
Satoshi said to Rain,"Where does the guest sleep or your vistor sleep in to keep extra warm besides by the fire hmm.?
"Plus this will also give us sometime to catch up on things in life as well and this place is very nice here,it could use a little bit of femine touch Rain."

Looking at Satoshi Rain cocked his head to the side and chuckled. "It's a one room cave behind a water Satoshi, it doesn't need a woman's touch and the only place to really sleep is on the cave floor. I have an extra mat you can use but I can't make up for the cold in any other way then building the fire bigger." Rain shook his head, he had killed five people today and the sky had been clear, it was not exactly something that he wanted to do. Annoyed a little at the need for him to be here he sighed. "I do not know, if they want you this bad then I can only assume that only ninja in their highest ranks would know why. Well trained soldiers under the thumb of their master, Satoshi I don't know if I can get the information or not."

Back
Top Bottom