Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sanctuary - Fantasy RP, MxF, Looking for Adventurer F, or Diabolical F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corybantic

Super-Earth
Hi everyone!

After browsing the various ladies' request threads, the below idea has presented itself to me, and now with much fanfare, I offer it to you for your consideration.

Sanctuary.

YC, an accomplished soldier demon huntress or other adventurer has just escaped an encounter with a nightmarish beast. Perhaps you dealt it a deathblow, but at the cost of many grievous wounds. Perhaps you walked into an ambush, but your desperate, adrenaline fuelled senses seized the slimmest chance to flee, and somewhere behind you, that *thing* has your scent. But whatever the cause, the current situation is the same. You are deep in the forest, in dire need.

But up ahead is a wall. Solid stone walls to shelter behind. Ivy and moss covered stone walls that encircle an abbey, home to perhaps a score of habit-wearing Sisters and their elderly abbot. To what God they pray doesn't matter to you right now, if they will lend you their aid. And welcome you they do, offering sanctuary and their healing salves and tinctures.

But all is not what it seems.

The nuns caution that their remedies are potent in healing, but also have the oddest side effects. Waking dreams and dreams of being awake have been known to happen, but your condition is such that you don't have a choice but to accept. And true to their word, you dream that night that you are awake, lying in your bed. You try to move, but cannot, a pressure on your arms and chest prevent you. You try to scream, and would have sworn that you were, but no sound reaches your ears. Eventually you stop trying to move and accept the dream.

The next morning, knowing, concerned faces greet you, telling how they heard you scream in your sleep last night.

During the day you feel the sense of a presence, an evil presence. Is it the monster? Has it found you? Is this the waking dreams? You can't tell sometimes, smelling spring blossoms this late in the autumn, seeing hallways twist unnaturally, and you thought for a minute that that young novice was sharing a very un-chaste embrace with the kindly, old Abbot.

And that night the dream came again.

**EDIT**

Am now interested in the above, but with the roles swapped. You are the Abbess with a dark secret, and I am the wounded, desperate hero seeking healing and sanctuary, and plagued by the mysterious visions and sleep paralysis.

PM me if you would like to know more!

I RP via PM mostly, am open to discussing including most kinks into the play, and hey, even if this stirs an idea in your mind, hit me up and let me know.

RE: Sanctuary - Fantasy RP, M looking for F *Edit 12/13- Added role reversal option*

Gotta stay high, all the time, to keep from missing you.

RE: Sanctuary - Fantasy RP, M looking for F *Edit 12/13- Added role reversal option*

...And when I feel a bit naughy
I run it up the flagpole and see
who salutes (but no one ever does)

:idea:

Everyone I meet they wants to walk with gritted teeth,
but I just stand by and I wait my time
They say you've gotta toe the line they want the water not wine
But when I see the signs I jump on that lightning bolt.

Yeah, I know this street and I own this crowd
and my only companion is a lightning cloud
I seem real nice and easy to trust
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust
'gonna lead you on a path to self destruct
on this crazy train that I conduct

I can't believe that I got red hands I'm colour blind
Don't put the blame on me child, the damn thing gone wild

Dance, jump on it
If you're sexy, then flaunt it
Ifor you're freaky, then own it.
Don't think about it come show me.