Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need some practice. - Graphics for characters, avatars etc. - Revamped!

Enigma_x

Star
      • Title_3_zps403y6ckg.png

• Hello there, thanks for coming by!

I used to play around on photoshop a bit and I'd like to get back to doing some meddling now and then. I'd love to do some requests, I'm also more than happy to keep editing an image until you're happy with it. I like to try different styles, so feel free to ask for what you want. Whether the style is shown in a sample below or just something you wish for me to try, feel free to ask for it. I'm just here to learn and have some fun.

I will list the slots below, I only take three orders at a time. I can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days, usually I'll let you know how long it should take. Please be sure to check the request code before asking me, just so you don't forget any details you may want.

I will only be holding a place for five days, if the images / discussion doesn't complete by five days I'll remove your reserve until the agreement is complete.

My only request is that you give me credit if you use something I've made for you. P.s. If you want to see more samples please do check out the thread. (There's a limit on how many I can add per post. I will be doing small update posts in the thread to keep you all in the loop.
        Samples_zpsc7d6du3e.png

• Characters:[/u]]

I know it's not dead straight but I was done after several hours of trying to find what suited it. :p Since it's my own I don't care too much.
              Aria_zpsvrbjphvy.png

Angie_zpszpxquokm.png

Isobel_zpsvyp7wiak.png

Signatures:[/u]]

Sig_Dryad_zpsp6hmoked.png

Sig_zpsezhb7dew.png

3104367-starwarsstormtroopersfantasyartartworkbwingdown1360x1360wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_15_zpsabpwy7fi.png

Sets:[/u]]

Orders_zpsq1xofsbc.png

• Slot one: {open}
              Slot two: {Erinye - Graphic for character & thread graphics}
              Slot three: {open}

OrderRequest_zpsi653gwnm.png

• If you're interested in helping me with some practice please include the following(these can be for characters or just sets for the site):

• What kind of graphic you're after (Signature, avatar, photo manipulation - couple graphics, I'm happy to do sets as well).
              • Please provide images you'd like me to use. I may add my own if it fits.
              • What impression / vibe you want the graphic to have. For example, dark, gritty or warm and flowery etc.
              • Colour scheme if any.
              • Any text you would like.

RE: Getting back into the swing {Graphics}

I'm curious as to what your work looks like, so I'll make the first request.

I'd like to use this picture: http://orig03.deviantart.net/93bd/f/2015/281/e/f/batwoman_by_yamaorce-d9ceu2q.jpg

It should be dark, but not gritty. A clean design that flows with the image and compliments that black, white and red.

You don't have to add any text.

Thanks! I appreciate it. I'm also curious, it's been a long time so god knows what will come out.

Just waiting on my account on adobe to be updated, then I'll begin.

I tried a few different things and considering what you wanted, I ended up with something very simple. My skills were never impressive, I'm still learning. Thanks for the order!

gohvrzw

Thanks for the graphics; I'm still learning myself. Some of my work is showcased here. If you have any questions or would like to learn how I've done anything, then feel free to ask.

Any time!

Wow, your graphics are stunning! Edit: Thanks! I will for sure.

It's just a lot of tricks I've picked up here and there. You can do anything I've done easily enough. You just need at least some eye for design, so you know how to pull everything together.

Yeah, agreed. I'm still finding my way with a lot of the effects, see what I really enjoy using.

I'm interested in getting something. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, and I'd like something clean and elegant made out of this:

Clicky!

For text, I was thinking something along the lines of "Join the 501st!" or similar.

Looks like a nice image to edit!
Did you want it as a signature type graphic or avatar?
Oh and do you have a preference for the style?

Hmmm...

I'm thinking a signature type deal.

I'm torn. I like the way you did the other one. I do imagine heavy bordering and nice clean lines for the border. Maybe a stylized "destroyed" look focused around the stormtrooper, considering how utterly torn apart the whole picture is.

501st said:
Hmmm...

I'm thinking a signature type deal.

I'm torn. I like the way you did the other one. I do imagine heavy bordering and nice clean lines for the border. Maybe a stylized "destroyed" look focused around the stormtrooper, considering how utterly torn apart the whole picture is.

3104367-starwarsstormtroopersfantasyartartworkbwingdown1360x1360wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_15_zpsabpwy7fi.png

Something like this? I kept it fairly simple since the image was so nice, just burn tooled a lot and added some darkness. :p I can destroy it some more if you want though.

Maybe this: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FjE0Y1lusXE/maxresdefault.jpg

What feeling: ACTIVATE FULL KAWAII NESS

If you can, I would be wanting this to have a pink border around it, and maybe change the color of the roses at the bottom to stand out a bit more, and in the corners ther would be the words cutie,lovely, funny, and sexy (colored like in the vid) and in the middle between the roses it would say =(^.^)= pet me! =(^.^)= would like it as a sig

(Have what the pet me) looks like in the sig also I linked the song just if you wanna hear it too

For some reason the link doesn't seem to work. I just see a grey icon. ;P Could be down to viewing restrictions maybe.

Do you have another link for the picture? :)

Should work? Cause when I click on it I get the image yeah I got the grey too so I found the pic and pasted it again and it works if it doesn't work I would be thinking of letting you check the pic (what pic, what row)

lol ima tell you anyway,

Google images: pet me rin (it's the KAWAII girl that's blonde and holding out her arms)

It's working now. I'll get playing around with it soon. Should be done during the weekend. :)

Edit: Sorry, completely forgot about the order. Been trying to get back on track with writing etc. I will have it done soon!

Holy shit that is cool, I used to do photoshop too lol it was when I was in school, yeah I fine with that, would you give me a link? Idk how it works

Ty ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I have to admit I didn't do much to it, I still need to get some practice with new techniques.
What I'd recommend is saving it to your pc, uploading to photobucket and then copying the 'direct' link, and putting it in code:

Code:
[img] URL [/img]

I just say that because I may clear out my photobucket and then the link won't work. :p

Looking for some new opportunities to test out a style like in my sig!

Sorry for the removal of links, was clearing out my PB. Still keen to do some graphics! :)

Still looking to get into some graphics!

Back
Top Bottom