Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark and Twisted Minds Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

TragicDesires

Planetoid
Hello! Very new to this site but not new to Role playing. I have been role playing for quite a while and can go into more detail on my past role playing experiences in private if your interested to know more. Basically what I am looking for are partners that aren't afraid to get dark and twisted. Naturally for myself I enjoy playing a more submissive role due to how I actually am. I have been known to be a bit dominant if the roles and scene is right. I am looking for something that is non-con and extremely rough. Listed below are some of my kinks.

Kinks:
Non-Con/Rape/Blackmail/Forced
Incest
Abuse/Torture/Pain
BDSM
Large cocks (male or futa)

Obviously those are just some of the many kinks I have. I view myself as having no limits in role play because honestly that is what it is all about. I do have some role ideas as well that I am going to list as well.

Roles:

Teacher/Student
Boss/New Employee
Master/Kidnapped girl
Murderer/Fresh victim
Employee/Bitchy Boss
Priest/Confessing Girl
Dirty Cop/Daughter of criminal
Gang Leader/Opposing Gang Leaders girl

Anime Roles:

DBZ
Gohan/Bulma
Vegeta/Videl
Buu/Andriod 18 or Pan

RWBY
Male Grim Creature/Ruby or Yang
Jean/Weiss
Qrow/Ruby
Blake (futa)/Yang
Any Male OC/Goodwitch

I am open to any ideas as well so please send me a PM soon so we can figure something out!

Bump and update!

Willing to do more Dominant roles if needed. PM for my ideas. This is for MxF or FxF or FutaxM or FutaxF!

Can you play a black woman kidnapped by a white man?

Update Bump!

First let me say thank you for EVERYONE who has replied so far. I have gotten so many messages and its hard to keep up with. I wouldn't mind a bit more DBZ requests just please no vegeta or Gohan pairings since those are full right now. I can work with Buu or Andriod 17 or any other male OC you can think of. I am also opening up requests for submissive men and women who want to be Dominated in RP. I am a switch and have been craving to dominate a bit so if that interests you let me know.

Update Bump!

So had some other ideas for roles that can be dark and twisted or just something fun and kinky.

Futa Doctor/Paitent
Sisters
Mom/Daughter
Massage Therapist/client (can play either role)
Home invasion
Troubled Teen(s)/Sexy new Nun

I am currently looking for more Female partners as well but not denying Male partners straight out. Let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom