Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 4 (seeking female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendIncarnate

Planetoid
Hello there! I'm interested in creating a heavily smutty fallout 4 RP with a female! There will of course be a plot to help drive the story forward, but like the game, there will be plenty of things to deviate you from your current course...

Such as giant monsters with equally giant monster cocks! The infamous deathclaw, irradiated creatures, super mutants, anything you find will want you! There will of course be a system you will have to follow. As you carry out more and more lewd activities, you gain more and more perks that allow you to be used in different ways by different things! I'm not looking for a dungeons and dragons type system, it will actually be quite free. You see something you want, you seduce it, you unlock a perk like deepthroat for example! If you deepthroat so many things, you can move on to larger and larger beasts until even the deathclaw can use you as its personal cum dumpster.

If you want to build this system, feel free to pm me about it! I hope some of you are interested in this!

Hello,
I am also a Fallout fan =) but i can't tell are you seeking female characters or female rpers? I'll send you a message for clarification. If seeking female players as in female rpers then feel free to disregard all of this. If you mean female characters then id love to talk =) but i am clearly a man not a woman and I can't tell if seeking females means female rpers or female characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom