Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Title Bout (Ice Clover VS Yenpointfive)

Erin
Life: 3
Shield: BROKEN
Joker: USED

"HMM... HUMMM" Erin could only make muffled moans as her opponent rid her face. The rat had her exactly were he wanted, and the smell of his sweat caught her by surprise.

Shaking her body as the femboy fondled and fucked her tits, Erin was quickly calmed down as Alexia attacked her ass and cock. He was pressing all of the right buttons and Erin was on the ropes.

And that's when she felt his tongue running down her abs, torturing the dragoness.

Erin's tongue escaped her mouth, and before she could know what was going on, the taste of sweat overloaded her senses. Alexia had forced the dragoness to rim him.

"AAW... YOU BAS-" but she was given no rest. The femboy was fucking her tits, mouth, cock ass and abs.

Erin could only moan and shake her body in rage as precum leaked from her moist cockhead onto Alexia's hand

Alexia
Life: 6

Alexia let out what was essentially a soft coo of enjoyment as her tongue came into contact with his ass. He knew he'd gotten a little sweaty but he was hoping that the dragoness liked it that way as much as he liked lapping at her abs. His hips rocked back and forth, alternating between thrusting his cock between her breasts and pushing his ass back against her face.

When she tried to call him a bastard he gave her a little growl. "Bad dragon, that's no way to talk to your princess." He hissed, swirling his fingers quickly over Erin's cockhead to get them nice and slick before switching hands so that the one groping her ass was jerking her off and the one slick with precum... Well, there wasn't much groping at this point, he found his mark and stuffed two fingers up her ass, looking to tease her prostate while he jerked her off.

He leaned up and kissed her cockhead playfully, licking it softly and giving a theatrical moan at the taste of her pre. "Oooh, you're so yummy." He teased, kissing her cock again. "What's that?" He purred, giving it another kiss. "Ohh, I would have sucked you properly if only she'd been a good dragoness. Maybe later. Mmm... I'd really like that." He concluded, laughing a little to himself as he just got done talking to her cock like it was an actual person and went back to happily licking at the tip, working meticulously to clean up every single drop of pre as it dribbled from her dick.

Erin
Life: 2

'This is NOT happening' Erin thought to herself, her body filled with rage and shame. 'This is a dream, right?' she tried to convince herself.

But it was pointless. Even a blind man could see that she was being destroyed in the octagon. But a much smaller opponent...

"HAAA" moaned the lustful dragon as her opponent once again violated her ass. "NOOooo" Every second Alexia was on top of Erin brought the beast closer and closer to climaxing.

The femboy was worked her cock, which was now throbbing angrily.

"Fuuck... yo-AW" she moaned again as he stopped teasing her tool and started licking her precum.

Alexia

Alexia pouted when Erin cursed him out again. "Since we've already proven that you're a slutty dragon who eats boypussy I think I'll change my plans for the humiliation round. I really hope that this is either a safe day or you're in the market for the most adorable eggs you're ever going to get." He said with a smirk. Most of the female and futa sexfight members used birth control or at the very least made very sure to schedule their fights on safe days but some of the cockier girls, or the ones who were secretly hoping to get knocked up, didn't bother. Alexia had no idea which category Erin fell under but since she had to follow orders for the humiliation round it was going to be fun pretending no matter what.

He reached down and groped one of her titties one more time before pulling his cock out between them. He moved down between her legs quickly, immediately taking advantage of the new position's ability to stuff his fingers further up her ass. His free hand reached down to fondle her huge balls and lift them out of his way before his tongue plunged into her pussy hungrily. He wanted to get a good taste for it because it was exactly where he was planning on cumming when he finished her off.

Erin
Life: 1

More precum leaked from her throbbing cock, and the dragoness could feel it's moist head touching his chest. The mere touch of his skin was torturing her me.

"OH, HELL NO" screamed Erin, now panicking at the thoughts of Alexia's dirty mind. "Don't you dare think about- HAAA" the dragoness's moans could be heard in the entire stadium.

"NO... PLEASE..." his tongue punished her honey pot viciously. "I... AHH... don't wanna... LOSE..."

Her cunt also vibrated, gushing more pussy juice at the face of her opponent, and creating a puddle of defeat...

Alexia

Alexia knew that this was over. He giggled a little bit to her harsh reaction to what he'd suggested. It really made him wonder what was going on here. The league provided free birth control for the members with pussies and at the very least if she wasn't taking any she could have scheduled the fight for a safe day. He smirked at the idea that the dragoness had forgone that option. Fighters who did that knew what they might be getting themselves into.

Yummy as her pussy was this wasn't the position he wanted to be in anymore. He wanted to be able to watch her cum and her massive dragon cock was getting in the way of that. He scooted closer and switched up where his hands were, letting one take over fingering her pussy while he turned his attention to her cock.

Alexia decided to finish her off with one of the old fan favorites and gently gripped her dick at the base before leaning in and pressing his perfectly flat chest against it. "Go on, cum on my non-existent femboy titties!" He ordered in his best princess tone as he cuddled her cock and pet it with his nimble fingers. Of course, his eyes were on her for now but as soon as she splattered his chest with the first blast of cum he intended to immediately lean down and wrap his lips around her cockhead to gulp down the rest of her seed. He wanted a little bit where the judges could see it to prove she just came but the rest was his to slurp down.

Erin
Life: FUCKED

Erin was in panic. The dragoness made a name for herself in dominating opponents aggresively. Even in defeat her adversaries never fucked her pussy.

If Alexia did it he would literally rape her reputation.

And now Erin could only watch as he took her closer and closer to the edge. Her entire body shook in electricity as he fingered her.

"Aaaaw, d-don't-AH" the dragoness felt herself losing her mind as her dripping cockhead touched his chest. "No..." she felt his smooth skin torturing her cock. "...NO..." She felt his gummy-texture nipple giving her the final blow.

"NOOOO" Erin spit a jet of fire into the air as she came.

Her pussy gushed a river of honey on the floor, vibrating violently. Her throbbing cock exploded on the femboy's chest, launching jets of cum on his face and chest before he sucked on the tip, swallowing her seed.

The audience cheered the new champion, and Erin, now weakened by her orgasm, watched the big screen on the background, as the word "FUCKED appeared on top of her name."

Exhausted, she could barely move when the words "HUMILIATION ROUND" appeared in the screen.

"...fuck!"

Alexia didn't quit sucking on the dragoness's cock until he was sure that her orgasm had ended. When he was he pulled back and gently kissed the tip of her cock before sitting up on his knees and taking a second to enjoy the cheering crowd. It was hard to look triumphant and powerful when your chest and face were coated with spunk but Alexia was perfect at it. That cum was a badge of pride since everyone knew full well how it got there.

After he'd taken a second to enjoy himself he slipped in beside the dragoness, crawling up beside of her and nuzzling in close. He'd crawled partway under her arm so it was lightly draped around him, holding him like her lover. He couldn't keep up the image for too long without gently turning his face to her armpit and giving it a little sniff before licking up more of her sweat. "You're such a mess." He chided, moving in close and hugging her softly before one of his hands dipped down to stroke her cock again. "Don't go soft on me now. I'm still pretty far from cumming and you have to follow my orders now." He reminded her before leaning up to playfully nip her ear. "Ready to be bred by your princess?" He purred. "And before you answer, don't forget that you're supposed to be a good dragoness now." He said, leaning in very close to her ear and whispering. "Part your legs, beg like a good girl, and keep following orders. It turns out I really like big strong dragonesses so I'm thinking I might let one pop my cherry if I find one that's well behaved." The look in his eyes said it all. Alexia was loving his new playmate, he was a bit drunk on power, and he was very much considering taking that plunge with a fat dragon cock.

The dragoness looked at Alexia with contempt. Completely humiliated by a smaller opponent, the crowd cheering him made her feel even worse.

Looking down, she could see her flacid cock leaking cum over her abs. Like her, it looked beaten and defeated.

And then, the femboy turned his attention towards her.

Erin felt her face reddening as he layed beside her, like a lover. Erin wasn't used to that approach, and it caught her by surprise. Moaning as his tongue licked her armpit. "Aww, what are you..." But his words stopped her.

Her cock twitched and quickly became hard again as the champion stimulated it.

"I... fine..." Erin opened her legs slowly, exposing herself to Alexia "... do your worst, bitch..." she tried to sound strong, but her meek tone of voice betrayed her.

He laughed cutely when she moaned from having her armpit licked. "Aww, someone's rather sensitive. Tasty too..." He said, nuzzling her again and taking another wiff of her scent. He was going to smell like dragoness sweat when they left but he kinda liked it that way. He felt her cock harden back up in his hand and kept stroking it for the time being as he waited for her answer.

"Aww, someone's really looking forward to getting some boypussy later, isn't she?" He purred as she started to obey, quickly climbing between her legs and putting his hands on her hips. "Now do be careful not to squish me, okay?" He said, tracing his fingers over her strong thighs. He sort of doubted she'd hurt him but all things considered she definitely could have if she squeezed too tight.

He lined up the head of his cock with her pussy and thrust forward, groaning softly as his cockhead parted her lips and slipped inside of her. He wasn't even close to cumming during their fight so he intended to show this dragoness just how good femboys could be. Speaking of which, he gently took her hand and wrapped his around it, guiding both of them to her cock. With a grin he started to stroke, jacking her off with her own hand.

She trembled when his fingers ran over her thighs. Erin's heart rate increased, her entire body becoming tense as he positioned himself.

"HUAAAH... fuck!" she moaned, her cunt struggling it's visitor. It was rare for Erin to be penetrated, so she was specially tight.

"You little-ACK"Arching her back, the dragoness slowly relaxed, her juices flowing down her honey pot again. Alexia was quick to bring her back to action.

The loser froze in place when Alexia took her hand and forced her to masturbate."Don't... not in front of them..." she protested, meekly.

"If you don't stop... aah..." nervous, the dragoness tried a bluff. "...I'll squish your cock, you little bug!" she tried contracting her walls, but it was useless. His warm rod was already disciplining her cunt.

Alexia moaned cutely in response to the dragoness's tight pussy. He hadn't expected her to be so amazingly tight. Considering how huge her cock was he'd figured that she'd probably be a little bit more experienced, assuming she had another dragon to take care of her, which definitely didn't seem to be the case at this point.

"Ohh, you know you love cute little me. Or maybe you just love me where I'm not so little." He teased, grinning as she protested stroking her own cock. She was much stronger than him and could have easily pulled her hand back if she wanted to. He squeezed his fingers around her hand to make her tighten her grip. "You can't let a cock like that go to waste. Wank it for the nice audience." He ordered, using his hand to guide her to stroke it more quickly.

His moans of pleasure had picked up with each thrust, right up until she tried to put her bluff into practice. When she did he groaned deeply and she could feel his whole feminine body shudder from the sensation. "Again." The dominant femboy demanded. His hips rocked back and he delivered a surprisingly hard thrust. "C'mon, do it again!" He growled. Another rough thrust. He looked into her eye and delivered the order one more time. "Squeeze my cock with that tight dragon cunt right now, and sit up so I can taste your tongue..." Due to the height difference between them he actually couldn't reach her for a kiss if she was laying down. After the order devolved into moans he kept pounding at her pussy, eager to make her try to squeeze his cock again.

Biting her lip, Erin blushed while being forced to pleasure herself. Divided between lust and shame, she could not stop herself from masturbating in front of the audience.

"AW" she growled when Alexia thrusted hard, causing her to tighen her flower in response. The sensation was strong, almost paralyzing...

Flexing her walls as the champion pounded her into submission, slowly raised her lower body and looked down, preparing herself for what was to come.

"Aaah... just... be done with it" She didn't want to make out with him! Alexia's approach to humiliation was effectively destroying her confidence. Being treated as the lover of a small human felt much more humiliating then rough rape to the dragoness.

Erin's body became hot again, as she felt herself start slowly approaching the edge.

Alexia kept his hand on hers but no longer applied any force. He expected it'd take her a second to realize it but she was wanking her massive cock without any help from him at this point.

"I know you don't mean that..." Alexia purred as he leaned up, thrusting in particularly deep as he changed position. He pressed his lips against hers and kissed her roughly. Just like he'd suggested his tongue pushed itself into her mouth, hungrily searching out hers even as he moaned softly into the kiss.

His thrusts had gotten a bit erratic as he approached his climax, Erin's tight pussy driving him crazy with pleasure, all leading up to one girlish cry of ecstasy as he erupted inside of her. Alex didn't just have a big cock for a femboy, he had ridiculously messy climaxes and with every thrust he filled her with more of his seed. If the arrogant dragoness really hadn't taken any precautions he really might be knocking her up right then.

As he came he tightened his grip on her hand again, making her jerk off faster. "Make a ahh... mess for me. All over yourself... I wanna... Ohh fuck, lick it off on the ride home..." He told her.

At this point, the dragoness could not stop her hand from moving even if she wanted. Approaching the edge faster and faster, her moans became intense.

"Aah... you don't know... HUMM" she groaned as her mouth was violated. Overcome by lust, she responded energetically, her tongue dancing with Alexia's.

Feeling her cunt contracting nonstop, she moaned as the first jets of cum coated her insides.

It was over. Or so she thought

"AH... what are you..." she gasped in surprise when the femboy forced her to stroke herself harder and faster. "No... wai-Kyaaah" Gushing more pussy juice, her genitalia started vibrating faster and faster.

"AH! I-I'm" Her growl echoed in the arena as she reached another orgasm, coating her own chest and belly in white. There was even some drops over her face.

"Haa... I'm... done for..." Exhausted her mind slowly began to fade away...

Alexia had been right. Erin's talented tongue was so much fun once she quit being so up tight about enjoying herself in front of the audience. He managed to break the kiss just in time to not get splattered with dragoness cum as she coated herself, making sure she didn't stop jerking off until she'd made a proper mess all over herself.

Once she started to lay back on the mat he released her hand and gently slipped out of her with a little groan. His breath was coming heavily but he had a big smile on his face as he stood up. This was the point at which he was approached with the championship belt. He noted that it was a good bit too large for him, suggesting that they'd probably expected Erin to be the one wearing it. He ended up wearing it sort of like a sash as he spoke to the audience.

"First off I'd like to thank all my fans for believing in me. It's been such a fun ride and I hope you all had as much fun watching as I had fucking." He said with a big smile. "And for everyone who didn't think a human, much less a femboy was gonna win..." He stuck out his tongue cutely. "I hope some of our furry ladies out in the audience are thinking about taking a pretty boy home tonight. I know most of us'll love fucking a big strong fur as much as I do. Speaking of which, It's been a lot of fun but I think I may have wore my dragoness out. I should probably get her home before she's out cold." He said before blowing the audience a kiss. "You all have a wonderful night, and to those who haven't already: Happy fapping." He said with a giggle, knowing that there were going to be a lot of people masturbating to tonight's performance.

With that he handed the mic back to the announcer as his themesong started to play, wiggling his hips excitedly as he headed back over to Erin. He reached down and gripped her hand, gently tugging her upward. "Let's go get cleaned up. We've got a long night ahead of us." He said excitedly

Looking gloomy, Erin got up and began walking towards her exit. Some of her fans showed sympathy and still shouted kind words towards the dragoness, but even though she waved her hand in appreciation, she kept her head lowered.

Thankfully, the warm shower was just what she needed to get better. Reflecting on the night's hardships, she realized what she did wrong and began coming up with strategies. In fact, she still had fans, her reputaion wasn't over.

Yeah, she would definitely challenge him again! But the night was still not over, and she still had time to play hard ball with the femboy

Feeling renewed, she dried herself off and got dressed. A pair of jeans, a white t-shirt and a gray jacket that matched her shoes, she walked towards the entrance of his waiting room, knocking on the door.

"Hey, princess! Are you filming your Disney debut or do you plan on getting ready today?" she said, mockingly.

"One second!" The femboy called from his dressing room. Alexia had picked similarly understated clothing and had used the rest of the time to fix up his hair. At the moment he was wearing a much more modest skirt that actually reached his knees along with a pristine white top to go with it. His jacket was actually leather and he'd also thrown on a simple gold necklace that went nicely with his shining blond hair. He liked to have at least a little jewelry on when he wasn't in the ring.

He smiled and hopped over to her, gently taking hold of her arm as if she was supposed to lead him. "Will you really be alright in those jeans?" He asked with a little giggle. "If you pop a boner that mighty dragon cock might bust its way free." He teased before nuzzling against her shoulder and looked up at her with a smile. "So, what first? Wanna get dinner or go back to my hotel room? Or would you prefer we hit the town and did something very un-Disney-like?" He asked, wondering just how kinky Erin might get outside of the ring.

"Well, it's not exactly easy to find clothing to someone my size!" answered the dragoness to his tease. "Wow, you do kind of look like a... forget it!" Taking Alexia's arm and guiding him through the corridor, she blushed. Erin did not expect the champion to be so charming.

"How about..." her face became redder. The femboy's suggestions opened her eyes to many possibilities. But then she had an idea. "All of the above?"

They were now in the parking lot and approaching her car, a black SUV.

"We can head to the hotel, have some fresh air on the balcony... and then I can eat you for dinner!" She teased, playful.

Alex was surprised when she reacted to his teasing by taking his arm and quickly leading him out of the hotel. He had to walk quickly to keep up with the dragoness's long strides but he didn't complain. She was so adorable when she was blushing. It really was true that there were people who got five times shyer when they didn't have an audience.

He plopped back in his seat with a little grin as she decided to take her car. He fished out his phone and tapped a couple of buttons to let them know he wouldn't need the limo he'd planned on taking if he won. Erin would obviously be much more comfortable in the roomy SUV anyway. Even without her horns the ceiling of the limo would be a little small for her.

"Oooh, I like the way you think. But are you sure the balcony would be for the best? I mean, you get so loud when I'm inside of you. And we're really not supposed to fuck in public outside the octagon..." He mused, looking nervous. By now she'd probably figured out that Alexis was just acting. He absolutely wanted to fuck her where they'd probably get seen, but he did want to make her squirm for it too.

Turning the keys, they could feel as the engines began roaring. Soon enough they were bathed by the city lights, and Erin was glad she didn't have to go out the front door of the stadium. So. Many. Cameras.

The dragoness blushed as Alexia teased her. The femboy seemed to have an almost natural ability to provoke her.

But then she noticed her partner's expression.

"Humm... you are right, Alexia..."Grinning, Erin knew exactly what kind of game he was playing. "The roof will do then!" And she wasn't going to back off so soon.

"Unless... someone has another place in mind..."

Alexia realized that however many cameras were waiting to snap pictures of him or the dragoness he'd defeated it had probably doubled since he had publicly declared his intention to take her back to the hotel and spend the night with her. No doubt there were lots of fans who would think that they deserved a chance to watch the show and while Alexia did love an audience the only one he wanted to show off for tonight was Erin.

When she suggested the roof he knew what she was trying to do and refused to back down either. "I suppose we could use the roof. But I had a cute little outfit picked out for you, and it's not really public appropriate. You'd have to sneak up to the roof very carefully or someone might see you in it..." He mused, grinning wickedly. Alexia was willing to call her bluff and fuck on the roof but he'd make her work for it.

Driving through the streets of London, Erin almost lost herself among the classic buildings of the city, until the femboy pulled her back to the real world.

"Oh, you..." she gave Alexia a challenging look. "Alright! but I have one condition!" she grinned. "I want to go through your clothes and pick what you'll wear..."

"After all..." she stopped at the red lights, the hotel waited for them on the end of the street. "...It's only fair we both take the risk of being seem in an... embarassing situation..." her hand landed on the femboy's leg, slowly moving up and down.

The dragoness blushed, glancing at his outfit again. "S-so... what do you say, princess?"

Alexia bit his pouty lower lip as she gave him the condition. She really brought out the slut in him. He was glad he'd decided to actually wear panties this time or the front of that skirt would be starting to tent up a bit. He scooted a bit closer when she placed her hand on his leg. "Alright, you've got yourself a deal." He said with a grin before leaning in a bit closer. "Now, are you going to get us to the hotel sometime soon or..." As he spoke his fingers trailed over her bulge gently. Erin's substantial endowment would probably at least be hinted no matter what sort of pants she wore but if he coaxed her to arousal then she'd be walking through the hotel lobby pitching the world's most obvious tent.

"I do hope you're going to like my choices." He said with a grin. "I texted my manager from the locker room and had him pick up the clothing for you. You like leather, right?" He asked innocently, as if she had a choice whether or not she wore it at this point.

Blushing as Alexia leaned closer, the dragoness felt glorious for making him dance to to her rhythm. Now, it was just a matter of ti"-AH!"

She felt shivers coming up her spine as his fingers ran over her shaft. "Aw... low blow, Alexia!" her member twitched at his stimuli. Now she had to think a way to hide her tool when they got in the hotel.

But two could play that game.

"Yeah... I like leather" said Erin, looking at the redlights again. They still had some time until she had to park. Turning her glance towards the femboy, her hand reached for his shaft, grabbing the bulg on his panties. "But after I'm done with you..." she pressed her thumb over her cockhead. "...you'll love it"

Back
Top Bottom