Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Title Bout (Ice Clover VS Yenpointfive)

The couple of fighters walked down the corridors, and although they saw another three people on the way, those were savvy enough to immediatly run back to their rooms as they reached the door to the roof. Looking back at the bunny as they reached the last steps, Erin looked at his eyes bac, electricity forming between their gaze. "Maybe... but things change..."

The dragoness felt his gentle squeeze at her arm and answered. "You don't seem to find that troublesome, do you?" she teased, pushing the final door and revealing a large, well decorated roof with luxury furniture and more than enough space for the two to settle who would be who in that duo. Alexia clearly felt more comfortable in heels, and so had no trouble keeping up with her. Looking down at the femboy, Erin gave him a challenging glare. "Ready to have that cherry popped, bunny?"

Alexia
Life: 5
Shield: 1

Alexia didn't blame the people for hiding in their rooms, Erin could definitely be a little scary at times but then again, so could he. As a world champion sex fighter he could hardly let himself get intimidated just because Erin towered over him and had several dozen pounds of muscle he didn't. He licked his lips a bit thinking about all the fun he'd have exploring those muscles again if he did win.

"Of course I do." Alexia answered simply, though he didn't sound afraid. "If royalty just backed down and let the peasants rule we'd have chaos." He said, with a tone that suggested this princess was going to put a certain scaly peasant back into her place. He gave her a little smile when she looked down at him and gently took a step back from her, turning lightly on his heels and setting the purse down on the table, taking out both the vibrator and the lube for when they might be needed. He made sure his plump boy-booty wiggled enticingly with every step

When he turned back to face her glare he looked nervous, biting his lip and looking up at her without quite meeting her eyes. "Okay..." He said, taking a deep breath. He fidgeted a bit, his nimble fingers toying with each other as his hands hung down, framing the bulge in his bunny costume. "Just promise me you'll use the lube if you win. And I want my first time to be special. So if I'm not going to get to lose my virginity how I want then could you..." He blushed furiously and cut himself off.

Alexia cutely glanced up to meet her eyes and then looked away, the blush deepening even more. With that he gently stepped up to her, standing on the very tips of his toes to lean up and whisper into her ear. "Could you at least make sure to spank my ass and pull my hair while you ruin my boy-pussy?" He purred. The nervous femboy routine dropped away and the words flowing into her ear were dripping with every ounce of lust that Alexia could muster. He even pushed his slender chest softly against her when he leaned in. When he pulled back that nervous femboy routine had completely dropped away and he was back to his confident self, grinning evilly.

Alexia didn't plan on stripping Erin this time. Those pants he picked had just enough room for her cock if she didn't get hard. She was smart enough to realize that if she didn't strip right then she'd be wiggling out of overstuffed leather once she started to get hard. And Alexia liked to think that his tease would be enough to get her stiffening (he was certainly taking up a bit more room in his panties than when they started)

Yes, Alexia was most certainly the devil, and they were about to find out if he was going to finally get punished for it.

Erin
Shield: BROKEN

Her eyes didn't move away from Alexia as he provoked her. "Yeah... because you are definetly not a fan chaos..." she replied with a grin, still keeping her eyes on him, as she knew the femboy could be treacherous. Erin did not want for the car episode to repeat itself, and thoughts crossed her mind as the femboy laid down the carrot-dildo, his butt swaying in front of her vigilant eyes.

But then he turned back, clearly nervous about the consequences of losing this time. "I... okay... I'll use it on you when I claim your butt!" said the dragoness playfully. Hearing his words, the dragoness began pondering. She didn't stop to think about it until that moment, but it really would be his first time. "Alright, Alexia... I'll make it really rough on you if that's what you want, haha..." and there was her again, humorous, kind and unguarded. Erin should have imagined it was a trap when he pressed his chest against her, but as his lust hit her, the woman could do nothing but blush as excitment build in her, making her nipples mark her top and her cock harden.

Stepping back quickly, her eyes became hostile again as she noticed his strategy, her growing shaft making it hard for her to move. Deploying her claws, Erin ripped then to shreds and threw them up into the air, a hate filled stream of fire burning them to flimsy cloud of ashes that were swept by the wind. "ALEXIA! This... is the last FUCKING time I fall for your BULLSHIT!" her eyes glowed blue in the night, as the femboy finally got what he wanted: a strong, wild dragoness with no leash, no rules and no one to save him if he submitted to her.

"Pop your cherry? Bitch, I'll RAPE you!" Alexia was the devil... and now he had an adversary at his level.

Alexia

Yes, Alexia was almost certainly the devil. But it hadn't all been teasing. He'd been having fun with Erin and as it was he didn't really mind if he lost this fight and got his virginity taken by a beautiful dragoness.

Then the claws came out, followed by the flames. The heat alone made Alexia flinch. It was a sobering reminder that she could actually tear more than his cloths off or just scorch him where he stood. It wasn't playful or fun, that was for sure. If she expected to see him still flinching and cowering when the display was done she didn't know Alexia at all though.

He let her say her piece and then reached down to start undoing his bunnygirl outfit, the look in his eyes making it clear that she was to remain rooted where she was. He left on the ears and naturally the stockings and heels. When he was finished he gently folded the clothing and set it aside, making the display look nearly as terrifying as when she torched the cloths he bought for her. He turned back towards her on the tips of his toes, bringing both heels down at the same time. The pointed heels delivered a sharp click when they hit the rooftop, demanding silence as the would-be royal delivered his decree. "Apologize for that right now. Crawl here, and suck my cock." He ordered, his words calm and sweet as always but not even a little playful. Alexia was downright furious with her.

If she thought there wasn't going to be an ultimatum attached to his order she was beyond hope at this point. "If you do I'll forget your little outburst when I win. If not you'll be crawling back to the room naked at my side. And I will walk very slowly." That last sentence took rather a long time to finish leaving his lips. He meant every word of it too. "When we're back at the room I'll tie you up. Good and tight, so that even you can't bust out. I'm thinking a blindfold too, and a strap for you mouth, both for talking and flames." He continued, the bunny ears twitching ominously whenever he tilted his head the right way. "I won't even fuck you at first, just leave you tied up with enough toys to keep you right on the edge of climax but never cumming while I find some more well behaved playmates. After a couple of hours of listening to me have all the fun I'll send them off and see how many more rounds I can go for with my new draconic fleshlight. And if you're very lucky I'll let you cum when I'm done with you." He finished, giving her a stern glare that begged her to try challenging him on that.

"Or you could do as your told and we could go back to being playful. Your choice: Misbehave. Or suck. My. Cock." Alexia finished, having switched back to his usual bubbly tone just to remind her what was behind door A. Frankly, right then Alexia wasn't actually sure what option he wanted her to pick.

Erin

Ready to meet a cowering prey as she stopped the flames and lowered her head, Erin locked her feet where she was, surprised at Alexia's cool reaction. In her rage and urge to get revenge at the femboy, she forgot he bested her and taken the belt. Stepping back for a moment, her voice returned to normal. "What... What are you doing?" she asked, as the femboy himself started stripping out of his outfit, the bunny ears and stockings outlining his delicate traits, while the intense energy in his glare kept her on her place.

Watching in awe as he slowly folded his outfit and showed his back to the creature in front of him. "Apologize?" she felt her eyes shining again. "Crawl?" both fighters were clearly ready to jump at each other, the dense atmosphere making the night breeze feel like a steamy sauna. "Haha... princess, you clearly--" but them the femboy described what he had in mind in case she again. Becoming nervous, it took some moments before she recovered from the shock. It seemed that no matter what happened, Alexia planned on upping her punishment again and again.

But Erin wouldn't back off! She couldn't! Throughout the night she wanted to put the cocky princess on her place, only to be tamed by him repeatedly. "I hope you plan on going forward with this threat..." she ripped out her top, her large breasts glistening as sweat ran down them her strong figure. "Because I sure plan on making you pay for everything that happened tonight after I'm done with your ass!" Stepping forward, Erin took a hold of Alexia's neck and forced him to look up at her eyes as his sweet scent played with her senses. "I choose... Misbehaving!" the princess saw a lewd grin in front of him.

Alexia
Life: 4

"I'm stripping. You can't suck my cock if there's fabric in the way." Alexia said as if it was the most natural answer in the world. Normally a sex fighter wouldn't give up their layer of protection so easily but Alexia was furious with his playmate and wasn't thinking straight.

Alexia smirked a bit as he saw the fear in the dragoness's eyes. He knew it was going to give her pause and he meant every word of it. He bit his lip, annoyance standing out against his beautiful features, when she responded. Watching her rip out of the clothing wasn't much of an issue. He knew she was stronger than he was by a mile but that wasn't all that mattered in a sex fight. Plus he was pretty sure she wasn't going to just ram her cock up his ass and take his virginity. She certainly couldn't make him cum if she wrecked his asshole right away. No, she'd want to prove that he was supposed to be her bitch before she'd make him one. Just like he intended to remind her that she needed the pleasure he could offer her too much for her to disobey him like she was.

He grit his teeth as she grabbed his neck, fully aware that she could easily choke him if she wanted to. It wouldn't have been the first time a sex fighter wanted to make their opponent cum under rough conditions. Rather than think about what she'd do next though he instead shot her a little glare and pushed up on her arm, gripping her shoulder with his other hand and springing off his feet. His legs effortlessly wrapped around her powerful thighs and brought his body close to hers, a little wince crossing his features as this pushed his neck into her powerful hand. One of his hands hung onto her shoulder while the other rested on her hip, this position pressing their cocks together between them and letting him rock his hips to grind them together. Only his dick seemed to be getting hard quicker than hers was. Maybe this had been a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom