Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bluemoon Adult Swimming Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldchaos

Star
Having a rough day? Need Need a breather from all of life's worries? Need some company to relieve all that tension? Then come join us at the Bluemoon Pool. Relax at our signature pool, high dive off our beautiful flowing cliff side, or enjoy a nice BBQ by our legendary hot tube. At Bluemoon, we're always open for a little skinny dipping.

If your tastes fall towards the darker side, you can entertain your friends in the underground dungeon. Just enter the main building, and follow the stairs to enjoy a world of twisted pleasures. Just remember to keep it safe.

Sign up for the Bluemoon Pool is always free, just comment your interest bellow. With just a little interest, we can open up the Pool to everyone, man, woman, or something in between. Just say "I want to be at the Bluemoon Pool", and we'll be open for YOU!!!

I'd like to see if I can get at least one more person interested, before starting the thread. All ladies are welcome :D

Thank you for your interest. The Bluemoon Pool has been upgraded to resort status. We will be opening soon to the general public :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom