Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess' Pet [ Bear & Crushed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

The princess was a pampered soul from the day she was born, a sweet creature that had been born into the lap of luxury and truly belonged there. As a child, she had been blessed with everything she could ever want. But money could not purchase a friend for the lonely child.

At least not until she was seven. On that birthday, she was gifted her closest friend, a young anthro pup that was to be her pet. The creature was older and taller than her even at that age, but was still pampered enough that there was play left in his heart. The princess had found what true happiness was at last. The first few years were the best, with days full of play and laughter. As she grew older, the play turned to hours of talking. He was her closest friend and only confidant.

After a while, the two had become inseparable and it seemed only natural that the anthro be permitted to sleep in her bedchambers -- first, on a padded bed on the floor, then later at the foot of her bed. It wasn't long before the two were found nestled together in innocent embrace, the epitome of close friendship.

Even with the years of play behind them, she found it impossible to let her friend go. She had blossomed into a woman, and he from pup to full canine. The years had changed them but had not separated them. At the age of eighteen, she still refused to have her pet sleep anywhere besides her bed.

The cuddling had remained innocent. For a while.

In the quiet of the night, Elle slid her hand over to find him, her fingers brushing softly through the fur on his chest. He leaned in to her touch, their bodies so close she could feel the heat of his breath on her neck. He nipped at her gently, bringing soft little gasps from her lips, her body arching up into him. His hand moved on her body, first grasping her breast, fondling her through her silk nightdress. It moved then, following the curve of her side until his fingers found the edge of her dress.

Her breathing was ragged, electricity thrumming through every inch of her skin. His hand formed a trail of static, moving from her outer to inner thigh then finally cupping her sex gently. Elle blushed. She hadn't been aware she didn't wear panties. He pushed up her night dress to her stomach, sliding his hand away from her just enough to tease at her clit, making her press up to him in eager anticipation. Her breathing had grown heavier, body absolutely aching for him now.

His tongue was on her neck, followed by another nip. He worked his way down her body in slow motions, finally stopping between her legs. His tongue brushed her slow, teasing before he began. It wasn't long before her hands were on his head, her teeth biting into her lower lip to stifle her sounds of pleasure. He stopped just as she was on the verge of orgasm, grinning from between her legs. As he leaned up, she glanced down at him. His cock was erect, the tip almost dripping with precum.

"I'm ready." She whispered, watching as he leaned over her, slowly letting his tip rub against her virginal opening. Her arms wrapped around him, enjoying the heat from his body as she anticipated her virginity being broken. His muscles tensed, his tip entered, she gasped and -- and woke up.

Elle awoke feeling an odd mix of excitement and embarrassment. Her sex was alive with need over her dreamed fantasy of sex, her legs clamping together to try and stop the electricity. Her pet, her /real/ pet, lay next to her still. Her cheeks were hot and her body cold with a light sweat. The dream had come before, but never so intense. And as always, it was so hard to shake.

She propped herself up on her elbow, steadying her breathing as she touched his shoulder. "Hey... Are you awake?"

RE: Princes' Pet [ Bear & Crushed ]

He'd actually been having his own dream. He was running through a forest at night, fangs bared. There were others around him; he could feel and smell them there, their sweat and hunger. He didn't know what they were chasing, just that it was prey. It was strange, because he could smell it so clearly; it seemed to smell like rabbit and deer and mouse and quail and anything he'd ever thought of chasing all at once. Even when the pack caught up with it he couldn't make out what it was, exactly. It didn't matter. They brought it down red and struggling, the back tore into their prize, and when his belly was filled he sensed another hunger. Snarling, he pull one of the females away from the kill and forced her over onto all fours. She whimpered as his fingers dug into her ass, and he pushed himself inside of her.....

And then his mistress shook him awake.

He felt a little foolish as the drowsiness faded away. He'd never chased anything but cats, never been part of a pack. Not a real one, anyway, the other pampered palace pets didn't count. He'd never eaten anything not handed to him on a silver player. He did have some experience with that last thing, though. One of the lords had a nice show anthro who had kept him company plenty of times when his mistress was busy.

He was a purebred himself. He had a grey, dappled coat and a very short muzzle. A head of chestnut brown hair, almost human like, was well kept and groomed. He had a lithe, muscular body and a set of short, clipped claws at the end of his fingers and toes. From out of his hair a pair of ears perked up as the fog of sleep lifted.

"I was mistress," he said, yawning and drinking in her scent. He looked at her with big, brown eyes as his rippling chest slid out if the covers and he propped himself up on one elbow. "But I'm awake now. What do you need?"

It was becoming even harder for Elle to shake the image of him on top of her out of her head when he rose from the blankets the way he did, completely unaware of the effect that he had on her. Or was he aware and simply didn't care? It was so hard to read the minds of beastfolk, so different from how humans would interact. Her eyes admittedly wandered down from his face to his chest, her hand reaching out to touch him gently. Her touch was nothing but affectionate, no more than what any close friend would do.

"I didn't mean to wake you." She whispered, "I just... I couldn't sleep. I'm haunted by dreams." She said a bit meekly, feeling ashamed for having dreamed of him in such a fashion. It was wrong of her to dream of her lesser in that way. If anything, she needed to be rolling around on the bed in a pool of her own need over one of the court's knights, or possibly a handsome prince traveling through her kingdom and seeking a home for the night.

Elle pulled her hand away from him, laying back down onto her pillow with a soft sigh, "I don't know why I'm troubled so," She said, staring up at him, "I just can't shake this dream... Even when I'm awake."

"Are you afraid of something?" The anthro asked, sitting up in bed, the covers falling to expose more if his body, almost down to his crotch. "If someone is giving you these fears at night, I would be glad to fight them for you. An enemy who's gone can't get into your dreams anymore."

He wasn't a working breed, but he was strong and quick, and trained to defend the princess if it came to it. He put his hand over hers and looked deeply into her eyes, concern and cafe mixed with a predatory urge to destroy in her defence pouring from him. He was a little confused though...from the scent, from the way her body quivered beside him, it almost seemed like she wanted....well, if the little purebred was sending the same signals he'd know just what she was begging for.

Her cheeks were growing hot the more he probed her for an answer and she could feel the weight of her skirting around the truth starting to form in her chest. "No one scared me," She told him, twirling a piece of hair around her finger and staring at it instead of him. Her face was flushed and she fought the embarrassment.

"It's just... Dreams I shouldn't be having... Bad for me to have, I should say." She murmured. She couldn't stop herself from reaching out to him again in the dark, letting her fingers touch his soft chest and brush to his side. Her body was still aching and it was almost painful to ignore her body's natural urge, but she forced her throbbing, wet sex to the back of her mind. "Will you... Just cuddle me?" She asked, her voice low and sheepish again.

"Of course," he said, reaching an arm around her waist. He gently guided her over, so her back was against his chest, and he pulled their bodies close together. His strong arms wrsped around her, and he burrowed his short muzzle in her neck as he held her. This was a nice, normal request, although he was still confused by what he was smelling. He gebtky stroked her side, as he had since they were children, and laid his head on the pillow.

"Mistress," he asked. "Do you want to...are you in love with someone!" He remembered at the last second the funny term the humans used for mating. "Because you smell like you are . If no one is frightening you, maybe you're dreaming about someone you...love. Why do you not just go to them and say you wish to mate? Your father is alph--king. Surely you can have your pick of the males."

Her body fit so snugly against him that she almost felt like she belonged there against him, her back pressing against him as firm as she could. His smell surrounded her, filling her senses with him and making her eyes shut slowly as she sighed. His hand stroked her side and she felt the electricity from his touch, almost like static. Beneath her nightgown, her nipples had become perky little peaks on her soft breasts.

His words made her feel worse and not better, as she had never thought he could smell her arousal. Elle slid one of her hands between her thighs and clasped it over her mound, hoping to quell the ache and ease in him being so aware of her. "I, uh," She struggled for words, her eyes closing, "It isn't proper for two humans to mate prior to wedding. I am... I am merely..." She struggled still, finally finding the anthro word to describe it, "In heat, you can say." But she didn't crave just anyone. She wanted him. So painfully bad.

Elle slid her hand to cover his, letting her fingers run down his knuckles, "Does my... My smell bother you?"

"Oh not at all," he said, surprised at the news. "I did not know human females went into heat. It doesn't smell quite the same; but I can tell your body wants, and wants very badky. It is a pleasant smell; you always smell wonderful to me, mistress."

He laid his head lovingly beside hers.

"Humans are very confusing" hr said. "Your body wants, and I am sure the make will want you as well. Why worry about this wedding thing? Your cousins wedding was stuffy and boring. Far better to just listen to your body and give it what it wants."

It was a small comfort that he was at least not bothering him, though she didn't expect him to inform her that it was a pleasant smell. She let her hand slip from between her thighs, the small movement a stimulation all its own. He was unknowingly talking her towards being more comfortable, though he didn't even know fully what her desire was. She nestled herself against him and was quiet for a long time, her fingers making lazy circles on his knuckles.

"What I want is wrong. It's forbidden." She whispered, but the forbidden fruit was always the most delicious. Her hand laid flat against his and slowly moved it down her side and towards the swell of her hip. Her breathing was becoming heavy and her face hot, but he had assured her that any mate would want her... Surely even him?

Elle moved his hand to the curve of her hipbone, letting his fingers tickle at her gently. Her teeth bit down on her lower lip as she slid his hand the rest of the way to cup her mound, applying gentle pressure. It felt so good that she couldn't stop herself from pressing into him, her sex already so wet with desire. "It is very forbidden..."

Dozing asleep, warm as he embraced his mistress, he wasn't fully conscious of what she was doing. His reaction was mostly automatic, sliding the tips of his fingers up and down between her pussy lips, twirling around the entrance to her body...

He jerked away suddenly, eyes wide. He'd never thought if a human as a mate! His mistress! He goggles at her across the bed, taking I'm hervwhole body. She was very, very beautiful. She would make an excellent mate. But with a human...he'd never heard of it before!

He had to be very, very sure.

"With...with me mistress?" He said. "You want to be MY mate?"

He reached a warm hand out andbput it on her thigh, his eyes lockedvwuth hers.

"You are very beautiful," he said. "Are you sure, mistress?"

Even with him unaware of his full actions, his hands were skilled enough to bring a soft noise from her lips, a faint moan that she stifled by biting into her lip even harder. Her body wanted him now more than ever, her sex feeling as if he'd electrified her with his touch. Elle found that the ache was worse after his hands moved away, the need almost so painful that she could cry.

But he had doubts, and she didn't want to force him by any means. Elle found it hard to meet his gaze, but she forced her eyes to lift from his chest to look at him. "I understand if... If you aren't interested. It is against all laws." She said, thinking of all the times she was told that she must remain pure and untouched by man until her wedding day. She'd stayed true to her chastity vows, up until now.

"I... I desire you." She finally relented, admitting that which she had held secret for such a long time, and her body was telling the same story, "I desire you enough that you invade my dreams and we..." She didn't have a good word for what they did, as it was something she had never done before, "We enjoy each other's bodies..." She said finally, reaching out to touch his chest, then his cheek, "As lovers."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom