Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male seeking talented Female or Futa partner. Dark Themes. W/ updated plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnaasttey

Super-Earth
I tried to use these ideas with two other partners but they were not up for it but I'm really falling in love with the potential both ideas possess that I am going to post a detailed description of both and hope I can find a great partner.

1. Prison Story Cravingg

MC is a murderer and a psychopath and a sadist, he is locked up for multi-life sentence. Since he has been locked up he has been getting letters from an anonymous girl sending him nudes and talking about sex and other things. Years go by of this and suddenly the letters stop, but the last letter she sent (YC) said we'll meet one day. Fast forward modern day a new prison officer is on duty her first day (YC all grown up) MC sees her and forces himself on her. Only to find out the officer is the girl from the letters. MC decides to use YC to break out of the max security prison and they do a lot of violent stuff in the process. Until YC a sick, twisted, sadist and masochist in her own right has the brilliant fucking idea that the two shouldn't escape but instead stay and run the prison with a bloody iron fist.

This RP will be very violent and involve all the usual kink people shy away from like gore and death even. It will also involve othe darker kinks like water sports, scat even, extreme humiliation and torture and just about anything you can think of.

I need a very skilled and creative partner who can play multiple characters (for short periods at a time) and will be able to match MC's intinsity and sadistic behavior, but also be submissive to MC, to a degree. This is an expert level roll I must admit. Any takers please PM me or respond to this thread.

2. Corruption Now Back Open

The basic premise for this RP is a incest story were the traditional role of the sub is played by a non-traditional female sub. Non traditional in the sense that YC will be slowly corrupting MC, the Dom to become her ideal sadist, deviant, incest loving sex master. Student becomes master, as MC who had a closet incest fetish is encouraged by his mother or daughter (depending on which role you prefer more) to embrace the incestuous and carnal desires.

For this RP I need a female partner that can fluidly go from Dom to sub as you coach/train/ corrupt MC into becoming the ideal sadist for of YC's sickest desires. This will probably require lots of OOC conversation in the beginning as we flesh things out and get to understand each others style because this one is tricky.

Updates

3. Real House Pets of Beverly Hills
Billionaire sex king pin treats his woman like pets. YC is a girl with noting to lose, a fucked up family life, low self-esteem, and a hyper sex drive and a craving to be degraded and humiliated. MC is shooting a new reality show pilot about keeping young sluts as pets. Modern day near future. Pet play, bathroom play, leash&collar. Slice of life, but kinky as hell. Lol can't really have limits. Lol 50/50 smut/story.

4. Search for the Grail.
MC a scientist and researcher is close to cracking the mystery being one of the most sought after artifacts ever, except what he finds isn't a thing at all, but a person. On a planet far from his own, a unique creature that is both female and male.
Looking for a futa to play opposite MC.Setting will be fantasy, style will be adventure and 50/50 smut/story

5. Birthing Magraah
Magraah is a space being in the run from space heroes who ate trying to kill him to prevent him from taking over the universe. (MC). YC is the unsuspecting female or male(trap) that he possess to hopefully rebuild his evil kinkdom with.
Involves pregnancy and lots of weird crap. Kink level over 9,000. May involve playing multiple characters. Setting sci-fi. Action adventure and 60/40 smut/story

RE: MxF MxFuta MxM Dark Themes. W/ updated plots

Bump!

Come on I need talented partners that can play 3d characters. I'm having bad luck with partners that haven't been able to really capture these characters well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom