Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need some practice. - Graphics for characters, avatars etc. - Revamped!

RE: Getting back into the swing {Graphics}

Oooooooooh like!!!!! Would you make me a sig pretty please???

https://drscdn.500px.org/photo/71923845/q%3D80_m%3D1500/050628cf0c261f2d88a6e21a4e0b00fa

"Dryad - woman of the woods" as Text?

Thanks sooo much.

That image is so pretty! I will certainly. :) Most likely get some time tonight to go through a few edits. I'll report back when I have it done!

Dryad said:
Oooooooooh like!!!!! Would you make me a sig pretty please???

https://drscdn.500px.org/photo/71923845/q%3D80_m%3D1500/050628cf0c261f2d88a6e21a4e0b00fa

"Dryad - woman of the woods" as Text?

Thanks sooo much.

So sorry for the delay! I tried several edits but I thought this seemed to work the best.

I can do a different style of the female being framed and text just without a background if you'd prefer!

Sig_Dryad_zpsp6hmoked.png

Let me know what you think. :)

OH I would love it if you could make an avatar and a signature for me. I have tried many times but I got frustrated with it. I have made some effort but I can't get it down to the pixel limit that is set on this website (without using paint).

If you would like to create something from scratch I have no problem with that.

I was using pre made images that are on google already. I post some of them below. However, you're not restricted to do anything I did. I want to see what you come up with.

617891-medusa_black_bolt_stjepan_sejic03.jpg
black_bolt_by_uncannyknack-d837h4m.jpg

84f5a6b179fc4dd957fe3e7ddde5dde2.jpg

black_bolt_and_medusa_by_wanderlei78-d7270hf.jpg

53b46f6e89db9087a897c02a1ada308b.jpg

medusa-and-black-bolt-jpg.jpg

3772993-blackbolt.jpg

Black Bolt said:
OH I would love it if you could make an avatar and a signature for me. I have tried many times but I got frustrated with it. I have made some effort but I can't get it down to the pixel limit that is set on this website (without using paint).

If you would like to create something from scratch I have no problem with that.

I was using pre made images that are on google already. I post some of them below. However, you're not restricted to do anything I did. I want to see what you come up with.

617891-medusa_black_bolt_stjepan_sejic03.jpg
black_bolt_by_uncannyknack-d837h4m.jpg

84f5a6b179fc4dd957fe3e7ddde5dde2.jpg

black_bolt_and_medusa_by_wanderlei78-d7270hf.jpg

53b46f6e89db9087a897c02a1ada308b.jpg

medusa-and-black-bolt-jpg.jpg

3772993-blackbolt.jpg

Looks good! I think I can whip something up. Is there any specific style you want or can I just do whatever I like? ;p

Black Bolt said:
have all he freedom you want with it :)

So I had a play around and I really enjoyed the picture with the couple and hints of red. I can definitely do something else, it's rather simple after all. :) P.s I checked and they both fit size wise. If you like them, please save them and upload them on your own photobucket or something similar in case I lose them.

Lemme know what you think!

ava_BlackBolt_1_zpsjnggtlit.png

sig_BlackBolt_1_zpsp6mb1xnw.png

I love it. I'm also fond of the pictures with the couple as well. I have them saved and if you want to remove them from your photobucket you are free to do so and if you want to use them you do not need my permission of course :)

If you ever need more practice I would happily ask you to create artwork to make my request threads as cool as the other fantastic writers on here.

Black Bolt said:
I love it. I'm also fond of the pictures with the couple as well. I have them saved and if you want to remove them from your photobucket you are free to do so and if you want to use them you do not need my permission of course :)

If you ever need more practice I would happily ask you to create artwork to make my request threads as cool as the other fantastic writers on here.

Oh I'm glad! I wasn't sure if they were too plain, but sometimes adding extra takes away from the nice art.

For sure, you mean like I have on the first page of this thread? Like title images for each section? :) I'd definitely be up for that!

Love your artwork and creativity. When you're active again I would love to talk to you about some work I think you would enjoy :)

Cafe au lait said:
Love your artwork and creativity. When you're active again I would love to talk to you about some work I think you would enjoy :)

Hey! That's very sweet of you.
I've been a bit here nor there due to school work, but for graphics I can definitely be active.

What is it you're looking for?

Back
Top Bottom