Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm no good at these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Lith

Supporter
Supporter
Hey! I'm Miss Lith, I'm 23, Female, and I live in England.

I'm no good at making fancy roleplay request threads. I will work on building it up slowly.

Please don't let this pathetic excuse for an introduction fool you, I'm a literate writer. I have over 10 years of experience in erotic RP, but I'm just back from a two year break.

I have a few ideas bouncing around in my mind, but I'd much prefer to chat/plan/play through IM. I have Skype.

Please message me if you want to come up with a fun, smutty, romantic, tension building roleplay!

My F-List
https://www.f-list.net/c/roxanne%20ball/

Current ideas/cravings

Superheroes!!!
I am willing to play a female OC (civilian or a thief) to you playing any of these Marvel/DC heroes, or an OC hero of your own.

Deadpool
Batman
Superman
Spider-Man

Various roles with Young woman/Older gentlemanly man (Really craving someone who can play an older gentleman well. Think Harry Hart in Kingsman)
Exs
Love triangle (With you playing both male characters)
Boss/Employee
Teacher/Student (College based)
Doctor Who
Potterverse
Supernatural (Would love to find someone that will play Castiel)

Note: I only play OCs in fandom based games. Unless you can play a character I'm currently craving, I'm happy for you to have an OC too.

Hey Ms. Lith, I was really craving doing an exs rp for Connor. If you are interested in doing it as well, feel free to shoot me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom