Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance and plot anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazelAshes

Planetoid
Hello all. I am looking for someone who would enjoy RPing over PM with me. I love plot heavy rps!plot plot plot!
On the other hand i am also craving a long term romance the will lead to sex but sex isn't the main plot point. I would like my character to be female but I do not care if you would like to rp as a man or female I enjoy both :)
-A few ideas and pairings

X-Forbidden Puppy Love-X
They've known each other for years now and have grown close. They can sense they both have feelings for each other but do nothing. They do not act on their feelings, hoping that pack tradition will select the two as a mating pair. But something goes wrong. The unspoken affection between the two was either ignored or missed by the elders. At age 18 the future werewolf alpha is told he will marry a yeat feom then in the spring to a beautiful amd strong shewolf whom his pack had selected as his mate. The wedding is 366 says away...and wolves mate for life... What is the future alpha to do? Will hr be follow his heart, or submit to pack law and tradition?

X-The Storm That Never Ends-X
The storm that hit came with out warning. No one knew the foreign country we were at war with had constructed such a weapon. The tide of the eastern short never reach high tide and local news reporters were killed live on screen as the missing waters came in the form of a deadly storm. They'd collected the sea water and used it to control a drown directed hurrican. When will this storm end? Is there any hope our country can win against a nation with such technology? With winds and rain terrorizing our nation many take over in their homes, scared and praying for for peace or a quick end. (This is a very open world plot and I'd love to hear whom you'd enjoy RPing as in this world )

X-The Other Brother-X
The man she married isn't the man he though he was. Afeet finding a few sexy text and pictures on his phone the wife confronts her husband. He tells her she's jumping to conclusions and shouldn't be snooping. He turns the conversation around and makes her feel guilty for looking into the first place. Over the next few weeks she finds herself looking forward to her brother in law's visits. The threes of them have been friends since they were in high-school and got together a few times a week to play Diablo on their x-box. One night after her husband falls asleep, she confesses to her brother in law about what she's found. As the husband snoring continueso the brother admits that he knew and felt terrible not being able to stay anything. He confessed that if she was his wife he'did never cheat on her. The comment hangs in the air right for a moment before the two return to their game.

Pairings.
-childhood friends meeting again't at ten year reunion
-co-workers at Christmas party
-boss X intern
-slave X freedom fighter whof frees them
- alien/fantasty creature X Human

I'm open to any suggestions as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom