Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

_ CLOSED _ Hunter x Hunted me and Dando

ROLEPLAY CLOSED

Her usual target was scouting out their next victim. She watched on in disgust as the man watched the little boy. Sarence wanted children, but due to her... illness, she was unable to possess such a thing as far as she knew. The little boy was playing in the dirt and his mother was gossiping at the table. The man continued to watch, almost salivating. She could smell the disgusting males arousal as he watched the boy. The arousal only got stronger as a little girl came into view. She again curled up her nose and glared in the direction of the man. They were sick, sick in the head. Completely mental for enjoying that type of thing. This man, Henrik Jaeger. A businessman and apparently a rich and wealthy 'popular' man. How dare he resort to this type of pleasure. His pleasure wasn't in raping the children, no, he tortured them, destroyed everything about them that made them children then killed them. He was the most disgusting creature she'd ever met, and she fought vampires that had more heart. It came time for the man to start prowling towards one of the children and she stepped into his path. "Wouldn't...If I was you." She said. The man seemed to stop abruptly, shocked anyone would tell him 'no' it seemed. He scoffed, adjusted his tie and stalked off. She followed him back to his house and made quick work of him. She shifted to her wolf form and lunged at him ripping out his throat as slowly as she could to cause him as much final suffering as she could before devouring parts of him. She growled when she heard a sound coming from the door of the mansion she had followed the man to. With blood on her maw and her paws, she paced away from the man and started to leave the residence when something hit her in her side. She yelped softly and her vision started to blur. Wolvesbane. She knew it instantly. Someone had hit her with wolvesbane. She glanced around frantically attempting to figure out what had hit her before she collapsed to the floor unable to move her body due to the drug, she panted and slowly edged towards unconsciousness.

(Read the "weaknesses" for werewolves on my thread that you found me from)

RE: Hunter x Hunted me and Dando

Dane started dragging the unconscious and tied up werewolf to his truck, setting her at the back. He made sure the wolfsbane-soaked rope was tightened nice and well. "Yet another capture...(sigh) and now back to the group" Dane said, going to the seat and drives off, heading back to the hunters base, which is half an hour away. Though he rather be anywhere but the base if he had a choice in the matter. But seeing that they have the bigger number, he rather not try deserting them. In all honestly, Dane hated the hunter group he was in. For example, he was appalled that they were currently thinking of wiping out a nearby town just because the people there might be harboring vampires, when they didn't even do anything. He knew there was many nasty monsters in the world. He wasn't naive. But he believed in shooting later and asking first. Too many wars were made because of bigots like the hunters he was reluctantly part of. Dane ocasionally looked back, checking if the werewolf was still unconscious.

She only briefly saw the hunter that attacked her and it was against her will that he tied her up and threw her into the back of his truck. She was in her wolf form but during the ride because she was knocked out she was forced into human form. The rope bindings became very tight on her due to the shift in size for some parts. She was being taken somewhere and did't come to until she got to the destination and all hell broke loose. She was strung up with her arms held up to the ceiling with her standing on her tiptoes uncomfortably. When she woke there was a severe pain in both wrists and her feet were just barely touching the ground. The rope holding her hands was doused in wolvesbane keeping her from breaking them. She glanced around at the men in the room and growled softly.

Dane was now at the base, seeing the other hunters surrounding the werewolf and was about to interrogate her. The werewolf was now in human form, completely naked. Dane wouldn't deny she looked quiet beautiful. If he didn't know better, she would have made a nice athlete. Still, she was still a murderer and had to be dealt with. The other hunters didn't allow him to be part of the interrogation, still not trusting them due to the conflicting ideas about how they hunt compared to how Dane hunts. Dane didn't care though, as he just wants to be done with them sooner than later.

I apologize but I don't think I am going to continue this RP. I wish you luck with your other RP adventures, I just am not enjoying your writing style. Good luck, again.

Back
Top Bottom