Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Lasting Fantasy RPs ( M x F, M x Futa )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolai

Meteorite
Hello:

To start off, lets go over what I want, and what I am offering.

I offer:

Consistent responses: I will be on very often over the next month, and can easily post 5+ a day, and if we get on a roll, a lot more.

Indepth Characters: I offer characters that have depth and reason to their actions. Personality, Emotion, and some Backstory makes for good RP, and I have these in abundance

Long Duration: If we both enjoy ourselves, and you are willing to put in the time, we can have long lasting RPs, with great character and story progression. If you are tired of one-shot RP's, and are looking for a good, consistent RP, you've come to the right place.

I want:

Moderate Length: While I can accept that certain situations require short, several sentence responses, I prefer 2+ paragraphs of description for most posts.

Romance AND Story: I am here for erotica, but I find myself enjoying an RP when the story advances as well as the romance. Characters should act in character.

Moderate Grammar Fluency: I don't mind a few mistakes, but consistent misspelling and misuse of words to ruin a good RP. If you're worried about making a mistake, just take your time, and it won't be a problem.

Now, for Kinks. I enjoy a moderate variety of kinks. Light-Moderate BDSM, Kemonomimi ( Me or You. ), Anal, Teasing, Cuddling, Kissing. These are a few of my top favorites, but I enjoy a wide variety. I do NOT like Vore, Gore, or things that belong in the toilet.

If you are interested in a good RP with indepth character and plot, please, PM me your ideas and requests, and I will gladly hash out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom