Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prisoner Station (Cold Chaos X Winx)

The creature made low clicking noises with it's tongue. It kept looking at the girls with it's curious gaze. The gas it was spewing at filled the room, entering sinuses of the two prisoners. The warden speaks to a group of unseen people on his side of the mirror. "From what we've studied of the creature. It's gas seems to have a sort of aphrodisiac effect on other races that smell it. The victim's begin to hallucinate, as they feel aroused by it. Our hope is to sell it to you as a new kind of non lethal weapon, as well as selling the test subjects into slavery."

Kass placed her hand over her mouth as the gas entered the room. It stunk worse than the animals stables.
To Coral it smelt like the toxic waist back home so she was use to it since she lived next door to it.

It had some kind of reverse effect on Kass as she saw a pirot guessing it was her father she slapped him and walked off.
Coral saw her lover who was in the next prision as she let the robe drop hugging the creature. "I am sorry Roja I failed you I lost it", She whispered down his ear her naked body pressed against his as some tears rolled down his back.

Back
Top Bottom