Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Make A Harem

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello and thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my request thread. I love harem scenarios. I often watch a bunch of harem anime, it's kind of a guilty pleasure, and I'd like to play out some roleplays based on some ideas that come to mind.

Before I get started, I'd like to go over my rules first.
1. I'm a straight male, so I'd like a female partner.
2. I don't mind a few spelling errors, but if I can't understand what you've sent me, I won't be able to respond.
3. I prefer to roleplay through PM, emails, and threads, in that order of preference. No IMs, I lose track of those too quickly.
4. I normally type around 1-3 paragraphs, I'd like for you to try and give me a similar amount to work with.
5. I'm sometimes busy with work and personal events, so I won't be able to respond all the time, but I'll try to get to you as soon as I can. I try not to go past two days without responding. If I have to be gone for longer, I'll let you know.
6. I like to use anime pics to describe my characters. If you'd rather have something else, let me know and I'll try to provide something you prefer.

Kinks: For a full list of my kinks, please refer to my F-List.
Likes: Harems, older women, NTR/Cheating scenarios, roughs sex, messy sex, large breasts, cosplay
Dislikes: Scat, watersports, vomit, vore, death, hardcore BDSM, bestiality, large age gaps, yaoi

Ideas:
Highschool Harem: It's pretty much your typical highschool harem, the kind you'd see in anime all the time. Various girls have feelings for one boy, and they pretty much compete for his affections. Since this would be a smuttier story, the girls would try to seduce him, appealing to his fetishes to try and win him over. You'd be playing various girls, following the different tropes you'd see in a typical harem; tsundere childhood friend, underclassman that looks up to him, pompous rich girl that has a crush on him, ect.
Bonus: If you'd like, we could add an additional genre to this story, maybe sci-fi or fantasy.
Double Bonus: If you'd like, you could also play girls from various fandoms that fit the trope you're playing. (example: Houki Shinonono from Infinite Stratos for the tsundere)

Rural Harem: A young man is sent to live with some relatives in a rural town. It's a small mountain village, the kind where everyone knows each other, far away from the big city. As the young man spends time in the village, he notices that there's a lot of attractive women in this village, many of them single. Before long, he realizes that there's a certain tradition in this village, where a chosen male is selected to impregnate every woman in the village, and the young man was the chosen male.

Apartment Harem: Taking over for a sick relative, a young man becomes the landlord of an apartment complex. It's a pretty simple job, make sure everything works, be friendly to the attendants, and make sure everyone pays their rent. There are quite a few women living in this complex, and he's noticed that they've been eyeing him. Teenage girls, horny housewives, sexually frustrated businesswomen, and many more. He soon starts to enjoy his new job a bit more.

Legendary Hero: In a land of fantasy, a demon king has taken over most of the kingdom. Humans live in fear as village after village gets attacked. Men are slaughtered, women are raped and kidnapped to breed more demons, and children are enslaved. As all hope is seemingly lost, there is a prophecy of a legendary hero that will come and save the land. The hero finally appears, and he begins to cleanse the land of these horrible monsters. I will be playing the hero, and you will be playing the various women that soon join his party. Maybe and elven mage, a human rouge, a dark elf mage, a warrior who's a former princess, whatever comes to mind. Maybe the daughter of the demon king joins the party. All of these women admire this man, and they are more than willing to give themselves to him, helping pleasure his many desires.

Canon Harem: This would revolve around a young man suddenly gaining the ability to produce a harem of girls from various video games and anime. Maybe he gets a device that summons him, or he gains the power to travel dimensions, or maybe he simply gains the powers of a god to summon them to him. Whatever the reason is, he begins to produce a harem with these girls, all of them willing to do whatever he wishes. These girls could either be willing from the start, or he could ravage them until they are broken.

I'll be adding more ideas when they come to mind. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in my ideas or if you have one of your own. I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom