Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feral Dragon & Human Dark RP (Via IM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordgriffin

Planetoid
Hello:

So far not a single contact, but I will continue to post hoping I may inspire SOMEONE enough to even contact me to discuss options. I am very open with few Kinks, I can play Multiple characters, genders and species. I pose reasonably well and am not a grammar Nazi. I seek Long Term RP which combines PLOT with the lust....

MY IDEA

I am currently interested in dragons that wish to have humans worship them as Gods. This is an ancient fantasy setting (think Conan)

This is loosely based off of D&D, and Dragonlance, but can be all original characters

This would be During a "Dragon War" Good "Metallic) Dragons vs dark (evil?) Chromatic Dragons. The dragons DO have human (and other species if you wish) "Riders"

At issue the "Dark" Dragons do not wish to see the rise of Humankind, and wish to remain the dominant species, where as the GOOD Dragons think each species has the right to evolve on it's own.

The Base Idea is this... The Evil dragon "God" (YC can be male or female) Has lured the GOOD Dragon God (MC) into a trap. MC can still inflict heavy damage but YC has MC cold, MC WILL lose.

YC Offers a deal... a promise (that they WILL keep) not to out right destroy humans, so long as MC agrees to have the Humans worship ALL dragons as incarnate gods (Thinking paw fetish Transformation and lots of other stuff) AND, MC woudl have to submit to YC using a spell that will hive YC control and power over metallic dragons, making them "lesser dragons" compared to their Chromatic Dragon counter parts. Metallic would no longer be a match for Chromatics. That also means YC has the ability to place spells etc on MC...

This, of course is JUST an outline....speak with me please if at all interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom