Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sovereign Shadow seeks Lovely Ladies for A New Idea! (check post #2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! Welcome to my request thread! Here you'll find a general variety of what and who I'm looking for! UPDATE: Please read this post to get all the pertinent information about me that you might need. If you're interested in my "Merlin & Morgana" idea, see post #2.

Before I really hop in, let's take a brief moment to talk about sex. I am, by default, a rough lover. Hard, passionate, unrestrained fucking is my melody of choice. Check out my F-list here:

Ye Olde F-List

If you find us compatible in bed, read on! Worried about my writing skills? Check out this thread where I am currently engaged in a "Game of Thrones" based tale.

Yon Mighty Writing Sample

Like what you see? Come hither...

About Me:

I'm a 28 year old roleplayer based in many different areas of the world depending upon whim and wonder. I'm heavily enthusiastic about travel, video games, the gaming culture on YouTube, VR/AR technology, different languages, cultures, reading, self-employment, holistic medicine, sex and sexuality, sex education, fitness, nutrition, martial arts, chemistry...I'm very eclectic.

I'm a detailed roleplayer with about 13 years experience, and am looking for erotic roleplays to satisfy my highly literary and very sexual personality. Come one, come all, for orgasms of mind and body.

Those I Seek:

Ideally, I'd love to play with people who are comfortable establishing friendships. I like making connections with people who have like-minded interests, or are curious about things that I do. I'm not asking for your full name, address and social security number, but nor am I really interested in solely roleplaying with those who choose to remain invisible beneath their characters. I enjoy talking, getting to know people, and making meaningful, value-added connections in my life. Most of you like to remain anonymous, and I fully respect your anonymity and your reasons for maintaining it, but that is not what I'm looking for. I love people, and investing my time in people, and "know thyself" is a principle I try to practice in all my affairs, and I'm too much the social construct, and too delighted and desirous of the chance to make good friends. All things being equal, I'm far more interested in good writers who like making connections with others based upon honesty, mutual respect, comfort, and integrity. Which means I won't be asking you for compromising visuals, or asking you to cheat on your significant others. If you are not interested in making a friend that extends to more than just a roleplay partner, however, please pass on me.

In a nutshell: I'm a dominant, decisive person who wants to express himself creatively and sexually with great stories opposite great people!

Writing Abilities & Expectations:

I can roleplay through threads, PMs, and Skype. I am a highly capable, literate writer who likes to write and receive 4-10 detailed paragraphs of quality content, and enjoy plot and smut in equal parts. If we're playing on Skype, this alters accordingly of course. I am open to one-shot and long-term stories. I'd like my partners to be able to post at least once every other day. The only primary rule I have (other than Bluemoon's rules) is that of open communication. If you have a problem with the roleplay, or the posting schedule, or anything at all, please tell me about it, and we can go from there. Disappearing partners and dropped stories, as a consequence, are things I avoid.

Contact Info:

Please don't reply here if you're interested in playing with me. Feel free to send me a PM.

What Makes For Good Stories:

As far as ideas go, I don't really have anything specific. I enjoy playing in original settings, as well as many fandoms which include: Star Wars, Harry Potter, ASOIAF/Game of Thrones, Final Fantasy...really I care more about the writer and their abilities. If we mesh well as people, we can always find something to write about.

What really makes for a good story for me, is taking the time to include the little things, like accurate characterization. If one or both of us are playing canon characters or celebrities, then we take the time to delve into it and write those personalities as accurately as possible. Good characterization is a top-notch turn on. I love fleshing out the worlds we play in as well. Using images when necessary to immerse us into the world, and taking the time to add those little actions, thoughts, or settings that really pull you in.

NOTE: I like writing opposite celebrities as opposed to writing as a celebrity. I'm open to writing opposite a great many, provided the story is interesting. If I had to choose a favorite though, it would be Emilia Clarke.

Celebrities And/Or Character Models I Like:

After receiving some interest, I've decided to add a list of celebrities/character models it'd be fun to play opposite of.

If choosing a celebrity story, please remember I love carefully considered characterization. Playing "Alternate Reality" versions of these people, or adding fantasy or science fiction elements is also very cool.

My list is as follows:

Emilia Clarke
Kristen Hager
Katheryn Winnick
Lucy Liu
Shivani Ghai
Chloe Moretz
Dana Delorenzo
Katrina Law
Meaghan Rath
Christian Serratos
Zhang Ziyi
Michelle Rodriguez

More to come!

I hope this request thread generates some interest, and really introduces you to the kind of man I am, and what I want, rather than a more traditional request thread. Who--and how--you are is more interesting to me than what you play. So if I strike you as an interesting fellow, feel free to PM me here, or IM me on Skype. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom