Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] The Forbidden Scroll (Khan VS Ice Clover)

I

ice_clover

WARNING! NOT SAFE FOR WORK

[INTRODUCTION]

A long time ago, deep into the forest of Zipangu, there was a temple that guarded a terrible secret. A scroll of unbelievable power lied sealed inside it's doors.

To prevent the scrolls of falling in the wrong hands, a guild of ninjas was selected to guard the artifact. But that didn't stop other guilds to try and steal the scroll

[KUNOICHIS]

Tatsumaki

The guardian of the temple. Tatsumaki is disciplined, cold and direct. Having sworn to defende the scroll with her life, this futanari kunoichi uses everything in her arsenal, including weapons, mystic skills and sexual humiliation, to accomplish her mission.

Kurenai

The famous rogue ninja known as Red Lightning. Kurenai is cocky, playful and sarcastic. A lover of challenges and an expert in deceit and traps, Kurenai likes to steal the hardest targets, and now she's got her eyes on the scroll.

[STARTING STATS]

Tatsumaki
Life: 10
Shield: 2
Joker: 1

Kurenai

Kurenai

She had picked this night to perform her heist, the heaven had not one single star and the thick clouds covering the moonlight made it even a darker night, perfect for stealing the so called forbidden scroll that she had set her eyes upon. It was said it would confer powers beyond this realm to whoever saw its contents making it a very interesting lecture yet if it was just a legend Kurenai would still be able to pull a good price from it at the black market.

Not a single sound would be heard and not even her shadow was to be seen in the dark as she seemed to fly between the trees and then to the ceiling of the sacred temple of the kami of Zipangu using her grappling hook. Taking a few minutes before finding a way in she scanned the surroundings for traps scattered around to stop the intruders, she was be able to memorize them all just in case before moving on. She took her time to carefully remove one of the stones without making any sound then she slipped though the hole she just opened and went into chamber of the scroll. It had been easy so far, too easy almost disappointing though she was an expert after all, fixing a hook on the ceiling she then came down through a strong iron string hanging from it looking as a spider coming down from a strand of web. Her skimpy kimono beautifully falling loose behind her as if wings she had letting her tight heart shaped ass fully exposed only covered by some scanty black panties that contrasted with the fair tone of her smooth skin as got closer to her target inch by inch.

Everything seemed ok even as she hanged upside down just a couple of inches away from the scroll but then a sudden shiver went through her spine as she was about to pick it up. Lightly stepping on the floor her clothes returned to its proper place covering the young woman luscious figure as she turned around to see a secret passage opening and a silhouette coming out of it. Looking at the woman who approached at her Kurenai smirked "Ah it seems there was a guardian as well, seems this won't be so boring after all."

Tatsumaki

The guardian's eyes shone in the dark, her gaze was locked at Kurenai's hands. The rogue had somehow mananged to avois all othe traps and sentinels, meaning Tatsumaki was the only only one who stop her.

"Boring..." her cold voice seemed to echo in the room "...is this just a game to you, Kurenai?"

Tatsumaki had knifes in her right hand, which she kept behind her back and ready to throw at the rogue's slightest movement.

"The power inside that scroll is too great for the weak-minded. What you consider a blessing might turn out to be a curse."

Kurenai could see that her nemesis's expression changed. "And that's only if you manage to escape..." there was a small smile behind the marine blue mask used by the guardian. "Are you are willing to face such risk?"

Kurenai

"A game?... of course not! that's just a bonus, teehee, there is also power and profit involved you know, even for someone like you that must be easy to understand"

Her hand never having released the iron string she just had climbed down. The wire laid tense as a shamisen's string ready to allow her a quick escape but she could always use it to attack instead, the speed it could reach was certainly amazing allowing her to block shurikens at full flight or to behead a human but it could be used subtly as to use capture one. She wouldn't even care to lay a hand on the short straight steel blade she had sheated on her obi, her ninja-to she used only for extreme close combat always preferring the graceful use of the iron string weapon as a tool and a weapon.

"You speak too much of the power of the scroll, do guardians have allowed to see its content, how else would you what secrets it holds in its ancient writing?"

The guardian kunoichi became menacing then, no more lectures or warnings about the scroll but a combat insinuation instead to which she answered in a playful but equally aggressive tone "Oh a bold one indeed. So tell me... do you feel lucky day?"

Tatsumaki

Making a sacred seal using her other hand, Tatsumaki conjured weak cold flames that floated close to the walls, lighting the room.

The guardian gave the thief a good look, studying her body. And she liked what she saw.

"But of course I do!" said the kunoichi. The dim lights revealed her full outfit. She had a marine blue full body suit, a holster full of knifes on the left leg and a katana on her back.

As well as a conspicuous bulge between her legs.

"After all, the scroll gave me just the right tools to discipline the likes of you." Tatsumaki's smile became even more devilish.

"Get ready, Kurenai! Your journey of greed ends here!"

Kurenai

The seal her opponent made surprised Kurenai as she saw the flames lighting up the room but she wouldn't lower her guard at all, ready as she was she instead twisted her wrist causing her tetsugen to rush against the guardian kunoichi with amazing speed and unearthly grace.

"So unfair that you know my name while I don't know yours, now would you mind telling me your name or should I just have the pleasure to humiliate you anonymously?"

The attack was merely meant to humiliate her and not cause her any harm as such it was only her skintight outfit which she started turning to shreds without leaving any mark on her luscious figure.

Staring at her now exposed big swollen breasts the red lightning continued to whiplash Tatsumaki. "Oh my isn't that a nice surprise" Kurenai eyes posed upon the mighty shaft raising between her legs as her clothes fell to the floor cut into pieces

"So that's what you meant about the power of he scroll" her tone much more playful and lewd this time

Tatsumaki
Shield: 1

Most people would cry in pain at the punishment of the whiplashes, but the rogue could clearly see Tatsumaki blushing.

"The name is... humph... Tatsumaki" said the guardian, holding the string midair. Noticing her exposed knockers, she moved her arm to cover them.

"I should have know better than to underestimate the Red Lightining." said Tatsumaki, ashamed of her mistake. "But do not worry, deary. It won't happen again."

She could feel her tits swollen and sensitive. Kurenai wasn't an opponent to be toyed with.

Kurenai

Not easy to get a hold on the wire that was punishing her with just one hand and Kurenai took her chance as she covered her boobs

"Tatsumaki huh... let me see a bit more of you then" pulling the blushing kunoichi against her she dashed against her using her short blade this time, Tatsumaki had some pieces of armor her wired weapon wouldn't be able to cut through but her blade was a total different story.

Pieces of metal echoing in the silence of the night as they fell to the floor, the guardian ninja hardly dressed at all, Kurenai could see not only her tits had swollen already.

"That's better" Kurenai chuckled as she glanced at her opponents shaft, "but I wonder now... is that meaty cock for real? guess I'll have to take a closer view"

Tatsumaki
Shield: BROKEN

Kurenai was taking advantage of every single opening, and the guardian couldn't keep up

"ARGH" gasped the kunoichi in surprise, feeling her genitals exposed. Having her weak points fully open to her opponent made Tatsumaki aroused and ashamed at the same time.

"Ah, you brat!" the guardian's face was on fire, her opponent was clearly enjoying her poor performance.

Tatsumaki felt her nipples hardening and her cock becoming erect. The scroll did not give her balls, so Kurenai could see her fully erect manhood, as well as her honey pot.

"I... w-will..." she was distracted. A terrible mistake for a ninja.

Kurenai

In a flash Kurenai had dashed past the silver haired ninja, fully stripped from her armor Tatsumaki was grabbed from behind by the young kunoichi thief, not a great grappling move as she sheathed her sword once again but Tatsumaki seemed so surprised on the sudden attack that she easily groped.

"Oh you are already this aroused? but I have hardly began yet hun" Kurenia hands had already started fondling the swollen breasts and twisting the hardened nipples of her enemy before slowly going down. With her knee between her legs spreading them wide and mashing her big plump breasts with her left hand, her right reached her hips, teasing her she grazed her thighs as she she approached her hardened shaft.

"Let me check then how real it is then" Kurenai suddenly grabbed the mighty shaft and started stroking her with not intentions of letting her go.

Tatsumaki
Life: 9

Tatsumaki's tongue nearly escaped her mouth as the rogue tortured her nipples.

Nectar dripped from her womanhood onto Kurenai's knee.

The guardian bit her lip when she felt her nemesis stroking her shaft. "How... humph... dare you?"

Breaking away frotm the thief, Tatsumaki pulled her sword and, using precise movements, cut her nemesis's waistband.

Kurenai's kimono opened, revealing her smooth breasts and slender body.

Tatsumaki looked down, staring at Kurenai's silk panties. Licking her lips, the guardian got into a battle stance, pointing her sword directly at her opponent.

"I was callous, Kurenai. That won't happen again!"

Kurenai
Shield: 1

Kurenai was enjoying the moaning of her enemy as well as well as the feeling of the hot dripping juices gushing out of her swollen cunt into her smooth creamy legs and the stiffness of the silver haired ninja sure felt very real, that was more than enough to make her drop her guard as she wondered how that mighty shaft would feel if she played with her a bit more.

A sudden move and her belt was cut away, "Gyahh!" the surprise almost making her loose her balance as her short and scanty kimono waved open.

Tatsumaki would see how her nipples already hard and how she was already blushing from her previous teasing. Her perky breasts bounced freely, perfectly rounded they were and really big for her slender figure as well.

Humiliation could be seen in her eyes at how she was disrobed, but she couldn't cover hersef as Tatsumaki did, her sword had fallen to the floor and she would have to be quick to be able to recover it for close combat.

Tatsumaki

A sly grin appeared on Tatsumaki's face as her opponent reached for her own sword.

"Silk panties, Kurenai?" a quick swipe of the guardian's katana cut off the string that covered the thief's womanhood. "That sure tells a lot about you..."

Tatsumaki was not even trying to hide her exposed body anymore. Letting go of shame, all she had in mind was to punish the robber.

"Let's find out more, shall we?"

Kurenai

Kurenai blushed as the guardian teased her on her sassy silk underwear, the black panties didn't covered much and gave away how deviant the young ninja was, still she had never been against a girlcock before.

Her nervousness make her hand shiver missing the grip on her sword but even worse she felt cold caress of the cold steel on her hips and thighs, she wasn't hurt but she found herself fully naked if not for her red stockings that climbed all the way of her beautiful legs up to her mid thighs.

A reflex to cover herself invaded Kurenai, the unexpected attack had made her body surprisingly sensitive and her pussy shined already slightly wet.

"Find out more? what..do you mean? covering with one hand her swollen breasts from the embarrassment of having Tatsumaki seeing her stiffening nipples she kneeled grabbing her sword this time. Contrasting the aroused red tinge in her cheeks her black eyes show determination at her enemy.

Tatsumaki

Seeing the thief blush made Tatsumaki even hornier.

"I mean how much punishment you can resist..." Her cock twitched cheerfully as the guardian removed her mask and sheated the katana "...before I make you my obedient pet!"

Moving with an incredible speed, the kunoichi moved behind Kurenai and grabbed the hand that held the thief's sword.

"Oh? You have your own toys?" Forcing the rogue's hand, Tatsumaki forced Kurenai to rub the grip of her own sword against her honey pot. "Well, let's play with them, shall we?"

Her other hand fondled her nemesis's tits, teasing her nipples passionately.

"Hum, they are hard already?" Tatsukami kissed Kurenai's neck, then licked it. "You taste good, for a thief!"

Kurenai

Kurenai made too much of an effort to protect herself from a front attack that she was able to turn around even as she follow Tatsumaki movement with her head. In an instant she found herself grappled from behind her swollen breasts and sensitive stiffened nipples being fondled as she was forced to tease herself with the smooth handle of her sword between her moistened folds.

Trying to let go the instrument of her forced pleasure she found unable to do so, Tatsukami had hand tightly shut while controlling her movements.

Not being able to avoid it she was forced to masturbate with the guardian kunoichi guiding her moves, her moans grew out of control and louder by the second. Feeling her tongues on her neck Kurenai's whole body started shivering as her pussy dripped against her will. "Ah no, mmmm, I wont". As she struggled then she found herself a chance with her free hand, her wire was still firmly secured on the ceiling and while she could have used it to escape through the same entrance she came in, the felt the need of payback for all the humiliation she had given her and she had been used a sex toy.

"It's time you let me taste you then" She said a while at the same time entwined her feet with a swift and sudden move and pulled her up tearing her from her side and leaving her hanging upside down a few feet away from the ground.

Grabbing both of her huge breasts and groping them roughly Kurenai meant to make her pay for her previous actions but while not having realized before now that she had taken her mask away, she was now able to the perfect beauty of her face. "Oh my you're so... gorgeous", without thinking it twice or stopping to squeeze and smash her swollen perky orbs the thief stole a kiss from her. Not a quick and swift kiss it was but a very deep and smothering one, one meant to take her breath away as her hands took advantage of her body.

Tatsumaki
Life: 8

Entranced by the thief's moaning, Tatsumaki foolishly let her guard down.

Kurenai used her cunning and skill, and before the guardian knew what was going on she was dangling upside down.

Given no rest, Tatsumaki moaned in surprise when the rogue stole her kiss. "Hummm..."It was so profound that she felt her body becoming powerless before her opponent. "...Om"

Her arms dangled in the air as the rogue fondled her body and violated her mouth.

Kurenai

Taking advantage of the surprise of her enemy Kurenai grabbed her arms and locked them behind her head so she couldn't defend her herself. A few more seconds of tongue wrestling before she sucked her lips and took a pause to breath. "You taste good too... for a ninja that lives enclosed as a guardian"

She realized that the previous forced play had left her too horny as not to rape Tatsumaki while she could. Lowering from her hanging until her back touched the floor, Kurenai left the guardian female with her legs still bound and suspended in the air.

Her lips went straight to Tatsumaki's neck then and began kissing her way down to her breasts which she started sucking thoroughly. Still holding her arms immobile she used her other hand to stroke the mighty pole of flesh rising before her, "Wonder if you taste so good down there too".

Kurenai then let loose a bit more of wire then which she would use to fully restrain her.

Tatsumaki
Life: 7

Tatsumaki became light headed as her tongue was punished into submission. A puppet in Kurenai's skilled hands, she could only moan fight for air as the thief lowered her body.

"Aaa... aa... fuck... yo-OW" her eyes rolled backwards and her tongue escaped her mouth when the rogue started torturing her neck.

Her kisses trailed down the guardian's chest, and Tatsumaki's cock trembled at each one of them.

"HAAaa, you bitch" Kurenai sucked her breasts, forcing another moan and more pussy juice to gush from her crotch. "...When I get you, I'll... Oh, no..."

Tatsumaki's cock leaked precum into her enemy's hands as she was stroked.

Kurenai
Joker: 0

Kurenai was ready to fully submit the proud guardian and give her a deep taste of her mighty meaty pole. "Oh but you wont get me sweety" Tying both of her hands behind of her so she couldn't make any move the young thief sat on her and rubbed her wet pussy on Tatsumaki's face.

"Oh cumming so soon bitch, no no no, you are my toy now and you will cum when I say so" Kurenai was ready to play with the big throbbing appendage of her opponent but she didn't want her to cum yet not so soon, she wanted to play a long while with her so she tied a knot around the base of her cock too not to let her cum until.

Only then the ninja thief started to stroke the huge shaft slowly at first but quickly increasing the speed of her hands before she started licking the swollen tip sucking her spilled precum and fondling the pink folds of her just an inch away

Kurenai was pretty focused and delighted on the mighty shaft and sure took her to suck, lick and nibble all of starting on its tip and coming down through all its length before shoving it deep inside her mouth and throat. "Hmm you sure taste good, I think I might just kidnap you and keep you as my private pet you know"

Tatsumaki
Life: 5

"OOoom.."The kunoichi moaned in a mix of pleasure and protest as Kurenai rid her face. Her tongue slid up and down the thief's crotch, the taste of her sweet honey overloading the ninja's senses.

But the rogue wasn't over toying with her yet. Tying her a knot in her cock, Kurenai forced even stronger moans out of Tatsumaki as she sucked her tip and stimulated her flower.

"Aaaah... Kurenai, please don-" she felt when the thief swallowed her cock. "Ooow, NO!" The warm embrace of Kurenai's throat made her moan echo throughout the temple.

Kurenai

Hearing the desperate yet lustful tone of the guardian moans and feeling the lapping of her tongue on her wet folds Kurenai couldn't but grin herself against the restrained kunoichi but never letting her cock unattended , what a pleasure to humiliate the proud guardian like that while still stroking her rising shaft.

"Indeed this scroll gave you an interesting treasure, if only you have been better at protecting it from a thief like me, now this piece of meat belongs to me"

Rubbing her swollen clit and squeezing her cock harder Kurenai took it inside of mouth once again calculating the best moment to let her cum so she fully drain every last drop of cum out of her.

Tatsumaki
Life: 4

"What!?" cried the guardian at the idea of becoming Kurenai's pet. "No, anything but that."

But she went back to moaning as the thief swallowed her again. The rogue's throat felt better than a pussy, and her skilled tongue was driving Tatsumaki insane.

"Umm... you, Haaa..." the kunoichi moaned again when Kurenai attacked her clit, her honey pot gushing more and more nectar. It slid down the guardian's body, marking her in shame and dishonor.

Kurenai

Kurenai kept sucking the meaty staff of the guardian eagerly nibbling it's tip and pressing her tongue against it to make her wish for relief and stopped only to tease her roughly stroking her and deeply fingering her moisty cunt "Oh but you would make a an excellent pet", so feisty yet so willing to be toyed with.

Grinding her own pussy against her face she continued her rough play on both of her sex but still denying her the pleasure of climax slowly turning her shame in lust and her dishonor in joy "Just a little more until I turn you into my obedient pet my dear"

Licking and sucking the head of her throbbing cock she squeezed and stroked feeling the orgasm trapped on her strings like a sexy butterfly struggling on a lewd web.

Tatsumaki
Life: 3

"I w-would... aa... never be a pet... to a lowly..."

Moaning, the guardian tried fighting her bindings, fighting her urge to cum. She would never bend to a thief. Tatsumaki was honored, capable and...

"thi-HUAAaa..." being fucked into submission. Almost addicted to Kurenai's love juices, she licked her pussy lustfully. Tatsumaki smiled as she felt the sweet taste of her honey.

Reaching for one of her knifes on her thigh she cut her bindings and fell to the ground with a "OOF."

Getting on her knees, she glanced at Kurenai with a devilish grin. "More..." Driven by her lust, Tatsumaki buried her face between Kurenai's crotch and sucked her cunt passionately.

"Aaah... more..." inserting her tongue inside the rogue's honey pot, she twisted it violently, rolling her eyes backwards as the powerful taste overloaded her senses.

Back
Top Bottom