Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you want to be on the naughty list or the naughtier list? (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevatoria

Star
Hi folks,

Looking to find a partner or three to work with to brainstorm a story with. Standard disclaimer to start: I'm a male who plays male characters, looking to play with females who play females characters. Depending on the play, there could be a side character or two who we end up sharing, and that's fine...it's more the main protagonists I'm worried about.

I'm looking to play primarily by PM, and I have a f-list here if you want to see what I enjoy the most. I'd say I'm leaning more towards smut then plot at the moment, but everyone I've ever written with can tell you that I'm incapable of writing something without some sort of build. I enjoy the tension between characters; lingering glances, dangerous situations, escalating situations...stuff like that. It's more about the build to the high point then getting there right away, and with the right partner and idea we can swing back and forth a few times, hopefully.

Anyways, since it's the christmas season, I'm feeling a bit like a naughty santa story might be in order. What would that mean? Well, I've got a few thoughts in that regard; some simple, some not-so-much, but all of them open to interpretation of any of them pique your interest:

1) The naughty santa could just be a mall impersonator, working a long shift at minimum wage, just trying to get through the day and the endless line of kids. You play a college student or young adult who's looking to get a laugh or two by posing on his lap and teasing him a bit, not counting on him being able to do anything to retaliate, or him having friends in mall security who are willing to help knock you down a peg or two...

2) Santa could be real, but more of a mythical figure who runs operations from his hideout in the north pole; a peeping tom of sorts who uses his crystal ball to peek in on the good and bad folks in the world. When you doubt his existence, he decides to make your day a special one by using his powers to make things a little more interesting...and maybe exciting for you as every guy you meet seems to have his mind on one thing only.

3) It's been a yearly tradition to have someone in your office party dress as Santa Claus. There's two ways this one could go. Either you've had a drink too many when you finally get to Santa's lap, and things get out of hand, or...

...the tradition has it so that you're dressed as Santa this year in a somewhat inappropriate costume. Whether you're just the new intern being initiated or someone who's just managed to dodge it until now, many of the office guys want to make sure they get their gift from Santa this year.

4) Santa ends up paying a visit to you when you end on up on his naughty list one chrismas eve, with helpers and/or toys. Or you're on his nice list and he...I dunno. I'm loose as to the 'why', only the 'what', if that makes sense.

5) Something I haven't thought of? I've rambled on long enough.

Despite the number of words I've written on it so far, I'm not *just* in the mood for something festive. Here are a couple of ideas from older request threads I wouldn't mind trying again.

Crowd surfing: Have you ever seen those mosh pits, seeing folks willingly put themselves at the mercy of other people? I have, and I've wondered what would happen with a girl who gets into the wrong part of the crowd, perhaps dressed in a way not conductive to crowd surfing...especially with a guy who's intent on helping some ravenous guys take full advantage.

Surprise, surprise:A girlfriend/fiance/fuck buddy lets herself in to her boyfriend's apartment nice lingerie (or nothing but a coat), intending to surprise him and fuck his brains out when he gets home, maybe even showing up with some toys for them to try. She doesn't expect that he's gotten summoned out of town at the last minute, and that his roommate, knowing he'll have the place to himself, comes in brazenly...maybe with friends. All of who have secretly lusted after his buddy's girl for a long time.

A college play of some sort involving dares, or blackmail. A sorority initiation where your character has to do suck and fuck 30 guys in 30 days, picture proof required...a late night laundromat where you find yourself short for laundry money, or bored and looking to entertain yourself.

Thanks for reading, and best of luck to all of you looking for partners!

-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom