Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sleeping with a friend (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilaar33

Meteorite
This is going to be my first request thread here, so I'll try and offer a bit of info on me.

I have a life. In the real world, I'm married, I have a full time job, and I attend school. Time is sometimes at a premium for me, yet I often find myself with a couple quiet nights each week. It's not a stretch for me to devote at least one of those to rapid-fire posting, and that's my ideal setup. I'd be happiest finding someone who is content to exchange posts for a few hours at a time, but I'll settle for a post per day. Anything less than that, and I'm sorry - I'll probably lose interest. I can play by email or messenger. I don't really have a preference, and I might even consider a forum roleplay.

I would be happiest with a writing partner who isn't adverse to sharing OOC banter from time to time. I'm happy where I'm at in life, and I'm not looking for an internet girlfriend. Still, I'd like it if we're able to communicate well enough to brainstorm together. Most of the things I come up with are a result of the day-to-day life I'm leading, so it's helpful if I can share that. I'd feel even better if my partner was in the same boat. This kind of writing is very personal for me, and I don't want to feel like I'm corresponding with a robot that wants to get off and disappear.

I don't really have any fetishes. I like traditional gender roles. That's not to say I can't appreciate a strong woman who wants to take charge on occasion. All the same, to be someone's hero or protector -- even on a relatively minute level -- speaks to something in me. I like dark stories. I love dark settings. D/s isn't my thing, yet the idea that someone might become my most prized possession is an exhilarating prospect. If that made sense to you, we should talk.

There are things I like, but I'm not going to reduce myself to a list of sexual acts. If anything above has your creative juices flowing, send me a PM. I'd love to talk with you. While I'm happy to put forth some ideas, these are more for the sake of giving a purer insight to who I am. I'd much rather develop an idea with a potential partner than try to shoehorn someone into my own ideas.

Still... This'll be where I stash my ideas going forward.

Sleeping With A Friend
This is pretty straightforward. There's someone I work with that I get on really well with. She's single. We're close. There's sexual tension, and though we've never done anything there have been several occasions where things got close enough that it was both terrifying and exhilarating. Each time we're out as a group and it's time for me to leave for the evening, I can't help thinking about what it might be like if she jumped in the car with me. What if I were the kind of asshole that seems to be so rampant in the world? In some other reality, I can see myself jumping at this opportunity, and even my most rational side struggles with the idea that this kind of a connection is meaningful beyond the simple and self-imposed conventions of monogamy. I'll never act on it, but damn...

I'm rambling, but the idea is straightforward enough. If the drama, passion, and emotion behind this spiel is at all enticing to you, give me a shout. I'm more than willing to be flexible, and I can assure you that there's something powerful in me for this young woman. I'd love to get it out somehow, and I'm certainly not about to act on it in the real world.

This is a work in progress, and I'll add more ideas. For now, however, please PM me if you're at all interested.[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom