Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few ideas from a lonely soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetdreamer

Super-Earth
Hi there! I haven't been on this site much, a lot has been going on, but I am reinstating roleplay in my life. I miss it, and I want to continue to do it. That being said, I am back with a few fresh ideas.

First, as always, a few rules. Okay, really just one rule: BE LITERATE. Yes, you are human, hopefully, I am as well, mistakes will be made. However, there is a huge difference between a couple of mistakes and not even trying to follow the general rules of grammar and syntax. I will stop replying if your grammar is horrible because I won't read it. Other than that, I understand life happens and no one is attached to their computer/phone/tablet 24/7 to post here, and I expect the same courtesy. I try to get on at least once a day, but with the holidays coming up, stuff happens.

Anyways, off to the ideas. I specify genders here, but the roles can be swapped at your wish, I can play just about any, as long as I, obviously, play female. Double characters can also be a high possibility with multiple of these, which we can discuss.

Brought Together by Tragedy

A 16 year old girl was out with her boyfriend, 18. He gets drunk with friends and she wants to go home. Her single mother goes to pick her up, but on the way home they get into a horrible car accident and the mother dies. Having no other family, the girl is forced to call the father she barely speaks too. Seeing as he has remarried and has put his life back together, he agrees to let the daughter he had previously walked out on move in with him, his new wife, and her 17 year old son. Can the kids get along, or perhaps they get along too well?

On the Edge

A girl has to clear her head. She is walking around in the middle of a rainstorm because, well, why not? The rain never hurt anyone. What did bother her was the man she saw standing on the edge of a cliff. Can she show him that not everyone in this world is cruel and keep him from killing himself? Can she show him the light in such a dark storm that he feels inside? Or will he just drag her down into the darkness as well?

Boy Meets Girl

Boy meets girl. Girl either has a child or is expecting a child. Said child's father is a horrible man, possibly a rapist, and the girl does not know kindness from any man. However, this boy really likes this girl and wants to show her that not every guy is the same. He wants to step in as a father figure, but will she let him, or will he finally get tired of trying and make her chase after him instead? A game of cat and mouse could end up happening.

A Little More Than Friends

They had tried dating for a year. Their relationship, though, had never really been sexual. It was all about trust and getting along with each other. Deciding they were better off as friends, they became the best of them. When his dad dies though, he falls into a dark pit that only she can get him out of. Feelings get fused together ones more and attraction falls into a category it had never been in before. Then one of them starts dating, jealousy appears, and their friendship is called into question.
With this one, I think double characters would definitely work best, and really anything can happen. More of a slice of life, characters drive the plot depending on what we want to do with them.

Again, these are just a couple of ideas. I pretty much only deal in realistic roleplays. Romance/sex/smut can be added in quantities agreed on by us. Just PM me and we can hash out details.
Don't like one of these but have an idea of your own you want to share? That is just dandy as well. Still feel free to PM me and we can still hash out details. I look forward to hearing from you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom