Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Girlfriend (Frightorflight and MewMew)

frightorflight

Supernova
Jessy went to a coffee shop and grabbed a table. She was your best friend and one of the only other futa you had ever met. She was sitting there waiting when she saw your crush come in. He was tall, with dark hair and blue eyes, he had caucasian skin and strong, friendly look to him. SHe wondered why you had never asked him out. She understood of course, but still wondered. She saw you come through the door an waved, she stood up and hugged you.
"Hey, how have you been?" she asked.

Isabella arrived at the coffee shop, noticing Jessy was there. She immediately proceed on going inside, headed towards Jessy. On her way there she saw man she was crushing on. Isabella walked super fast, zoomed past her crush, ended up tripping on air before walking towards jesy. Mentally curse to herself for being so clumsy she smiled at Jessy. "I have Ben doing. You?" She asked, running a hand through her jet black hair.

"I've been doing pretty good, I met a great guy the other day, he doesn't know of course." Jessy dealed with her guy issues by dating them and breaking up before they found out. They got coffee and went back to their table, he was still there. "You should really talk to him. You act like a school girl with a crush whenever you see him, I think he like you too."

"No, he doesn't like him and I don't like him!" Altough she deny she had a crush on the Caucasian, the futa didn't have the guts to actually confess to him. "Besides I highly doubt he will like me, just look at me I am not hot at al!" Look at Isabella, she may not be hottest, but she was brautoful nonetheless. She had chocolate skin, long black hair, and doe brown eyes.

Suddenly he walked over. "I've been standing over their for ten minutes now trying would you ladies like to join me for c to figure out what to say, so I'm just going to say hi I'm Ben and would you ladies like to join me for coffee?" Jessy smiled at you and got up and left the coffee shop. "May I?" Ben gestured to the chair.

"Um sure, sit please." Isabella insisted on Jessy sitting down next to her. "So your name is Ben, right?" She asked, making sure if his name is Ben. "My name is Isabella. Pleasure to meet you."

"I think it's my pleasure, I see you and your friend in here a lot, are you two child hood friends? You seem very close." He took a sip of his coffee and looked her up and down. "She was very beautiful.

"Yeah our parents lived right next to each other." Isabella smiled, sipping her coffee. Staying close to her crush made Isabella hard to breath and talk calmly. "Um, maybe if your not too busy, we uh go out sometime?" Please say yes! Internally, Isabella prayed that Ben said yes.

He smiled and put his coffee down. "You know I had this whole scenario in my head that led up to me asking that. I would love to. How about I pick you up on Friday night, we can see a movie and get some dinner." He smiled, a sweet, disarming smile.

"That sound lovely." Isabella replied, smiling back at him. It was very hard for her to say no to Ben so she had no choice but to accept plus she is one who offered them going out sometime so she accepted right away.

"Good, just give me your address and I'll pick you up, say around five o'clock?" He was really into this girl. The fact that she wasn't taken was just extremely good luck on his part, she was so beautiful he couldn't believe she wasn't taken. She looked like a piece of chocolate, delicious and irresistible.

"Here is my address, just knock on the door I will definitely answer." She said as she scribbled down her address on a piece of paper then handed it to Ben. Isabella knew Ben could be her potential boyfriend as long as she doesn't scare him off. This would be her official boyfriend. All other guys in the past she had dated, ran away once finding out she is a futa.

That Friday knight he made sure he looked sharp before he went to meet the girl. He wanted to make sure, he looked good, his car looked good, and his wallet if need be. He wanted to impress her. He took a deep breath before he walked up to the house. He knocked on the door.

Isbella looked beautiful tonight she wore some makeup including eyeliner. Her hair was nicely curl,to allowing the tresses to bounce off his shoulders. As for clothes she sore something simple not wanting to overdo it. When she heard a knock on the door, she flew to open it. "Hello." She greeted, smiling at gently. "You ready to go?" She then asked.

He was a little shocked when he saw her, He even got a little stiff. "Wow, you look like you should be dating someone a lot better than me." He held the door for her at the car than climbed in and started up. "So do you want to go to dinner or the movie first?"

Back
Top Bottom