Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Fandom Roleplay Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiMarzipan

Meteorite
I am seeking partners who enjoy oc X Cannon roleplays!
If you don't know what that is:
We both choose a character from a fandom and pair our oc up with them.
Material will be extremely NSFW

Fandoms I am in: Currently I am craving Haikyuu!! And overwatch

I have a ton of other fandoms so don't be shy.
For example:
Tokyo ghoul ****
Gangsta***
Full metal alchemist Brotherhood**
Sengoku basara ****
Food wars (shoukugeki)
Bleach**
Naruto**
Devil may cry 3**
Gekkan nozaki-kun *
Death note *
Black Butler (kuroshitsuji)
Blue Exorcist ***

I have watched over 100 titles of anime.

Paragraph or dialog form?: Paragraph! I can do anywhere from pages or half pages. It depends on how much there is to write.

Grammar/Line requirements: Everyone makes mistakes, and I usually don't catch them until the third time reading, but otherwise I am looking for someone who knows how to accurately describe what is going on and as for line requirements, paragraphs.

Short-term or long term?: I hope for long term. You never know what the future might hold and I understand that. It could be anywhere from a week to 20 years. You never know.

Genres I roleplay: Romance, action, drama, sexually explicit material.

My ships: I only do oc(fem)x cannon. I have and will do poly relationships.

OCs clicks with: My OC can be modified to fit the story and or character, but she usually stays the same look wise.

I cannot: Not much phases me, but I am not a fan of serious bdsm or rape. Also I realized drawn out gore details that include self mutilation bothers me.

As my partner, a person would have to: Be above the age of 18 because my material is going to get really mature, be a friend, not criticize every little thing I do wrong, be open minded, plot with me. Also. If you want to roleplay with me and decide we don't fit please don't ignore me or drop the roleplay without an explanation.

Extra details: If you have anything you want to talk to me about just say it. I'm open minded and willing to negotiate. I have done yaoi in the past as long as I get my own pairing. Also, we should introduce ourselves and talk before getting down to the roleplay. One last thing. If you can't reply because of issues regarding schooling or having a bad day just let me know.

Please contact:
I prefer skype because communication is quick and easy.

Email: blankstareofdoom@hotmail.com

Skype: DiMarzipan (if you add me, please send me a message stating you want to roleplay.)

Blue moon: if you send me a message I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. I'm still relatively unfamiliar with this site...

Also, if you are not interested please do not just drop me without saying something first. Even if it's just a farewell.

I usually write 3 to 5 sentences but I am very familiar with almost all of the anime you listed. Message me if you would be interested in working with me.

Junior. said:
I usually write 3 to 5 sentences but I am very familiar with almost all of the anime you listed. Message me if you would be interested in working with me.

I haven't done a roleplay with such little writing in a long while so I'm not so sure if it will catch my attention. But thank you for your offer! I highly appreciate it!

DiMarzipan said:
That would be fine. Do you have a prefered method of contact and do you have a plot idea?

I can either go through messages on here or skype, as you have listed. My name on Skype is FluxArmageddon. I would be willing to work up a plot with you as I want to make up something we both would really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom