Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the evils all around [BDSM Group Roleplay Desired]

• Thread starter Chocolate Summertimes
  • Start date
I'm pretty interested in the setting. How would you feel about adding Sexfights, or wrestling to the list of kinks? I feel like that kind of plays into some of the kinks, like slavery, and public sex.

Although I think you want to post this in the Interest and Coordination section at the top part of the page.

Hmm, It seems like a good idea. If you can get enough people in it. How would you feel about there being a second demon who is there to ensure Lazarus keeps within the lines of his work, This would be a more powerful demon like an ArchDemon but he does not control the Business only is there to offer advice or congratulate Lazarus on a job well done.

It's interesting but I'd like to know if this will be ok with bi sissy toys as well or just female subs

This sounds interesting. I'm in if you get enough participants. I'd either be a cop trying to bring down Lazarus and Virgo Industries or a homeless person grabbed off the streets by the company, put in restraints, and used for drug testing. If the later, they'd best be careful. The wrong drugs might turn me into a monster even they can't control. :p

I'm interested, maybe as some sort of minion that also acts as as a secretary at the corporation.

Back
Top Bottom