Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Title Bout (Ice Clover VS Yenpointfive)

That shiver made him grin almost as much as her blush did. He still had her right where he wanted her. Her complaint made him pout a bit and he swirled a finger over the tip of her cock one more time before pulling back. "Sorry, it's hard to keep my hands off of it. I definitely think you were the yummiest opponent I've ever had." He commented, licking his lips a bit and giving her a look that suggested he wasn't terribly happy he'd been so sloppy with the first blowjob he'd given her tonight. Practice did make perfect afterall.

He groaned when she reached down and gripped his shaft through his panties, feeling it stiffen in her strong hand. Normally Alex would have probably deftly wriggled away from her grasp, being the quick, flexible little thing he was, all traits that did not help one escape when they were trapped in a car with a horny dragoness. He gave a little moan as she started rubbing her thumb over the head of his cock. "If you don't hurry up and park we're not going to make it into the hotel." He warned her, the look in his eye showing how close he was to saying 'fuck it' and pulling the gorgeous dragoness into the back seat.

Flattered, Erin mimicked the femboy and licked her own lips, remembering the taste and texture of his cock in her mouth. "I know the feeling..." her hand swiftly moved inside his panties, taking hold of the stiffening rod. "You don't taste bad yourself, little one!" her hand began very slowly jerking Alexia off.

The lights went green and the dragoness dashed towards the parking lot of the hotel. Besides some cars, the place was almost deserted. A twist of the key and the car stopped vibrating.

"Oh, why the hurry?" she pressed her thumb again over the femboy's head, paying special attention to the opening on tip. "I thought you were a sexfighter Alexia! Didn't you know we can go through..." she teased the femboy again, leaning towards him and looking straight into his eyes "...several rounds?"

Stopping her pumping, she took her hand out of his panties and took it to her face, giving her tongue a long, slow lick. "But if you can't handle it..." she teased, playing with fire. "We can take it upstairs... princess!"

Alexis gave a playful moan as she slipped her hand inside of his panties and started jacking him off. "I don't remember you thinking I was so little when I was inside of you." He said with a grin before adding in casually. "You never did say if it was safe for me to cum inside like I did..."

When she teased his tip along with his ego his eyes snapped up to meet hers. She should have known better to make this a challenge but then again, maybe she was hoping to get what was coming to her again. He straightened in the seat and took off his seatbelt, followed by his panties. The front of his skirt immediately tented up as his ample cock sprang free of its fabric prison, drawing out a little sigh. He looked back up to her with a grin. "Just remember, you asked for this." He said before hopping into the back seat.

Alexis spread his legs, causing his skirt to rise up and let her see everything. He was pretty sure the back windows were fairly heavily tinted so they wouldn't get into trouble. He prodded his cock with a little smile. "Well, aren't you going to come back here and service your princess?" He purred. Of course, as soon as she'd climbed into the back seat he let out a little gasp. "Ohh, I almost forgot. Could you reach back up front and get the fuzzy cuffs out of my purse?" He asked. Letting Erin be the one to handle the cuffs would have been a really dumb idea if it wasn't for the fact that she'd never make it to the front seat. It was all just a ploy to get her to turn around and reach back over the center console. As soon as she did he'd give her a little push, knocking her off balance and leaving her front end stuck in the front half of the car with her rear end back here (and completely defenseless)

"But you are not inside of me right now, are you?" keeping the grip over the champion's shaft made Erin feel stronger and full of herself. And that would be her fall.

"Well, who knows if I'm safe..." she provoked, grining. "Maybe I am... maybe I'm not..."

As Alexia rose up, the dragoness looked at the tinted windows, making sure no one would see a thing. Not that it would make any difference, considering how the windows would be clouded in less than a minute.

Biting her lip as the femboy exposed his manhood to her, Erin began crawling towards her prey. "Oh, I'll make some less than royal things to my princess..."

Taking off her jacket, the wrestler preferred to have the femboy strip her. than take her clothes herself. Plus, the backseat offered her a lot more of space and comfort to actually do properly put on a show.

And that's when she fell for the trap.

"Hum... cuffs, huh?" Turning around, she reached for the Alexia's purse. "It seems I have a very naughty princess in my ha-" falling forward, Erin became trapped between the front seats.

"Alexia, what the heck?"

Alex could tell the dragoness was starting to again get the mistaken impression that she was in charge here. He'd decide when he was ready to cede power to her and she wouldn't get it from him a moment earlier than that. Admittedly, she did get in a pretty good blow when she suggested that today might not be a safe day for her. She could see his cock throb at the consideration that he might already have impregnated the dragoness, and with millions of adoring fans watching him knock her up no less.

When she started to take the dominant tone with him Alexis bit his lip and looked worried. "Remember, you have to give the cuffs to me once you get them. I won so you have to do what I say." He told her, knowing full well that if she got her hands on cuffs and cornered him in the back seat she'd make full use of her strength and he'd be trapped as her little plaything. Which was exactly why he wasn't going to let that happen.

When she fell into position he gripped her hips and moved in close, his cheek pressing against her tail as his hands slid down to knead her rear a bit. In this position she couldn't get away from him. It only took a little push or a pull to knock her down again given how awkward it was to be stuck between the two front seats, bent over the center console. Even a femboy like Alexis could control a dragon if he got her in the right spot. "Just so you know, I don't carry a purse usually. That one's empty, but it went with the outfit and it helped me trick you so..." She could practically hear his grin when he spoke.

He reached down and quickly undid her pants, starting to tug them down He didn't care about getting them off, he just wanted to make sure her ass, pussy, and cock were on full display for him. "Now, I believe someone owes her princess an apology for being a naughty dragon and trying to usurp power..." He commented with a wicked giggle, eager to remind Erin who was in charge here.

Shocked by the femboy's devilish gambit, Erin once again found herself in a compromising position. Checking "What... but-" she grabbed the purse, only to find out it was empty. Alex knew he could give her no space to attack, or he would be in trouble.

He was right.

"Alexia! When I get out of here, I will-" she gasped, feeling his hands teasing her butt. "Ah, what are you doin-Ah!" she felt her skin being caressed as her pants gently slid down her legs. Shivers began running down her spine again.

Oh, no... Tell me this is not happpening again!

Having trouble getting herself in a stable position, she shook her butt around, uselessly. Only getting herself more stuck, she could almost taste the panel.

"An apology?" her frustation was audible, but not devoided of malice. "Oh, bite me, Alexia!"

"Have a nice new cream filling for your pussy?" Alexia guessed with a grin. One of his hands reached down to fondle her massive balls playfully as he positioned himself behind her.

When she snapped at him he grinned wickedly. His hand popped up to give her ass a rough spanking and he did just as he was asked, leaning in and nipping at her tail. "Rawr." The princess purred in an adorable 'scary predator' tone. He shifted up to let his cock head rub softy between her butt cheeks, playfully hotdogging her while he used her powerful tail to steady himself.

"Do you have any condoms in here?" He asked after a moment, looking around. For a second it looked as if he might actually be concerned about knocking her up but that possibility went by the wayside quickly when he spoke again. "You've got a really nice interior and I'd hate to ruin it by letting your cock leak everywhere." Princesses, it seemed, didn't stoop to wearing condoms just because a dragoness's eggs might be looking for royal sperm at the moment.

"Ugh... no" she groaned as her balls were fondled throughly. Alexia's slik finger worked her magic on the dragoness flawlessly as she clumsily began raising her body.

"Ack!" her face became beet red when the princess bit her tail. "Ah.. that's... so unf-" she whimpered at each one of his slaps, feeling her nipples harden.

Erin raised her body a bit more, getting halfway high enogh so that she could get out. When she got out he would be in trouble. Her butt shook and swayed to the sides as his cock teased her butt.

Biting her lip when Alex asked for a condom, her voice became meek for a moment. "I... ah... Just do it in my ass..." she begged, knowing she wouldn't be able to stop him in time. "...I can get it all cleaned... later."

He could just make out the flush on her cheeks even though she was looking away from him. He playfully licked the spot he'd bit and then kissed it to make it feel better, smirking wickedly. "Now, I know I'm not actually strong enough to hurt you. My dull little human teeth definitely can't damage dragon scale... Which must mean those are entirely different sorts of whimpers..." He mused, though he already knew what he was doing to her.

With her trying to raise up and get herself out he pushed forward, which would shove more of her body into the front seat and should knock her off balance again. The more of her was up front with the untinted windshield the more likely she was to get caught, which he hoped she thought about before she tried to escape again.

His cock rubbed against her pussy, getting nice and slick with the dragoness's juices as he listened to her offer, his eyes lighting up. He gave her another swat on the rear and squeezed her gorgeous orange ass with both hands, spreading the cheeks to get a good look at his target. "That just won't do. A dragon belonging to a princess should be pure and sweet, not a buttslut looking to empty her fat balls all over her car while having her ass pounded." He teased as he pressed his cock against her asshole. "What if you corrupt me and I can't stop pounding your ass till you can't walk straight?" He asked before thrusting forward with a groan. Alexis pushed his fat cockhead inside her ass, giving her a second to adjust before he'd thrust any more in. "Naughty buttslut dragon, tempting your princess." He purred in mock anger, spanking her a little more roughly this time and gripping her tail to keep a hold on her as he fed another inch into her rear.

Muffling her moans almost desperately, Erin had no way to react when he pushed her again. Stuck on all fours, her arms felt like jelly. Sparks ignited inside her body each time he licked her tail. "Uuumm... s-shut up!"

Letting out a soft moan when her ass was slapped again, her face became even redder as Alex teased her pussy and commented on her offer. Her nipples were so hard she wondered how they hadn't pierced her bra yet.

The dragoness felt her heat skip a beat when his moist cockhead prodded her tight rear. "M-Maybe you-AH!" her eyes widened as Alexia thrusted forward, a bolt of lightining crossing her body.

"Aaaw... d-don't say that!" but the wrestler didn't sound pissed at all. She let out more moans as her ass was slapped harder. "Aaah... aa... fuck..."

One hand had settled into its role spanking her gorgeous, toned ass cheeks, loving the moans that each swat earned him as he began to fuck her ass properly. He started at a fairly quick pace, certain that he wasn't the first to take her anal virginity but certainly planning on being the most memorable intruder in her tight ass.

His free hand found its place shortly as well, gripping her tail rather tightly and wrapping it around his hand a bit, using it to tug her back onto his cock. Judging by how thick her tail was he highly doubted that it would be uncomfortable to have it tugged on a bit, plus it made it easier to get his cock nice and deep.

"Ahh, I can't stop myself. Your naughty, slutty asshole is too good. I have to make it my royal jizz-dump now!" Alexia declared as one particularly hard thrust crammed his dick balls deep into her ass.

"Ah...ah... Alexia..." Erin couldn't hide her arousal, but she wasn't gonna let go of her stubborn personality so easy. "You'll... pay for this!" Her eyes widened as the femboy pulled her tail, going even deeper inside her, when no one had ever tried that!

Her cock pulsated at each of his thrusts, and her legs had a river of love juice running down them. Trying to muffle her moans, she put her face against the panel, until Alexia's hard thrust sent her spiraling towards her climax.

"HYAA!" the dragoness body was overtaken by spasms when the princess redefined the concept of anal for her. Her gentle lips began throbbing fast as her flower gushed a stream of pussy juice. Her large cock exploded at the back seat, tainting it with her creamy milk. "AAa.... you... AAA..."

"Not likely... my little cock-addict." The sex fighter growled in response. If she got too loud she was liable to draw an audience, which was more a problem for the half of her in the front seat than for the femboy in the back with tinted windows. Having found his original plan to be a rousing success he kept his grip on her tail tight, using it to pull her back against him with every thrust as he hammered her tight asshole.

The smack of his hips against her ass replaced the spankings now that he needed his other hand to grip her hip. He bit his lip sharply to avoid moaning so loud half the parking lot would hear it when he came. Alex made nearly as much of a mess of her tight hole as she had in the back seat, pumping it full of sticky femboy spunk. He kept a tight grip on her tail until he was good and done with her, having emptied what felt to him like a liter of jizz in her asshole. When he finished he released her tail and pulled back, flopping down in the back seat, though remaining careful not to step in the spunk puddle she'd left on the car's floor. He leaned forward and nuzzled his cheek against her ass cheek while he caught his breath. "Dragon booty is the best..." He huffed as he managed to find his voice again.

"AAaaa..." Erin's tongue flew out of her mouth as her ass was filled, and she had to take both her hands to her face to avoid calling attention.

Grunting and groaning, the dragoness felt as if he was pouring more of his dominance into her with each thrust. For a moment she wondered in embarassement when would his orgasm end, feeling the great amount of cum filling her insides continuously.

Erin flinched in surprise as Alexia nuzzled agains her cheek. "Ahn... you devil..." she panted. "You knew I would get you if I had chance, didn't you? "She began slowly raising her body again, trying to get up. "You dirty cheater..."

Alexia just grinned as she called him a cheater. "Naturally. It's becoming quite clear that I'm still going to have to break in my pet dragoness. But don't worry, I'm going to have all night to do that." He mused before playfully kissing her ass cheek and sitting back up.

"We're room 724. I'll let you in when you get up there." He told her with a smirk before climbing onto her back. Rather than reach over her and risk getting caught in a similar trap to the one he laid he slipped a foot down and snagged his purse with his rather nimble toes. He took a second to collect it, using the time he spent on top of Erin to remind her who was in charge. Not that it would be very uncomfortable for her considering how little he weighed by comparison. When he had the purse he gave her a wicked smirk and snatched up her panties, sliding them into the purse before hopping out of the car.

This left him going commando in a skirt again but the skirt was just long enough that his cock couldn't hang out the bottom. It left her stuck in a car with only his panties which absolutely wouldn't fit, and a backside positively stuffed with his cum. It ought to make the walk through the lobby interesting for her. When she got to the room he'd be waiting, totally naked with his clothing laid out around him, ready for her to pick what he'd wear.

"B-Break... me?" Erin smiled. "How cute... princess. But you are gonna need a lot more than-Hey!" paralyzed as he climbed on top of her, the dragoness was glad there were no cameras. Being mounted in public was the ultimate humiliation for her species. Her face went beet red as he got his purse and snatched her panties. "What are you..." and then she noticed it. There was no way she could wear Alex's.

Watching in awe as he walked graciously towards the hotel, she began planning her revenge. "A...le...xia...." Keeping the femboy's panties on her pocket, she wrapped her jacket around her waist to try and hide her shaft, unsuccesfuly. Thankfully she managed to keep the damp spot in her butt was kept hidden.

Reaching the boy's room, she took a moment to prepare herself. Erin could feel his hot load inside her pussy and ass, proofs of his victories over her. And now she would take the first opening she got to pay him back! She opened the door...

Sadly Alexia didn't have enough time to really enjoy Erin's blush, but he did take a peek at it in the rearview mirror before he hurried into the hotel. Since it'd take her a little while to try and fail to hide her shaft from the curious guests he had a little while to get ready for her. He was lucky the elevator had been on the ground floor when he got into the building and that Erin would either have to wait for one or take the stairs.

When she arrived in the room Alexia was sitting on the bed stark naked, surrounded by all sorts of kinky costumes and skimpy cloths. "I did agree to let you pick." He said with a little grin, though he pointed to a nearby chair a moment later. "But I am the world champion and you still have to get dressed before I let you pick out my outfit." He said.

Sitting on the chair was her clothing. He'd been right about there being a lot of leather. The only parts that weren't were the thong and the mesh top, both of which were some silky red material. Obviously the mesh top wouldn't do much to actually cover her so there was a leather jacket as well. Only the jacket clearly had some alterations to it. For one, there was a zipper but absolutely no way to fasten it. The two front halves of the jacket weren't terribly wide so there was no way to actually bring the two halves of the zipper together. The jacket also cut off at her middle, meaning even if it did zip up it'd still show off her abs. The sleeves were full length though and there were some fingerless leather gloves to go with it, topping off the tough dragon look. Thanks to the mesh top the jacket was the only thing that'd even half hide her breasts from view and the slightest wrong motion would unveil them anyway. As for the pants, they weren't much better. They were actually full length but they were leather and tight enough that she was going to be sporting a serious bulge at all times. Mercifully the pants were designed for someone who had a tail so she wouldn't have to wear them too low.

To top the whole outfit off there were a pair of leather high-heels. Normally it'd be fairly impossible for someone with claws to wear normal heels but these had been designed to be much more open, rather like the fingerless gloves. She'd still have to walk in heels though, something he rather doubted she had to do often.

"Like my selection?" He asked with a grin. "The jacket was particularly hard to get. One that'd show off your abs was easy but finding one that'd show off cleavage too..." He trailed off but the point was clear. Most people didn't sell jackets that left the wearer's front almost entirely exposed. "Go on, get dressed and I'll let you pick out my outfit." He said, obviously as excited to be dressed up as he was to dress her up.

Entering the room, the dragoness was about to lash out at Alexia for making her so embarassed at the entrance hall, but when the sight of him stark naked at the bed hit her, she blushed instead, looking up and down his slender body. Her eyes scanned the clothes around him, her mind flying at a the speed of light thinking about combinations to get Alexia looking jus perfect for that night. But then Erin shrugged as he remembered her once again he bested her in front of he world.

Reaching for her new outfit, the wrestler was surprised to see he was serious about the leather. "Hum... you really set out to make me look like a slut, didn't you?" she asked, wearing the meshes, jacket, gloves and pants. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Erin blushed. "Ah... it doesn't look bad!" the femboy had clearly planned throughly to make her look tough, even though she still had quite the bulge to the side of her right leg. Those pants were tight, but the material made her look specially powerful. "Now, what do we do about you?"

Turning carefully towards the femboy as she slowly relearned how to use heels (why do humans like these things?), the dragoness smiled at the variety of outfits and soon began picking the pieces Alexia would wear. If the femboy wanted to make her look tough, Erin wanted him to look cute and frail. So she chose a red bunny costume, with a a matching tiara and fluffly wristbands. There was also a pair of black stockings and red high heels, so he would have to endure wearing one of those too.

"Oh, these are just per-" Looking at his face, Erin imagined how he would look like when he was ready. "Oh, one more thing!" Looking back t the costumes, she looked just what she was looking for. A hairclip and a vibrator that were both shaped as cartoony carrots. "Perfect!" A devilish grin appeared on her face.

Alexia had been guessing that she'd have trouble staying mad at him when he was naked, but the blush caused him to grin evilly. He stretched on the bed once before he got up, giving her a good view of every inch of his body. It didn't particularly bother him that she still had the door open for a second and that someone walking by in the hall might see. It wasn't as if the whole world hadn't just seen the both of them naked.

"You sort of are a slut." Alexia pointed out with a grin that wasn't fading. "That's sort of why we both got into this profession, isn't it?" He commented, eyeing her like a cat eyes a mouse as she put the outfit on. He pouted a bit at her comment. "Of course it doesn't look bad. I picked it out for you." He pointed out. Naturally he loved the look of her in it. She certainly looked tough and the way that that fat dragon cock was snaked down the leg of her pants made his mouth water.

"First things first." He declared as she started to try to pick out his outfit. He stood up and swiftly made his way to her. Catching her wasn't hard since she was in heels and not terribly used to them. He pushed his nose softly into her armpit and inhaled deeply. "Mmm... fresh leather smell..." He purred as his nimble fingers stroked along that bulge in her right pant leg. "Now you do your best to get a bit sweaty and soak up that leather smell. Get nice and yummy for me." He ordered. It quickly became clear that he was talking to her cock rather than her. With that said he pulled back and let her pick his outfit.

He watched quietly as she picked out his outfit but when she looked back to him he definitely didn't look like she'd just picked out a harmless looking bunny outfit. "I love the way you think." He commented as he started to get the outfit on. It had clearly been designed with a femboy in mind so it contoured to his flat chest and had enough room in the crotch that he wasn't uncomfortable. Still, it was rather tight down there and left him with a bulge just as obscene as hers. He slipped on the furry cuffs and the tiara happily before tugging on his heels. With that he spun on the spot for her to see. "Like it?" He asked, ignoring the fact that he should have probably broken his ankles trying to spin like that in heels as tall as his were. When she added the hairclip to the outfit he slipped it into his gorgeous blond hair. As for the vibrator he picked out a small red purse that went with the outfit, tossing that in along with a bottle of lube. "Just in case I'm feeling generous." He said teasingly before hurrying over to the door and pushing it open. "Well? Let's get some fresh air." He said with a grin. Based on how much quicker he was in heels he could obviously have left her in the dust with very little chance that anyone would catch him dressed like a slutty bunny, but Alexia was a lot more resistant to humiliation it seemed so he had to hang around in case anyone caught Erin dressed like that.

Unable to react properly as he smelled her armpit. "What-ah!" Erin blushed again as his fingers went for the bulge on her leg, the leather giving her a unique texture she never felt before. Feeling her cock already growing, she decided not to move, afraid it could rip the pants. "Ha... you have no limits, do you, Your Grace?"

She hoped her excitement would go away as he got dressed, but it didn't. Alexia looked sweet and innocent in that outfit... two words the dragoness was sure could not be used to describe the bratty princess. Keeping an eye on the purse and bottle of lube, she teased. "Oh, I think I can make you open your heart, Alexia..." '... among some other things' she thought.

Erin was about to confidently walk after the femboy, but she stopped at the door. She ddin't give it much thought when they were in the car, but she put herself in a complicated spot. Peeking at the corridor, she tried to move to best of her abilities and large body, her face beet red at the thought of anyone seeing her like that. And though she was used to being naked and even humiliated at the ring, walking through the corridor of the hotel felt like a terrifying, and exciting, experience! "Y-Yeah... some fesh air..."

Erin's blush made him grin wickedly. She was so cute when he started treating her body like his playground. When she mentioned his limits he smiled like everything he'd just done and said was perfectly natural, the correct, royal thing to be doing. "I certainly do have limits. I just don't apply most of them to gorgeous dragon futas." He said before adding in. "If you're lucky maybe I'll send you down to the gym to work on those muscles a bit. I'll clean every sweaty inch myself after you're done..." He commented, leaving that idea for later.

Alexia didn't respond to her comment about the lube. The possibility crossed his mind that he might be able to read hers, considering that he was almost certain he knew what she was thinking about and he was certain it wasn't his heart.

Alexia was much quicker than Erin in heels and while she waited by at the door he sped off around a turn in the corridor. The coast looked clear for the moment and really, all they had to do was get to the stairwell to get to the roof without much trouble.

The thing was, as soon as she turned that corner she'd realize that Alexia wasn't alone. Standing with him was a rather handsome man in a suit and a gorgeous blond woman in a bright blue dress that was definitely a little short to be wearing in public, but nothing like what Alex and Erin were wearing. Alexia turned around with a little grin and Erin could see that he'd just signed one of the woman's ample breasts with a sharpie. "You wanna sign too, Erin?" He asked, holding the pen out to her with zero shame. The man who was with him took the chance to explain. "We caught the sexfight tonight. Sarah recognized Alexia in his bunny outfit and had to ask for his autograph."

Alexia was the devil! The dragoness was almost sure of that as her eyes met his wicked grin. Putting her in tight spots seemed more like a fun exercise than actual risk situations. Erin was, in fact, kind of depressed she didn't have that kind of social detachment, she would be meanest wrestler in the universe if she had. "S-Sounds like a plan... maybe I'll have the chance to teach you some lessons..." but she didn't sound that confident anymore while trying to keep up with him. In seconds she lost him as he turned at the corridor.

Picking up the pace, Erin followed the femboy's voice as reached the end of the corridor, where her feet became made of stone. Her eyes moved from Alexia, to the man and finally the woman. That happened for approximately a million times, during what felt like a million years as the femboy handed her the pen. The fan's voice seemed to come from far away and underwater.

"Sure... I don't see why not..." the dragoness was calm. Very calm... So much that in seconds even the two fans noticed that she never talked like that. And there was a good reason for that...

Alexia would have never denied being the devil. He would have relished the idea of being the wicked little princess of Hell. "Maybe. And maybe I'll tame my dragoness for good this time. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Being a well trained girl for your princess? Good dragonesses get to pop femboy cherries." He purred teasingly before he pulled away. Part of him really did like the idea of her taking charge and putting him in his place but he'd never tell her that.

The woman smiled as Erin agreed to sign as well, stepping in close and pressing her arms together to accentuate her plump breasts. "Just go ahead and sign the other one." She said. Alexia had taken up most of the visible flesh on the breast that he'd signed. He'd also dotted the 'i' in his name with a little heart, to no one's surprise.

Alexia moved back beside of her as he waited for her to sign. When neither her nor the fans were looking he reached down and gave her ass a playful little squeeze. It was at about that point that he realized how calm her voice was and quickly retracted his hand. Alexia had to wonder if maybe he'd crossed a line. He was, afterall, about to wind up alone on a rooftop with a very strong dragoness. This could be a bit of a rough experience for him if he didn't play his cards right...

Erin's movements were slow and precise, signing her name with a distinct handwriting that was far too refined for a person of her species. Heck, she would probably be proud of that autograph if her mind wasn't somewhere else.

The fans seemed to diminish in size upon her gaze, and although Alex could not see what was different, he clearly noticed it. Maybe it was the situation they had just gone through, or how he humiliated her in the ring, or even how the femboy played with her throughout the night. It could even be the sum of all of these events. But the fact is that, as soon as the couple left, Erin took a hold of his hand and wrapped it around her arm.

"Well, Alexia... you know what they say about dragons and princesses..." she continued as her calm, slow paced tone souded like she was in a trance. "It's usually the strong that guards... as well as reign over the frail one..." her eyes turned sharply towards the femboy, revealing that, although her eyes were still blue as the sky, her pupil's had become narrow like a reptile. "Shall we head up, champ?"

Alexia could see the fans shrinking away from the dragoness and knew before she turned towards him that he was in trouble. He took a deep breath and waited for her, soon finding that she'd placed his hand on her arm. Alexia was never one to show his hand or to back down from a challenge so he gently held her arm, letting her lead him. Alexia made adorable arm candy though he doubted this little show was intended for anyone's benefit but his.

"Usually." Alexia said, glancing up to her with fire in his eyes. "But we both know I'm not so frail." He told her, refusing to back down even though the look in her eyes suggested that if he lost this time he was definitely going to regret it. "I'm following your lead." He reminded her, giving her arm a little squeeze to point out who was supposed to be leading who. Once she started moving Alexia would follow the pace she set. It wouldn't be any trouble. She might have been a good bit taller than him but he was much more comfortable in high heels so keeping up should be a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom