Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars Episode VII [SPOILERS] Descriptive / Smutty / Long Term

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProtagonist

Super-Earth
Well, for those of you fortunate enough to have seen the new movie already, welcome to the thread! I'm looking to do a fandom RP based off of Episode VII, obviously. If you haven't seen it, possible spoilers below, so BEWARE.

Before we begin, though, some quick rules.

1. Descriptive partners only. 3 paragraphs or more per post.

2. Creative and fun partners only. No expecting me to do all the work. Give back as much as you get.

3. For this, I don't want pure smut. I do want it, but we need some plot involved.

Anyway, I don't like to make my request threads super long-winded and boring. I keep them short and sweet, but that doesn't mean I don't put a lot of effort in to my posts. I don't have any established plots, but I've got some possible pairings, which I'll list below.

Potential Plots

Following the events of Episode VII, Kylo Ren retreats from Starkiller Base and reunites with Supreme Leader Snoke to complete his Sith training. Upon his visit to Snoke, he discovers that the Supreme Leader himself will not train him as his master; rather, another Sith that trained below him, this one a woman (bonus points if she's a twi'lek). The idea of this plot is that Kylo, eager to prove himself and frustrated with his embarrassing defeat by Rey and Han Solo, does anything he can to try and please his new master, and to overcome her entirely, showing Snoke he's more than capable of being the apprentice he deserves. I see this as a sort of dom x dom sort of deal, with Kylo constantly trying ot dominate and rise above his new master. We can discuss it further.

Annnd more to come.

Kylo Ren x Rey (possible incest, if Rey is Luke's daughter)

Kylo Ren x Captain Phasma

Kylo Ren x OC (an apprentice, maybe?)

Finn x Rey

Finn x OC

Poe x Rey

Poe x Captain Phasma

Poe x OC

OC x Rey

OC x Captain Phasma

Or any other possible plots or pairings anyone else can come up with. For this RP, some kinks I'd like to include are...

Rough sex
Romance / passion
Plot
Doggy style
Hair pulling
Spanking
Smacking
Scratching
biting
Dirty talking
Large breasts
Light bondage

And anything you can think of!

Alright, I think that's it. If you wanna play, PM me. Thanks for reading.

Since you two basically have the same thread i'm going to post this here if you dont mind

Hey there wanted to comment =)
I LOVED this movie one of my favorite movies ever of all time perhaps my favorite Star Wars movie ever just perfect absolute masterpiece!

=) =)
<3 <3 <3

nothing but love for this film

as for rping?

We could rp but i don't using existing characters sorry mate. I USE ONLY MY CHARACTERS. I have a general code to never use someone else's characters or real people. Even if someone tells me yes you can use them, I say no because it feels wrong. I don't want to use a character someone else made i want to use one that i made.
That being said I do have numerous Star Wars franchise setting characters ive made
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom