Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinkster's Delight (zeeman & Katherine Minola)

zeeman

Super-Earth
Kinkster’s Delight!

Harry was busy at work, even though the day had just started Harry was already quite busy as he was not one to procrastinate much. He much preferred to start out with a bang and get most of his work done early, that made for much less stress later in the day when others where cramming to get caught up. Harry had just sent a text to his wife Suzie, mostly about what was for dinner tonight and mundane things about the rest of the week.

In the back of Harry’s mind was the little tidbit of office gossip he had heard from Glen while getting his coffee earlier. Something about some new young hottie starting today, and of course all of the men wondering who’s department she would be assigned to? True, Harry was married and had been for going on twelve years now. but that didn’t mean he was dead, after all he was still a man and didn’t all men enjoy looking at the menu, even if they always ate at home?

Harry’s mind had drifted as he thought about the possibility of the new girl, if there was a new girl, working in his department. He guessed it would be just fine with him. what harm would that be, having something young and hot to look at during the sometimes boring work day? Who knows, maybe it would even make him horny and it could in some way help to re-kindle the almost non-existent sex life he now had at home?

RE: Kinkster's Delight

Zoe Hoffman Nordstrom strode into Nordstrom industries with her head held high and a bounce to her step. At 5'9", she was already taller than the women and some men bustling around her, but that didn't discourage her from wearing six-inch red stilettos on her feet. The rest of her was professional, if a bit form fitting, but a swimmer's body wasn't one to hide in frumpy clothing, and the 25-year-old was nothing if not fashionable. From the perfect cut of her tailored cream-colored blouse that was buttoned to mid-chest to the snug pencil skirt that skimmed her knees, she oozed self-confidence and sexuality, a trait that sparkled in her dark brown eyes. Her blonde hair fell in long waves about her shoulders and down to mid-back, and her pink lips held a natural pout. She was beautiful and confident, and many a man's wet dream.

Smiling, she knocked on a wooden door with the name Harold Storms engraved on it, entering after hearing permission to do so. She struck a purposeful pose and smiled at the gentleman at his desk, stating with perky confidence, "Zoe Hoffman, reporting for duty, Mr. Storms."

RE: Kinkster's Delight

Harry was still a bit adrift mentally when he heard the knock on his door. He responded out of habit, letting the knocker know to come on in. Harry glanced up for a split second, his eyes were already drifting back down to the papers on his desk when they snapped back up to take in the strikingly gorgeous woman standing in front of him. As his eyes were locked on her intently and scrolling up and down her amazing body it did take him a long moment to find his voice. His jaw had been open and his eyes were very wide open, it felt like he had stopped breathing even. He quickly recovered and started to stand up.

“Come in, please do come in. Zoe Hoffman you say? Ah, you must be the new girl, the new hire, starting today.” There was a slight pause as Harry tried to get his brain working again. Way to go shmuck, you sound like a nervous school boy! Get your tongue back in your mouth and try to act like you are the boss!

Harry came from around his desk and motioned to the seat in front of his desk with one hand as he stuck out his other hand to shake hers.

“Welcome to Nordstrom industries, Zoe, please, have a seat right here.”

Zoe smiled at Harold Storms's obvious flustered state. If there was anything she loved, it was knocking a good looking man off of his A-game. She shook his hand in greeting then sat as he indicated, her long, toned right leg crossing her left, her skirt sliding up to show off an expanse of shapely thigh.

"This is a beautiful office, Mr. Storms," Zoe said casually, her stiletto-clad foot swaying slightly. She wanted to keep his attention on her legs, so she shifted slightly, her skirt inching even higher.

Zoe knew she was attractive. A swimmer in college, she'd had numerous boyfriends throughout the years. And although she was married now, she still enjoyed being ogled by an attractive man, especially one who was closer in age to her than her husband. She twirled the diamond ring on her left hand, stroking it as a talisman. Her looks had landed her husband for her, too, and she was smart enough to know that keeping them was essential to her successful marriage and future career at this company.

Her mind drifted back to two years ago when her college roommate, Sarah, had invited Zoe to her parents' 35th anniversary party. From a strictly lower middle class family, Zoe had been in awe of the mansion when she entered, her eyes darting to each nook and cranny in an assessing and covetous eye. She was introduced to Norman and Janet Nordstrom, who welcomed her warmly. But she noticed the man's second glance at her chest, and she pushed her breasts out a bit more. It was always fun when men noticed her.

The evening progressed, and Zoe flirted with Norman whenever he was near, even going so far as to lean close to whisper something to him so that her breasts rubbed his arm. And when he purposefully patted her bottom, she had pressed closer, sliding her leg along his. That was when she decided that she was going to marry him and enjoy his money herself.

As the party began to wind down, Zoe stayed behind on the pretense of helping Sarah and Janet clean up. Although they had a cleaning crew arriving in the morning, they needed to throw away food and drinks that were left out. While cleaning, she watched John slip into his office, and a moment later, she followed. When she entered, she found him sitting in his chair and stroking his shaft. She locked the door and whispered huskily, "Are you imagining me, Mr. Nordstrom?" The older man's head had shot up, but instead of answering, he began stroking harder. Without a word, Zoe crossed the room and hiked her skirt up, straddling his lap. She pushed her panties aside and with one hand on his shoulder and looking into his eyes, she lowered herself onto his turgid cock. Her velvet-lined pussy tightly squeezed his length, and they fucked hard and fast. Moments later, his load spent in her young pussy, she left the office and finished cleaning the house.

Two days later, she gave him a blowjob in his office.

The day after that, they fucked like rabbits in a hotel room.

In three more days, he took her on a business trip to Vegas.

And a week later, he handed his wife divorce papers.

Thirty-five years of marriage were ended within a month. A family home sold. A daughter stopped talking to her father. And a 25-year-old married a 64-year old.

Now, the 25-year-old was working in her husband's company, and she wanted to succeed on her own. So, she dropped her new last name for work and was awaiting Harold Storms's instructions. Zoe Hoffman was ready to work.

If Harry was having a hard time concentrating it might have something to do with the gorgeous and overly sexy young goddess he had sitting in front of him. it did not help matters that she had legs that went on forever and she was doing her best to make sure he got a bog eyeful of them. As Harry did his best to give her a basic idea of what they did here at Nordstrom industries. His eyes were dancing all over her body, from her sexy exposed leg to her full and ample cleavage. If he wasn’t careful he would soon be sporting a nice boner that would be quite noticeable.

After ha had droned on for a bit he finished up his somewhat prepared speech.

“Anyhow, Zoe, that is the standard little spiel that every new person gets when they start here, I can tell that you are of above average intelligence and saw right through that, ha. But to your credit you listened anyway, so thank you for that. Why I didn’t even see you roll your eyes even once!” For some reason Harry had decided to take a chance and try joking around with her, maybe just to see her reaction. Its nice to know up front with a new worker, do they have a sense of humor, or are they strictly business all the time? he continued when he saw her smile at his attempt at humor.

“So why don’t I show you around a bit so you know where everything is and show you to your new desk. Then we can see if we can find something for you to do today!” Harry had been sitting on the edge of his desk as he talked to her, most likely so he could continue to ogle her body as he spoke. He got up and was ready to show her around.

Zoe stood when Mr. Storms suggested her show her around the office, noting the subtle innuendo in his voice when he said, "Then we can see if we can find something for you to do today." Mmmm...she would love to do him. Once, on a whim, Zoe had attended a 12-steps meeting for sex addicts, but she'd left immediately because the symptoms were startlingly familiar to her own life. If this were her addiction, then she was going to drink up.

"I can't wait to get busy," Mr. Storm, she gushed, smiling at the man. She brushed her body against his as they left his office.

Harry definitely noticed how she was talking to him and felt himself get very warm when she brushed up against him. Was she doing this on purpose? Was she just being a tease or was she flirting with him? shit, it was always so hard to tell for sure with women these days, and the last thing he would ever want to do was to misunderstand a flirt. That kind of shit could get you into trouble! But holy crap was this young girl just oozing with sexuality, and she was hot as hell to boot.

It was hard as hell to concentrate on showing her around when all he could think of was ripping her clothes off and fucking the stuffing out of her right there, up against the nearest wall!

“Over here is the break room, fridge to keep you food in if you decide to bring your lunch, vending machines, tables etc. down that hall are the rest rooms. elevators to the other floors and other departments are down that way was well.”

Harry kept on walking and doing his best to make sure his dick didn’t get hard and stick out for everyone to see. She kept on looking at him with her sexy eyes, and the way she walked, swaying those hips of hers! This was killing him! maybe it had just been too long since he had sex, yes, maybe that was it.

“We have a graphics department in this department, at the end of the hall. I am sure you will have no problem finding anything you decide to look for Zoe, you sure don’t seem like the shy type. You will fit in just fine here at Nordstrom. Why don’t I show you to your desk and see if anyone left some work for you to do? Right this way.”

Harry was enjoying himself, even if it was torture at the same time as it was exciting and fun.

Zoe dutifully followed Mr. Storms around the office, barely noticing the vending machines and the elevators. She'd seen the flash of desire in his eyes, and she wanted to put it there again. Although she and her husband had a healthy sex life, he had been away on a business trip for the last few days, so she'd had to satisfy herself with phone sex with her husband, her hand, and her trusty vibrator. It had been too many days since she'd seen a man's flush of arousal and the tent in his pants, and she was determined to see it soon. She had never cheated on her husband, she didn't plan to, and she hoped knowing that she affected someone that much would be enough.

“We have a graphics department in this department, at the end of the hall," Mr. Storms said, ushering her around the office. "I am sure you will have no problem finding anything you decide to look for Zoe; you sure don’t seem like the shy type. You will fit in just fine here at Nordstrom. Why don’t I show you to your desk and see if anyone left some work for you to do? Right this way.”

The blonde followed him to a cubicle with a standard desk, computer, and filing cabinet. She smiled saucily at him, purposefully bending over the desk and stretching her toned body for a better view of the desk calendar. She felt her skirt shimmy up her thighs and skim the full globes of her ass, and she ooohed in a husky moan. "What a lovely calendar, so sleek, and the desk has a nice curve." She looked back him over her shoulder, noticing the glint she desired, She licked her lips and slowly slid from the desk, standing, her breasts jutting out.

"I think Ill enjoy my time on...at this desk, Mr. Storms."

As they stepped into her cubical and he was pointing to her desk she just bent right over it and stuck her butt right at his face! Holy crap! His eyes bugged out as her very short skirt hiked right up and he could have sworn her saw the very bottom of her sweet ass cheeks peak out at him! his heart felt like it skipped a beat, all his mind could think of was yanking her skirt the rest of the way up, ripping her underpants off and fucking her bent over right there on the spot!

He voice snapped him out of it, but it took a full second for his brain to re-engage. Then she locked her lips, while looking right at him! crap! No way was this just in his head, this girl was flirting with him, or she was just teasing him for the fun of it to see if she could fluster him. Fuck, it sure was working, whatever she was doing. He let out a muffled groan as the tingling sensation he felt in his pants was telling his cock to swell up and get ready.

Harry felt his face turn a shade of red as he knew she had caught him staring at her ass and now he was staring at her amazing tits. He fought the urge to look down and see how much his swelling cock was showing. He cleared his throat, he tried to look away but her body was just to captivating.

“Well, um yes, I um sure you will enjoy your time here.” Harry could feel a bead of sweat ready to drip down his temple, Jesus this girl was a major distraction!

“I’ll be, I’ll be in my office, if you have any questions. Just go ahead and dig in, and get started. I’ll um, I’ll stop by later to check up on you, see how you are doing and all.” All the time he is babbling to her his eyes are going from her breasts that swell with every breath she takes, to her cleavage so visible and tempting, to her long sleek legs. His eyes drinking her in, lust filled his thoughts and his pants which were now must be sporting a tent! He swore he saw her look right at his crotch, and her eyes lingered there, she didn’t even try and hide what she was doing! Or was he just imagining everything?

Feeling so flustered and embarrassed he just turned and walked away and went straight to his office and closed the door. He was panting and sweating, he looked down and sure enough his cock was at half-mast and sticking straight out! Fuck! How could she not have seen that! Being very well endowed had its advantages, but it also had very distinct disadvantages. As he was so well endowed it was impossible for him to hide it if he even got a partial chubby, which he had just done in front of a very sexy new female employee! Christ, that was grounds for sexual harassment! How could he lose control like that and let his thoughts wander and allow his cock to start to grow? He should have just left as soon as it started to happen. Shit, this was trouble for him and he knew it. It was clear she was sexy as hell and she liked to flaunt it. It was also clear to him that although he was a happily married man, or as happy as he thought he could be, the last thing he needed was a sexy woman tempting him, making him feel weak and unable to make a smart decision! He felt like he really needed to go jerk off, just to relieve the pressure! He needed to get to work and find something to distract his mind!

Zoe smiled as Mr. Storms rushed off in a panic. Mission accomplished. She'd had the man tenting his pants and sweating in mere minutes. She giggled and sat at her desk, turning on the computer and opening the file that another intern brought to her. She studied the page for a moment before she heard the delicate chime of her phone. She checked the screen and saw that she had a message from her husband. Her smile grew, and she pressed play, raising the device to her ear.

"Honey, it looks like I'll be a few more days," her husband's voice began. "So, take advantage of these next few days of being incognito because once I return, everyone will figure out you're my wife," his voice lowered to what he considered his sexy growl, "because I'm going to have to bent over my desk every chance I get. I'm going to fuck that tight little cunt of yours in the office, in the restroom, the stairwell, and every room in the building. I'll video chat with you at 9 tonight, and you can show me that pretty pink pussy of yours."

She listened to his message again, her heart rate speeding up and her pussy tightening at his words. Even though she wasn't madly in love with Norman, she did enjoy sex with him, and she was in desperate need of release. Sighing, she deleted the message and pressed her thighs together. God, she needed a distraction.

Harry paced for a minute and then went to his private bathroom that was a side room to his large office. Maybe it was because he was not getting any at home lately, or maybe it was because the new girl was just so damn sexy and tempting but one thing for sure, his cock was not going soft, it was just getting bigger and harder! Harry stood in front of the vanity sink and undid his pants. As soon as he dropped his pants to his ankles, his massive cock just popped right out! Not being able to stop himself his hand was already on his fat stiff pole of a cock and he was stroking himself. He was rock hard in no time, as his thoughts turned to young miss Zoe, and her large full breasts, and her long sexy legs, and her wonderful ass! With his mind drifting Harry was fantasizing about having Zoe in his office and bent over as he rammed his stiff cock in her over and over! His hand was jerking his long fat cock as he panted, his thoughts full of her naked body, her tits bouncing as he fucked her hard! His balls started to tighten and his breathing got ragged. He held his breath and jerked his rigid pole with a vengeance, and then he gasped as thick ropes of his hot cum shoot out of his cock and spewed out all over his sink! He continued to jerk his cock until he had rid himself of a huge load of his pent up cum!

Harry was panting and just standing there on shaky legs. He looked down and saw that his hand was still on his throbbing cock as the last of his jiz oozed out of his throbbing swollen head. His head was spinning, what the fuck? He had never jerked off at work before, what was happening to him? had it really been that long since he had sex with his wife? Was their sex life fading, what was wrong with him?

Zoe worked diligently through the stack of papers that was piled on her desk, and at 6 o'clock, she realized that everyone around her was packing up and walking from the doors. She'd been so engrossed in her work that she'd missed lunch, and her stomach was growling. The beautiful woman stood and stretched, raising her arms high above her head, standing on her tiptoes as her leg muscles flexed. Her breasts pushed the confines of her top but somehow managed to stay within the fabric. She tidied her desk and picked up her purse before stepping from her cubicle. The room was empty now, but she heard the faint tapping of computer keys coming from Mr. Storms's office. A faint smile on her lips, she sauntered to the door and stood in the open frame, her curvy body haloed by the light.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Storms," she said softly, her husky voice caressing his name with unspoken promises.

Eventually Harry got his head back on straight and buried himself in his work. He barely took time out to eat the crappy takeout he had delivered to his office earlier. For the rest of the afternoon he just kept his mind on work as that was the only way he could keep from thinking about her. Every time he stopped for just a moment his mind wandered and quite quickly he was fantasizing about ripping her blouse open so he could see her rather large breasts just jump out at him, grabbing them roughly and sucking on them. Or he would catch himself dreaming about fucking her right on his desk, her tits bouncing all over, he legs up in the air as he pounded the stuffing out of her! It was a struggle to keep his mind on work and off of her but he managed to do just that, for the rest of the day.

He was concentrating on his work so intensely that it took him a full second to snap out of it and focus his eyes. His eyes darted first to the clock on the wall. Holy shit! It was past six PM! His mind still drifting his eyes locked onto the sexy female standing in the frame of his office door. He took a full minute just looking at her, up and down. Her long sexy legs, the curve of her hips, her breasts that seemed ready to just pop right out of their tight confines, and her gorgeous face, full lips and sexy smile. It finally occurred to him she had said something and a reply was expected of him.

“Um, excuse me, um Zoe. I must have drifted off for a second, I’m not sure I caught what you said?” feeling a bit nervous for some reason his mouth just kept on going.

“I had no idea what time it was, its late, what are you still doing here?” Harry stood up and came from behind his desk and took one awkward step. His mind was buzzing, surely he was no thinking straight at all. His heart started to race, he simply could not take his eyes off of her. he could not help himself as he starred right at her tits and her legs, and he knew he must be very obvious!

Back
Top Bottom