Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Devine punishment (Revnarh x kuziya)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Damien, a young incubus who was only a few hundred years old, looked at the human realm through a crystal ball to find his next victim. He loved it to play with mortals and to cause chaos on earth. He wasn't the strongest demon nor did he look very scary with his slim feminine body. Long black hair that stopped at the middle of his back, wide hips and a big ass made him look like a girl from behind. The young demon was only 4'5 tall and liked to wear revealing clothes like black short shorts made out of black leather as well as a fishnet shirt to show his smooth, hairless red skin. Other incubi were muscular and could scare humans away with just by appearing in front of them nor did they have small perky A-cups on their chests. Damien prefered to use a more subtle method by invading dreams, turning them into nightmares and stealing souls while the humans were asleep. He had a lot of luck with that strategy and earned his horns this way. They were small though and looked cute like his wings did. Damien wasn't able to fly, but he had enough demonic power to levitate instead. Little did he know that one day everything would change in a way he never could predict or else he wouldn't have spend his freetime at the most famous club in hell. There were a lot of demons in this place to celebrate their victories. A lot of succubi, incubi and other creatures of the underworld had their fun with the damned who had sold their souls to them. Damien was sitting on a chair at the bar and waited for his drink to arrive which he had ordered five minutes ago. What were hours or days to someone who was immortal?

Marcario stood at the gates of Heaven. He was looking down on earth watching the humans. The arkangel stood about six foot with short silver hair and gray eyes. His wings were white but were black on the tips. He could fold his wings into his body and when he did that he looked just like a human he thought, but he knew any demon could tell what he was. Just his scent and aura would let them know.

OOC I will. I usually subscribe. Let me know if there's anything else I need for Marcario.

Damien took a sip from his drink, a Bloody Mary with blood instead of tomato juice, and looked into his crystal ball when he found his next victim. A young innocent child was always easy to scare inside a dream even when it was hard to steal their young mortal souls. It wasn't impossible though and the young girly incubus loved a chalenge once in a while. He gulped his drink down and headed to one of the rooms in the back of the club where demons could perform their dark rituals to prepare whatever whicked plan they wanted to realize. Damien knew how he could get from the depths of hell into a childs dream and couldn't wait to turn it into a living nightmare. The higher ups would be proud with his job and maybe increased the size of his wings as a reward for doing some extra work.

The angel sighed nothing was going on at the moment and he smiled. He leaned against the gates eyes closed. How long had it been since he had done anything more than stare at the chaos that was humanity. He decided that he would leave Heaven for a bit and go to Earth. He unfurled his wings and flew from the gates gliding down. He felt the hate and greed as soon as he landed. He folded his wings into him and grimaced. Why did humans want soo much more than what they had?

Damien stepped into the portal after he had finished his ritual and was soon inside the dream realm of a young girl. She was dreaming about unicorns, rainbows and other girly stuff. When he arrove her dream changed into a living nightmare. First Damien was only following her as a dangerous shadow with blood-red glowing eyes, but soon he was using all her fears to frighten her. The worst part about this was that nobody could wake his victims up when he was using his demonic abilities on them. Soon he would ask her to form a pact with him and sell her soul to stop this nightmare. But before he did that he was going to have some more fun torturing her in her dream.

Marcario was still looking out for demons so he was watching the minds and dreams. He landed and felt something. He started walking fast if he got there maybe hhe could save them. When he got closer he groaned. Not a girl He wanted to help so he slipped in to where she lay.

OOC I wasn't sure if I should bring him in yet.

Damien didn't notice that an arch angel had entered the dream of his newest victim and continued giving her the worst nightmare she ever had in her young life. It was normal for people to wake up when a dream got bad, but not when the young demon was using his powers. He planned to let her suffer for a while first before he offered her to end this nightmare when she sold her soul to him. Only Marcario was able to save the young girl right now since the other angels and even god were busy right now.

Marcario frowned. "Stop demon!" he commanded angrily. "How dare you mess with this girl's dreams." he was angry, but he wanted this demon to know that he was no angel to mess with. He stepped closer gray eyes narrowed.

OOC Sorry it's short it'll get longer promise.

Damien turned around when he heard someone telling him to stop with his plan of stealing the soul of an innocwnt young girl. "You can't do anything to me in the realm of dreams. I'm stronger than you...so try your worst, angel." What he didn't know was that he would be fighting against an arch angel.

Marcario laughed his voice filled with mirth. He readied himself then struck out he wasn't going to tell the demon he was an archangel not yet. He conjured a holy sword that radiated heaven's holy light. He wondered if he guessed as he stepped closer trying to corner the demon to get him away from the girl.

Damien joined the angels laughter only to stop at the sight of the holy sword. "Oh, you want to fight...I accept your challenge. Killing you while stealing an innocent soul will give me a promotion in hell!" A sword made out of hellfire appeared in his hand right before he rushed forward to attack Marcario.

Marcario kept grinning and swung to block the hellish sword. He slashed at the demon, but it missed by a second. He swung the sword in a wide arc trying to hit the demon and the sword missed again. The angel went for his head, but twisted it and tried to hit his side.

Damien was quite impressed by the swordsmanship of the angelic enemy, but he wasn't a beginner and managed to defend every attack. He made a mistake by being too confident thinking that he could win this battle. His sword was no match for the holly blade of Marcario and broke in two pieces. Damien fell down to his knees and looked up at the angel in front of me. "Looks like you won...please make it quick and painless..."

Marcario smiled as he started to lower the blade then thought about it. "I don't think I will." he said smirking. He pulled the demon up roughly. "Your going to be mine."

Damien looked into the arch angels eyes and nodded after he got pulled up. "Thanks for sparing me...I'm your servant now." He didn't know how he would serve his new master, but it was only a matter of time until he found that out.

Back
Top Bottom