Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Andros' Finale [Boyo111 and Panakananana]

Panakananana

Super-Earth
Nearly one year has passed since they had overtaken Bodicea's fortress and it is Andros' birthday today. His birthday is something that Andros
never pays much attention to and hasn't even acknowledged for many years. He wakes up naked and in bed with Noella, also naked, Noella is
sprawled out as much as possible without pushing Andros off of the bed. He wakes in the early morning to the light sound of a scroll from the
king being pushed under the door. Andros bends down to pick up the scroll, it reads:::Today is your specail day, in all of your years in
service to my kingdom I never knew that until Noella told me. As a thank you for your many feats and services to us and all of Ireland, I
have given complete control and acsess to everything to Noella, who has quite the suprise planned for you, for this one day only. You have
some freinds waiting for you in the pub.

Andros dropped the scroll scratching his head, had it been another year already? He barely ever noticed, and it had been awhile since he'd celebrated his birth day that he was unsure what to do. The Pub was never a bad idea though. Looking at the bed where Noella slept he shrugged and dropping the parchment crawled into bed again, feeling the warmth still in the blankets from where he had been before. As well as Noella's warmth that grew as he moved closer to her.

"Surprise, eh?" He softly spoke into her thick hair, "I'll be curious as to what you can come up with."

Andros lays beside Noella and drifts back to sleep. Unaware of how much time had passed, Andros wakes up to the sight of Noella, brushing her hair, fully dressed in brown trousers and a white tunic that has a torn open neck to the point where not only is her cleavage more visible but if she bends over it gives a clear view of her breasts and body down her shirt. Andros is amazed thinking of how quiet she would have to have been. The ruler of the kingdom could afford a nicer outfit, one that at least offered more ample coverage of the breast area, but she was more comfortable in this, in fact, she would be most comfortable at the pub in nothing but the armored thong that Chelsea had made for her, but being human had it's downsides. "Get dressed and head to The Fucking Pub with me, hurry up".

Once they arrive through the door of the pub, Andros sees the entire troupe of knights that he's worked with, as well as Osmodeus, Raul and Shannon, and they all yell happy birthday.

Taken a little by surprise by everyone who is here at the pub, even blushing as the owner gives him a long kiss on the cheek before throwing a tankard in his hand. She smiles as she gives his ass a pinch, pushing her ponderous bosom up against him, before sweeping away into the midst of the crowd. Raising his tankard takes a long draught of it, feeling the spicy brew sooth his throat, its spices and strength spreading like a fire through his chest as he takes a sharp breath and gives a loud yelp in response.

Clapping him on the shoulder as he steps in and through the crowd Raul offers him the saved seat before the hearth. Already a singer is in the corner, playing a wordless tune, a flush of red on the man's cheeks showing that the rest of them have already been here celebrating before him. Andros never placed much importance on his birthing day, or his naming day for that matter, once one joins the knights such things become less important than the realm. For him this is more overwhelming than he would want to admit.

"Thank you all friends," he addresses the room as he raises his tankard before sitting, the warm fire at his back. "To another year, another adventure!" They all shout and tankards go up and clatter, a loud din in the pub before the room drinks and cheeks begin to gather a rosy glow.

Everyone in the pub continues as such, socializing with each other and coming by to show their respect to Andros. A group of three couples had walked in, they were from a distant town, when the women learned that this was Andros' birthday they flashed him without the husbands giving a word of anger. Andros had seen so many breasts and had so many pressed up against him, this morning, that it almost seems a normal thing to him. He looks to Osmodeus and recalls their struggle with the possessed Faerie and the aftermath as his eyes float to Raul and Shannon. Shannon had become more developed throughout her entire body, she would have to be at least 18 or 19 by now, her hammer is not with her but she carries her stone gloves with her, that can be seen tied to her waist. "Why would she be needing a weapon on this day" Andros thinks to himself while he remains unarmed. He looks to Noella, who is just chatting with Raul and not scanning these people like he is.

"As much respect, gratitude, and love that I have for you, Andros, don't expect me to demean myself in front of you like these women, at least not in public" says Osmodeus. Andros looks to Noella, who doesn't seem to be paying any mind. Andros is alerted to Raul's conversation with Noella when Raul says "I remember just how hard Andros hits, I'll get him back" Andros looks to Noella as she just laughs. He tries hard to dismiss his thoughts as doing his job for too long. Andros' eyes stick to Raul's ample sized sword, of their own free will. "In just a bit, my sweet, let's take a walk through the woods, the five of us" says Noella.

Noella elbows him and her chin juts out towards the tankard. It was the look of finish it in her eyes and face he responded too more than anything, with a last raised cup they clattered the mugs together with a rousing "huzzah!" At his lips the rich beer flowed sweet, its warmth running through him as his head began to swim. The beer here still lived up to its name.

Noella took his arm and led him out, her elbow crooked through his own as they walked out, chatting about the past year and the relative peace that seemed to hang about the village. The morning was already warm enough that the beer went straight to his head, the only thing keeping him grounded was Noella's breasts pressing into his arm, joined on his other arm by Shannon. Together the two led him through the village and to the path that led off to the clearing by the river, mostly deserted this early in the year he was surprised to see a table set outside under a sprawling oak.

More beer, meat, cheese, and other sweets were laid out on the table.

"Is this a day long affair?" Andros asked Noella lustfully wondering what naughty ideas she had in mind now. Knowing that as much as it was in the past, there always seemed a little bit of demon left inside her. Wicked thoughts that always came out at the right time. So far he'd had no cause to complain.

Noella presses her breasts even harder against Andros arm hard enough to where one would think that it would hurt to smash them like that but she is just excited. "I have arranged for one of our castle's finest cooks to have snacks waiting here for all of us" says Noella. The table is large and filled to it's maximum capacity with yummy foods and small bottles of home brewed wines. "Dig in everyone, we will just be waiting on a few friends before we leave" she continues.

"Where are we going?" Andros slurs before letting out a belch. Shannon answers with a whisper into Andros' ear "don't worry you'll enjoy it. Just go ahead and eat as much as you want, all that you'll have to do is lay there if you want" she ends her seductive sentence with a sucking, lingering kiss on Andros' earlobe. The table of food is close to a shore "this table of superb food is...better than sex" mumbles Raul with his mouth full of a large, lightly leavened cracker with choice cuts of beef and pork on, and on that, a made from scratch cream cheese. The crystal clear water of the ocean separates as a being flies in at hypersonic speed, wearing her usual armored bra and thong "almost better" says Lilith to Raul, folding her wings behind her. Even in Andros' intoxicated condition he can't help but notice that around Lilith's arm is the same bracer that once held her in servitude. Lilith eyes and smells the snacks not far from her as Osmodeus extends a long fingerful of cream chees to her, Lilith sucks it off and smiles just before Chelsea arrives behind her in almost the same manner. A large sea serpent follows Chelsea, as a monster who once worked with Noella, he is willing to carry the party to a luxury inn on an island a few miles out, it can barely be seen in the horizon.

Andros felt the air thicken a bit with some sexual tension with the women about. Raul flirted with Lilith, getting a narrow eyed warning from Osmodeus who smiles slightly as she drapes an arm around Lilith, giving Raul more to grin about until Faerie comes up to him and with a girlish giggle pulls his face into her breasts. Laughing loudly as she holds him there, the moments ticking by Raul at first seems to enjoy it then begins to struggle as he loses his breath. Arms flailing as they laugh at his predicament wondering if Faerie intends to suffocate Raul or as she does, finally releases him before he faints. Falling off the bench gasping Raul seems caught between the pleasure of suffocating within Faerie's chest, or at the moment, glad to just be alive while everyone else laughs.

Giving a thumbs up slowly rises as Raul raises a thumb up, "what a way to go!" Another round of laughter comes as Raul struggles to get up but then falls on his ass still catching his breath.

"An inn?" Andros enjoys having Noella press up against him, especially glad to be in only a jerkin and hose so that he can enjoy her presses more. The armor did get in the way of them. "Just what do you have in mind?" He grins at Noella suspiciously, though hoping that with this crowd that there will be a lot of amusement happening.

Pulling Noella close between courses tastes the sweet wine on her lips, feeling the softness of her against him. With the air full of food and lust, not that he expected much else with such creatures as succubi and Faerie about him, Andros is feeling more aroused by the moment; and full as he savors the repast before him. "I'm still not sure what is sweeter," he tells Noella, "your lips or this wine." Holding up the goblet lets her sip before he puts it on the table, "let's see if another taste tells us which."

Sliding his hand around the nape of her neck, feeling the soft hair on his hand pulls her close. The sensual line of her lips meets his own as he holds her close to him, their tongues breaking the seal between them. A small roar of approval goes up as their tongues twist and turn like snakes within their mouths until the cheer comes to a crescendo that breaks the moment for Andros and he pulls back with a smile of satisfaction and gluttony. "Definitely your lips."

"To the island!" Raul roars drunkenly, pointing the completely wrong way, raising another round of laughter.

Chelsea abruptly extends her wings beside Raul, creating a wind and demanding silence "this serpent has worked for Noella and I for a long time, he is very loyal and will get us to our destination" she ends with a glare at Raul. Her eyes are soon captured by Lilith who is lieing on her back with her arms behind her head, topless, in nothing but her armored thong. Noella sees Lilith's exposed breasts "is this what we're doing now" she excitedly asks as she flings off her tunic and lays down beside Lilith, in the same way.

Andros catches a view of the two of them, almost glistening in the sunlight, he turns to Osmodeus, who has her back to the water, and asks "how is it that these two exist here in the day? Is this your doing?". Osmodeus replies "how observant of you, yes, but it is only a temporary enchantment, they will be unable to enjoy the warmth of the sun by tomorrow and they both know this. Originally, I thought to offer this enchantment as payment to get Lilith and Chelsea to come along but the two of them actually seemed excited to see..." she is interrupted by a tug of her arm by the topless Shannon, who pulls her down onto the scaley, yet soft, back of the serpent, where all of the women are relaxing topless in the sun, except for Faerie, who is keeping Raul from them with the flat of her sword.

About 12 minutes from the island, Lilith slowly gets up and walks to Andros, extending the arm that wears her bracer "I wanted to show you something". Lilith's bracer shines and a puff of smoke reveals a man in a blackened suit of armor. The man removes his helmet, it is Raoul.

"Why him?" Andros asks Lilith suspiciously, recalling how things last stood with Raoul. Though they ended on the right side, much of what happened was too tragic for him to recall, if he dared.

Faerie keeps between Raul and the others, every time he tries to get past Faerie the flat of her sword swats him across the buttocks or across his chest. Either one sending him to the back of the serpent where he sits atop a coil and watches the others, a look on his face of disappointment. "It's Andros' day, not yours," Faerie reminds him.

Raul just grumbles and sits, his face looking away in semi-disgust as the island comes in clearer, they can see that its small but heavily wooded. Within the see the top of the inn, the wooden roof peeking above the trees, the shore of the island is bare but smooth, a few small rocks dot the short strip of sand that runs around the island. A few birds call out from the trees, but otherwise all seems quiet.

"I love him...when you killed him, I asked him, using my right to have him take my place in this accursed bracer if he was to accept, all before his soul was sent to hell. And now he is coming with us to your celebration, he is now stuck in that bracer like I was. He's company, and works well as a daytime guardian while I travel to far off continents, we fuck a lot too" answers Lilith, standing there so casually in the sun with no top on, it's almost scary how a succubus can do that surrounded by people.

Raoul looks to Andros with a solemn face and grins "it's an honor to meet with you again, Andros. Let us hope that, during this meeting, I will not be forced to kill you". Looking down about 6 inches to Raoul, it's quite hard to take anything that he says as a threat. Raoul turns to Shannon, her glistening, perfect image layed out in the sun "well, you've grown up haven't you". The Serpent stops and lowers it's head down onto the sand, letting out a low groan to indicate 'we're here'.

"Noella, we will get going to pick up that stuff that you ordered, we won't be long" Lilith and Chelsea zoom across the water, staying low and forcing up water with their exteneded wings. The party follows Noella into the luxurious Inn, almost all of the women walking topless, it almost bothers Andros how cool they are about it.

Andros looks down on Raoul, "yes, I hope it won't come to that today."

For a moment he recalled how it had been, already taken over by whatever demon of the day it was, Andros was aware but unable to do what his master willed. Raoul had put an end to that, rather painfully as well. He didn't hold that much of a grudge for it, Andros was a realist enough to know he would have done the same, and almost did with Noella, so there was that. Shrugging it off decided to let it pass for now, and enjoy his afternoon of bare breasts.

They did not pass his notice, and though he was caught staring a few times he was going to consider it all a nice birthday present. Just as much of a one that began to spring up in his pants, he knew it was not going to be long before he was pulling Noella aside for a little private time. He only hoped he was more calmer by then, or she might be getting more than she might care too. As he thought about it Andros could only laugh lustfully to himself, watching Lilith and Chelsea take off along the beach. Helping Noella down off the serpent he made sure to place his hand on her ass to make sure she stepped off without incident, well except for the squeezing of her ass that he gave as she stepped onto the beach.

The forest was thick, what had looked like a path before seemed more of just a wider space between the trees that disappeared soon inside the shade of the trees. Looking up and down the beach Andros looked at Noella, his hand still taking liberties with her cheek, "where to now?"

As Lilith gains some distance from Raoul, jetting across the water, he can feel his being about to return to the bracer. Just as he was getting a nice view of Shannon and having the first genuine conversation he's had in a while "shit..." Raoul says before evaporating, "Raoul?" says Shannon, she shrugs and comes in closer to Andros.

Noella invites everyone to the luxury Inn, one that's only reserved for royalty. The Inn has very spacious rooms, built as a double loft, like two homes melded into one, and both rooms were reserved for Noella. Shannon's eyes widen at the costly furnishings, she take off running around a corner and through a hallway, her busty rack bouncing as she sprints. Raul, of course, held back by Faerie just inside the threshold of the door. Noella leads Andros and Osmodeus up some stairs and along another hallway to the main bedroom, Osmodeus and Noella both topless and practically tit fucking his hands along the way. Osmodeus attention is capture by a large, fully stocked kitchen in a room to the left, she scampers off to check it out and leave the bedroom tour to Noella. Noella opens the door and sits down on the 8x10 bed, showing off the various bottles of oil, a balcony, and a built in tub at the end of the room.

Amazed by all of this, Andros couldn't help but assume that the girls had something sexual planned, and if not then he damned well expected it. While admiring the view off the balcony, Andros wonders how that would work, he definitely would not want to cross swords with Raul, either of them.

"What the hell" Faerie says as she grabs Raul's hand to go explore.

The room looked like something out of a dream, or wealth, or both. Everything he could ever want for comfort was there at hand, ready for him to just reach out and take it. At the moment the only thing he truly desired was between Noella's thighs. His hand still on her enjoyed the feeling, wondering if her mood allowed him liberties with any of the others. Considering their walk up the stairs he thought it might, as enjoyable as it was, and as pleasurable as the day might be he almost expected some trap. As if to claim his soul for stepping outside of some silent rule that was in force.

Not caring at the moment, with the room filled with topless beauties he sat back and let his lustful thoughts go as they might. Leaning over and kissing Noella then Osmodeus let his hand fondle them as he did so. If he was to die it was not going to be for lack of courage, or trying, and he do both.

"What plan did you have in mind?" He leered at Noella, his arm wrapped around Osmodeus' body and his fingers playing with her nipple. "I could think of many things to do now, first of which would be to take off my trousers before they explode!"

Noella pauses for a moment to gather her thoughts, then starts to pull down his trousers before she speaks "I have contacted some of your past friends and, together, Osmodeus and I have put together a friendly fighting competition at an old friends temple. To get there we will need to travel deep under the ocean, along a 2 mile long air pocket that starts just outside this Inn. The plan is for our group to head down there and get to this temple, where we will meet some more friends. The winner of this competition, male or female, will be pleasured by all of us women, so make no mistake, we are all out to win. But, no matter what, you will be going to bed with me tonight, so you win either way".

As Osmodeus is right beside you, Noella begins to bob her head up and down on your cock. Slowly at first, standing on her knees, she gradually moves her head faster over nearly four minutes until she is ramming your cock all the way in and out of her throat. "Be right back, Andros" Osmodeus says warmly and goes to the kitchen.

Andros is beyond the point of caring, Noella doesn't slow her pace one bit. Shannon is noticed at the corner of the room, watching, as Lilith charges up the stairs to let Noella know that they are. As soon as Lilith notices what is going on she grabs Noella's head and pulls it. "Damn, save that for tonight hog" says Lilith loudly and sternly, she rubs Andros' balls lightly "don't worry I'm rooting for you" she whispers to you and stops "now come outside everyone".

Osmodeus walks back into the room with a tray full of 4 ounce cups, she bends over slightly to offer one to everyone, claiming it to be a potent tea made from herbs and a bit of magic. The brave Andros downs his first, immediately he loses his tipsiness and discomfort from being so full and gains an energy that completely dissuades all fatigue. Andros pulls up his trousers and walks outside with everyone to see what Lilith and Chelsea have brought.

They all rummage through a big bag, filled with specially made weapons and armor for each of them. For Noella, a double sided alloy trident, it's blades made of compressed steel. Noella turns around slowly and gracefully offers her alloy spear, with two blades on it's head, to Andros as the weapon morphs into an alloy
mace that has the offensive end of it etched with nicks, large enough to catch other blades in it and not simply guard, the end of it shaped more like an oval diamond
and heavy as can be, only to be handled effectively by the strongest of the strong, a description that fits Andros. For Raul, a diamond broadsword, sized right for use with one hand, it's armguard protects the entire hand. For Osmodeus a gold plated set of lingerae armor, spiked bra and a shoulder pad. For Shannon, a granite flail with matching rounded granite gloves reinforced with steel and armbands that go to her elbows made of compressed steel and layered several times. For Lilith, a sword shaped like a teardrop, also compressed steel. Nothing for Raoul since no one knew that he existed before today. Chelsea isn't going to fight.

The drink still burned his throat as the disappointment of Noella pulled away by Lilith runs through him. Giving Lilith a glare as they go outside the burning spreads through him as Andros, for the moment, feels calmer. Though still disappointed that Noella did not get to finish. Though the thought of tonight, and the competition, does a bit to allay his mood. Whatever Osmodeus gave them also calmed the air a bit between them all, much as he still wanted them all, not as much as Noella, the titillation decreased as they took their weapons.

Swinging the mace got used to its heft as they left the inn, the weight seemed more than he was used to, but the balance on it was not natural. Not that Andros expected much else, with this crowd. Down at the beach the salt tang ran through his nostrils as they followed the beach to a cove, there in the rocks a cave opened up as the tide went out and they could walk around towards the entrance. They went in single file, Andros behind Noella, his eyes drifting down to the way her hips moved, thinking how they would move later on. Within the cave the air was damp, the scent of the ocean's deep washed over them as the cave went towards the water and down. Above them it was as if the sea just swirled around them, reaching a hand to the wall Andros felt the wetness of the sea, but it left a space for them to walk through.

As they neared the bottom he saw shades appear around the tunnel, they looked to be men on top, fish on the bottom. Most armed with tridents, and spears. They gathered about the tunnel and swam ahead and behind, the others walked as if they did not notice the shades, Andros kept a tight grip on the mace though, not sure how well it would swing in the water.

Leaning forward towards Noella he whispered as he watched the waters around them, "should we be worried about them?"

The group starts on down the undersea air pocket to get to where the tournament will take place, Andros, Noella, Osmodeus, Raul, Shannon, Lilith, Raoul, and Faerie will be competing as of now. Raoul walks closely behind Faerie, getting her attention with his familiar 'presence' alone "So...I noticed that your 'friends' did not supply you with a fancy weapon or armor" Faerie, with a peeved look, retorts to him "not that I was forgotten, I told Noella that I prefer my lightweight sword to any other and any type of armor is too heavy for the speeds at which I move". Raoul lets out a long sigh and creeps in a bit closer to her, her rage building as he does "Yeah, but you'd think that if anyone gave a shit about you they would at least offer you something".

Hearing that last remark had cause Faerie to lose it, she hurls a spinning back fist at Raoul's face, then entire action takes about 2 tenths of a second and Raoul ends up catching her striking arm. Smiling like a smart ass at Faerie, Raoul presents her with a small piece of cloth with something inside of it "coincedentally, I made this for you, when I had first heard about this competition from Lilith". Faerie pauses then holds her breath as she unravels it, she is almost disgusted to see the skimpy outfit that Raoul had given her, thinking who knows what as he made it. "Now before you jump to any conclusions, I want you to know that I had the practicality of this in mind as I made it. As armor, it offers no protection but, it frees up your movement, weighs practically nothing and it creates zero drag as you move, perfect for your style of fighting". Faerie is dumbstruck and doesn't know what to say, with teary eyes, she responds with a kiss on Raoul's cheek.

Raoul breaks the tension by whispering to Faerie "not to seem demanding but you might want to break it in soon, who knows how much longer the creatures outside will continue to observe us" and Raoul spins around as not to make it awkward. "And that's the one pair that I have yet to see" Raoul mutters to himself in disappointment.

Looking around at the darting shadows in the water Andros clears a space between him and Noella, giving him ample time to look at her curvy hips and ass as she walks as well as space to fight. Instinct tells him that the shadows do not wish them well, something about the way they dart around raises the hair on the back of his neck, as his instructors used to tell him, there are good fighters and bold fighters, but not many good, bold fighters. Or was it old? So many instructions, and yet when the first trident swung through the water he was not surprised.

From above and the sides the points came through, the first one he caught with the edge of the mace. The others spread out slightly as the shadows dip and run at the tunnel, the mermen sliding through from one wall to the other. A trident aimed and striking at them, though with the way the tunnel seems to warp their vision neither side can aim well, though they all know that benefit won't hold for long. Andros feels the drag of the trident in the water as he strikes, a hand reaching out and pulling one of the mermen in, the face comes through the water and before looking at the green haired face for long strikes with the butt end of the mace. The satisfying crunch of bone sounds in the air and the merman hangs limp before sliding back into the water.

"Keep moving if you can," Andros and Osmodeus say at the same time, "don't let them fix your position!"

Slowly they step forward, the mermen striking through the walls, blades clash on the rough metal of the tridents. Andros' let his mind wander and react, sometimes odd thoughts came to him while he yanked against a trident here or swung at another one that came through the wall of water. How did they get metal weapons when they live under the water, he wondered. No other let Andros pull them through the wall, tridents clattered on the floor around them, causing the mermen to wait until they passed to grab them again.

Ahead of them the mermen slipped through the tunnel, and behind, they moved closer together to give less room for their opponents to slip through the tunnel. As tridents jabbed around him Andros moved two aside, but caught the edges of one across his arm, leaving three long lines of blood on his forearm. Cursing he swung hard, the walls of the tunnel opening and he caught a tail with his swipe, the water slowing his mace but not enough to get back at the one who cut him.

"Serves you right," he muttered as he watched about him. Wary for another mass of them as they gathered about the tunnel.

The way forward in the tunnel is suddenly blocked as another crowd of mermen fall down through the lining of ocean atop the tunnel, all armed with tridents. As each of the sea creatures lands the big fin taking up their bottom halves are changed in to a pair of human legs, the rest of them look like people only slightly off from living under the ocean. Osmodeus holds her vampire sword with a two-handed grip and swings it hard in to the space between them and the mermen, a force exudes from the blade and knocks all of the mermen on to their human asses. Just as the mermen press their palms to the rocky ground, Osmodeus charges forward with the four foot long blade of the vampire sword extended, she thrusts it in to the throat of one of the mermen and then a physical copy of Osmodeus materializes from the end of her blade and charges forward more piercing another one of the mermen in the same fashion, the blade drinks the blood on it as it kills, the copy fades away after that. Osmodeus has gained a mastery of magic over the past few years making her power compareable to the Faerie Sorceress.

Shannon hurls the granite ball of her flail to the left, knocking one of the mermen to the left and back into the ocean. The flail swings back to the right, her bicep and flexing as it does and hitting another of the mermen, knocking it straight into Andros' mace as he swings it and dooms the creature. Another merman rushes in with a thrusting spear, only to have it deflect by compressed steel brace on her free forearm, which quickly turns into a punch to it's face and knocks it out.

Raul charges forth with his diamond weapon raised high and crashes it down onto the spear of one of the mermen just as it gets up. The merman guards with one hand on each end of the spear pole, Raul is astonished at the strength of this creature, though he is unable to push it back at all, he notices that his diamond sword is damaging the trident.

Only 5 remain when five more drop down into the tunnel. Noella catches a trident in her own and struggles to hold it off "I swear to you Andros, this was not part of the plan" shouts Noella as the entire group notices an enormous shadow in the water. Finer details could not be made out but the creature is roughly 15 feet in length and holding an over sized trident in 2 of it's 6 tentacles, the group hopes that this creature is just passing by and concentrates on the fight at hand.

The mermen seem to be never ending, they crowd about outside the tunnel, no longer bothering to reach in but fall in before and behind to block their way. As Osmodeus opens a slight path before Andros rushes ahead using the mace in a way that makes it both shield and weapon. Knocking aside a trident as he hits a merman with a shoulder that pushes the creature into the one behind it, crowding them and with a hand on the slight chest of the sea man throws them out of the tunnel. This clears a path they move into making their way a little further down.

Those behind crowd in and around, a larger shadow looking ahead as if the sun above, that had lit part of the ocean around them into a bright shadowed blue, now grows dark. The tunnel shifts into a deep shadow and a thick tentacle reaches down into the space before them, thick as Andros, the tentacles suckers pucker, as if kissing the air, or tasting it as the soft arm moves about. Andros swings at it, the thickness more like a pillow than anything he was used to, the mace almost bounces off, doing nothing to the arm as it retracts as if more annoyed than hurt.

"Move while we can," he calls, the mermen giving them more space as the shadow begins to hover above them. Unsure if its a friend or foe, though everything here seemed a foe so far, Andros charges forward again pushing aside the mermen before them as the tunnel levels off and he sees a brighter space ahead.

"The temple! Let's go for it," Andros shouts as the shadows loom about them, the tunnel turns a menacing dark.

Faerie runs ahead of the rest of the group toward the entrance flailing her saber back and forth and leaving a trail of dead bodies behind her in order to clear a path for the rest of the group. As she nears the entrance, a large, bulbous, yellow eyeball pokes through the ocean ceiling and moments later, the enormous sea monster, named Kravinca, drops down through the top of the tunnel and blocks the path in front of Faerie. The sea monster is sitting on four of its tentacles that are all retracted enough to where Kravinca is now nine feet tall, its head breaks into the ocean, it lets out a grumbly blah and attempts to grab, strike, and smash Faerie using two of the tentacles that it's sitting on, it fails with each attempt and blahs some more out of frustration. Faerie gracefully avoids each tentacle and at the same time making her way close enough to deliver a few counter slashes each time. Now Kravinca blahs more loudly getting really pissed off, but continues to fail at striking Faerie, now fed up with this, the selfish monster Kravinca, lifts up its trident with two of its tentacles, in the midst of being cut, as small amounts of water circle Kravinca in three perfect circles going up and down its body, until the circles finally go back in to the ocean. A frost emits from the trident and freezes Faerie, Kravinca thrusts its trident forward right to the side of Faerie and uses it to fling her in to the ocean wall. Lilith lunges at the wall to try and save her but is stopped by Osmodeus "if you go out there the crowds of mermen will tear you apart and probably eat you. Everyone, charge this monster all at once, we cannot tell how far it can extend its tentacles but it won't kill all of us" Osmodeus shouts.

The remaining seven warriors run for Kravinca, Andros prepares his mace to ram through the creature's eyeball when Kravinca, having joined together the four tentacles it sits on, drops it's trident on the ground, hoists itself up on its two remaining tentacles and launches the thick, muscular mass of four tentacles at Andros. The tentacles extend about six yards and hit Andros' torso, Andros sees it coming and slams his mace into it with all of his might, smashing into the mace hurts Kravinka but not enough to stop it's tentacles. Kravinca shakes and blahs angrily as Andros is knocked off of his feet six yards back and into a rock, jarring his leg the wrong way and breaking it. Kravinka blahs a blah of satisfaction.

The crack wasn't the worst part, it wasn't the first time Andros had broken a bone, and probably not the last. The snap brought with it that odd taste of apples in his mouth, then the raging fire that centered itself in his leg. The creature filled the tunnel before them, though he thought the worst of its attack was blocked by the mace Andros was still a bit shocked. Not too shocked to ignore the trident that reached through the wall of water at him, ignoring the leg he reached up, his arm slipping through the wall, the water wet and slowing his movement.

Still he grabbed the arm and pulled, the face came through the water, the trident pushing towards him, a mouth opened and sharp teeth hissed at him. The mace put a stop to that, the soft crunch of the skull under the swing as bits of teeth and blood exploded around it. The body stilled and turned limp as Andros let it go to be caught by the current and it quickly drifted away, the trident clattering on the ground next to him. Taking the trident Andros hooked his armput between the tines of the trident and slowly lifted himself up as a familiar voice came from behind.

"Going to make it worse," Faerie stood behind him, using a finger to wipe a large block of ice from between her large breasts. Andros can't help but watch, as Faerie sweeps the saber through the wall of water, the bodies flinched back as the water darkened with blood. The annoyed look on her face turned to a sweet smile as she saw where his eyes were, reaching up she rested a finger on his lips, "later maybe," her eyes held a hint of promise.

"I hate being frozen," her voice a usual melody of patience and suggestiveness was angry. The rest of the group was crowded before the giant beast, trying to avoid its arms as its calls echoed in the tunnel, Faerie grins as her eyes flash with an idea. "Let's see how he likes the cold," leaping forward she reaches Osmodeus and whispers something in her ear as Andros tries to hobble down the tunnel using the trident as a crutch to keep off his leg.

Andros stays close to the group, close enough to be protected but far enough from Kravinca to, hopefully be out of range of those tentacles. The remaining warriors charge the squid monster as Andros prays and watches. Raoul is first to strike, he thrusts a worn and slightly rusted dirk into one of Kravinca's tentacles and then thrusts foward his sword, pulling himself closer with the dirk. He removes the weapons, not drawing much blood from the creature, Raoul is immediately swept up by another tentacle then a third tentacle rips Raoul's arm from it's socket and flings him into the ocean, his armor causes him to sink. Lilith glides into Kravinca from the highest point that she could within the tunnel. Her teardrop shaped sword slices into Kravinca's thick skin, the teardrop shape providing a wider, deeper cut, Lilith slices Kravinca along one side and then quickly to the next, avoiding the tentacles, then she stops in mid air, backs up, holds out her sword, and corkscrews right through Kravinca, bursting out from behind the squid. Shannon launches her body straight into Kravinca and performs successive punch combos until the area becomes soft.

"And now...'Death By All of Me'" exclaims Raul, he bows and then evaporates, and three physical copies of Raul materialize up close to Kravinca, standing in a perfect circle around the monster, at an equal distance apart from each other, with the points of their diamond blades touching the ground. The three copies push the blades of their swords into Kravinca, with all of their body weight behind it, and then yank the blades up and out. The copies fade away and the real Raul comes back with a heavy diagonal slash to Kravinca.

The bloodied mess of Kravinca grabs Lilith and yanks her to the rocky ground of the tunnel, at the same time the squid monster uses another tentacle to fling Shannon up into the sea, the granite gloves she wears cause her to sink and fall another 9 feet to the ground, back first, she is in great pain but no real damage. Simultaneously, Kravinca throws large pieces of rock, one breaks while smashing into Raul, sending him into the ocean, the other is stopped and broken by a force surrounding Osmodeus. Osmodeus then attracts the giant trident to her, Faerie helps her lift it and aim to freeze Kravinca. The freezing frost emits onto Kravinca and before the frost kills it, the bloody pulp of a monster rolls into the ocean and swims away. A granite wall falls in front of the entrance before they can escape. "Everyone, this is an underground entrance into Shavok's temple. He was supposed to call off his guard for us, but I guess..." says Noella as Kravinca splashes back into the tunnel and has the group's backs to a wall. It advances towards Andros as if it bears a grudge.

The monster heads forward, Andros leans on the trident that holds him up, mace in hand knowing there is nowhere to go. The mermen scatter, leaving them all to the giant beast. Andros tightens his hand on the grip, his fingers creaking into the leather wrapped on the grip, feeling its smooth surface under his hand. The water takes on a slight roar, or is it the beast that seems to lurch slowly at him. Andros still feels the pain of his leg but won't let the rolling eye of the beast see him weaken. The great black pupil looks blindly at him, the depths of it like the ocean that birthed the beast.

Slowly the water stills, a crawling whiteness settles above him, towards the wall. Making its way slowly across the surface of the tunnel, the cracking of the ice that forms as the tentacles move slowly towards him. The great, black eye moving forward like his doom as Andros watches the walls around them stiffen and slowly hold the beast, its tentacles caught in the wall of frost and ice. A great warbling comes as it stiffens and slows, the ice crawling down its own skin and covering the tentacles that slow and stiffen, the eye itself staring at him in malevolence that stills like a great black pool.

Andros yells a challenge and throws the mace, that strikes the center of that great black eye. The frost on it cracks as the mace sinks into the ichor that flows out, a slight warbling comes from the beast. As well as a shaking that seems that start from its center and and moved towards its limbs as its body, stuck in ice and with nowhere to go, shakes and shimmers until it becomes a great thrashing. Then a blade slides through the body, the tentacles make one great effort to throw off their icy chains, then the body splits in two, the mace drops to the ground as ichor and black ink cover the bottom of the tunnel.

Faerie steps out from between the halves of the body as its sliced in two, its limbs frozen into the tunnel walls. She wipes the ichor from her face and breasts smiling as Andros hobbles forward to grab his mace.

"Told you I have being frozen," she smiles and turns with a flourish of hips, exposing the bottoms of her ass cheeks, then walks back down the tunnel.

The wall to the temple slowly opens back up. Upon the drawn out noise of stone grinding against stone, most of the warriors kneel to take a breather while Andros slowly hobbles to the first step of a few stairs leading into the temple to sit down. The warriors look at each other to see how many of them are left when Raul comes running down the tunnel, soaking wet and dripping, he leans foward with his hands on his knees, breathing hard "did we kill it?" says Raul, never more glad that he chooses to wear padded leather rather than armor.

Those of them with above human stamina help the others to where Andros is to rest. Osmodeus smiles and takes a pouch of her tea out of Raul's clothes that she brought just in case, she divides it between all of them except for Lilith, who doesn't need it. Andros' leg is healed, along with any such wounds on the group, Lilith uses her bracelet to will forth Raoul. "My body can be torn apart but I can always return, so long as Lilith allows it" says Raoul.

"Let's not allow this to ruin your day, Andros. It seems that Shavok has some explaining to do once we find him" Osmodeus says to everyone.

As the groups walks down the long dimmly lit path along the long hallway, the scraping noise of the ocean water fades away. They enter a large room of polished black granite with gold trimming a few feet above the floor. The big elevator that they are in, operated by magic, carries them upwards, at least it feels like up. As they ride, Noella leans in and whispers to Andros "not to alarm you, but I am getting the sense that Dracula is in this temple" Osmodeus overhears and interjects "not likely, Dracula wouldn't come near this place, not with Shavok around". Andros can hear the voices of Derfel, Richard, and Porthos as the group nears their destination.

Back
Top Bottom