Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive, but with a will of their own? Yes, please. >> mxf, mxm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fennec

Who are you when no one is watching?

• Yes, I am a women. Yes, I enjoy playing male and female characters.

Greetings, greetings everyone! I will keep this short since I’m horrible with introducing myself. You can call me Lewd or LM. Right now, I’m looking for smexy roleplays with great plots, so bring me all of your lovely ideas. It doesn’t matter how devious, how comedic, or how mundane they are since I pretty much love everything. That being said, I do have limits and I absolutely love a dark twisted plot. In terms of literacy and length, I’m pretty sure I fell into the literate category last time I checked. I love writing and sometimes the posts will be lovingly long, sometimes they’ll be a few juicy paragraphs. Four paragraphs can be just as mind blowing as a novel if the content is interesting. That’s just my two cents. However, you are not expected to write a novel! Do I love them? If they’re well written, but it definitely isn’t necessary for me to fall in love with a roleplay.

I’m in the habit of posting twice a week or more depending on the time I have. I work a full time job in addition to having a social life. If I’m no longer interested in a roleplay, I will do my best to let you know and ask that you do the same. I promise that there will be no hard feelings, guilt tripping, or begging you to stay! I prefer threads. For now no Pms, email, or instant messenger. Truly sorry about that. Please, please, please come to me with ideas. Yes, I usually have plots readily available but that doesn’t negate the fact that you need to add something to the table. It could even be something as simple as a scene that you want to have played out! I would also like to stress adding dimension to your characters. I know I list pairings, but characters are much more that. Lastly, I ask that you don’t give me any one liners – unless it’s for dramatic effect because then that could be fun! But I digress, NO ONE LINERS!

TL;DR - I post twice a week, in threads, send me your ideas, no one liners, give me something to work from, and I don't care what your gender is as long as you can write well. Oh, and I love using photo references, but you aren’t required to! Give me something really twisted and a little sick, and I’ll love you forever. Give me something nice and sweet, and we’ll be best friends for life. Characters need dimension just like we do! Now on to the good stuff!

• Original Pairings

abled person x disabled person
                                  artist x creation gone wrong (could be a painter, game designer, or even singer/writer)
                                  narcissistic twin x twin - (when I love you takes on a whole new meaning)
                                  undertaker x spy/traitor to his/her country
                                  reaper x human
                                  demon x priest
                                  criminal x police officer
                                  traveler x native
                                  rigger x volunteer
                                  baby sitter x mother/father
                                  boss x employee

Fandom

The Walking Dead
                                  daryl x rick
                                  daryl x oc
                                  glenn x oc

Kinks (and kinky phrases)

accents, interracial rps, orgasm control, edging, bondage, oral, masturbation, fingering, public foreplay/sex, dark rooms, tight spaces, large windows with nosy neighbors, spanking, conversation, intellect, cunning, romance, assholes, initially shy nerds, genuinely good guys, women with purpose, switches, humor, quirkiness, slice of life, twins, death, men who moan during foreplay/sex (my loves want to make you cry), accidental/intentional caresses (You know when someone brushes your butt, boobs, or cock when walking by? I dig it)
                                  f-List for everything else

Just Don't Ask
                                  rape, pedophilia, scat, race play

beastiality - although (finger up), I did have an rp where I
                                  was a cat that transformed into a neko and had a blast manipulating my
                                  caretaker in human and cat forms, so I'm always open to that.

RE: Not open yet

• Cravings

Kill my character or let me kill yours

Multiple servings of substances high in protein...preferably in a cup, daily

Modern day romance

Dominating your character in a realistic setting

RE: Never Tell Me No | MxM, MxF

Come on, dismantle me, do it slowly

Okay yes, I want a play thing. I can not tell a lie.
But I love it when you make me work for it baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom