Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Josu's ideas and requests for PM and IM (MXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josu_T

Supernova
Hey there women of bluemoon, I'm here looking for some rp focused more on smut than stories with a long build up. I still want them to be good stories that make sense. So if that is what you are looking for, read on. If not, I hope you are able to find a good partner who is looking for what you are seeking.

I am a 26 year old man, and I typically play male, heterosexual characters who are or appear within 5 years of my real age. I play dominant characters if there is a power dynamic, but equal relationships are fine as well. I really enjoy good writing. I don't mean perfect grammar or spelling, but writing that works to stimulate the imagination. I like to write a minimum of one good paragraph, but try to do more when possible. I am also willing to play multiple characters if that is needed for the rp.

My major turn offs are cheating of any kind and incest. I also avoid extreme violence, bathroom play, and death. However, other than those things I am open to most kinks.

Ok, on to my current ideas. I am happy to play any of these or discuss something completely different if you have an idea you think I'd enjoy.

The coach
In this rp my character would be the personal coach of your character. YC is very talented and comes from a very wealthy family. She also believes that everything in life comes easily. However, for her to become professional she needs to work and train hard. The last five coaches who have tried to make her work have been fired. I'm the latest coach and I'm not faring much better. Maybe something romantic starts and because you're keeping me around as a boyfriend I also stick around as your coach and maybe manage to make you work a little more. Or maybe I realise that my job will inevitably end the same, so I decide to at least have my fun with you before I get fired. That could be a simple scene and I get fired, or it could turn into a D/s relationship.

Sharing a Room
In this idea our characters have arrived on a small island at the only resort. They learn at the desk that there has been an error and they have been booked in the same room. There are no other rooms available for at least a week. They will have to share and just learn to get along.

The Lifeguard
My character is a lifeguard working at a private pool of some sort. It could be at one family's home, could be a gated community's pool, could be at a camp. This one is quite open. You could be anyone you want. This lifeguard is not afraid to break a few rules if needed.

A bet gone wrong...or right
There are a few possible scenarios for this one. This could be a bet between co-workers in an office, maybe betting on sports outcomes. This could be a poker game or some sort of bet between friends. It could also be a pool shark and someone they meet in the billiards hall playing a special game in the private back room.

Playing with power
I want to play around with some special powers. The sort of power that lets you do things from a distance without much effort. Magic, The Force, The One Power from Wheel of Time, or a Power Ring from DC comics. We could both have these powers or it could be only myself with them, but imagine all the possibilities when you can do absolutely anything. My favorite here is a Power Ring. I'd like to play with original characters, but they could be in a fictional universe.

A rare condition
This idea is fairly simple and it has likely been seen before. I'd like to play a story or scene where one character has a medical condition that results in them needing sexual release on a regular basis. This is often a man who produces far too much semen and a woman who is either his doctor or someone who just loves cum and wants to help out. It could work the other way though, with a man helping a woman with her condition. Details are fairly open.

Breeding on the beach
This one is based on a story that barely got started a long time ago and I'd like to give it another try. The idea is that a woman decides she wants to have a baby and is determined to do so. Through conversations with her friend she realises she needs someone who can definitely be successful at it and won't insist on being in the baby's life if she decides she doesn't want him there. Through her friend she finds a man who should work. She meets him at a bar on the beach and their relationship begins. However, he turns out to be a little more dominant than anticipated and he ends up in control. Maybe it is a surprise, but maybe that's what she really wanted all along.

These are my ideas for the moment. I'll update in the future with more ideas as I have them or remove ideas if they no longer interest me. Send me a PM if you would like to rp one of these or any other idea. Feel free to check my thread history to find my old request thread. There are plenty of other plot ideas there. You can also find me on YIM as josut1 where I may be invisible, so send a message anyway saying you are from bluemoon and I'll respond when I see it.

I've added two new ideas to the list and changed the title. I should be online for quite a while tonight and hopefully a fair bit over the next few days.

Hello how are you doing today? =)
I am a man who plays as female characters and seeing your list I took an interest in it as I enjoy smut as well as developing characters writing long rps and truly developing the story.
I would love to go over this with you more but i cannot tell if you are interested in female characters regardless of the gender of their rper or Only female characters done by female rpers
If the later is the case then feel free to completely ignore this and I thank you for your time anyways =)

if this is not the case and the gender of the rper doesn't matter so long as their characters are female, then id love to talk more =)

Bumping, looking for some IM rp tonight if possible. Feel free to add me on YIM as josut1 or on AIM as JosuT

bump time. Looking more for PM at the moment over IM, but happy with both and threads could be good too.

Going to bump this. Trying to come up with some new ideas, so there may be updates later this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom