Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Good Deed | Lewd Misconduct x Kaigen

He didn't even realize he was being improper until she started to fight against his grasp but he didn't let go. Instead he kept his grip firm he knew what she thought. Almost like he saw into her fears. Instead of becoming irate he remained calm and spoke softly. His thumbs carressed the tops of her hands. "No no. I'm not going to hurt you." He said while he planted his elbows on the table without letting go. "Its,," his hands finally released hers and picked up her blade. "Been a long time since I've been able to talk to someone."

While he looked over the blade and flipped it back and forth in his hand he continued to speak. "I just thought that itd be nice to see em. Ya know." He set the blade down and withdrew his hands in earnest. But kept his dark orbs fixated on hers. "I haven't seen anything but ugly in months. So I thought it might make me feel. Alive again."

It was true. He was simply surviving. His only hope was to make it one more day. But his meeting her gave him hope for Something more. Life just living made him nothing more than an animal. Simply living was not enough. But he forgot the simple graces of good conversation and good times. He reverted to a more animal existence. So he wanted to see something worth living for.

Haley’s breath came in short gasps as he tried to process what he was saying, but all her mind could focus on was that fact that he wouldn't let her go. She just kept stumbling from one disastrous situation to the next. The minute he released her, she took quick steps back, distancing herself from him even as he sat down. She couldn't stop the anger that pulled in her stomach as she folded her arms over her chest, half paranoid that he’d probably cut her up with her own knife, but too far gone to care as the drug seized on her every emotion.

“You bind my fucking hands and all you can say is it's been a while?” Her voice shook, eyes searching for some inkling that he'd understood what he put her through. “I was almost raped, gangbanged in a store surrounded by eaters today.” She tilted her head. “And you thought it was cool for you to take my hands and ask for peep show? That's rich.” The smile on her face didn’t match the fire in her eyes. She wanted to hit him in the face. Her fingers tingled from the desire but she restrained herself. Shaking her head she walked towards the door to unlock it.

“I need a minute.” She didn't like the way she was feeling anymore. There was too many emotions, she was to hot and her back was painfully tense. Opening the door, she closed it without a word and sat on the porch steps. It was quiet outside, cool but good to her burning skin. The smell of decay hadn’t reached these parts and there were no winds to bring it there. It was peaceful. It was deafening. This was Tim’s life for two months. But it had been hers as well and she never would've taken advantage of someone. Can you really say that Haley. You used to try to help those who asked when this all started. Now you turn a blind eye to people he clearly don't want to hurt you. Who's to say you wouldn't reach that point.

Taking a deep breath she slid back onto the porch and straightened her legs before extending her back and lacing her fingers behind the arches of her feet. The pain was there as the muscles stretched and bones cracked but it felt good. It cleared her mind. She stayed that way for a minute before she opened her legs until they were straight, shifted her pelvis forward and left her upper body touch the porch floor. He may have been crude and he has no sense of boundaries but he did ask. He let go...a little too late, but when he realized the error he tried to fix it. She snorted at the rationale. Yeah I just wanna see your tits while we talk over dinner. It makes me feel alive. She shook her head and exited the pose, opting to fold her legs and use her elbows to press her knees into the ground. She was rewarded by the sound of her hips popping into alignment as her thoughts continued.

So he's not the best conversationalist. Fill in the blanks. The man had a girlfriend before all of this. He did have someone he could have breakfast with while topless, most likely on multiple occasions. You're the first woman he's seen in a while and the first person. You can’t blame him for trying. Could he have waited, yes. Could he have approached you better? Yes. But you can't fault the man for trying. It's the end of the fucking world. She smirked at herself as she stood up and rolled the kinks out of her ankles before lifting one leg back and holding it to her ass, waiting and doing the same to the other. Feeling like it was enough she placed her arm against the house and turned towards that hand, wincing slightly as she felt a pop and did the other as well. She touched her toes one last time before taking a deep breath and going back inside after 15 minutes, calmer now that some of the nervous energy had left her. The urge to keep going and move into deeper poses was there, but her body had been put through enought today. She knew her mind would be up for a while yet, but it was no longer overwhelming.

Locking the door once more, Haley found him and took a minute to gather her thoughts before speaking plainly.

“I know it's been a while Tim, but if you really thought that was alright we need to have a serious talk because if I'd found a way I would've tried to hurt you then. I wouldn't have hesitated. You scared the living shit out of me.” She sniffed, rubbing at her plugged nose again before looking at the weapons on the table. “And I need you to be honest with me. What is it exactly that you want from me? You say you want conversation, someone to fill the silence, but you want to see my rack the next. I'm not here to replace your girlfriend and I haven't been fucking my way across the states, so if that's what you're looking for, I can't give it to you...and even if I was, I definitely need some time to get over today.” She took a deep breath and wondered why she couldn't be more succinct. “But if you need a warm body to sleep next to, I can maybe handle that because your bed looks better than the couch.” She finally looked up at him and offered the smallest smile.

“Besides, my tits are nasty bruised. It's not pretty.”

Tim sat there listening the entire time. He knew he was in error. But didn't see a problem with his request. By the time she left the house his mind had raced through the interaction and he failed to find felt with his request. Maybe it was the coke, or maybe it was his long separation from people, but he simply didn't understand her reaction. Yes She had a particularly nasty run in with those guys in town. But they were dead. Theyd been punished for their misdeeds. Yes he was pissed at the way she blew up. But decided instead to let it go. For now.

While she was outside he picked up her knife and started to sharpen it. And by the time she came back inside he'd sharpened it to a razors edge. Though it was sharp he continued to slide it over the fine side of his whetstone while she spoke. He didn't look up to her until she offered to share his bed. And though she was smiling, he was not.

He felt the drip start in his nose, and just before he spoke he sniffed and noticed the little bump of high hit him when the cocaine saturated mucas hit his lungs. "It was too soon to ask for a show. But that's all I wanted. I didn't bring ya here to hurt ya. And I didn't bring ya here to try to get with ya. But it'll probably happen sooner or later." He wasn't being cocky or over confident. It was just a matter of nature. Sooner or later he knew that they would hook up simply because that's what tended to happen when two people spent enough time together. Without others to choose from nature would take its course. "Yeah. It was a dick move to ask for a show. But I'm a guy that likes women. And I ain't seen pretty in a long fucking time."

He finally realized that the knife wasn't going to get any sharper than it already was. So he set it down and picked up his pistol then dropped the mag and emptied its chamber. While he disassembled it to start cleaning it he continued. "And ya are pretty. But yeah. I won't push seeing em." With his pistol in pieces before him he turned to his pack and retrieved a cleaning kit then started to slather oil over its metal pieces with an old toothbrush. "But I gotta tell ya Hailey. If ya tried to hurt me. It woulda been bad for you." It wasn't that he was overly confident in his abilities. It was a simple matter of fact. No he didn't I ow what training she received. He didn't know anymore about her past than she already told him. But he knew exactly what he was capable of. If she was unable to Right off her attackers then she would be unsuccessful in a fight against him. "If I do something ta piss ya off and ya wanna hurt me for it ya best do it with a cannon from a distance."

He finally looked up at her and smirked. "Why don't ya have a seat." Then began to wipe the excess oil from the parts of his pistol. "What do in want from you? Exactly what I said before. Conversation. Yeah. Itd be nice to see something pretty. But I reckon that will come in time. No. I didn't bring ya home with me to try to get in your pants. But I'm a guy. So it's obviously crossed my mind. My hand ain't gonna do the job forever." He chuckled a bit before his tone returned to the calm one hed been using since she came back in. "And yeah. You can share my bed. But don't be surprised if I roll over and hold ya in the middle of the night. I can't be held accountable for what happens when I'm asleep "

Haley folded herself back into the chair and reached for her finished knife as he continued on, the image of her firing a cannon ball into him comical in her mind. She knew very well that he could snap her like a twig, but that didn't mean she wouldn’t try. Her limitations made themselves known to her, and when she wasn't caught off guard, she could usually compensate for them. That was the thing though, she wasn't always on guard we well as she should be.

Her brow rose at the confidence in his voice as she leaned back. “You aren't bad on the eyes, but I think you'll be sorely disappointed if you keep that frame of mind. You're too much for me.” Haley considered it and dismissed it as quickly as it came. To put it bluntly the thought of anything with him scared her. She couldn't be sure, but he seemed to have a lot of pent up energy and she didn't know if she could handle it. In addition to that, he was massive compared to her, a walking series of thick muscles. Obviously, it was wrong to judge a dick based on those things, but he didn't seem shy about dropping his pants, and the thought of him between her legs made her shudder. Haley wasn't a delicate flower and and good sex was something she’d always enjoy, but she was small in more ways than one, and far from a masochist. She pushed the thoughts away focused on what he was doing.

“I can handle a big spoon. Just try not to actually roll on me. That would be a sad way to die.” She smirked as she ran the blade over her finger with light pressure, testing out the sharpness. It made a shallow cut, not enough to draw blood, but she knew it was a job well done. She set it back on the table and gestured to the other weapons.

“I still want to know how to keep this stuff maintained. If you get sick or something, we need to make sure it's in good shape.” Although it would probably be another day since he was almost done.

“What do you do here all day?”

Tim chuckled at her comment and responded while he picked up her glock. "Your be surprised. I've been with women smaller than you." And lacking any semblance of a mouth filter he added. "And ya would be surprised how satisfying it can be actually being filled for a change. Or so I've been told." he instantly realized that was probably the wrong thing to say. So instead of continuing that topic of conversation he withdrew the magazine and set it on the table. "Just forget I said that. Look. I don't know how much you know about firearms. But a lot of folk have really overstated the reliability of the allmighty glock. Its pretty rugged. But if it don't get cleaned. Its gonna malfunction." Teaching weapons came as naturally to Tim as saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

With his pistol assembled and loaded he set it off to the side then removed the round from the chamber of the glock. "Glocks and a lot of other striker fired pistols have to have the trigger depressed before you can remove the slide. So remember to drop the mag and then clear the chamber before us pull the trigger and remove the slide." Pointing the pistol at the ground he showed her that the chamber was clear then pulled the trigger. After it clicked he pushed the slide release on the side of the frame and removed the barrel and recoil spring from the slide.

"I'll break it down Barney style for ya. Not cause you're dumb. But cause it's easier. Barrel." He said Pointing at the round end of the barrel. And then pointed at the square end. "Chamber." and finally held up the recoil spring with its little metal rod that ran through the center, which looked to have a little rust on it. "This makes the slide go forward after the recoil sends the slide back to eject so it can chamber another round. If it rusts it can break. Then you have a two pound paperweight." he set the spring next to the barrel then picked up the slide. "In the back of here are all the guts of the gun. Firing pin striker and what not. Maybe someday I'll show ya how to take it apart. But ya don't really have to do that much." once he said that he ran his pinky over the inside of the slide then set it down and slid everything in front of her. "Doesn't seem like you've shot it much. There isn't much carbon built up. Go ahead and put a few drops of oil on the brush and scrub everything down.

While he stood and went to the door he answered her question about what he does. "I used to read a bit. But with winter coming I've been doing a lot of hunting and gathering. Its almost the rut. So deer are running around all day. There aren't many fruits left. But there's still tons of acorns on the ground up the road. Bitter as fuck but there's plenty of carbs in em."

When he returned to the table he had an old lever action rifle with a wide bore. As he emptied the chamber and tube magazine by working the lever he said. "Old man up the road had a big food plot for deer. So I've been digging up purple top beets. Most of the grains and clover from it are gone. But deer and pigs tend to wait till mid winter to start rooting. So there aught to be enough of them left to eat on for a few weeks." once he sat down He dabbed a bit of oil on his index finger and started to wipe the worn metal of the rifle.

“For a change?” The assumption amused her. “Hm so I haven't been fulfilled until I've been filled by good ol’ Tim.” She shook her head, a smirk on her face. Like hell she'd forget, but it was time to focus on work. She listened intently, taking in his words as he demonstrated and made mental notes in her mind. She knew she would probably a few things again but she made sure to commit the first part to memory for fear of shooting off her foot. Drop the mag and clear the chamber. It was easy enough and similar to what she had to do when she first loaded the gun. The rest was fairly simple since he didn't fully dismantle it, so she took the oil and brush and got to work. She was curious about the rust. She made sure it stayed dry and her bag was waterproof. The summer months were humid here but fall was usually okay.

“A gun doesn't do much against a never ending stream of walkers. It was easier to use the knife after I got out of the populated areas.” She couldn't picture eating acorns. She knew people ate them, hell it was a popular salad with the rich health junkies, but she was fine without them. Satisfied with the slide, she moved on to the spring and barrel. She thought about him hunting and bringing the carcasses back on the truck. He would have to gut them, skin them, cut it up. The thought made her lips curl. She ate meat, knew what you had to do to get it, she just chose to ignore it. Out of sight, out of mind.

“If you have any sugar, I can make preserves from whatever fruits you do find.” She remembered her grandmother's recipe. It was simple and sweet. She was glad the woman hadn't lived to see this day. Haley remained silent, content to clean her gun and let her thoughts wander for a while. She felt a little like her old self for the first time in a long while. Tim had been right about needing someone to talk to.

“How come you chose to live so far from anyone else? You're girlfriend didn't mind?” Now the place seemed like prime real estate to Haley but she couldn't imagine living so far from anyone else. Massachusetts wasn't exactly filled with people, and it was even worse in Concord but you could still see a few houses on every block in between the open land. She didn't remember seeing another house for miles on the way here, a few barns but not much other than that. Maybe all he needed was his lady, assuming they lived together. She wondered what the woman was like. If she was one of the woman he'd had that was smaller than her. Amusement clear on her face tired face, she finished cleaning the frame of the gun before gesturing to her work. The high was starting to settle, even with the small boosts.

“Assuming it's up to your standards. Do I just do everything backwards? Put the recoil spring and barrel back inside the slide. Pull the trigger on the frame, attach the slide, and since the chamber is clear, load the mag?” It seemed right in her mind but it was rare that anything was simple. She rubbed the oil on her thighs before running a hand through her now dry hair. The urge to cut it was strong, but she pushed the thought away, looking at him expectantly. If there was one thing about Haley, it was that she liked learning something new.

Tim really only chuckled at her comment about his lewd one. He figured that she thought he was only boasting. A typical man that thought his meat was better than all the other guys. But he hadn't been speaking figuratively.

Once he started focusing on his rifle the thought vanished from his mind. By the time she asked about reassembling it Tim was already running the bore rods and bore brush down the barrel to clean the rifling. "Yeah kinda. But ya don't have to pull the trigger again. Once ya pull the trigger it's not gonna do any good until it's cocked again. So just put the barrel in so it fits against the slide flush and put the spring into the end of the slide first then put the rear into the notch on the bottom of the barrel."

With the bore of his rifle pretty much clean he folded a small piece of rag over the end of his rods and cleaned the excess oil. "Then put the slide into the notches on the frame and slide it in place. Push the button on the side of the frame pop the mag in and chamber a round."

With the bore completely cleaned he wiped off the excess oil on the outside of the rifle and started to load the large bullets back into the tube under the barrel. "If you're hungry there's jerky and some potted meat in the cuppord. And tomorrow we can head up the road and see if there's any apples left at the orchard. It'll be slim pickings. But id love to have jam again."

Haley followed what he said, putting each component in its rightful place until the gun was once again whole. She sat it on the table before having a second thought and putting it back in the bag.

“I can definitely make due with apples.” Apple preserves, and if they were lucky, apple crisps. She stood, walked to the cupboard and opened it. It was clear that Tim built this house with himself in mind, but she didn't say anything as she extended herself and snatched the bag from inside. Finding the smallest piece, she put the bag back where she got it from and leaned against the counter, wiping her nose with her sleeve. It was still numb and now closed off on the side where she snorted the line. Her body as now on a steady decline. The pain would return, she knew, but it seemed like it had settled down to a deep soreness. Even so, she just hoped she was out before she fully crashed.

It was then that not having to sleep outside, or in some abandoned building, finally sunk in. No sleeping on the ground or hard concrete, no worrying about wild animals or bugs. If Tim’s couch was anything to go by, his bed would feel like heaven and she just wanted to be engulfed. Now. She picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder as she looked at him with quiet excitement.

“If it's all the same to you I'm going to head in for the night. I probably won’t sleep for a while yet, but the thought of laying down is too good to pass up.” She started towards the room but paused midway.

“You also might want to take a shower yourself. You’ve got blood in your hair and beard. There's only so much a wet wipe can do.” She continued on, her deed done for the day and dropped her bag next to the bed. It was definitely big enough for two and she crawled onto it with a smile as it dipped under her weight. It'd been so long. She slipped her socks off before climbing under the covers, hoping that she wasn't in his spot while simultaneously enjoying that sinking feeling.

Tim didn't answer her question about his home because hed already steeped himself to the idea of leaving. He previously decided that this was the place he would spend his last days. Though now with the prospect of human companionship he decided that he wouldn't simply wait around to quietly pass on. Perhaps it was the coke. But his mind ran through all the possibilities that were open to him now. Since she seemed sure about her trip north Tim decided, even-though he hadn't told her, that he was going to go with her.

All ready he was working through a drug induced plan to make the trip. They were only a few dozen miles from Camp Lejeune. With as fast as the spores spread and claimed the living he was sure that there would be a plethora of supplies food and weapons available to them. He previously decided to avoid the area because of the large population. But after months of dealing with the eaters he knew that they were not as big a threat as they used to be. Though he was not ready to reveal such a plan to her. He wanted to wait until at least morning to think it through without the effects of the coke.

In response to her suggestion he simply nodded and watched her walk away with her stuff. Then gathered up his own things and went into the bedroom just in time to see her lay on the bed. The sight was a welcome one. But instead of commenting he simply walked over to the other side and set his things down, kicked off his boots and leaned his rifle up against the wall by the headboard. It was all a part of his routine. He laid everything out so it was where he would need it If something were to happen. After his gear was laid out he retrieved a clean pair of jeans from the closet and ran his belt through them with his knife and hatchet in place, then finally set his pants over his boots.Then finally he removed his flannel shirt and hung it on the post at the foot of the bed.

There before her He turned and looked down. Short hairs covered his expansive chest and trailed down his flat stomach to what his beneath his jeans. Barefoot and bare chested he retrieved a loose fitting pair of sweatpants and left the closet door open. With the sweatpants slung over his bowling ball like shoulder he walked toward the door and said. "There's some girl stuff in there too if ya thing ya might be more comfortable sleeping in em." Then vanished through the open door and went to the shower.

Finally in the bathroom he stripped nude and deposited his jeans in the sink. If she had joined him she would quickly realize that he was not simply boasting about being able to fill her. Even though his manhood hung slack it still rivaled even a well hung man's erect rod both in length and girth. Erect it was as imposing as the rest of him. The same short hairs that covered his expansive chest framed his intimidating manhood and made his heavy seed laiden sack more pronounced as they hung behind his slack manhood.

After he washed his jeans in the sink with hot water and soap he hung them on the shower rod then cleaned himself. The entire ordeal took almost no time. He enjoyed the feel of the hot shower. But did not want to waste his time there. Though as he climbed out of the steaming shower and turned off the water he realized how futile it was to try and save up for the rest of the winter. With any luck they would be well on their way north long before the house ran out of gas to hear the house or provide hot water. So with a chuckle at the though he dried off and pulled on the sweat pants that despite their looseness still let his large hanging phallus show against the material.

Moments later he was again standing in the doorway of the bedroom. "You're not gonna try to stab me in my sleep cause of earlier are ya?" he asked as he walked to his side of the bed.

Hayley's eyes opened when Tim came into the room, watching him as he went through a process that was so clearly ingrained in him. He was meticulous in everything. Her lips pursed in annoyance as she took in the sight of him. There wasn't a soft spot on him and Haley was wondering why she even cared. He wasn't exactly her type, but once you plant a seed, it has a tendency to grow. She buried her face into the soft pillow with a sigh until she heard him speak. Actual pajamas would be nice. Sliding out of bed, she made her way towards the closet and opened the drawers until she found what she was looking for.

Her eyes lit up at the things she'd found. There were lace teddies, satin shorts, camisoles. Surprise was an understatement. She didn't picture him having a girlfriend who enjoyed such frilly things.

“Go Tim.” She murmured in amusement. Her brow rose as she found a black sheer corset, garters, and crotch less panties. They clearly had some fun nights. She wanted to try everything on, her old addiction to lingerie rearing its head, but she reigned it in after a brief glance at the door. Most of the stuff wasn't practical, which is what she needed. She settled on a thin cotton tank top that came with a pair of boy shorts. The material was soft and airy, but a little tight in the chest. A little adjusting helped but it put her breasts on display a bit too much. After trying to fix it she just gave up. They were too big, too sore, and she was to tired to care. She was settling back into the bed when Tim re entered the room.

“What was it that you said earlier? You can't help what you do in your sleep? Well the same goes for me.” She pulled the covers over her body and slipped into a comfortable position.

“That drawer was a mini Victoria-” Haley paused when he came to his side of the bed and she saw exactly what he'd meant earlier. The sweatpants he wore,m sat low on his waist and the material left not one thing to the imagination. Her still warm body rose another ten degrees as her eyes travelled up to his own dark orbs. There were many things she wanted to say in that moment, all of them incredibly vulgar, but with a tight lip she refrained or at least tried to. Maybe she wasn't quite down just yet. The blush on her face was inevitable as she looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath.

“So those dick displaying pants are the only ones left in this house?” Maybe he was just a shower and not a grower, but even that was still...sizable and if their earlier conversation was true, she was really just in denial. Stop thinking about his dick Haley. It's rude.

Tim's eyes had just settled on her choice in sleepwear in truth he was surprised. He figured she would have gone for one of the more modest gowns. It was not that he was disapointed. Just surprised.

He already had several smart quipps to make in retort to her reference to the comment she was making. But he held his tongue when her eyes fell on his manhood. Immediatly he shot back. "Sorry. My bananna hammock is in the wash." Then crawled into bed. When he did the springs creaked under his bulk. Though it was fairly new the large pillow top was designed to be soft. So he virtually sunk into his usual sleeping spot. He tried to ignore her earlier comment about how she wasn't responsible for what she did in her sleep either. But already visions of her curvaceous body writhing under his expert minestrations filled his mind and caused his already large maleness to fill and harden.

Tim was known for sleep sex. Many times when a woman was sharing his bed in the past he would roll over and go after it while being completely asleep. And at times it was difficult to wake him in order to stop him. That, to say the least, could be disasterous. So he rolled over, taking her smartalleck comments as an invitation to test the waters. And when he did he immediately felt the heat radiate from her body. A heat that he was sure He himself was radiating. When he did his large meat slipped up from its loose prison and bounced against his hard abs. Though it was obscured from her view by the covers his bulbous head reached past his own navel and pulsed with the strong beat of his heart.

As he laid on his side to face her a smile, a genuine smile crossed his bearded face. "Ya looked like ya had more to say. But stopped yourself. Well. Round here mouth filters aren't allowed. So say what's on your mind." Though his voice was gruff and there was nothing soft about him. The hand that gingerly touched her shoulder was surprisingly tender.

Haley grinned at his comment and shook her head. She relaxed slightly at his joking tone, her eyes staring at the sealing as the bed dipped from his weight. Friends, family, lovers had all been in her bed at some point or another, so she didn't find it particularly uncomfortable. She was a little wary, but the need to sleep would soon overpower that. It helped that despite the intense heat she felt radiating off of him, she knew nothing about his manhood swelling to attention.

She jumped slightly at his light touch and finally turned her body towards him, breaking the contact but also causing her breast to swell as they were pressed together. Her amber eyes were serious as she searched his face. “I was just running through the list of names for men who have a big penis. One of the few men left in the United States, maybe the world, has a killer dick. You could easily do the helicopter with that thing. And I mean in both ways. Your girlfriend was a champ.” She took a deep breath.

“And you must be amazing with foreplay to make fucking pleasurable. Annnnd you are the reason for lock jaw. I could go on. The list of puns, jokes and whatnot are endless so I'll stop there.” He voice trembled with barely concealed laughter and her brow rose, a challenge clear on her face. The more he got to know her, the easier it would be to see just how silly she was. Humor would always make her feel better and she felt that she could be that way with him. Even if the topic was Tim’s dick. “What? You thought I would suddenly be overcome by your godlike dick and beg you to fuck me?” She clicked her tongue three times in mock disappointment.

“I think you now know me well enough to know that's not going to happen.” But really, who could make such a promise when the dead walking the earth? Clearly crazier things have happened. She patted his arm before bringing the covers up to her chin. “Why don't we call it a night, hm?”

Tim couldn't help but laugh as she talked. Simply having a warm body next to him was nice. Having someone that was able to find humor was even better. Undaunted he quipped back while his hand and arm slipped under the covers. "God-like dick." He chuckled. "Never heard that one before. But to be fair. You was the one that was staring." Once he pulled the covers up over his broad shoulders his hand again sought out her flesh and found it. Though he kept it respectful and only lightly stroked her tricep. "What you thought I'd be overcome with laughter and suddenly decide that you're too funny to be hot?"

His large hand slid down her arm as he continued. "And having a big dick itsnt always easy. The fucking nicknames alone were insane. Guys on the football team called me kickstand for years. And the look of terror in my first girlfriend's eyes haunts me to this day." He felt the same heat radiating from her as well and though his pillow talk wasn't exactly suave he imagined that she felt the same attraction as him. So he slipped his hand from her arm to her thigh and idly drew a nonsensical pattern with his fingertips. "So how about ya let me demonstrate those insane foreplay skills you assume I have?"

“It was at my eye level. I'd have to be blind not to notice.” Haley couldn't help thinking he was a persistent one as his hands brushed her skin again. It wasn't unpleasant, but she'd never been that girl.

Was that true? Probably. Humor was her best defense in an awkward situation and that's exactly what this was. What was the protocol for sex at the end of the world? What was the grace period for something like this after being sexually assaulted. Not to mention if she was sure if she even wanted sex….okay well she was sure she did, but where was the romance? The love? You’re full of shit Haley. There's no room for that when your partner could die any day. If you want to smash just do it and carry on with your life. It's not like you're going to see him after this. If you don't, stop being a tease and go to sleep. How was is possible to be annoyed with yourself? Haley smirked when she heard about his teenage years.

“I find it hard to be sympathetic.” One thing was for certain if his confidence was anything to go by, Tim had come a long way since then. Her eyes were thoughtful as she actually considered his words. She didn't exactly have the downtime to masturbate and enjoy herself, being in his bed as hot as she was made that glaringly obvious. She wasn't going to lie and say that she wasn't curious. She'd been curious of everything concerning him since they'd met, but even if she wanted a little relief, there was still one thing. She was injured.

“If you couldn't tell from the bruises and ugly mug, I'm not exactly in shape for any kind of play.” Her small hand settled over his as she looked at him. “You take energy.” Any position he put her in, and every position she enjoyed would put her out of commission for more than a couple of days. There was also the fact that Haley was a good girl, a sweet girl, but she rarely preferred sex that way. It was one of the reasons she was so committed to relationships.

When her hand covered his his hand stopped moving, for a moment anyway. "Yeah. I'm a pain in the ass sometimes. But you'll get used to it. I'm kind of an acquired taste." He still hasn't told her that he planned on going with her, and wasn't going to tell her just yet. He knew that if he did then it would seem as if he were only saying it to get into her pants. So he stuck with hinting at the fact that they would be around each other for a while. "And don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt ya." He said as he slid his hand out from under hers so he could gently moved her delicate hand to where his mamouth member was.

He probably should have waited. He knew that she went through a lot earlier in the day. But Tim didn't want to loose the opertunity. He had been simply surviving for too long. He needed something in his life worth living for. Something to look forward to other than a warm bed and a hot meal. And in this moment the prospect of intimacy seemed to be exactly what he needed and in his mind, it was what she needed to. So once he deposited her little hand on his broad bulbous head his hand left hers to softly caress her uninjured cheek.

The human body was an amazing thing. Even though she was battered and bruised he found her attractive. Like he could see past it. Or perhaps he was just thinking with the other head. Regardless of what was driving his actions, Tim knew that he could make this a pleasurable experience for both of them. He understood how the body worked. Intimacy unveiled all sorts of feel good endorphins and oxytocin. His touches weren't just idle ones because he had nothing to do with his fingers. He knew how to stimulate most women. He was exploring her body while avoiding the parts of her that hurt. So while a single finger ran along the outer curve of her earlobe he smirked and said. "Just relax and let old Tim here make ya feel better."

He wanted to kiss her. To feel at least that much intimacy before she shut him down, again. But didn't. Instead he relied on the simple touches to test the waters. So after his finger ran along her ear it traced a line down her neck to her collar bone.

And there is was, that offer that she didn't even know she was looking for. Her hand tingled from the urge to move along his heavy member and feel more than just the intense heat and steady pulse. She considered his words, went over they way he touched her body, and moved her fingers ever so slightly across the soft skin of his cock.

“Tim you're not fucking me tonight. I'm not saying it won't happen ever, but no amount of touching or cute smiles will change that.” Curiosity got the better of her as her fingers wrapped around his shaft, not surprised but in slight awe at the fact that she couldn't get half way around his thick rod. Her thumb ran over the juicy tip before she released him with a shake of her head. No, not tonight.

“No sex, but if you know make me forget this pain…” She brought her face nearer, closing the distance between them. “I would be insane to pass that up.” That was the one weakness Haley had. She was addicted to that feeling after cumming, the boneless tingling of her body as her mind slowly shut off. She wanted that. She felt like she needed it and if Tim was offering, she was damn sure she would take it. Her hands splayed over his chest, fingers pressing in slightly as her brow rose. “How about it?”

She was unlike the women he dated in the past. But everything about his life before was more or less gone. He understood her reservations, she was hurt and did experience something traumatic. But still found it almost comical that she was wanted him to pleasure her. But was refusing the intimacy of sex.

With a smirk he nodded his agreement and closed the last few inches between their lips and haven her a tentative kiss while both of his strong hands began to touch her. A stroke on her shoulder while his other ran down her spine and stopped just above where her tight boyshorts started clung to her. Tim was always a fairly dominant man. But did enjoy the feel of a woman while she writhed in pleasure. Sex was never a one sided thing for him. He did truely care about how his partner felt and wanted to make sure whoever she was enjoyed their time together. But at the same time his pleasure was important, and if he wasn't pleasured his primal urges could easily take control.

The kiss was a fleeting one. It lasted only a few short moments before he broke it and began to remove her panties. "Ok. No sex. Just relax and lay back." He doubted that there was much that she could do other than sex to pleasure him. With her split lip she likely wouldn't want to use her mouth. She complained about her breasts being bruised so that was out of the question. And handjobs always seemed almost pointless to Tim. But none of that mattered at the moment. His focus was on her small, yet curvaceous body.

After he tossed her panties on the floor he rolled her onto her back and slipped between her legs. Up on his knees between them he sat up and drew the covers away from them. Then pulled his sweats down. Though he was completely erect. The weight of his meat overcame its hardness and caused it to lay on her flesh. It was a contrasting sight his meat laying across her pelvis and ending up on her stomach. It was a sight that almost made him want to ignore her denial. But he reigned in his desires and bent over her. In that moment while his lips began to kiss her neck while his hands worked over her body he wanted to go back and kill those men again. Had he not waited and let them beat her this night night have turned out differently. Though in comparison to the nights he spent in bed alone this was still a much needed improvement. So he kissed his way over her shoulder. His beard and lips ghosted over her supple flesh while his hands worked their way over her sides, felt the hot flesh of her stomach and finally back up again to strike the skin on the backs of her arms.

No. He wasn't teasing her. The opposite in fact. He was trying to learn her body. He was judging her reactions looking for places she liked to be touched. He learned long ago that virtually every part of a woman's body could bring her pleasure of he touched or kissed it right. And he did very much want to see her pleasured.

His tenstitove kissed and the soft touches of his fingers were a stark contrast to his bruitish build. At a glance Tim may have seemed like the type of man who simply rutted inside a woman until he came and then rolled over to sleep. But Tim was actually the exact opposite. Yes he did enjoy some particularly rough and passionate sex. But the circumstances called for tenderness. If she needed him to be more forceful her body would tell him So. So he continued with his soft minestrations and kissed his way down her shapely body until His head was between her legs. All the while his touches left those parts of her body that were hurt alone. After he kissed her inner thigh his strong hands lifted her legs so they were draped over his back while he lay on his chest and looked up at her.

It was a beautiful sight. Her hairless sex the flatness of her stomach and the for curve of her breasts. While the thick hairs on his chin teased at her silken foof a he smirked and said. No fucking tonight."

Haley managed to keep the smile off her face when Tim leaned in. He didn't waste anytime and she wondered if the large man thought she would change her mind. His kiss was surprisingly light, deliciously soft and she found it sweet that he really was going to try. Haley knew she was in for an interesting time as she felt his calloused fingers slide down her spine, causing her to shudder from sensation. Haley knew he didn't mean it, but every touch, every caress felt like his was teasing her. The way he traced her curves, the light trails, all of it left a lasting tingle in their wake.

Her body was responding faster than she'd imagined as she felt her nipples start to tighten. Maybe it was because it had been so long since anyone touched her, maybe it was because she was already thinking about what was about to happen. Whatever the case, she knew that tonight was going to leave her relaxed, but more sexually frustrated than she thought possible. Especially when Tim’s body was just begging to be climbed. She imagined her legs wrapping around his waist as he slowly impaled her and knew she was her own worst enemy in that moment.

Her only consolation was the weight of his cock against her abdomen as he kissed her neck, an involuntary gasp wringing from her mouth when he grazed the sides of her hips and stomach. Her fingers slid along his back as she licked lips, her voice thick was desire.

“Just think, in a couple of days I’ll get to feel those big hands on my waist, guiding me on that dick of yours, helping me take it deeper.” It didn't take much to make Haley slick with need and she knew the moment he slipped her shorts off that she was wet. She shivered as he flicked his tongue against her sensitive neck. A moan of approval slipped from her lips as he kissed his way down her body, that beard of his making her sensitive skin catch fire the closer he came to tasting her. That sensation had always been her undoing, the feel of those whiskers, the knowledge that there was this virile man using her body always made her hot and tonight was no exception. She smirked, looking at the picture he made. She moved closer towards his face as she got more comfortable and let her hands run through his short locks.

“No fucking, but you look good between my legs. Make it good and I just might return the favor.” She'd been insane not to want and while Tim had the luxury of a quick wank, Haley left herself high and dry. Now that the option was there, Haley was going to make up for lost time the minute her body was able.

Tim was just about to run his tongue over her glistening sex when she made her last comment. He enjoyed the little power struggle that was going on. Almost all of his previous girlfriends were very submissive. They almost always automatically deferred to his wants and desires. And he in turn made sure to take care of them. Though now there was a new element. This little power struggle. So instead of diving in he lifted his head a little so he was looking up over her curvaceous body with only the ends of his beard touching her moist lips. After his hands gently but firmly grasped her waist he spoke and his whiskers teased at her sex as he did. "You might return the favor?"

After a little smirk he dropped his head and gave the apex of her wet delta a tentative lick with just the tip of his tongue. He immediately found that sensitive little nub that was packed full of nerves hidden away just aching to be found. But he only gave her the one soft trading lick before he withdrew his tongue and spoke, again causing his whiskers to lightly rub off her sex. "I think you'll be nice to me." he said in that deep southern drawl of his then gave the entirety of her sex a deep lick. From stem to stern his warm tongue ran between her folds. He tasted the sweetness of her excitement and savored it. The auroma filled his nose and drive his own excitment to an almost uncontrolable level.

Yes he found it difficult to keep from simply entering her and doing with her as he pleased. But knew that would come later. So when his tongue again came to her clit he stopped and began to swirl around it while he sucked her into his mouth. While his lips trapped her little bud with their auction, forcing more blood into it and in turn hopefully making it more sensitive his tongue swirled and searched for the places she liked the most. He knew that some women couldn't handle direct stimulation of that little bud. Others loved it. After several moments of searching he found a little nerve bundle that ran up toward her clit and began to focus his attention there.

As he played her body with his tongue He pulled her hips toward his face with the strong hands on her waist. But before long He released her while his mouth continued to toy with her. One hand slipped over her flat tummy and pressed down keeping her hips stationary while his other joined his mouth at her sex. Her juices coated his beard and his thick thumb began to stroke the entrance of her tight tunnel. But then he suddenly pulled his mouth away and came up on his knees. While he bent over her body he smirked down at her. Slowly he inserted a thick digit into that tight tunnel. With her legs pressed against his chest, his hand on her stomach and his finger in her sex there was no way to retreat. Painfully slowly he crooked that finger and rubbed against that spongy mass of nerves at the forefront of her sex and asked. "Do you want me to keep going?" No. He was not trying to convince her to let him fuck her. Instead he was continuing their power play.

Within a split second of asking he placed yet more pressure on that illusive little spot that so many men missed and began to slowly finger her. "I don't think you want me to stop. Should I stop?" Though he threatened it. He made no attempt. Instead he began to add even more pressure. But began to move the hand that was on her belly northward. His hand slipped between her breasts but didn't stop. No He had another destination in mind. His massive hand came to her neck and lightly stroked it while he slipped back down a bit and began to nip at the sensitive flesh at the side of her knee.

Haley’s fingers clenched against the sheets as she felt the prickly sensation from his beard and the teasing touch of his tongue. Her eyes opened to half mast as she took in the sight of him between her legs, his gaze sharp. Her hips moved on their own accord, seeking out the pleasure his mouth would give her. She was ready, she wanted more, and her head fell back into the pillow as he finally delivered.

“Ahh, I'll be nice. Hmmm god yes!” Haley hissed and moaned, her fingers coming to firmly knot in his hair, keeping his face pressed against her sex. Her body tensed with each flick of his tongue against her clit and she soon realized she wouldn't last long. He was reading her like an open book and she couldn't get enough of the sucking, the licking, the nips against her lips. She'd always loved a little pain with her pleasure and it had been too long, her body was on fire.

Haley gasped as his hands tightened around her waist, pulling her closer and a dazed smile crossed her face at the simple movement. She delighted in the power she felt beneath her hands and her fingers raked across his back of their own volition. Everything about him felt good and she couldn't stop writhing from his ministrations. He was relentless until he brought her close, gentle and teasing to prolong the ecstasy she was in. Her bruised nipples were tight from neglect and dusky breasts trembled as waves of pleasure washed over her. As hard as she tried she couldn't stop from biting her injured lip as she felt her honeyed walls clenching, searching for something that she knew she couldn't have tonight.

She groaned in disappointment when Tim suddenly paused, opening her eyes and shaking her head as she tried to keep him in the warm apex of her legs. “Please...” She repeated the whispered words as he loomed over her, begging as soft legs braced themselves against the large expanse of his chest. The position was slightly uncomfortable but she was too far gone and the intense sensations he was bringing out more than made up for it. She could see how much he enjoyed her undoing, how much he liked playing with her body but she didn't care in that moment. In fact, it made her drip even more. Her lips parted in a silent o the moment his calloused finger delved into her pussy, her ass raising off the bed as he found her sweet spot. Her eyes were glassy with need as she focused on his face, finally registering the words, the challenge. He was ready to make her scream, she could see it, feel it in the way encased her body.

“Hmmm fuck, it feels so good. I want more...” She keened as he began fucking her, desperate to feel full. It was a moment before she even realized she was still answering his question. Don't stop slipping from her abused lips repeatedly as he took his time building her up. Her muscles clenched tight around his fingers as her juices slid down her ass to the sheets. Haley wanted him closer, wanted to feel his pulsing member, the weight of his body against her heated skin as he made her cum.

Tim grinned down at her as she pleaded for more. So after he slowly fingered her to a slow stop he lowered her legs to his side and extracted his thick finger. He knew that she said no sex before they started. But decided to take the chance. So with her legs splayed wide to either side of him he slipped his thick head between her hairless lips while his other hand slipped down her side to her hip then once his thick cockhead was slicked in her juices his other joined the first at her waist. It was a feeling he sorely missed. The slick warmth of a woman was something he could never get enough of. So holding her waist still he slowly slid into her tight tunnel. Though he only fed her a few inches of his girthy member before he stopped.

"Holy fuck you're tight." He groaned while he propped himself up on an elbow. Again their lips met as he held her. The heat he felt coming from her body made him needy. But still he kept himself still. Be needed to feel her silken depths but wanted her to enjoy it as much as him. He began to slowly slide deeper into her by the inch only to draw back and again delve into her silken depths deeper and deeper with every slow steady push. His own groans grew needy and wonton every time he drove deeper into her. A hand slipped under her rear and lifted her, tilting her up toward him So his thick member brushed against that same sensitive spot he found with his finger. With each slow motion in his trip to her depths he brushed against it.

Tim didn't relent in his gentle forward assault until he found resistance at her cervix and still he hadn't fit his entirety into her tight womanhood. Filled to her utmost limits he remained buried and broke their kiss. Much of the time being so large was a benefit. Though being in bed with such a smaller woman often made it difficult. For them to remain face to face he had to bend uncomfortably. So instead he lifted himself up on and arm and looked down on her while his other arm kept her held firmly where she was. He wanted to toy with her large bust. But still he left them be. Up on his knees he pulled her toward him after he withdrew. As he pulled her toward him with his hands supporting her by her hips he pistoned slowly forward until they met in the middle.

His powerful hands were large enough so that his thumbs were able to press down on her lower abdomen while he held her hips further pressing his meat against her g spot while he gently pistoned in and out of her sex. The more he felt her shapely body, the snug way her sex gripped his member the more he wanted. But he kept his motions slow.

Haley opened her eyes as she felt his head at her entrance. She shook her head halfheartedly know there was little she wanted to do to stop him at this point. His long shaft caressing her sensitive folds took away any protests from her lips as her hand came to massage her clit. Various parts of her body may her been sore, but her pussy wasn't one of them…not yet at least. She forced her body to relax, letting her legs open flat as his head pushed into the warm and tight space. Her slow breaths turned into a steady moan as she felt him stretching her and she worked her clit harder, wanting to compensate for the pain she knew she would inevitably feel. Her brows bunched together as she closed her eyes against the invasion. The need laced in his voice made her shiver as the pleasure went straight to her aching clit. She was glad for the distraction as Tim bent down to claim her lips, muffling her whimpers as he continued on at a stable pace, pushing in and out, making a home for his throbbing dick. Her other hand held onto his wrist as he moved deeper and deeper.

Hayley's body was in such a state, that bundle of nerves being continually stroked while her muscles tried to decide whether to push him out or suck him in. She could help the spasms around his cock and took the few moments of stillness to catch her breath, the sound ragged on her lips when she felt he was as far as her body would allow for now.

“I give you an inch and you go a mile.” She murmured against his lips, but there was only quiet amusement in her voice as she kissed him one last time before he leaned up. The fingers on her clit lowered and felt the remaining few inches of his cock as she looked up at Tim. Her breath was ragged as he slowly withdrew. He was right to hold her down as his movements in her tight pussy were causing her toes to curl, the constantly firm pressure making her body convulse. The painful burn started to dissolve with each thrust as his fingers expertly pressed down on her abdomen, causing her nectar to flow more freely. Her hand found it’s way to her clit, adding to her pleasure as she watched his own reflected clearly in on his face.

Each time he made contact with her cervix, she felt her vision blur. He felt incredible inside her. She felt so many things at once and soon her hips were grinding, taking him deep. She grasped his wrist as she her eyes travelled to his hips, watching his muscles work as pistoned into her.

“I've never felt this full Tim.” The words were separated by moans as her back arched from shock of pleasure down her spine. “Move faster. Please.” She looked at him with need. “I can take it.” And this is what she was worried about. Haley learned long ago that gentle sex felt good, felt great, but her orgasms were so much better when a cock was stroking her fast and deep. Tim's added thickness only made her want to feel it even more, now that her body had begun adjusting to him. She didn't care about tomorrow in that moment.

It too every bit of restraint Tim had not to begin hammering away at her. Even when she spoke he only half heard her. The tightness of her sex and his concentration on not hurting her filled his mind. But in a brief moment of sanity he heard her ask for more. And while he knew there was no way to force himself fully into her without hurting her, he could certainly stop being gentle.

With every one of the previous slow thrusts he could feel himself inside her through his thumbs. He could feel her sex training to accommodate him. Despite her plea for him to give it to her harder he only sped up slightly. He continued to piston into her faster with each additional thrust until his hulking body was hammering home at a breakneck pace. The tight corded muscles in his and flexed with the strain. But still he did not slow. His broad head slammed deep inside her tight tunnel. And throaty groans escaped his lips while he felt her body try to pull him deeper.

Suddenly he felt that old familiar feeling bubble up from deep within. He needed release. He had to explode. But was not yet done with her. So he jerked his member from her sex and laid it across her pelvice while he jerked it frantically. Within moments a thick shot or his hot seed sprayed forth. The pressure was unbelievable. Pent up frustrations and the desire caused his orgasm to almost be explosive. The first shot landed on her lips even though He was aiming for her stomach. A second thick stream landed on her top right between her breasts. With each shot a deep guttural groan left his open lips. Once He thourghly painted her body with his seed he shoved his still erect member back into her sex and continued his furious pace.

Despite his recent explosion he didn't falter. Each time he slammed into her depths he felt the strain on his rock hard shaft. Felt the way her tunnel contracted round him. It seemed like it was still confused at how to react. Like her body was unsure if it wanted the hearty thickness or not. But still he fucked her thourghly and quickly. Yes he spilled his seed in her attractive body. But still he wanted more.

Haley’s lungs constricted she Tim increased the speed of his thrust. The bed springs sounded under their weight as her breast shifted in time with his movements, the cotton fabric causing her nipples to tighten in pleasure. Her eyes opened as she heard his groans of pleasure, licking her lips only to find she'd drew blood from the abuse of her teeth. Haley loved the concentration in his face as he slammed into her, the way his muscles strained, how his thighs pressed repeatedly into her own. It was the most erotic thing she'd seen in awhile and she gasped as her pussy clenched at the sight. She could feel him growing inside her, feel telltale pulse of his cock and knew he was close to losing control.

“Tim…” Her fingers bunched the sheets as her spine slowly began to lift, inadvertently causing him to press against her hot spot as he continued fucking her. She was going to cum. Her breath came in short spurts as her stomach tighten, she could feel her legs starting to shake as a scream ripped from her throat as he suddenly exited her stretched hole with a sound pop. It was all she needed as she thrashed against Tim, her hips moving wantonly as pleasure ripple through her body. She could feel the warm liquid coating her body as her thighs clenched against his waist. She was completely overwhelmed and it would be a moment before her wired body would come down, but Tim had other plans as he slid his dick into her spasming core.

“Tim, God wai-” She didn’t get to finish as her vision suddenly blurred. She could feel her heartbeat pulsing in every part of her body as something in her snapped. The dam broke as her body convulsed with pleasure squirting for the first time in her life. The warm liquid poured down her thigh with the rest of her juices, her legs trembling as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She could feel her throat tighten from the intense pleasure as he continued fucking her. It was too much, too good.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck! Tim please…” What she wanted him to do, she didn't know. Tim's rod her stroking her insides, stroking heat to an already insane fire. A son finally broke from her as she felt the stirrings of yet another orgasm being ripped from her. He was going to be her undoing in every way.

Tim only continued to hammer away at her to ensure that her needs were met. He savored every throaty groan and every scream in ecstasy she let loose. Yes he needed to unleash his pleasure in her. But he needed to see and feel a woman in the throws of passion even more. So he skillfully fucked her through her last orgasm. Though once it ebbed he slowed his pace gradually until he stopped still burried in her slick tunnel.

With his massive hands still on her hips, holding her rear end up off the bed he pressed his bulbous head against her cervix one last time then withdrew and lowered her full rump back down on the soaked sheets of the bed. His warm eyes reflected the candle light as he looked down on her quivering body. The sight below him was one of true beauty. With his seed still splattered over her and the auroma of her sex heavy in the air he almost wanted to continue and screw her into oblivion. But he already tempted fate and pushed her far past where they agreed to go. So instead of entering her again, or manuvering her into a new position he took the corner of the sheets and began to clean his seed from her.

Eventually, once his labored breaths returned to normal and once his cum had been wiped away he bent over and kissed her lips gently. Then laid down next to her and teasingly ran his fingers between her legs. He could feel her body shaking under his tender touch. Like it was expecting, if not wanting to continue to feel the pleasurable waves washing through her. But instead of trying to give her yet another orgasm Tim decided instead to you with her while she recovered. And as he snuggled up to her and continued to stroke her sex he wrapped an arm round her and kissed her neck. "You're fucking amazing." He wispered as he effortlessly slipped two thick digits into her hole and slowly stroked her hot spot just enough to keep her body on edge. "Absolutely amazing."

Back
Top Bottom