Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please, don't be gentle. MxF. Long term.

How did you find my search? {For improvement purposes}

• Too long, didn't read.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not my type of partner.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I liked the level of detail in the search.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I'm sending you a PM!

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma_x

Star

• I'll do my best to keep this short & sweet, please be sure to read everything before contacting me. Please don't contact me if you're looking for me to play characters that are underage, I won't play under eighteens because I don't feel comfortable in doing so. Lastly, please be prepared to be honest about plotting and if you lose interest. I will do the same.

Note: Don't bother contacting me if you're not going to respond to my introductions, please, at least tell me you're not wanting to continue. Furthermore, please, please put some effort into posting. I usually get what I'm given, if you give me minimal effort then you'll get the same back; or I may very well drop the role play. I really want to get into our stories, I want us to thrive! I'm getting tired of partners disappearing or simply just dropping me a few lines as opposed to chatting about it or dropping the role play. I won't bite, we can discuss it or move on. I'll do my best if you do yours, pinky promise.

Thanks for reading.

About me:
            ---
            [*]I love domineering, strong characters.
            [*] I can write anywhere from three hundred words to anywhere up to two thousand depending on what I have to reply to / inspiration. If you put a lot of effort in, I'll do the same. I love longer posts, it just helps me get into the role play more.
            Please check my samples down below.

[*] I can post anywhere from multiple times a day to once every few days, depending on work and inspiration of course.
            [*] I don't mind PMs or threads, my preferred method is google docs.
            [*] I only write in third person, past tense. I'd prefer my partner did too.
            [*] I understand that our characters are fictional and do not reflect our relationship as role play partners. Please don't assume I'm here for anything but roleplaying only.
            [*] F-List

What I’m looking for:

• [*] Respect. If you're not feeling interested in our role play anymore or if you feel the plot isn't working the way you want, please talk to me! I don't bite. I want us both to enjoy the role play. If you're not going to be able to post for an extended period of time, say a week or two, it'd be great if you could let me know. I understand that real life does get in the way, I won't hold it against you. I should also note if you let me know you don't want to continue, I won't try to change your mind, I'll respect your choice.
              ---
              ---
              [*] Coherent grammar, and a good grasp of English. I'm no expert, no doubt I have some mistakes in this thread. I just ask that you know the difference between their, there and they're etc. As well as forming a coherent post.
              ---
              ---
              [*] Creativity, detail and passion. I adore detail. I think it makes the role play richer. As for creativity and passion, I really enjoy reading posts that my partners have put a lot of care into. I can promise you I'll be putting effort into my character, their background and progression. As well as adding a good level of detail. I'm definitely not asking for novel like posts with extensive description on someone eating an apple, I'm referring to how your character does something. What are they wearing? How do they assess people? I love to read into characters, the more you give the more you get. I currently need some help improving my writing. Please do send a couple of samples in your PM to me if you can. I love to check out my partner's writing to see if we're well-matched.
              ---
              ---
              [*]Dark, gritty, sensual, mysterious plots. I think this speaks for itself. I love sexual tension, corruption, mystery, horror; most of all I thoroughly enjoy power struggles. All of those good things. I'm especially looking for supernatural plots, but I don't mind playing humans only. Some supernatural races I like to play are; Werewolves, Vampires, Valkyries, Demi Gods, Witches, Shifters, and more I can't think of no doubt. I'm also MORE than happy to play humans in a realistic setting, please don't let the supernatural scare you away!
              ---
              ---
              [*]Communication / plotting. Lets plot! Lets chat! I love to come up with ideas together. I do enjoy winging it but it's nice to have some big events planned. I find communication is important, especially to make sure we're on the same page with the role play and that we're both enjoying it. I should mention I don't mean we have to chat constantly, just check in now and then and of course for certain events.

Plots / Concepts:

Brief ideas: (Keep in mind these are very basic, we can plot them out together)
            ---

• [*]Christine Feehan's Carpathian Novels. I'd be happy with us just playing OCs.
              [*]Kelley Armstrong's Otherworld Series or 'Bitten' as you may know it. OCs or Elena x Clayton for this!
              [*]Werewolf x human / rogue werewolf.
              [*]Wife / Mate x Husband or Mates best friend. Could be two packs of werewolves, two covens. Anything really.
              [*]Witch / Supernatural creature x Reaper / Entity.
              [*]Witch x Summoned demon (preferably harnessed for a task).
              [*]Pregnant Werewolf on the run x Enemy pack Alpha. (Basic idea being women are used to breed, not much else. She runs after discovering she's pregnant she wishes to protect her child from such a life).
              [*]Serial Killer x Investigator
              [*]Hunter x Supernatural creature
              [*]Employer x Employee
              [*]Cop x Victim of a crime
              [*]Professor x Older Student

Slightly thought out plots (feel free to suggest changes to these):

---
            London After Dark[/u]]

This is just a basic idea. We could add vigilantes, like Arrow for example. Or it can simply be just mafia / gang / underworld filled role play. I don't mind at all.

It's no secret that there are organised crime groups everywhere in the world. Cities like London draw these clusters in like moths to a flame. MC is a young woman, she has her whole life ahead of her. With the support of the family she has left, she begins to take charge of her life and sets out to immerse herself in Medical school to become a nurse. Unfortunately, fate has other plans. One evening, she finds her brother dumped on their doorstep bloodied and beaten. With the training she has, the young woman manages to keep him alive until he is taken into hospital. Unknowingly, she's already made herself known to the men who caused this terrifying act to begin with.

Once her brother is stable enough, he calls in a favor. A rival organisation willing to protect him and his family for a fee. They know his sister is close to becoming a qualified nurse, they need medical help off the books and away from any cameras. It's the perfect deal. Little do they know, this feisty nurse isn't willing to play along with their games, not until she comes face to face with the men who forever marked her brother. Her life is about to change, and so is she.
            ---
            Dishonored (Like the game)[/u]]

The concept is taken from the game. We can play it historical, modern, a bit fantasy ish or just strictly plain modern. Whatever works for us!
            WARNING: I aim to have some comedy and very gorey / lustful scenes in this role play.

After several years of solid, loyal service YC (your character) faces an unbeatable situation. The Queen and Princess of the country are taken in a ferocious attack. It had recently been announced that the Queen had promised her daughter to the loyal protector. The Princess was tender, soft, far more loving than most. Yet, she lacked the vital fire that kept people striving forward; she was simply, a princess.

After the event, suspicion falls on YC as he was left, the only one standing after such a fierce attack; which is bound to raise questions. Unable to find anything concrete, the officials lock him up on whatever they can pin on him in hopes of finding more solid evidence. (This can change depending on the time we use).

An underground society who have been watching this horror of events set several plans in motion. One of them is to release YC. They leave gifts of weapons, keys and various leads to enable your character to escape. The moment he breaks out there is one of the society waiting for him, that's where it gets interesting.

He is welcomed into a dingy part of town, filled with old, crumbling bars and various underground buildings. Here, he meets MC. She has been training with the society for some time, and has been carrying out her own missions for some time. They believe in honor above all. They set out to clear YC's name and to set the country straight, returning the Monarch to her rightful place and ridding the country of the corrupt bastard that all too swiftly took the Queen's place.

The long term goal would be that YC would end up working with MC to save the royal pair. Will they be returned safely? If so, will he have to marry the princess? Or will he remain with the underground society? Lets find out!

---
            Once Bitten, Twice Shy[/u]]

Proverb meaning: "an unpleasant experience induces caution." This role play is based on a bitten werewolf x pure bred werewolf (Alpha).

Unknown to the humans in a small town a fair distance away from any major city, a pack of Werewolves have been living comfortably for many years. Until, a mutt (lone wolf, not associated with a pack) begins killing humans. The town begins to drown in panic. They put in place curfews, nobody is allowed out the moment the sun goes down. Groups of organised and skilled hunters venture out in early morning to hunt the so called rabid wolf that is killing innocent people. One evening, a young woman was called by a close friend in distress. Despite the curfew and warnings, she decides to go over. Unfortunately, she's caught between two wolves on her way there. The mutt, seeing this as a chance to cause more distress, attacks her. In an attempt to prevent another body from turning up the other wolf, Alpha of the pack, makes a choice to turn her. Humans can only be turned by a werewolf who is willing. The turning is usually a gift, so this choice no doubt weighs heavily on the Alpha. Almost as if it's a waste. Some humans don't make the change, it takes one of strong will to pull through. So he takes her back to his pack, waiting to see if he succeeded in preventing another death.

In this role play I would like to use Werewolves as shifter types. Enhanced abilities in both forms, but much stronger as their wolf counter-part. I like to use shifters so the humans believe they have a natural threat, meanwhile that's not the case. On the full moon they will feel unease and usually have unstable emotions. Despite their shifting, it's best that they hunt and eat animals as their wolf counter part would. If they don't shift for long periods of time the shift will force itself through. Once a human has been turned, there is a connection between the biter and bitten so to speak. The bond will lure them to one another, providing the feeling of protection and family. This is an innate ability to protect ones pack and bitten werewolves, as they aren't as strong as born werewolves.
            ---
            Sleeping with the enemy.[/u]]

This role play revolves around enemy factions joining together to defeat an enemy threatening to change their lives. We would play two different races with ongoing feuds / issues and need to hide their love / hate relationship as they are forbidden to mix races.

Supernatural creatures have been in the shadows of the world for some time. It was once agreed by Elders of each known race that they would work together to protect their secret. If the humans were to discover their existence, the results could be devastating. One of these supernatural beings decided that they would attempt to gain a following of their piers to combat the supernatural community should they take action. Despite their agreement, supernatural races tend to stick with their own, many have fought over land and various areas. This is because it's safer for the supernaturals to be in minimal numbers to avoid suspicion. Seeking to end this feud of sorts and to create a new world where supernatural races are known and in control, this lone character soon gains a powerful following.

Several supernatural groups are forced together within the area to prevent this from happening and defend their lives as they stand. However, what they don't know is that some humans, such as hunters, already know about them and are planning attacks. Once the supernatural rebel group are dealt with, can they prevent theirs from being taken and slaughtered?
            ---
            The Facility[/u]]

For decades now, a select group of humans have known about the existence of supernatural beings. This select group of humans have their own enforcers, called Hunters. In the late 1980s a Facility was created in order to house these creatures, for experiments mostly. Gradually, more staff were brought in and introduced to the world of the supernatural beings. The Facility was becoming a huge underground success, they were discovering things about these creatures that would prove vital. They began to get cocky, capturing more creatures than they could hold. Soon enough, the creatures took their chance. The Facility was overrun, leaving only traces of the evidence of their experiments behind. Descendants of the first staff members have recently unearthed these files, and they wish to begin again. A new Facility is built, new staff are recruited from the growing number of humans already having a knowledge on supernatural beings including doctors, nurses and scientists. Your character will be one of their new captures, mine will be the newly recruited doctor who is assigned to his case.

Considering how restrictive the Facility can be, will he escape? Will she help him? Lets see how this pans out!
            ---
            More to come!

Picture / Gif prompts (please come to me with basic ideas if you want to do one of these):
            ---
            Sweet Dreams[/u]]

tumblr_o1r368uWOL1v6uvdeo1_500.gif

Mistress[/u]]

tumblr_o0jk5ybJIj1tw5trjo1_500.gif

His[/u]]

tumblr_o0aeq46C0s1tw5trjo1_500.gif

The Morning After[/u]]

tumblr_nwqhikQBqf1tw5trjo1_500.gif

Stay[/u]]

tumblr_nvt0alrYLo1tw5trjo1_400.gif

Forbidden[/u]]

tumblr_nvhwv7x2nd1tw5trjo1_500.gif

"... With Benefits"[/u]]

tumblr_nvc7dtE7nL1tw5trjo1_500.gif

Untamed[/u]]

tumblr_nlzps7zvL11s9lm88o1_500.gif

Frostbite[/u]]

tumblr_o1kwxpQFfN1t2t2gmo1_1280.jpg

The Hunt Begins[/u]]

tumblr_ntp5esTTf91ud69a0o1_500.gif

Hell Hath No Fury[/u]]

tumblr_n3r5y6pu3k1rcysi6o1_500.gif

---

Samples:
            ---
            Sample One[/u]]
            The brunette gave a muffled sigh as she stood in the rain, the droplets trickled down her leather jacket, taunting its warmth. Her fingers curled around the hood of the old beaten fiesta and lifted it, taking a quick check. Nothing stood out. Then again, Amelia had never been good with vehicles. She knew she should have sold this car by now but it had so many memories, that old tainted blue paint job, it was just another good memory. Raising her right arm, she brushed away the leather sleeve to notice the time, she cursed audibly. Her first job with a new partner and she was already running late let alone getting to the scene. Not willing to waste any more time Amelia stepped out into the road, hailing a passing cab. There was nothing more embarrassing than turning up at a crime scene in a cab but what else could she do?

Amelia spotted the luminescent police issued lights flashing in the distance as they drew close. “Thanks you can stop here.” The driver pulled over swiftly, Amelia leaned in and passed him a note and insisted he kept the change. She slowly stepped from the cab. She was dressed in her usual suit, navy with a crisp white shirt. Her brown curls were tied up in a bun. As she drew near to the scene a few officers made their way toward her, she pulled her badge from her waistband and showed it to them. “FBI.” One woman smiled, “Your partner is already inside, watch your step.” Amelia nodded and made her way in from around the back.

Amelia made her way into the barn and immediately saw a body propped up against a wall that divided the barn. She knelt down, carefully surveying the floor beneath her, there wasn’t any blood or evidence to step in. As she leaned in she noticed how the body seemed slumped as if she’d been thrown, it was likely she’d been moved. The body was pasty white, it seemed a few days old. The right eye socket was covered in blood, dried and crackled along the curve of her cheek. The right eye had been completely removed, there seemed to be no marks along the socket to suggest an implement was used. Amelia sighed softly as she gazed down the body. Various slashes were made, a couple of centimetres deep, the flesh pulling away from the body somewhat.

It was horrific. The body seemed positioned in a provocative manner, her legs apart. Amelia wondered if this was for the killer or for the police, either way it was an insult to this young woman. Standing slowly, she began to check around the wreckage of a barn, maybe she could find the place where she would have been killed. As she walked through the doorway she caught sight of another body, with an FBI agent nearby, no doubt her partner. “There’s another body back there,” She called out. As she took a look at the body hanging before them she felt a rage well up inside her. This is why she took the route she did, to catch sick fucks that did this to innocent victims.

At first glance she took note of how much blood remained, cold and dried all over the corpse. Amelia caught a glance of flesh torn from the body, glimpses of bone echoed through the horrific sight. She particularly noticed the missing flesh of the female’s left breast. What kind of killer would remove her breast? Maybe a cannibal? If they were picking which pieces to eat. It was all speculation, she wouldn’t be able to assume much until she’d checked the whole place out, found other bodies if there were any. It was only when she drew her attention away from the body that she noticed who her new partner was. A curse echoed in her mind, Gabriel. She’d finally landed a high profile case and here he was.

Amelia wasn’t fond of her new partner in the least. He was fairly good in the sheets but that was about it, she wouldn’t choose to work for him. “Funny bumping into you here.” She murmured, placing her hands on her hips. “I suppose you’re my new partner then.” What were the odds of a random casual night partner being an FBI agent working in the same area as you, minimal at the most; “Agents, you’re going to want to see this,” A voice called from outside the barn. Amelia didn’t wait for his reply as she made her way out, carefully stepping away from the crime scene to ensure she didn’t contaminate evidence.

One of the officers led Amelia outside into the barren field that covered at least four acres. He nodded toward a figure on a cross. “Right there,” He murmured, making his way back. The brunette carefully made her way over the harsh stones and mud to find a body that had been tied up on a cross, much like a scarecrow would be. The wounds were similar to the other two, various slashes and flesh missing from the corpse. Both eyes were removed, the skin was incredibly pale, almost a blue-ish tint. In this weather, she wasn’t surprised. She placed her hands on her hips as she scoped out the scene. Why were there three bodies in contrasting situations? Maybe the killer was attempting to improve their skills or find their method. Whatever it was, Amelia couldn’t deny it was disturbing. In each situation the victim was displayed in a vulnerable and humiliating position. There was one thing she knew about the killer, they wanted to be in charge.

As she was about to leave to head back toward the barn she caught a flash of a vision. The young woman on the cross was dragged out, all the way through the dirt and stones which cut and dirtied her feet. She was held up by ropes, they cut into her skin as she fought. A hand took a knife and sliced her, calmly, carefully; in control. They watched the blood trickle from her wounds down her abdomen before cutting further. At the last moment they cut a piece from her chest, revealing the woman’s lungs, the bones became a centre piece as the killer began to remove certain organs. Amelia gagged softly as she phased back to normality. It was only then that she noticed the ribs, they were dirtied in blood.

Amelia made her way back toward the barn, shaking off the vision. She’d been having them since she had taken up the job, she couldn’t explain what they truly were or if it was even real; it could be an over active imagination. Amelia wasn’t the kind of person to give into abnormality, there needed to be a logical explanation for everything. That’s why her occasional nights of passion worked so well. She had a tough job, she needed a night of fun and she arranged it, no strings, no commitments.

Once she reached the barn she shifted her weight, hands crossed across her chest. “We’ve got a real sick fuck here,” She murmured to Gabriel, “It’s like the killer was trying to perfect his style, usually this happens over more time than what these bodies appear as. Maybe he doesn’t have much time left…” She trailed off, what else would cause a killer to rush his progress?

---
            Sample Two[/u]]
            Amelia rolled her eyes at Gabriel, hiding her content expression. “You had that effect on me. Had.” As they proceeded to leave the building she hesitated slightly when he asked about Adam. “Human. Doesn’t know a thing.” Amelia snorted quietly, “No, I’m staying away from all that shit. Trust me, I tried to refuse this case, and you coming for that matter.” It was the truth, she’d wanted to avoid him altogether. “I was happily living my life, then this case gets dumped on me.” A hint of annoyance came through her tone as she unlocked the car. Pausing for a moment, she rested against the black vehicle as she glanced toward Gabriel, “You know, there’s a good strip joint a few miles down if you fancy stopping off there while I do some work.” Despite the playful tone there was a hint of seriousness in her words.

Instead of going to the station Amelia took the route toward her apartment. It was the last place she wanted to go with Gabriel but at least there were books that could help there. Over the two years Thomas had gifted her with several of them, to help her along the journey. One he’d given to her was some light reading, fairly basic Witch information but Amelia hoped there was something more detailed he’d included. Not to mention if they looked this up at the station as in depth as they needed it may bring out some questions. Amelia just wanted to know how to kill them and be done with this case.

Once she pulled up at a similar looking apartment Amelia hopped out, slamming the door roughly before marching toward the lobby. “Now, don’t touch a thing.” She eyed him for a moment before letting them in. “Anything but the couch is off limits.” The building was much like Thomas’s, it was new, well taken care of. Once she let them into her apartment it was clear how different it was. There were splashes of warm, neutral colours everywhere. Aside from one wall in the kitchen that was a burgundy red, the same paint was used in the bedroom; on every wall. The furniture was modern, as were the furnishings in the kitchen and bathroom. Amelia had out done herself with this place, it felt like a real home, unlike her last place.

“Make yourself comfortable,” She ordered as she dropped her bag on the couch as she wandered through to the study. As she made her way back, books in hand, she noticed her feline companion eyeing Gabriel from the hallway. “Sheba, chill.” She murmured before she brushed passed Gabriel, dropping the books on the oak coffee table before them. “So, I don’t have much but maybe we can find some kind of motive. They could be picking victims to fit a certain criteria for the ritual.” The Norwegian forest cat wasted no time in making its way over to Amelia, hopping up onto her lap as it stared at Gabriel. Fortunately Adam didn’t live with her, there was no risk of him just letting himself in.

RE: Dark, Creative & Sensual [MxF] Long term! {New Craving added}

Looking for one more.

RE: Dark, Detailed & Sensual [MxF] Long term! (One or two!)

Got space for one or two more.

RE: Dark, Detailed & Sensual [MxF] Long term! (Plot Based. Space for one or two!)

More cravings added!

RE: Dark, Detailed & Sensual [MxF] Long term! (Plot Based. Space for one or two!)

Bump!

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom