Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Interests and What Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadMan

Star
Hey there!

This thread is going to be for just craving ideas I have. Same basic rules as my other thread and...most threads for the most part.
1.) Be at least semi-literate.
2.) At least match what I'm throwing at you and I'll do the same. I tend to average 1 paragraph with 4 lines when I type up my posts in Notepad. To be completely honest, that isn't too difficult to match.
3.) As long as you respect my kinks, I'll respect yours.
4.) Please do not post on this thread to contact me, send a PM. If you do post here, I'm gonna have to delete the thread and repost it to keep everything in order.

I should also mention, I have 4 questions I ask everybody before starting a roleplay. If they aren't answered in some shape or form during the roleplay, I will ask them.
a.) Do you have a preference for post size?
b.) Do you have a preference for cock size?
c.) Are there any specific kinks you'd like to see in this?
d.) Do you have a preference for roleplay medium (ie YIM, PMs, Threads, AIM, etc etc.)

Anyways, onto what I'm currently craving...which I'm going to post after this post.

Currently craving some combination of Kantai Collection/KanColle and Strike Witches with some slight harem elements...or hell, I'd take either a Kantai Collection/KanColle or Strike Witches roleplay. I've just got an idea at the moment that combines KanColle and Strike Witches at the moment since they both have some rather similar themes (Cute Girls fighting in the military against aliens from who the fuck knows where and using sorta magic powered super suits based around WW2[Ships with Kancolle and Airplanes and Tanks for Strike Witches.])

Currently looking for something with Sophitia Alexandra from Soul Calibur or Tsunade from Naruto. I've got a few loose ideas at the moment, but nothing too solid.

If anyone is interested, I do have an idea involving a sort of Wreck-it Ralph scenario where all fictional worlds are connected to a sorta of nexus dimension where they can meet, interact, and live, among other things. The basic idea is a slice-of-life where a character of mine from a book I'm writing lives in the nexus dimension and his interactions with various characters from fictional universes. The involved characters would be up to what my partner knows, but would like to keep it to Anime/Manga and Video Games.

Still craving KanColle and Strike Witches if anyone is interested.

These are some female characters I'd like a perspective partner to play against a character of mine. Odds are I'd play a character of my own creation or, if you can convince me, a male character like Ganondorf, Bowser, Solid Snake, or Lelouche vi Britania. I've got quite a few ideas in mind for each character below, all you have to do is ask.

I'll likely be updating this list over time.

Sophitia Alexandra
Tsunade
Champion Cynthia/Shirona
Masane Amaha and/or her Witchblade forme
Haku Yowane
T-Elos
Real-XXIII's Dark Skinned Girl and Blonde Girl
Tsuda Nanafushi's Hyougintou/Suigentou and Souseiseki
Erza Scarlet

First hand sexual education
A ditzy single mother decides to teach her 18-year-old daughter about sex and whatnot after finding out she has a boyfriend.

Anubis and his Harem
The Egyptian God Anubis enjoys a night with his harem of catgirls after a long day of godly duties.

The Milf Harem
After moving into a new gated neighborhood when he inheritted his grandfather's fortune, a young man quickly finds himself the attention of the local housewives and MILFs and their insatiable libidos.

The Superheroine's Lover
Superheroine Form
A young man has been dating a very beautiful single mother for a while now. One night, he is ambushed by some monsters only to be saved by a new heroine. Before the heroine can get away though, he quickly figures out that she is in fact his girlfriend, thanks to her beauty mark. Now he's embroiled in her life as a hero, even becoming a target for villains and rivals.

Fallout Plots and what not

I'm still interested in most things above, but here are some Fallout Plots I'm currently interest in.

Vault 120
One of Vault-Tec's more...dickish social experiment Vaults. The main cusp of the experiment is to create an eternally loyal army that'll obey the whims of a commander without question. As such, after the vault door is closed, a random dweller is chosen to be the Overseer and is given a red pill to swallow. The Red Pill is a genetic modifier, enhancing the Overseer to near super human levels. Meanwhile, the remaining dwellers are given a Blue Pill; as with the Red Pill, the Blue Pill makes them docile and loyal to the Overseer's whims. What happens when a perverted young man becomes Overseer?

The Keys to the Richest Vault and The Bad Luck that Follows Them
An Old Wanderer has just finished wiping out a slaver encampment with his pet Deathclaw and Robot when they find something interesting the slaver boss' store: a small group of young women. The Old Man decides to leave them to fend for themselves before changing his mind when they tell him something fantastical. They are the keys to opening a Vault that could make him the most powerful man in the world. He decides to take them in so that he could gain the riches for himself. It quickly becomes clear after beginning their cross-continent journey that the girls are cursed or bring bad luck and he can't even ditch them as the curse seems to be transfered to him.
Note: This is one of the few plots in which I'll play an older character. Also, I was thinking for the Smut-Plot ratio to be about 50:50 to 60:40 as The Old Man demands their bodies as payment. Also also, I would like to do something with the Deathclaw at some point, hopefully consensual.

Mesmetron Fun
While scavaging through the ruins of some prewar research facility, a man finds himself an upgraded version of the Mesmetron. Instead of the hypnotizing effect being temporary, it's now permanent. That's basically the entire idea so far. I was thinking he could use it for some sexy shenanigans or actually become a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom