Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon Hunters (Malfrost and Blueberryfox14)

The moan Makoto let out only seemed to make Bein's cock throb more. Her lovely moans clearly aroused the demon and he sought more of them as she started to suck on his cock. He himself moaned more freely now, the pleasurable sensation of her hot mouth engulfing his cock and her tongue was a wonderful combination. He spanked her ass again as she sucked, hoping to hear her moan as she sucked him off and enjoy the vibrations that would brings.

His own moaning ceased however when his cock was removed from her mouth and moved towards her cleavages. As her mounds wrapped around his cock, he began to moan again, slightly louder this time. He still had enough composure to tease the girl though. His fingers sought out her perky and erect nipples and tugged just hard enough on the nubs to generate pleasure for the girl. "Of course, master...you'll be my master from here on out...but how about for now, he each act the role that feels more naturally....slave." He chuckled as he tugged her nipples again and pressed the tip of his cock which was sticking out above the top of her breasts against her lips.

Makoto gasped as Bein played with her as she focused on the task at hand. He wasn't play fair. The girl moaned before moving her attentions back towards the appendage. Bigger and throbbing more than before. So she had some influence. The girl glared as the demon seemed to still toy with her and her titles. "I am doing this to complete our pact demon." She murmured, swiveling her tongue against the warm red tip. "I am inexperienced but I can and will bite your dick off if need be." The girl used more teeth this time, as she moved her head up and down his shaft. Her body bobbed back and forth and her eyes clothes from the embarrassment of it all.

Makoto took one last lick before moving her mouth towards the demon's. She had completed her task for now and the light and fluffy contact was much more suited to her style. Politely pushed his shoulders down, the girl found herself walking over him, her arms on either side. Her lips made contact with his forehead, a sign of loyalty, and then moved down towards the crevice of his lips. Panting just from the thought of the contact again. Forcibly, she bit down on his lower lip, a smirk now dancing onto her lips. She may be submissive but she could find little ways here and there to show her dominance.

Bein let out some ragged moans as Makoto added her teeth into the mix. "He...hey! Careful with those teeth..." He stated, flustered for the first time in the evening by the surprise. Still, it wasn't a bad sensation and he decided to enjoy it while he could. She was doing a good job so he decided to give her some affection, his hand gently petting her head like she was a dog and he the owner give it praise and affection for a job well done. The petting as tender and affectionate as he gave her a smile. "You are doing a wonderful job, Master." He spoke truly and honestly with his praise.

With the last lick, he let out a dissatisfied moan as he cock throbbed from the lack of attention. Still, he had enough self-control to maintain his composure as she walked over him and gently pushed him down. He wanted to see where this would lead. As she kissed his forehead, he actually blushed for the first time in the evening and decided to return the favor by kissing her nose and cheek before her lips locked onto his own. He let out a gasp as he felt her bite on his bottom lip. It seemed the girl always kept some fight in her. He enjoyed that. He nibbled back at her own lips, forcing his tongue against her own before pulling away and pushing her down to the bed to lay on her back.

"My turn..." he chuckled as he started planting kisses up and down her neck once more, seeking at her earlobe for a few moments of tender nibbling before his mouth ventured to her breasts. His teeth began to nibble on one of her perky nipple, grinding the nub gently between his teeth while his hand rubbed up her thigh and towards her pussy, seeking out her clitoris to rub on her most sensitive area to give her a preview of things to come.

Makoto was becoming surprised at the slow change in attitude from the demon. She had tricked him with the teeth trick and even during the process he was petting her head. That wasn't supposed to happen..right? The girl smirked as he moaned and it built her confidence even further as he gasped at her touch. She was dominant just rebellious. Raised a fighter, she had her own little victory in things. The nibbling back at her own lips though still showed how things were going to end. One second she's up and the next she's down. The blonde squeaked as she found herself pushed back against the soft sheets of the bed. Well that was unexpected.

Two simple words made Makoto quiver as she watched the demon slowly descend down her body. So this was the revenge he got. Overwelmed by the attention, the blonde moved her hands to cover her face resorting back to her shy nature of things. A high pitched moan escaped her though as she felt his teeth around her breasts. An odd sensation but not a bad one in the least bit. The warm touch of his hand on her thigh, made the girl squirm. She could feel the moisture building in her sweet spot and she hoped for the life of her she could contain it. Raged pants replaced her breaths as the girl awaited whatever this demon had in store.

Bein found it adorable how Makoto could go from being assertive to shy and submissive in a split second. He had chosen a good master to pledge himself to, as long as he got to do this kind of thing with her every once in awhile, he would be a happy incubus. He teeth nibbled slightly harder on her nipple before he converted to sucking on it for a few moments, his tongue swirling wildly around the nub. All the while, his fingers had moved from her clitoris to her wet silt. He could feel how wet she was becoming and he was eager to indulge as he pushed two fingers inside her to feel how tight and wet she was.

While that happened, his lips detached from her nipple and slowly began to descend her body, his tongue and lips assailing her flat stomach, pausing for a brief moment to kiss her belly-button and push his tongue inside it before his mouth neared her crotch. His tongue sought out her clitoris at once as he batted the nub around with his appendage before giving it a light kiss and then he started to nibble on it gently while he pushed his fingers even deeper into her. "How is it..." he managed to ask with a small chuckle.

Makoto screamed as his hands and mouth roamed her body. It was too much stimulation. Once his fingers entered her, she felt her knees go together. Self conscious and pleased with his new actions. His mouth slowly met his hands causing the blonde to squeak at the added pleasure. "I..I'm sorry for any..any smells." She whimpered not sure if there was a smell or anything odd about that area of her body. The girl bit her thumb to keep from screaming again the pumping action of his fingers brought a carnal side to her. The taste of copper grabbed her attention and the girl silently cussed at the broken skin. It was all so intense. A light lick to the skin and a healthy pink took place of the previous gash. Healing had its moments.

Makoto's eyes glanced down to towards demon but quickly went up towards the ceiling at the embarrassing sight infront of her. How was it? Was she supposed to rank the performance? "It..it is quite nice though I apologize..for not having such experiences yet." The girl answered simply. Her mind tracked back towards her partner. He was going to kill her for the addition to their party. Not just any demon but a horny one..that she gave her virginity to. Yeah that will go over real well with Satoshi.

Makoto's reaction only drove Bein to want to pleasure her more. He fingered her harder and faster, love the reaction he was getting as he stopped nibbling on her clitoris to speak to her. "There is nothing wrong down here at all...you are beautiful down here just like you are everywhere else. I'll give you more experiences like this later, if you want." He chuckled as he pulled his fingers out and gave them a quick lick. "You even taste amazing...here...try yourself." He smiled as he moved his wet fingers up towards her lips, encouraging her to grab his hand and suck on his fingers.

While that was happening, he began to lick up her wetness with his tongue before finally pressing his lips against her slit and pushing his tongue into her. He wanted to taste her more and feel her more, but more importantly, he wanted to make her feel even better. He pushed his tongue in and out of her like a piston, wiggling around inside her while all the while his upper lips pressed up against her bottom ones.

Makoto moaned louder and louder until she was sure the whole bar could hear. It was faster and harder now. Both parties were completely committed to the act ahead. The girl blushed as the demon complimented her areas. It was an odd thing to compliment but one regardless. The girl was hesitant to taste the fingers but did as she was told if anything for the feeling of licking his fingers in her mouth. There wasn't a taste to them which he was grateful for. It is said that fingers contain the many connections to one's body and sensors. She hoped this applied sexually as well.

The blonde lost all control though when his tongue met her core, making the girl spasm reflexively and holding onto his head for stability. Makoto moved her mouth away from his fingers and instead bit her lips as she picked up her courage. "I..please I need you inside me." The girl whimpered as her body still shook from the feelings of his skin on hers gave her. "I can't take much more."

Bein greatly enjoyed the sensation of Makoto sucking on his fingers as he pleasured her. His tongue slammed into her harder and faster now as he moved his fingers which had been released from her mouth back downwards. His fingers began to rub her clitoris quickly and skillfully.

"Come for me first....come for me and then I'll let you beg for me to stick it in you." He chuckled as he pushed his tongue as deeply as eh could into her pussy and thrashed it against her walls wildly inside her as his fingers began to tug on her clitoris, all in a hope to bring her over the edge and to let her experience what he was guessing would be her first climax.

Makoto squirmed. It was all too much. The feeling of his tongue and hands. The skin to skin contact. The sweat that was beginning to glisten on her body. The pleasure building and she soon found her voice was as well. Louder and louder the girl moaned, hoping and wishing for release. The moisture between her legs thickened and she found herself wrapping her legs around the demon's shoulder. Her grip, no doubt, one of great strength. "I can't..I..I-Kyaaa!" The girl screamed, as she felt her pleasure burst. It all felt so good. Every moment of it. She had had her first orgasm. From a demon no less.

Makoto looked down with hazy eyes as her body fought to find her breath once again. "Demon..demon please now. My body won't stop shaking. I..I can't take any more teasing." The girl whimpered, covering her face once again with her hands in embarrassment. To be seen in such a state of distress by the enemy. It was all too much for her. Her cheeks were a rosy pink and her eyes dared not to look at the Incubus between her legs.

Bein eagerly licked up her juices as she came, enjoying her wetness as he lapped up her love juice with his tongue. He pulled back as she was coming down off of her high and licked his lips clean as he eyed the girl in front of him. The way her chest moved up and down and the way she covered her face just made him want to ravish her more.

"Get on your hands and knees....spread your pussy open for me and beg like a bitch in heat...and I might fuck you." He commanded her, his dominance come to the front once again as he flipped Makoto over so she was laying flat on her stomach now.

Makoto squeaked as the demon finished his task before focusing back on her. The words he spoke next though caused her to stop. Her eyes widened and her patience had met its end. The demon flipped her over but the girl rolled to the side and onto the floor. Distance. She needed distance. "I'm not a dog and there is no might." She growled. "A blood pact can't be broken Bein or did you forget our little pact a few minutes ago." There was steel in her voice and her eyes set. He still saw this exchange as a game rather than what it was. A trade.

Makoto thought of the agreement. Here and now had been his words and she intended to keep them. "I may be a virgin and you may be an expert in your field but let us not forget our positions." The girl sighed, the power of words replaying in her minds. She was emotional roller coaster today. "You..you are serving me and I will not ask again." Her voice quivered this time, her thoughts traveling of what was to come. Technically he had taken her right there and words must be exact for that to mean sex. He had taken her..made her orgasm at least. Perhaps that could count if his arrogance persisted.

"My, my....you are an interesting one....aren't you!" Bein chuckled as he spanked Makoto's ass. "You going for being so submissive to trying to take charge again, I like that, Master. Makes things more interesting!" He pressed the tip of his cock up against her pussy as he grasped a handful of her hair in his hand and used it like a leash.

"Here we go then, Master...." He stated as he tugged back on her hair as he moved his hips forward, pushing his cock deep into her tight and waiting pussy. He felt her hymen shatter as he felt his girth stretching her virgin pussy open for him as he let out a loud moan, her tightness giving him much pleasure. "So...master...how is it?" He asked her, pausing to let her adjust to the recent incursion and to come to terms with the fact she was no longer a virgin.

Makoto moaned again as the demon spanked her ass. Why was that something she liked? Was she really that submissive? This was supposed to be used as punishment and yet here she was enjoying it and almost begging for me. The girl's eyes rolled to the back of her head as the demon's large appendage find her center. She gasped as she felt her hair grabbed and almost felt like fighting back. Like a beast needing to be tamed. The blonde screamed as she felt the demon's cock enter her. Pushing fast and powerful to pop her cherry. It hurt. It hurt a lot.

Tears rolled down Makoto's cheeks as she tried to adjust to the new feeling inside her. She could feel her tight walls clamping down on Bein and the throbbing sensation as he had passed her barrier. She wasn't a virgin anymore. It wasn't that fact necessarily that made her conflicted as much as the feeling of the demon inside her. Was it supposed to hurt this much. "It's..it's okay." She said through her teeth before adjusting slightly to the sensation. The pain was dwindling now and was being replaced by pleasure. Her blue eyes glowed as the light of the moon traveling through the window seemed to shine brighter. A Reaper's power awakens to its fullest when experiencing intercourse for the first time. The blonde moaned, the sound seeming to echo around the room and waited for what was next to come.

Bein began to plant kisses up Makoto's lovely back and towards her neck as he tugged on her hair again, causing her ass to slap back against his base. He groped her rear as it jiggled before moving his hand down towards her crotch to find her clitoris. He started to rub and tug on the perky nub as he started to gyrate his hips, causing his cock to move inside her tight and hot pussy.

He moved slowly, but with force, his cock pounding hard and deep into her as he moaned loudly from the sensation of friction. He licked her neck and whispered hotly into her ear. "You feel amazing, Makoto....I want you more....I might become addicted to this." He teased her as he rubbed her clitoris faster while he started to speed up his gyration, causing his cock to pound into her even quicker and deeper as he wanted to make her moan louder and call out his name,

Makoto couldn't do anything about the situation. Her cheeks flustered and her body covered in sweat, the girl moaned louder and louder. Her body squirmed under the demon's touch and she found her eyes shining bright blue. As the demon went deeper and faster, the blonde screamed, enjoying the situation. It was a bittersweet moment. She loved how it felt but hated how it came to be about. Gasping at the double sensation of his hand and his cock the girl thought she might lose control.

Words calmed her powers as Makoto found herself surprised to hear what Bein said. He was enjoying this. Well she knew he would but the words that came from his mouth..they were almost human. I might become addicted to this. Wasn't sex just a tactic for them. It didn't hold meaning..did it? As he speeded his gyration tactics, the blonde found herself rising to a climax. "Demon..Bein..I-I can't much more of this, I'm going to-" Makoto screamed as she felt herself release the building tension. It felt good, it felt powerful. Maybe she could get used to this too. Panting the girl's hands scraped against the demon's back, no doubt leaving marks. She was coming down from her feels. This would soon be over.

Bein didn't seem to mind the sensation of being stretched on the back as he felt Makoto climax. The sensation of her pussy clamping down on his cock was enough to make him moan loudly and with a final, violent thrust, he climaxed as well. He flooded Makoto's pussy with his hot and sticky seed. He had been built up quite abit, so he had alot of seed to give her as he filled her to the brim, a slight amount of his cum starting to leak out of her ravished pussy.

He left his cock in her as he tried to catch his breath. His breath was ragged, as he planted gentle kisses up and down her neck. "You felt amazing...master. We might have to do this again soon." He chuckled as he kissed her cheek and then tenderly pressed his lips up against her own. It wasn't passionate or lustful like their former kisses, but it was full of tender feelings of affection and love.

Makoto's eyes rolled in the back of her head as she felt the demon release. She better not get pregnant from this. Why hadn't she thought to ask before she agreed. The girl's breath slowed as she rested herself back against the pillow. It was done. The pact was complete. The girl found herself surprised as the next actions were gentle. His words were soft and his context genuine. Well that certainly wasn't expected. Blue eyes examined the demon as he continued his gentle streak and kissed her. It wasn't soul sucking or lustful but just..tender.

Makoto's face turned pink as she quickly rolled on her side and self consciously crossed her arms to cover herself. "The..the pact is complete now. Yo-you can get off of me now." The girl nervously moved a piece of hair behind her ear before assessing the consequences. She now had a new companion. Uh oh. She hadn't told Satoshi. Be the bait, save the girl. That was the mission. He was not going to be happy. "Damn it." The girl muttered as she thought of her partner. "Satoshi's going to kill me."

Bein chuckled as he noticed how shy and adorable Makoto was acting. He decided to wrap his arms around her waist and cuddle with her for awhile, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. He planted a few gentle kisses on her neck and his hand stroked her cheek and gently brushed her hair.

"You don't have to worry about your partner...he was outside listening to the whole thing...watching most likely. I could sense it." Bein stated as he let out a blissful sigh, enjoying the feel of Makoto's body against his own.

Makoto's eyes widened as the demon spoke. "He was what?!" she screamed before rolling out of the cuddling and onto the floor. She had caught herself. Cat like reflexes this one. The girl sprung up as she started searching for her clothes. All the way from her ears to her feet was an embarrassed shade of red. "When I find that man, I swear, I'm going to-" The blonde turned towards the demon, still lying in bed. "No looking!"

Makoto quickly began dressing, not having time to worry about bathing or wiping her sweat. Where was her armor? Blue eyes rolled as she remembered her seduction dress for the evening. Well guess you don't need much to seduce an incubus. The blonde sighed as she began to look for underwear. Light pink, light pink. Bingo! The girl sat on the side of the bed and reached over the naked the demon to grab the pair. "And they're soaked. Guess commando it is."

Bein thought that the way Makoto was reacting was adorable. They had just gotten done with some fairly rough and steamy fucking, and how here she was, shy about being naked in front of him. The demon decided he wanted one last taste of Makoto before she left.

He grabbed her panties from her hands and licked them with a grin before he moved to press his lips against her own, his tongue lashing at her lips before pushing its way in and pressing up against her own for a brief moment. He pulled away and stroked her cheek before pressing his lips against her forehead and nose. "I'll be here waiting for you, Master. I'll take you to the girl once you've confronted your partner."

Makoto sat in shock as Bein moved stroked her cheeks. She wasn't sure which to be more shocked about. The panty licking or the makeout session. "You have no power over me!" She squeaked before standing and grabbing her dagger in the corner. "If I come back and you're wearing those on your head, you're dead demon!" And now she was spouting non-sense. Perfect. The girl made did her best to brush through her tangles of hair before opening the door and trudging towards her partner.

A couple of low whistles made blue eyes glow as a few drunk men came towards the female. "Hey baby, how much do you co-" A punch in the face and crunching sound later and the men had their answer. Now was not the time. Makoto's eyes searched the pub for her partner. He was going to be punished. Severely. "Satoshi." The girl growled as she approached the reaper. "You owe me an explanation."

Satoshi was just in a corner, smoking a pipe when Makoto emerged from the room. He looked at her seriously...if anything, he looked upset with her, but he quickly hide that look and let out a sigh as he looked away and looked out the nearby window, letting out a sigh as he took a drag off his pipe, blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"What explanation? You did what you needed to do to make sure we save the girl....I was just around to make sure he didn't hurt or kill you. So good job....we'll be able to save the girl. You did your duty as a Reaper." He gave her a smile as he stood up. "Go with Bein and fetch the girl. We'll take our reward and be on our way." With that, he started to make his way to the exit.

Makoto's widened as she noted her partner's words and expression. "Bullshit." The girl spat as she followed the man. In one swift motion the blonde grabbed the man's arm and pressed him against a wall. "You knew what I had to do and you did nothing." The reaper stated. "I was forced and scared and you-" She couldn't finish the sentence. Makoto smacked the man. She didn't want to and she felt bad. He deserved it.

"Next time, you be the bait asshole!" Makoto screamed. "Next time I'll sit while you give up your virginity and be treated some prize." The girl got closer to her partner. A breeze picking up and reacting to her emotions. "Go great the demon." She commanded before moving away and crossing her arms. Satoshi was going with them to get the girl. Makoto was done doing the dirty work.

Satoshi's eyes flared up as his own anger was getting to him. If she hadn't made so many mistakes in the first place, their original plan would have worked perfectly fine. He glared at her and when she smacked him, he lost his temper. He pushed her away and a small fire began to flare around him.

"Maybe if you hadn't been such a fuck up, you wouldn't have had to fuck a demon to get the job done!" Satoshi stomped down foot, causing a large flare to get around him as he struggled to maintain control over his fire. "In your own idiocy, you failed to forget that he is YOUR servant, not mine. He won't obey, so do the fucking job!" With that, he used his ability to increase his speed and he busted through the wall, running off to the woods nearby.

Back
Top Bottom