Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Fun in All The Right Places { f for m, very open}

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningLyeKisses

Planetoid
Hello there everybody. I'm looking for some good role plays to keep me occupied and help me work out some of this writer's block. These would all take place over PM.

I like smut and plot. Long term role plays where the characters establish and actual connection. Drama is fun. Exciting adventures are fun. Fun things are fun basically. All that being said, I want a lot of smut in it too.

I prefer f x m. In f x m, I'd be playing the female. I'm not too fond of doubling, especially if you won't. No harem situations or anything like that. However, if you want to play multiple characters and have a bit of a gangbang, that's cool. And if I like you, I might play a couple girls or so for you for a scene. And in either of the the pairings, my character won't be the sole dominate one. My female characters in particular tend to be kind of sassy, very fiery. Rough sex is a definite plus, with both of them fighting for control. That's not to say she won't submit at times but she definitely won't be a pet. Even in more BDSM type role plays, she will be a bratty sub. I like to play characters who tease and taunt.

I have an F-List here that's pretty detailed on what I will and won't do. The Maybe's are all pretty much soft Maybe's and it won't take much to convince me. The No's are absolute though. Just not my bag, baby.

A Few Things I Won't Do:
  • Femdom
  • Bestiality (Monsters are fine)
  • Milfs
  • Incest
  • Harems
  • Most Fandoms (I'm not gonna know them)
  • Breeding/Egg-laying/Etc.
  • Mind Control
  • Sexual Death

A Few Things I'm Craving
  • Monsters
  • Exhibition
  • Large cocks
  • Unusual Pairings

Here are some ideas, genres, etc. that I'm interested in right now. They'll be added to regularly. And I take suggestions provided they don't interfere with my NO's. Stars indicate the character I would be playing and this color indicates ones I would really love to do.

f x m

Fantasy/Sci-Fi
Alice in Wonderland* x Wonderland Creature(s)
Similar to the actual story, a young woman falls down into another world. While there she encounters strange and possibly dangerous creatures. She could meet just one or multiple of the traditional Wonderland characters. It would also be fun to see some interpretations of not as common ones.

Elf x Human
Roles are reversible. An adventurer is wandering through the dark, deep woods and comes across an elf in danger. The question is whether or not to save it. Humans view elves as barbarians, nothing more.

Super-villain x Superhero's girlfriend*
It starts out as a regular kidnapping. The super-villain decided to take his arch enemies new girlfriend in order to lure the superhero out. Things don't necessarily go as he planned and he might not be so ready to give her up.

Paranormal Investigator* x Ghost/Ghosts/Spirits/Demons
Kind of like those shitty found footage movies (that I love) or TV shows. A paranormal investigator goes to a supposedly haunted asylum to spend the night and comes across some sort of seductive spirit, possibly more than one if you dig that.

Space Pirate/Passenger*
Set on a ship that may not always take on legal jobs. The Captain of the ship picks up a passenger who seems to be running from something.

Archaeologist*x Mummy
While digging through a tomb, trying to find things of worth, an archaeologist finds a mummy. After touching the amulet it has around it's neck, new life is brought into it and the newly rejuvenated pharaoh decides to hunt her down.

Real Life

Mental Patient* x Orderly/Doctor/Guard
There are a lot of ways to play this one out. My personal favorite is as a sweet little love story. They shouldn't be together but they just click and can't help it.

Nanny* x Father
A couple gets a new live-in nanny. Young, barely out of college, the father finds himself rather attracted to her. Perhaps he sets up cameras around the house to catch her; cameras in her room. One day he catches her doing something she shouldn't be and that's his cue to make his move.

Groom x Stripper*
The week of his bachelor's party, the groom gets talked into going to a strip club. Normally a rather reserved, restrained person, he decides to let loose while there. His friends trick him into a private dance with the stripper he'd been staring at all night and things get a little out of hand. But, even though he knows it's wrong, he still wants to keep seeing her. Even when the wedding is over.

Private Tutor x Rich Girl*
I see this as more of a Victorian setting role play. The girl is of age to be married but her parents are hesitating because she's their last child and they favor her. They hire a private tutor for her and he's more than a little interested.

Rancher's Daughter* x Cowboy

Could be present day or set in the past. Sort of a romance novel type plot. Rancher's only, spoiled daughter becomes interested in one of the workers on his farm, a rough, no-nonsense older man.

Boss' Daughter* x Employee
Pretty self explanatory. I see it as a high power, office kind of setting.

Next Door Neighbors
There's also several ways this one could go. The girl could have just moved in next door with her parents (she'd be about seventeen) and takes a liking to the man who lives next door (could be married, etc). So she starts to spend all her time teasing him. She leaves her bedroom window open as she changes, spends her time naked in the backyard when she knows he's around. This can also work if she's in her twenties, just moved into a new house and still proceeds to tease the guy next door.

Model* x Geek/Nerd
This would be a sweeter, more mellow role play. That doesn't mean there wouldn't be able to be rough sex but it wouldn't just be mindless. A model meets a geeky boy out somewhere and falls for him. He's very self-conscious of the fact that she likes him and thinks she's playing a trick. Together they grow.

Mountain Man x City Girl*
Through unforeseen consequences, a girl from the city is traveling along the mountain roads. Some snow and a car accident later, she's taken in by the local legend, a mountain man who swore off other people to live a hermit life style. She's stuck there until the snow melts enough to leave and he's completely at a loss how to react around a pretty girl.

And I think that's everything I can think of off the top of my head. Feel free to ask my questions, either here or through PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom