Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King of Fuckers (Ice Clover VS Coldchaos)

I

ice_clover

In the not too distant future of 2109, the people's love of sex and violence has grown to insane levels. Corporations run this world, but the people remain happy.

In an effort to capitalize on the people's love of violence, the Corporations created the World Fighters League. Fighters would be sponsored by members of the Corporations, and be paid to travel around the world to fight other members of the League in street brawls. Fighters would be followed by Eyeborgs, floating camera sentries that follow the fighters, recording everything. For a time, people enjoyed the high levels of violence from street fights...but interest has started to wane.

In order to regain it's lost viewership, the corporations rebranded the WFL into the World Sex Fighters League. Men and woman are pitted against each other in street fights around the world. While fighting, the fighters are encouraged to rip the clothes off the opponent.

Fighters attempt to pleasure each other, and the first one to submit to the opponent is the loser. After the fight, the winner is allowed to use the loser as they see fit.
-------------------------------

Two of these sexfighters are about to clash in one of the most vicious combats the League has ever seen.

An ex-hitman and a cat burglar. Strenght versus Wit.

Who will come out victorious? And who will be humiliated in front of the cameras? Tune in to see today's show!

-------------------------------

Cherry+Blossom+Path_forWeb.jpg

Fighters:

Terry "The Blaze" Spencer

Image [NSFW]

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 185 lbs

Terry was an assassin, working for the Corporations. He killed 7 politicians, 3 cops, and 9 civilians who all got in the way of the Corporation's rise to power. With a job well done, Terry tries to retire to the easy life...but his love of booze, woman, and gambling would soon catch up to him. Now penniless, Terry crawls back to the Corporations, looking for work. With no one left to stop them, the Corporations refuse Terry's offer for an assassination job...but offer to let him in as a fighter. Eager to fight (and fuck) his way back to the cozy life, Terry prepares for his first Sex Fight.

Bell “Bad Cat” Alondite

Image [NSFW]

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 148 lbs

Bell was a famous burglar throughout Europe. Aiming for the hardest, most secure and valuable targets, she quickly became a wanted figure, though no one knew her secret identity.

When the Sex Wrestling League was created, she joined it so she could win the black diamond that decorated the champion’s trophy.

The futanari catgirl didn’t expected she would like it so much, using her cunningness to overcome stronger opponents in the past.

-----------------------

[Initial Stats]

Bell
Life Points: 10
Shield Points: 4
Joker Card: 1

Terry

Terry was dressed in his favorite black work suit, he thought the outfit made him look like a tough Yakuza. It was cherry blossom season, and the calm winds blew petals all around Terry. "This'll make for a great episode. Maybe if the ratings shoot up, I'll get a bonus." Terry thought to himself, as tourists from all over looked at the trees. The Eyeborg following Terry jittered all around him, looking for Bell or her Eyeborg. Terry slid his fingers through his hair, trying to look cool for the ladies walking by. "Relax, she'll get here any minute now." He took one more look at her photo on his phone. "Call me an otaku, but I've always had a thing for cat girls. After this match, I'm really going to enjoy myself with her...make sure you catch every second of it." The Eyeborg beeped to show it understood.

Terry

Bell

The crowd started approaching the sexfighter, keeping enough distance for a good combat to be had.

They talked to each other about Terry. Was he the new sexfighter that just joined the league? Was he good? How did he end up fighting in Japan of all places?

That's when her thin feline accent shut the crowd.

"I spy with my little eye..." using her skills as a burglar, Bell kept her presence hidden. The cat girl projected her voice from different parts of the woods. "...somebody trying to look like a tough guy..."

The crowd looked around, searching for the Bad Cat. But neither the girl nor her droid could be found...

Terry

Terry looked around for the source of the voice. He shrugged, trying to look even tougher. "Guilty as charged. Now I spy with my little eye, a little pussy who doesn't want the world to see her hairy pussy...and I'm not just saying that cause you're a cat girl."

Terry brushed the back of his work jacket, the crowd of people still looking for his opponent. He pointed up towards the trees, thinking she was hiding up there. "Play nice, and I'll give you a nice petting after." He continued to mock her.

Bell

She laughed at his comeback. "Haha -Oh my..." she found herself surprised by his pointing finger "and you've got quite the eye yourself, mister."

Like a petal from the trees, she fell lightly to the ground, on her feet.

Dressed as a maid, Bell slowly raised her eyes to meet her opponent's. The sexy outfit paired greatly with her tail and cat ears, allowing the cat girl to blend perfectly with the other cosplayers around Tokyo, avoiding many dangerous opponents.

Her drone soon descented from the trees, floating by her side. After focusing the hitman, it's back opened, revealing a screen containing data on her prey.

"Hohohohohoh" she laughed like an annoying anime character. Bell knew her audience. The cat also knew that becoming popular among the crowds was the best way to climb up the League's ladder.

"A newcomer?" she mocked. "Puh-lease! For a moment I thought I might actually be facing a challenge."

The crowd seemed to like that. For most audiences, trash talk seemed more exciting than the fight itself.

"And your name is what... Jerry?" she laughed. "How ironic you are facing a cat!"

Terry

Terry winced at the name she called him.

"It's, Terry! I see your joke, and it's not funny."

He took a nice, deep, breathe to get his cool back.

"I may be a new comer, but I know two things, pussy cat. I know about fighting, and I know about fucking. By the end of ll this, you're going to be laying in a puddle of your own cum."

Terry moved into his combat pose. One arm extended out with a calm hand, the other at his side, with a clenched fist, ready to strike. His Eyeborg floated around the crowd, making room for the two fighters, as they prepared to start the match. People began cheering, some making bets on the outcome.

Bell

Bell had to give it to him. Newbie had an attitude. And it had to go.

She grinned devilishly at his last comment. "Or perhaps... you'll be laying in a puddle..." she raised her skirt briefly, showing the bulge in her panties. "... of my cum."

The audience immediatly seemed more interested. It was a rare occasion for a girl to be the one doing the pounding. They were some lucky bastards.

Getting in battle stance, she deployed her claws, ready to turn his clothes to shreds.

The drones emmited a sound, signalling that they were now transmiting. Floating around the sexfighters, the two machines started the countdown of 12 beeps. The last beep was loud and would signal the beginning of the fight.

"I hope this is not the first cock your ass ever had. Because I can be quite rough."

Terry

Terry leapt into the air, thrusting his leg forward to deliver a fierce dive kick. Bell was able to dodge the attack...but she felt something off. Looking down, she saw that her top buttons were torn off, and her bra was partially exposed. Bell flustered to redo her buttons, not noticing Terry dash towards her from behind. Terry slapped her hands away, in one quick motion, he dove his hands into the cracks of her opened maid top and pulled it open. Her buttons flew off as her breasts exploded out of the outfit. Terry stepped back to a save spot, peeling the top away.

"You'll have to do better then that."

Terry chuckled, as he threw the shirt towards the audience.

Bell
Shield Points: 3

"Meow" she cried, suprised, as her top flew away. The audience applauded, happy to look at breasts. "OWW, you... RAT" she felt her face reddening.

Who did he think he was?

She took a deep breath, calming herself and then running towards her opponent.

Bell

Fueled by her anger, Bell moved quickly towards her target. Applying a swift strike, she pulled Terry's suit open, taking one of the buttons.

She then threw the button against her opponent's forehead, trying to throw him off balance.

Taking advantaged of that simple distraction, Bell jumped behind him, slightly to the hitman's left.

Grabbing his suit, she quickly pulled it off and ripped it in two pieces.

Lunging to his right, she approached Terry's ear. "Ooooow, I hope that wasn't expensive". Bell licked it playfully.

Terry

Terry slapped at his ear, removing the saliva from her lick.

"I'll make sure you pay me back, after I fuck that pretty mouth of yours"

He motioned back into his combat pose, ready to unleash another attack.

Terry

Terry charges at Bell, diving to the ground to try and trip her with a slide. Bell leaps up to evade the attack, but Terry catches himself mid slide. He pounces up to Bell, grabbing her from behind. He tugs at her skirt as she fights to break free. Terry whispers in her ear. "Hope that wasn't an expensive dress." As he rips off the skirt, her bulge jiggles as the crowd sees her in nothing but her panties.

Bell
Shield Points: 2

She felt her nipples hardening, now exposed in front of the audience.

Covering her breasts with her left arm, Bell launched an evil glare at Terry.

She felt her blood slowly drift towards her crotch. The cat needed to put him in his place before things ran out of control.

Bell

Dashing towards the hitman, Bell pulled his tie forcing him to pull back. Cathing her opponent off guard, she let the tie go as she kicked his legs, throwing Terry to the floor.

Falling to her knees, she took off his shoes and socks, then the cat crawled over and straddled the sexfighter.

Two swipes of her claws was all that was needed to turn his tie and shirt to shreds.

"Oh, my..."Glancing at his light brown nipples, Bell lowered her guard for a second.

Terry

Terry's cock began to bulge, as the cat girl sat on top of him. Regaining his senses, he tossed Bell off of him and tore off the remains of his undershirt. Terry had a sturdy figure, his strong arms flexed to show his curved muscles. Sweating from the intense fight, Terry's abs were shinning in the afternoon sun. Droplets of moisture flew out of his red hair, as the wind soared around him.

"Now I'm really into this."

Terry smirked, ready to charge at his opponent for another attack.

Terry

Terry dashed at Bell, lunging in the air to deliver a swift kick to the head. Anticipating the movie, Bell ducked under the blow with a smirk on her face. Before she could prepare a counter attack, Terry kept his momentum going, moving faster for a low sweep. The agile cat girl jumped to avoid his second attack, but Terry grabbed at her feet before she could back away. Losing her balance, Bell fell to the ground, as Terry began removing her cute maid shoes and stockings. Terry toyed with his foe, tickling her feet as he removed her stockings. He jumped away from the cat girl, with her stockings in hand. "Just one more thing, then the real match begins."

Bell
Shield Points: 1

The feeling of her stockings being removed caused the cat girl to become slightly wet. Bell closed her legs to hide the moist slit behind her balls, but Terry's tickling made her shake in laughter.

"HAHAHA, you bastard." but Bell felt intimidated. It would be bad if her opponent got her naked first. That tought made her even more excited.

Terry

Terry walked calmly to Bell, giving her a devilish smirk. Bell was trying to keep her opponent from knowing about her arousal, but Terry already knew. She tried swiping at the oncoming male, but he side stepped the blow with ease. With her back facing Terry, he took the opportunity and grabbed at her panties. In one swift motion, he pulled the panties past her legs, and out from under her. The cat girl was complexly exposed to the whole crowd. Terry chuckled at the wet spot on Bell's panties, before discarding them to the crowd. Everyone was excited, cheering on the man who stripped the cat girl.

Bell
Shield Points: BROKEN

Bell was humiliated! How could she allow a newcomer to undress her first? Hearing the sound of camera shots from the audience felt like being hit by bullets.

Deploying her claws, she looked at Terry like huntress. Beads of sweat ran down her fully erected penis.

"I will enjoy making you pay for this..."

Terry

Bell attempts to charge at Terry again, her anger made her attacks too predictable. He side steps the cat girl and grabs her from behind. One hand wraps around her waist, while the other grabs at her breast. He gently twists at her nipples, as they grow harder. "Now you're just making this too easy." Terry mocks the girl, eager to hear her moans of pleasure.

Bell
Life Points: 9

The cat girl bit her lip, holding in a moan. She was starting to get excited by the hitman, but she wouldn't submit that easy.

Bell felt her nipples hardening and drops of honey falling from her crotch. She closed one of her eyes as Terry pressed his nipples against her back.

"Ack... shit!"

Terry

Still holding Bella, Terry continued to feel up her breasts. His hand kneaded it, like it was soft dough. Terry smiled, as he saw liquid dripping out of her pussy. "Let's go a little further." He whispered in her ear. His other hand slowly trailed down her stomach, wrapping itself around her cock. Terry felt up and down the shaft. "You were going to try fucking me with this? Looks like it could burst any minute now."

Bell
Life Points: 8

"Hm.. hmm..." It became hard for Bell to hold her moan, but she wouldn't give up.

Each stroke of her opponent's soft fingers sent shivers down her spine. Sweat ran down her neck. And the droids kept showing her shame in front of thousands.

Feeling the bulge in Terry's pants touching her butt, she could only bite her lip and think of a counter attack.

Bell
Life Points: 8

"Hyyah" she growled, hitting Terry with her shoulder. Forcing her opponent to the ground, she jumped on him.

Smiling devilishly, she ripped his belt using her claws. Pulling the assassin's pants off, the cat girl held his legs up, showing the bulge in his underwear to one of the drones.

"How cute, isn't he?" she approached her face to his crotch, giving his nuts a gentle lick. "Hmmm..." she purred "It's almost good enough to eat"

Terry
Shield Points: 1

Terry pulled his leg away, rolling back to keep his distance. He adjusted his briefs, to make sure they were still on. "You can have a taste after I win this match." Terry posed to show he was ready for the next round, his mind started thinking about what might happen if he lost to a futa...

Back
Top Bottom