Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yeah, I know I haven't posted anything for a while

MarxistPanda

Super-Earth
Summer is a very busy time for me. Between RL commitments, an increased work demand, and recently trying to find a new apartment; I haven't had much time to get on BMR and respond to some of your posts. I also may be entering into a new position at work that would merit 6-8 weeks of training where I may or may not be able to get online at all.

However, if any of you still want to keep in touch I have AIM on my phone, and I will receive board updates on via e-mail on my phone, also. I'm almost always have my phone on me and I'll try to respond as promptly as possible.

If any of you wish to break off current RPs I will understand. I really want to RP but the only time I have the time to post is after work and I'm too tired or I have something else I need to do. Or I just plan need some time to relax. I hope this will properly address my recent stall on my role-playing activity.

I agree with Vega.

Take care of yourself. Assuming the world doesn't come to an end, we'll still be here when you have time to come back and visit. And I'll still annoy you on Aim as I see you. *hugs* Keep safe, sugarlump.

Back
Top Bottom