Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-LIST

The rain pours down as you rush into the warm looking house that was deep in the forest where you had been hiking for the last week. The rain was hard on your jacket, you could feel it, almost hurting as you knocked on the door, but after no response you open the door and pull yourself inside. Inside there are two large cozy chairs with a table between them, and in front is a warm roaring fire, approaching a voice makes you freeze...

"Thank you for knocking, Most just run in when it rains," she said with a chuckle, "come sit, I rarely get visitors," she said.

Wry but with no other true option you go to the other chair and sit, turning to see a beautiful woman beside you. Judging by her casual sitting position you can guess she is about 5' 9" and very slender, she had a smaller C-cup bust and bright blue eyes. Smiling she waves her hand to the table where a bottle of wine and a nice glass next to it.

"Drink, relax, it will be a few hours before the storm passes," she explained with a warm welcoming smile, "Call me Marivirna [Maw-re-veer-ah] I am a Planeswalker, a being able to shift from different planes of exsistance," she smiled. Seeing your confusing she explains, "Ok let me explain, for example, in this world you know of the game called Pokemon right?" she asked, "Well there is a plane of reality where all of that exists, don't you wonder where humans get all these abstract ideas?"

After abit more talking you feel relaxed and happy to be here, she smiles, "How about a story while we wait? I have traveled to many planes and cal tell you about them...or we can go there ourselves.....

Fanon: [bold is a heavily desired RP]

Harley Quinn: Not sure the plot, maybe post Joker death in Arkham city. Instead of going after Bat man she goes Into hiding, and your character, maybe a villian or hero, finds her and tries to 'fix' her by trying to get her to work with them in some plan.

Krystal Fox: Very open on ideas, just wanna play that sexy blue furry Wink

'Bad End' happy ends: ok this one is a bit complex and can have a HUGE variety. For example, Scar kills Zimbabwe's in Lion King and takes over Pride Rock. Then Nala or an OC makes him see how the Hyena's are plotting a take over. After some convincing he begins to change so the pride will help him take down the Hyenas.

Another idea is a corrupt Alice in Wonderland where a man falls down who saves her mind.

Pokemon: Story about a trainer meeting or being gifted a unique pokemon [maybe a shiny, legendary, or a shapeshifting pokemon? Always able to talk] They can go on a normal adventure or maybe one with a bit more action, we can talk more in PM.

Bloodborne: The story shall remain the basic game plot [unless we can make a more original plot of course] You will play the hunter and I will play either a female hunter or the doll.

Skyrim: Many plots open, just PM haha

Naruto: Plots open, PM me

SAO: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=69897
[just reverse the roles, I play female you play male plot cane be changed as needed thought]

Star Wars: Plots open, nothing canon please.

MLP: Plots open

LoL: Prefer to have RP with Nidalee, Katarina, Oriana, Lamb [Kindred], Soraka, Ahri, Annie [an older version] or Syndra.

NonCanon:

Cat girl Maid idea: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70221 (not looking for atm)

Spirit RP: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70270

Princess rp: gotta post idea here but pm.for plot.

[If you want to suggest any other ideas feel free]

So just a few ideas I had floating around:

Harley Quinn: Not sure the plot, maybe post Joker death in Arkham city. Instead of going after Bat man she goes Into hiding, and your character, maybe a villian or hero, finds her and tries to 'fix' her by trying to get her to work with them in some plan.

Krystal Fox: Very open on ideas, just wanna play that sexy blue furry Wink

Naruto:Not sure plot, but defiantly non Canon and typically only OCs

'Bad End' happy ends: ok this one is a bit complex and can have a HUGE variety. For example, Scar kills Zimbabwe's in Lion King and takes over Pride Rock. Then Nala or an OC makes him see how the Hyena's are plotting a take over. After some convincing he begins to change so the pride will help him take down the Hyenas.

Another idea is a corrupt Alice in Wonderland where a man falls down who saves her mind.

Zombie apocolypse/survival rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom