Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bear's Cave [ Seeking submissive females ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

Hey there!

I'm Bear. This thread is going to be a topic with a lot of requests all lumped into one. I'm gonna separate things into categories so you can skip around to read whatever information you'd like.
Category titles will be in bold.
PM me if you're interested in anything!
Let me know you're referencing my 'Male' thread.

About Me
You can call me Bear, or Oddie. I don't mind each. I prefer my aliases over my real name. I'm currently twenty-two years old and a resident of North Carolina. I'm married and have a daughter. I own three cats and two dogs. I have a full-time job that keeps me busy during the work week (Monday - Friday), but my role-playing is to keep me from going insane (all work and no play, y'know?)
If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite.

Preferences
What I like in a partner:
- third person POV *I will ONLY do 3rd POV.
- creative characters
- thoughtful posts (as in, you didn't just write the first thing that came to mind, you thought out your response)
- honesty (example: if you're getting bored, be frank with me so that we can fix the problem instead of ditching the role-play)
- respect (this is extremely important when it comes to respecting me as a separate entity from my role-play characters. I am personally a married woman and quite content in my marriage, so I'm not interested in any flirting out of character. I am not interested in you. My character is interested in your character)

My role-playing:
- third person POV
- minimum of 3-10 paragraphs per post, depending on muse and partner's post length
- mirror writing style. This means that I will give you back what you give me. If you half-ass your replies, I'll half-ass mine.
- honesty. I'm pretty blunt and I'll let you know quickly if I grow bored
- Respect. I'm respectful of you, so I expect the same. If you say you're not comfortable with something, I won't press the issue and I'll go about my business.

Turn Ons
- Male dominance.
- Female virginity. Preferably with blood included from breaking the hymen.
- Very large cocks.
- Non-consensual situations.
- Humiliation / degradation / desecration.
- Blood. I fucking love blood.
- Large insertions
- Animals / animal cock / bestiality
- Knotting / tying
- Multiple partners
- Cum facials / cum on breasts
- Face-fucking, with or without gagging / choking

Turn Offs
- parent/child incest
- pregnancy
- anal play. Like jesus fuck man, have you ever actually had anal sex? It's the biggest fucking shit ever going back in. Not sexy. It's fucking awful.
- Bathroom play. Um, no. No thanks

For the full list, my F-List is

Okay, so instead of pitching plots, I would like to pitch characters. My males are things of pride to me and I am highly selective in females I pair them with. If you want to role-play, pitch me your character.

Adam, the serial killer (http://i.imgur.com/T72La.jpg)
As a young child, Adam lived what most would have considered the "dream" life - his mother was a B-rated actress and aspiring model, and his father was an entrepreneur that worked mostly from home. They weren't quite high-class, but they enjoyed flashing money that they didn't quite have, which ended up putting the family in quite a bit of debt. When one of the business ventures went south, the father turned abusive towards his wife, who subsequently left him. When she came back to pack the rest of her belongings, Adam was witness to her murder. Being such a young boy, he was rather traumatized and found the event to be a little to much to handle, though he couldn't get the images out of his head.

As he budded into a young teen, he started to display signs of something being off about him. The family pets would disappear, neighborhood animals going missing, and then children at school would speak out against him for apparent bullying. He was sent to a counselor that decided it was his at-home life causing him to act out. He was given proper counseling and was sent on his merry way, having learned the lesson of discretion and secrecy. He learned to 'hunt' farther from home and to disguise himself in the process.

His urges only grew as he aged and by the time he was a young man (around 18-19), he found that he couldn't get the images of strangulation out of his mind. It was messy work, slow and painful and the person always struggled, but the beauty of watching the light die from a person's eyes was a magic that he wished to posess. And his urges couldn't be controlled. He killed -- at first, just a prostitute that nobody would miss. It was a need that he found to be insatiable, and the hungrier he gets the closer he gets to home and the messier he is with clean up.

But now he has focused on someone that he truly wishes to enjoy himself with - a girl that is a little too close to home due to the fact she has been the one he has been crushing on for over a year. He is infatuated with her and can't get the image out of his mind of his hands wrapping around her tender throat and making her face go pink, then blue. But there's also another desire that he has found budding inside of him - a sexual urge that is only just starting to surface, and the idea of strangulation by another mean is becoming all too appealing...

Ghul, the Djinn (http://i.imgur.com/zSn5mNW.png)
In the beginning of the world, there was only the Creator. And from the Creator, came the most powerful of all beings - the Djinn. Magical and mysterious creatures, they have always been things of legends since the next great creation was Man. Man has seen the Djinn in only glances, but they talk about them often in tales that have long since gone from stories to warn the people to things of legend. The Djinn are often mistaken for genies, the benign and sweet creatures that will grant wishes. But they are far worse than that - they are powerful but they are evil, wanting only what can better themselves. The Creator made them to be all-powerful creatures, but not unstoppable.

Ages ago, the last of the Djinn was stopped in the midst of their great rampage, the Grand Magician sealed away the Djinn in a precious stone, which was to be kept sacred for all of eternity, where the Djinn would be powerless.

It is now modern day and most haven't even heard of a Djinn, but Ghul is still around, influencing the owner of the stone, the last of the great line of protectors. He is an impoverish man, hopelessly in love with a woman of a higher class. And he has a grand idea - he has the great stone cut and set into a ring, which he uses to propose to her.

While she doesn't accept his proposal, she agrees out of pity to keep the ring in which he has given her, to take the time to consider his proposal. After taking it home, it has a very strange effect on her - she can feel it calling to her, beckoning her... She falls prey to it, and the Djinn is released. Because she was the one to release him, she is the only one that can grant him true freedom to the world.

Ghul has to collect a thousand souls from people making wishes, and once that is done, he has to convince the person who released him to make three wishes... And then he is free for all of eternity. And Ghul is desperate, so very desperate to get his freedom at any cost.

Godfrey Ulrich, the Werewolf (http://i.imgur.com/wFiNuYQ.png)
( coming soon )

Bump, updated to reflect current interests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom