Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock 'n' Love (Grave X Nurse)

Hearing his words, her enthusiasm built to an even hgher level, and she took him deep in her throat again. She knew she might miss the grand event yet again, but she regarded his desires as more imortant than her own. and as seductively as possible set about bringing him to a full climax. This time however, she was more attentive to what it was that was happening, and when she felt the beginning of a throbbing within her throat she pulled off and quickly focused on his purple head just in time to be nearly drowned by the spray of white stcky fluid. As she unconsciously held it, he continued to paint her, almost beyond her belief and certainly beyond anything she might have inspected. She gasped and smiled, and licked her lips, giggling at what had just happened.

"Brandon! That was amazing ! she cried out, only to be brought sharply back into focus bt the fingers buried deep inside her. "OOOOOOH" she cried out as her own climax washed over her . Her body shook uncontrollably, and she collapsed on top of him a complete hot mess.

Brandon felt his member being submerged into Alexa’s throat again, and let out a sustained groan in satisfaction. Just as he was about to cum, he felt his cock being pulled from her throat. He cried out as he came hard, covering her face and upper body with his sperm. As he collapsed from the effort, his hand continued to pleasure her, almost unconsciously seeking for her to orgasm as well. As he felt her cum hard, he removed his hand and let it fall to the side. Brandon then smiled as he felt Alexa collapse on top of him.

For a moment, he just laid there, gathering his strength. Finally, he was able to sit up and looked at her.
“That was incredible. I’ve never had pleasure like you give it.”
Brandon took her into his arms, letting her rest against his chest. All of a sudden, he heard the sound of another woman crying out in orgasm from inside.

After a moment, he realized that woman was his mother, and the sound of a low voice indicated that his father was there, as well. It was apparent that while he and Alexa had been having their sexy time, his parents had been having their own.
“I guess we weren’t the only ones having fun tonight,” he said with a chuckle.
Brandon ran his hands through Alexa’s soft hair, enjoying the warmth of her against him.
“I think my whole body is numb. I definitely want to spend a lot more time with you, and not just sexually.”

Despite being sticky with his cum, she hugged him and burroughed into his chest . She found herself cooing contentedly and was in no mood to go anywhere. " I could lay here forever" she said. She wondered if there was any way she could stay the night, but was too shy to ask. " we started out to skinny dip, well now weare dressed for it! I'm going swimming. Catch me if you can!" She slipped off him and into the pool. the water slipping freely past her sleek naked form, highlighted by the blue lights in the pool. "come on silly!" she chided., splashing him from the water.

Brandon held her close, relaxing as they laid there.
“I know what you mean, it’s really comfortable.”
After a little bit, she said that she was ready to go skinny-dipping.
“Huh?” he said as she was off of him and into the pool in a flash.
He got up and headed to the pool and chuckled and raised his arms to his face as she splashed him.
“All right, I’m coming.”

He dove into the water and swam over to her. His arms went around her and he gave her a quick but meaningful kiss.
“It seems that I caught you. But can you catch me?”
He swam away from her toward the edge of the pool and then started swimming laps around the pool.
“I used to swim laps around this pool all the time, so let’s see if you can keep up with me.”

Alexa just laughed and swam over to the edge of the pool and positioned herself in his path. Letting her big breasts float her, she spread her legs wide in a V and smiled at him, daring him to swim around her and knowing almost with a certainty that he wouldn't. "Do you think my man trap will catch anything? she asked, arms and legs open to take him in. Her breasts floated nicely near the surface, her erect nipples peeking out at him. Her trap might not have been very strong, but she had it baited properly.

Ashe approached her she whispered "what if I don't want to go home tonight?" hopefully putting ideas in her head.

As Brandon came around the other side of the pool, he saw her come into his path.
“That’s not really playing fair, you know,” he said with a chuckle.
As he got closer, he heard her whisper to him.
“Then you can join me in my bed. I don’t think my parents would care.”
He stopped not far from her, treading water as he looked at the “man trap” she had made of herself.

In the soft light of the moon and from the pool lights, she looked incredibly delicious. Her large breasts were very tempting, and the way she was splayed out was almost irresistible. The whole thing had him hard again in seconds. He swam over to her, putting his arms around her as her arms and legs went around him.
“It will definitely catch prey that wants to be caught,” he said with a smile.
Both of his hands slid down to her ass and groped it well before using it as leverage to move her up and down.

His cock was inches from her pussy, and he could feel the labia moving up and down his shaft.
“What do you think of this?”
He leaned in and kissed her neck, moving over to her lips. As he continued to move her up and down with his left hand, he began to gently lift and grope her right breasts.
“I’ve never felt like this before. Even after two huge orgasms, I’m still feeling lustful for you.”

"That's me ! Alexa the man trap" she said. As he approached her she locked her legs around his back, and her arms around his neck. Her breasts were pressed to his shoulders. She had him but of course, in that situation except for leaving her, the control was all his. When he said she could sleep in his bed, she giggled happily. This night was working out much better than she could have hoped for. She hadn't hared a bed with anyone in a couple of years, and then it had been her girl cousin when she went for a visit, and all they had done was sleep. Even so she remembered it fondly as the warmth of another person was something she had missed.
As his long stiff cock rubbed along her tender slit she tried as best she could to catch it in her womb as he reached the bottom of each stroke. On the fifth one she succeeded and not willing to lose it, she pushed herself down on his monster just as far as she could. She wsn't about to let go of her prise, and she began to wonder as they continued making love whether he would carry her to his room just as they were, fully entwined , or consumate the act yet again in the pool. Either way, he legs were rubbery from the exertion, and she was going to have to be carried .

Brandon groaned as he felt himself enter her. She pushed herself down it, and he felt himself hit against her virginity. He knew that if they were going to have sex, he wanted it to be outside of the pool. He gently slid out of her and took her into his arms bridal-style.
“Let’s go inside.”
He carried her out of the pool and set her down so that they could dry off.

Once they were dried off, he took her hand and led her inside the house. He saw that Lacy had fallen asleep on the couch, and he saw thankful that she was sleeping through the sex going on around her. As they went upstairs, he could hear the sound of sexual noises coming through the door, mostly from his father, which indicated that his mother was doing the pleasuring right now.
“I never knew that mom was such a nympho.”
He took Alexa into his room and shut the door behind him, laying down on the bed with her.
“I think I need a little time before I’m ready for hardcore stuff again, but I’m still willing to play.”

Brandon kissed her again, deeper and with passion. As he did, his hands began to massage and gently squeeze Alexa’s large breasts. Her erect nipples felt so good in his hands as he felt them against his palms. At times, he would gently pull on her nipples to excite her. After much kissing, he lowered his mouth to her right breast and began to lick and suck on the nipple. After enjoying it for a bit, he switched to the left nipple.

As she lay next to Brandon and he sucked in a nipple, her back arched and thrust her breasts out even further. His attentions made her moan out loud. Wrapping her thigh over his hip she did her best to lock her oh so ready pussy against the length of his still hard cock. Her hips rocked and she slid her moist lips along his length.

Her breathing was now ragged and she cried out "Oh Brandon please! I need you so much." She knew from her experience in the pool, that Brandon's big cock was not going to enter easily. She was going to have to stretch a lot. She knew that it would come with pain, and maybe blood, but her body wanted it and badly. She kept humping his cock but couldn't manage to catch his cock as she had in the pool. Finally she realized that it wasn't going to happen until Brandon was ready to make it happen. He body however was on auto pilot, and she was quickly working up to yet another mind blowing climax. As it washed over her, she hugged his head to her breast and literally screamed with passion.

She was panting and calling his name in between gasps. "Oh my god Brandon! I need you inside me please!" She was begging now.

Brandon groaned in pleasure as Alexa responded to his movements. As she thrust her breasts toward him, he continued to enjoy them. He felt her put a leg around him, and her pussy was pressed against his cock, sliding up and down its length. He heard her cry out, and as they continued to pleasure each other, she eventually screamed in passion as another orgasm hit her. She begged for his sex, and he nodded.
“Okay, let’s do it.”

He gently laid Alexa down. Her slick pussy was pulsating and ready for more action. Brandon got on top of her and gently entered into her. She was very tight, and he soon hit against her virginity.
“This is going to hurt,” he warned her.
Brandon then began to have intercourse with her, moving in and out and slowly moving past her hymen to take her virginity.

Alexa whimpered as she felt her hymen give way and his rigid meat fill her in a way that she had never experienced before. She knew he was going slow and being gentle, but as she stretched around him for the first time in her life the pain first made her cry and then slowly morphed into the greatest pleasure she had ever known. Looking down she saw the blood leaking from her, but by then she was awash in the sheer pleasure of the moment. She clung to him and met every thrust from Brandon with her own. Her body clutched at him and it wasn't long before she was alternately screaming and cooing in pleasure. She gave no thought for the fact that they were in the house and his parents were just down the hall.

Brandon continued to gently thrust into her, her wet pussy giving him incredible pleasure. He saw tears coming from her eyes due to the pain, and he nodded sympathetically.
“I know. The pain should be over soon.”
After a bit longer, he could tell that she was feeling the pleasure. She was soon meeting his thrusts, and he started to go at regular speed.

His hands rested on her perfect ass and he thrust into her again and again. Each thrust made her perfect breasts bounce, and he hungrily licked and sucked at them while he thrust into her. He also kissed her passionately, which was the only time her passionate screams were quieted. Her moans of pleasure kept him hard and lustful. Seeing her face as she cried out in pleasure brought great happiness to him. After she was sufficiently lubricated and into it, he decided to go faster.

Brandon looked into her eyes and gently squeezed her ass as he drilled her again and again. He could feel himself hitting her G-spot quickly, and his shaft slid over her clit repeatedly. As they met again and again in rhythmic harmony, Brandon was lost in the pleasure. The sex was incredible, not the least of which because it had been unexpected. He pressed his full length into her again and again, his every being devoted to her pleasure. There was no longer any concern for anything else but complete pleasure for the both of them.

For at least the fourth time that evening Alexa's body began to tremble as his thrusting had its intended effect. She felt herself grip the stiff rod that filled her and stretched her to the point that when he was fully inside, it took away her breath. She moaned desperately as her climax washed over her like a tsunami. Her thighs trembled and then she felt a great rush of warmth as her body relaxed into a puddle of pleasure. Alexa gave hime a silly satisfied grin that said more than words could express. She pushed herself down so that he was fully incased within her , and wrapped her thighs around his before melting into him, completely limp in his arms. "I love you" she said before her eyes closed peacefully .

Brandon continued to thrust into her, feeling his own orgasm getting close. When he finally let go, he groaned in pleasure. He smiled back at Alexa's silly grin and watched as she relaxed on the bed.
"I love you, too."
He removed himself from her and laid down next to her, letting her snuggle into him.
"That was pretty intense."

He turned to her.
"I don't know if you've seen it yet, but the band and I will be doing a show at the local park very soon. It would be really cool for you to be there."
Brandon thought that this would be their last small gig before the world tour, and thought that it was crazy how much success they were having. The band had talked about it back when they were practicing in his garage, but for it to be happening now was mind-boggling. The future was very exciting, especially now that he was cultivating a relationship with Alexa.

As Brandon withdrew himself and flopped onto his back, Alexa tucked her tiny body neaty under his arm and snuggled in, wrapping a thigh over his and pressing her hot and very leaky pussy aginst his thigh. The feeling was delicious to her and she smiled and toyed with the hairs on his chest as he talked . "Of course I will be there, I'd like to be at all of your concerts. She ran her hand up and down the powerful muscles of his arm and pulled it around her like a cape. "This is where I belong , you know."

She looked up into his eyes , her face shiniing with a contented smile. She looked down the length of his body, her eyes pausing to admire the size of his slowly softening cock. "Holy Shit!" she giggled , "all of that was inside me?" . She reached down and gently rean her tiny fingers along the length of the monster. Pausing at the head she ran a single finger tip under the ridge at the bottom of its purple head. Seeing his reaction , she smiled broadly. "You like that don't you? You might not be done for the night." Her voice was playful and very girly. She loved the though of being on his arm , whatever he did, wherever he was.

She licked softly at his neck coaxing a kiss from him and hoping she could remain tucked in and secure where she was to receive it. This was the most secure she had felt in many years and she didn't want to let go of it.

Brandon nodded.
"That's good."
He felt his arm being pulled around him, and she said that that was where she belonged.
"You think so, huh?" he asked her with a smile.
He saw her look down at his cock and almost burst out laughing at what she said.
"Yeah, you took it well."

He felt her touch it again, and when she ran her finger over its head, he couldn't help but feel a jolt.
"Yeah, it feels good."
She then said he might not be done for the night.
"No, I'm done," he laughed, "I think I've had enough for one night."
She licked at his neck, and he leaned in to kiss her deeply. He held her close to him, enjoying the feel of her naked body pressed against him.

By the sound of it, his parents had also reached the end of their sex romp. He looked down and saw Alexa's large breasts.
"Wow, they're even bigger up close."
He took his hand and gently massaged her right breast, leaning in to kiss her again. After some gentle and romantic loving, he gently pulled away, leaving only an inch of space between their faces.
"I love you."

Emotionally she was glowing. The words just sealed it for her. "Oh Brandon! I love you too! I love you so much" She pulled herself back into his chest and locked her leg tighter behind his ass wanting to be as close to him as she possibly could. She was torn. She was physically exhausted but emotionally as satisfied as she had ever been in her life. She wanted more of him. but her body was demanding sleep. In the end, she succumbed to the comfort and security she felt, and the heaviness of tired muscles. She grew limp and warm as she snuggled deep into him and sleep took her.
She fell into dreams of music and seeing Brandon on stage, of nights in bed and of a strange new feeling something small and warm at her breast.

Brandon smiled as Alexa relaxed. He had never known how hard life had been for her, and he was glad that he was able to make a difference for her. As she snuggled against him, he pulled up the covers and relaxed into the warmth. Before he knew it, he was asleep. The next morning, he awoke to find her still snuggled into him. He turned toward her and gently disentangled himself.

When her eyes opened, he smiled at her.
"Good morning, beautiful."
His hand reached out and gently took hold of her face before drawing her close for a kiss.
"I'm starved. Let's go down and get breakfast."
He put on his clothes and waited for her to join him.

Alexa woke in a bit of a happy daze. She hadn't slept so soundly in what seemed forever. She smiled when he called her beautiful. She actually felt beautiful, though she was pretty sure she had looked better. When Brandon asked her to get dressed and go down for breakfast, the idea sounded great. Sex had made her hungry. But then She blushed as she remembered that she couldn't get dressed she only had the bikini his mother had lent to her. Her clothes were still in her dressing room. "Can I borrow one of your tee-shirts? Your Mom still has my clothes." she got out of bed and wandered in to the bathroom while she waited for Brandon to get he something to wear. She picked up the bottoms to the swim suit, but they were still wet. She decided not to let it worry her as his teeshirt would probably fit her like a dress.

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, I'll pick one out for you."
Between her real clothes being in his parents' bedroom and the swimsuit still being around the pool, he had forgotten she would be without clothes. He grabbed a plain blue T-shirt out of his closet and handed it to her while she was in the bathroom.
"We'll get your clothes after breakfast."
He put his arm around her and walked with her downstairs.

At the breakfast table, he saw plenty of good food and his parents looking delighted.
"Good morning," he said.
Brandon sat down and got some bacon and toast for himself. The conversation was pleasant, and he got the feeling that his mom was very happy how things had worked out. He looked over at Alexa, and was really glad that his mom had made the effort to get them together.
"So, Brandon, what's on the agenda today?"

"Band practice. I'm going to get together with the guys later today so we can practice for the upcoming concert."
"I'd rather see One Direction," Lacey quipped, being her sometimes bratty self.
"Hey, One Direction wishes they were as awesome as Trigger. Last I checked, our debut album has sold more records than any of their albums."
"Now, now, be nice to your sister, Brandon," his dad said.

Lacey stuck her tongue out at him, and it took all of his willpower not to stick his out right back. After breakfast, he walked with Alexa up the stairs and found her clothes on the floor.
"If you're not busy, you could come to band practice with me. It might get a little loud, but it's always fun."
He turned away while Alexa changed and then joined her outside. It wouldn't be a long walk to Kurt's house, where they usually practiced, and it was a beautiful day full of promise.

Alexa pulled the teeshirt over her head and snuggled under his arm as he led her down stairs. The shirt was an old one . it was soft and thin and it felt nice against her skin, besides , she liked wearing his clothes. It was more than big enough and stopped about half way down her thighs. However, as it hung over her big breasts it made two prominant points that she was sure would be noticed. As they walked, it was easy to see that her breasts were swaying freely. The whole thing made her feel sexy.

When they got downstairs , she took some bacon and a cup of fruit and chased it with orange juice. His parents were so nice to her, she felt right at home. When they got up stairs after breakfast and she had her clothes, she decided she liked the teeshirt a lot more for being at band practice. "Can I keep this shirt?" she asked. " she slipped on her panties and then rolled up the sleeves to her shoulders. Looking in the mirror she tousled her hair, and smiled. "I'm ready to go! she said leaving the rest of her clothes on the bed. She was decent, but a wet dream walking, and she knew it.

Brandon turned to her when she asked if she could keep the shirt.
"Yeah, go ahead."
He watched as she slipped on panties and that was all before saying she was ready. He figured she would put more on, but if that's what she wanted, he was okay with it.
"All right. Let's go."

He put his arm around her and walked with her out the door. It was only a few blocks to Kurt's house, and the band was already set up in the garage when he got there.
"Wow, you guys work fast," Brandon joked as he headed into the garage and picked up the guitar they had left out for him.
"It seems we're not the only ones," Kurt replied as he looked at Alexa, "Who's this lovely lady?"
"This is my new girlfriend, Alexa. She used to hang out with us sometimes, remember?"

Kurt tried to think back, and he did recall her.
"Oh, yeah. Nice to see you again."
Kurt, Gina, and Rick all shook her hand, and then went back to what they were doing. Gina thought that Alexa should have been more dressed, especially since she could tell that she was not wearing a bra, but being the only woman in a band full of guys meant that she had thick skin and would not comment on it. Rick was not surprised that Brandon had a woman around him already, as he was a natural chick magnet, but he had to admit that he had outdone himself this time.

Once the instruments had been warmed up, Brandon turned to the band.
"So, guys, are we doing our previous songs, or are we going to do anything new for this concert?"
"We were actually discussing that before you got here," Kurt replied, "and we decided to do a mix of both. We'll do previous work for most of the concert, and close it out with a new song."
"Sounds good. Let's get to work."

The next couple hours was just blissful practice, comparing highly-successful elements of previous songs and seeing what worked best together. Everyone was on point, with Brandon teasing out every last note with his skilled fingers, Kurt hitting every note and key with his voice, and Rick and Gina providing skilled support. With them all playing together, it was like one being churning out musical gold, truly a sight to see. They had settled on their new song, which they called "Moonlight River", and they practiced it until it was like second nature. The rest of the time was spent practicing previous songs, and they spent about ten minutes just talking and hanging out at the end. By the time practice was over, the sun was starting to set.

Brandon put his arm around Alexa and bid his friends farewell. As they walked home, he kissed her cheek.
"That was awesome. I'm even more excited to do this show now."
It had been great that Alexa had gotten along so well with the band. It seemed like everything was falling perfectly into place for them.

Alexa smiled as he kissed her, and wrapped an arm around her She loved the feel of his warm hand through the thin shirt. The rehearsal had been interesting mostly because she saw Brandon in his element, where he was really comfortable. She had quietly sung harmony to the melodies Kurt was singing. It had been a long time since she had tried to sing, but as a child it had always been a joy to her. She wondered if Gina ever used her voice. Did she dare to think that she might someday sing with Brandon? She pushed the thought out of her mind and kept walking her hip bumping along next to Brandon's thigh.

Brandon hadn't mentioned her traveling with the band, though she had hopes. At least they were friendly. She had hoped that Brandon might have been turned on by the shirt. She wanted to look good for him, and she was certain it was hot, even if a little over the top. Still she was where she wanted to be , under his arm, and for now that would do. When they got back to the house the garage door was open and she couldn't help but see the big Harley Hard-tail parked inside. Whose is that!? she asked excitedly.

Brandon was very happy as the two were walking along on this nice day. The fact that she was wearing only that shirt and panties had turned him on, though he tried not to show it in front of the band. He was definitely going to schedule some one-on-one time with her later. As they approached the house, he saw the garage door open and the polished Harley gleaming in the sun. Alexa seemed really excited about it, and Brandon chuckled.
"That is my dad's pride and joy in vehicle form."

He gently ran his hand down the leather seat.
"Dad takes it out on weekends and rides around for a few hours. He let me take it out once, but he's very protective of it."
He turned to her.
"You know your motorcycles. Have you ridden on one before?"

"Not by myself but I've had a ride or two, behind my dad, and I loved it. " When they got inside , she saw his father sitting in the den reading the paper. "wait for a minute" she said with a devious smile. She sauntered up to the recliner where he was sitting and sat down on the arm . she knew that from where she sat, Brandon's dad coud not only see her nipples tenting her teeshirt, but could also see most of the side of her breast through the sleeve. "Mr. Hargrave? May Brandon give me a ride on your Harley? I just love a 73 hardtail. " she asked in a syrupy sweet voice guaranteed to sway any man. " I shoud take you myself ! he said but I know you would rather be with Brandon. Yes dear of course" reaching in his pocket, he handed her the keys. She kissed him on the cheek and using her most deductive walk, she walked over to Brandon grinning ear to ear and dangling the keys. "let's take a ride down to the beach! she said.
She felt naughty and loved at the same time. She couldn't remember when she had had so much fun. Taking Brandon's hand she led him back out to the garage.

Back
Top Bottom