Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RolePlay search

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseRed

Meteorite
Needing some entertainment to pass a long day at work. Send a PM titled with what ever kind of Pairing you want to play.

I won't even begin to call myself a advanced writer, often enough I will catch plenty of grammar and spelling errors. I do try to develop my writing skills so I am not afraid to match your wall of text but that said, I can only pull so much shit out of the air if you give me a singular, dry, half ass sentience.

EXAMPLE. If you had sent me:
I shot the dog.

My initial reaction would be: WHY the FUCK did you shoot the dog!?! Was is looking viscous, IN what way was this possibly 2 week old puppy Vicious ? Was it foaming out the mouth bulging red eyed sick? Did it Grow Fucking fangs and demonic horns? Was there hell fire shooting out it ass?
Another good question would also lead. Are you that terrified of crippled, Old Boy Blue that you defecated yourself, so clearly the only justifiable action you could take was erase the only witness in the room?

Future partners, if I failed to scared you away yet. I am very interested in Fantasy, Horror and Modern settings. Romance and Smut is the tooth aching sweet frosting so even a little savory bite of plot goes along way. I'm a fully grown responsible adult needing to regularly work and pay bills so I won't be on all the time. However, I promise to respond to all post and messages in a reasonable fashion. That said being the oldest of 3 girls and 2nd child of 4 siblings. I can tell you getting hot with family is not my cup of tea. But, with your family yeah I could work that. I lived in a home where every body had a job is some kind of medical field. Just to have it out here, without an Iron stomach at the dinner table I would have gone hungry every night. It just would take a lot for me to say yuck to anything now so do your worst or best, But i'm not playing in any body fluids or mess.

Another thing I don't play pre-meditated RPCs well at all, fandom plots are a no go.

Save for parings... ehhh
maybe adding a few as well..

Classics:
Girl x [Monster/Demon/Vampire/ any Abomination or none human you can think of pretty much]
Princess X YC
Female Warrior x [any]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom