Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Literate Writers For Medieval Plots-(Seeking Male Characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomthingslover1

Supernova

Hiya,
I am seeking Male writers to take these plots up.
I want partners with ability to write and string the story along with me through twists and turns.
Who are not looking for cum dumps but characters with emotions and respect.
Romance is the main theme.
The characters can be set into any historical setting or characters.
Indian Themed too.:D
Only No:
Blow Job

1.A King's Desire
He was the King of Persia and when he was seen amongst his people it was always from a distance. His many beautiful brides usually adoring his sides. There was not anything he could not have, until there was... the young daughter of a neighboring Sheik. He had the pleasure of seeing her once, when the plans for peace were exchanged. His request to marry the daughter had been denied, only fuming his desire for the girl. Upon leaving he asks once more and again denied the right to marry her. As a King his pride had been wounded and anger began to stir in his heart. As the months went by nothing and no one could keep him satisfied he wanted her, against the treaty of peace he would invade that land and claim his desire.

Note: Arrange Marriage (possibly) Historical Fantasy AU Persia. It changes into a love trianglebetween The King (YC) ×Young Bride (Mine) x Affectionate brother.

2 Yes, Your Majesty
He had always been able to lead a life of freedom, his father and two older brother's often were in charge of any affairs of the kingdom. Spoiled as a child but given strict upbringing in the arts of war. There would be crown for his head, there would be no joining marriages for his name. But he could defend his father's Kingdom and honor his house by becoming a warrior. As a young man the loss of the Queen hit hard, the Queen mother's death was mourned for months. Unable or unwilling to stay he left to serve in the military only fourteen he would be trained in the ways of knighthood. The sight of his home further and further away as he rose with in the ranks of the King's army. Years of campaigns between what his father must have looked like what his brother's were like. Strangers now. It was nearly over, the war he had been in for thirteen years peace had come over to the land, upon the marriage of the enemy. A new queen to rule by his father's side. His father old yet eager to marry the lovely young princess, his father was indeed a good King perhaps he deserved the peace of marriage too. As the army began to return home after so much fighting, Leodrin could not go home just yet. To meet his new step mother? How strange the thought was to him he needed to be alone... Returning to the woodland cottage that as a child he often stole away to a secret with in the wood. Torn down, and nearly in shambles the roof had been invaded by the roots of the flora. The moss covering the walls and remaining roof spending a few nights alone and on his final morning he heard it... a scream in the air. The sound of a woman echoing through out the trees, instantly at his feet to find it, only to find a beauty in the hands of captors. Bandits toying at her skirts, and fighting over who should go first each trying to touch the woman's body. He couldn't have this, breaking into the conversation... "Maybe I should have her?"
Note:Medieval Kingdom setting. Forbidden romance. Desired Queen. My character rescues the damsel in distress, to find he has never seen or been around anyone like her. Later finding out she is the young bride of his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom