Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cal's F/F and M/F Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calconne

Moon
Wow, hi. I never thought that I would be on this part of the internet, but I guess I am. I'm a twenty year old woman who's been roleplaying for years but never quite dabbled in to the sexual element. I know that I'm at my best in a casual setting where there's no pressure to reply immediately but I enjoy the game enough to want to. I can write anywhere from 50-350 words per post, sometimes more, but I average about a solid paragraph or two. Sometimes I can reply three times in an hour, but other times I can take up to a week. I have a mental illness that fucks with both my motivation and my time perception, and I'm currently in college, but I do my best to stay on top of things.

All I ask is that my partners are at a similar level with me. One to two solid paragraphs per reply, good grammar, casual ooc environment. If you're going to try to force your plot down my throat with no negotiation OR not collaborate with me when I throw out ideas at all, you're probably not a good partner for me. Also, please be able to write in third person, past tense. A willingness to play side characters and/or parts of a main cast would be a bonus.

I'm looking for story driven plots with just the right amount of sex. How much is that? It really depends on the plot and what flows naturally with it. If you're going to be a stickler because they aren't naked within four replies, I'm probably not the person you're looking for.

PM me if anything below interests you!

Interests
If you're interested in anything in the maybe/probably no categories, just ask. I'm probably willing to give it a go in the right situation. Please do not ask about the "definitely nots".

Favourites: public/semi-public acts, pregnancy/preg risk, "forbidden relationships", romance, plot twists, drama, story-driven plots, raw emotions, rough sex, teasing, oral, foreplay in general, realism, sexual tension, non d/s relationships, developed characters

Likes: light bloodplay (use with vampires, small/medium cuts), light knifeplay, adultery/cheating, orientation play, use of sex toys, spanking, hand cuffs, piercings, tattoos, drug/alcohol use, sexy clothing, alternate universes for fandom ships, dirty talk

Maybes: trans/nonbinary characters, sex-driven plots, group sex, soft dom/sub relationships, wearing a leash and collar, light degradation/humiliation, light bondage

Probably No: hard dom/sub relationships, anal sex/anal play, harem style plots, unrealistic anatomy (case by case basis), incest (will do siblings, step-siblings, cousins; no parent/child or the likes), significant age gaps, slavery, anything more petplay-ish than a simple collar

Definitely No: Noncon, bestiality, toiletplay, abuse/torture/excessive pain, vore, gore, characters under eighteen

F/F Roleplays

I have about an 80% preference for women, so F/F roleplays are what I'm mostly searching for right now. I usually play alternative styled characters and those are also what I'm mostly attracted to, but I'm really not picky. Preppy, sporty, nerdy, skinny, fat, tall, short, brown hair, red hair, whatever. Don't worry about that. I like my F/F roleplays on the sweeter side, and I enjoy fluffy scenes just as much as sexy ones.

Carmilla: I'd love to do a Carmilla/Laura roleplay though I'm not exactly sure when/where I'd like it set.

Walking Dead: Tara/OC in which I play the OC. Maybe set before she meets the Governor? Or after they reach Alexandria? Or we can decide on something to happen after the season 6 mid season finale and go from there.

Grey's Anatomy: AU where Callie and Arizona get back together/didn't split in the first place (maybe Arizona didn't have a miscarriage?)

Grey's Anatomy: Arizona/OC where I play the OC, set where Arizona has finally met someone who she thinks she could move on with.

Road Trip: Summer road trip across the country between two friends who end up sleeping in the back of a truck watching the stars and realizing that their friendship has been verging on something more for a long time now. This would be pretty cute and fluffy and happy and once they realize they've never seen each other as just friends I see it getting pretty smutty - nineteen year olds drunk on vodka and love, travelling the country with no one to stop them or tell them what to do.

Good Girl/Bad Girl: A is 18ish and lived a very sheltered and conservative life. B is just a couple years older but completely opposite - piercings, tattoos, swears, has sex. She's everythingA isn't and it entrances her. The two meet and, while at first A is unsure about everything, she quickly realizes that B is what she wants to be more like. Includes questioning of sexuality, a lot of firsts. I'm thinking any sex they end up having will be vanilla at first and then grow to more as B begins incorporating the things she likes more.

Girl Next Door: There's the girl next door and the boy next door - neighbours who have been friends since childhood. Everyone swore that they would fall in love and get married one day, have a lot of babies and live a happy life together. She had different plans, though - she was probably eleven when she first felt a strange curiosity about her best friend's year older sister. She passed it off as nothing - she was "straight" after all. Eventually everyone grew up, though, and went to college. She's in her sophomore year and has recently come to terms with the fact that she's a lesbian when she runs in to a familiar face in a coffee shop, and both girls realize that they've been holding back for a long time. This would focus on the relationship between the two girls as they develop in to something more than friends.

M/F or F/F

Walking Dead: Or, at least, a generic zombie apocalypse world. We would play survivors in a post-apocalyptic world who are struggling to stay alive in a world where the walking dead aren't the scariest things around, but the other people. We'd have everything from struggling to find shelter and food to finding other survivors, good and bad, and trying to stay alive in a world that's out to get you. If we used the Walking Dead universe, we could know of/reside at one of the places in the show/comics, or we could use our own world. Not looking to play canon characters.

M/F Roleplays

Okay so M/F roleplays have a couple stipulations that F/F roleplays don't have. I'm mostly attracted to feminine/androgynous appearing males. Sorry alpha male types, but I don't find macho attractive. I also don't play females that are completely submissive to males. Soft dom/sub situations (ie, daddy/little pairings) are cool and yes my females do tend to lean slightly submissive but they'll never be your character's sex slave or whatever. Pregnancy/preg risk is also almost mandatory to keep my attention unless I really enjoy the plot. (All plots listed currently don't require it, but it would be cool to eventually include it.)

Walking Dead: Lately there's been this Caryl au in the fanfic world where Daryl is a cop/an ex/whatever to Carol and basically it's set back when Sophia was just born. Ed ends up beating Carol pretty badly so she runs away, and either goes to or is found by Daryl who basically becomes Sophia's daddy and eventually after some drama with Ed/Ed's family they end up getting a happily every after and I would love to do a variation of that.

Exes: YC and MC dated for a little while when they were younger. It wasn't the best relationship - he cheated on her a few months in and they broke up, only for him to lose his virginity to her while dating the girl he cheated with, and it just got more convoluted from there. Eventually MC got in to a relationship and they cut off the romantic aspect of their relationship, but swore to remain friends. They did - they were about as close as two people could be for the longest time. Eventually YC when to college (he was a couple years older), and MC eventually moved in the opposite direction to go to school as well. They grew apart, and YC entered a relationship. It's been a few years now. MC is 21 and out of school, and YC is 23 and has a young child with his girlfriend, who he's lost interest in. When MC moves back home, her and YC end up drinking behind the old high school where they used to hang out all those years ago, and they realize that neither of them ever really moved on. (I have a bunch of ideas for the background between the two characters as it's loosely related to something that occured in my own life but this is very open to interpretation.)

Pregnancy: I'm literally open to any consensual pregnancy plot. Sixteen year olds who were too dumb to use a condom? Sure. Married couple trying for their first? Sure. An ill time conception inconveniencing a couple who had no desire to have a kid? Also sure. One night stands/accidental hookups? Sure. The mother paired with someone other than the biological father? Sure. I'm really open to anything.

Pairings/Premises
I don't have plots in mind for these so just let me know if you have any ideas.
  • band member/band member or groupie
  • best friend/best friend
  • roommates
  • druggie/dealer
  • zombie apocalypse
  • other kind of apocalypse
  • dystopian worlds
  • modern/urban magic
  • abused/concerned friend
  • vampire/human
  • good kid/bad kid
  • married woman/person they cheat with
  • pregnant/father
  • girlfriends who decide to have a baby
  • pregnant/best friend (or best friends drunkenly get pregnant together?)
Fandoms
  • Walking Dead
  • Hunger Games
  • Harry Potter
  • Divergent
  • Inuyasha
  • Orphan Black
  • Orange is the new Black
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Doctor Who
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Carmilla
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Harvest Moon
  • Rune Factory
  • Final Fantasy (Only played Tactics Advanced and TA2)
  • Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom