Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Virtual VS Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
please PM me if interested!

This is an idea I have been craving for a bit now. It stars a Brother and Sister that don't ever get along. They have bed rooms side By side and they fight non stop. However both have recently started to play an Online game. An MMO and Neither knows the other plays this Game. They meet in a bar and get along. They become Friends not knowing who the person behind the screen is.

This Idea will explore 2 Sides of there relationship. From real life treating each other like shit. Then Escaping online to the one person alive that loves and understands them. In virtual world they are dating they cuddle and have sex. The Eventual key moment will be when they agree to meet on Webcam. I picture a scene where the cam turns on and they both start screaming. The father down stairs yells up Both of you SHUT UP!

To spice it up we could add some side Chars. The sisters Best Friend she HATES the brother. But in Game there like Best Friends. Maybe even had a 3 some with him and the sister.

I'd definitely be down for this, what style of RP do you prefer? I have an account with most major messaging services, or we could do play by post. I'd be playing the brother, this seems like it has the potential for some really interesting character development over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom