Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinkapalooza for Lit Dom/me

Status
Not open for further replies.

BothsAndNeithers

Planetoid
WELCOME!

I'm not new to roleplaying, but I am new to Blue Moon, and I'm super excited to be here!

You'll often see me cheerfully playing men, women, tops, bottoms, and everything in between, but to start off the fun this request thread is seeking
dominant men or women to play opposite my submissive woman.

(I'm not opposed to playing male characters, that just isn't the thing for this request board. I'm also not opposed to writing with partners or partners' characters who operate outside the binary, but I rarely see that done in a thoughtful, non-fetishizing way, which it would have to be for me to be comfortable with it.)

My plot requests are all tied to kink and BDSM in some way, and they do tend to fall on the smuttier side, but don't let it fool you: I write complex, clever characters and love to play opposite partners who do the same - I'm uninterested in stories that involve black and white morality or frequent Tab A - Tab B sex. I like seeing how characters in weird situations connect and making space for my partners and I to explore what makes our characters tick. I'm not terribly picky, but I do prefer partners that write effectively, post more than once a week, and post enough to keep the plot moving - no word count or anything, but a decent chunk so there's room for things to happen, feelings to process, etc.

ELEMENTS I CONSISTENTLY ENJOY IN RP:[/color]]--> Bondage. Both just being tied up and controlling bodily autonomy more broadly.
--> Inclusion of the arts.
--> Elements of training and discipline. I'm less interested in the story of how someone sexually assaults a young woman than the story of how they mold her to be perfect for them.
--> Relationship. I don't necessarily mean that the characters are partners at the beginning of the story or that they ever get there, but an acknowledgement that they are both actual people navigating the world together - even in opposition to each other - is important.
--> Specific kinks. If you're curious about specifics, please visit my F-list - it has information about kinks as well as more roleplay preferences. If we have lots of faves and yeses in common, let's roll - if you're curious about something, ask! :)

PLOT SNAPSHOTS AND POSSIBILITIES:[/color]]--> Paying Your Dues. MC wants to get to the top at work/school. YC can help her get there...if she's willing to get to the bottom at home.
--> Burden of Proof. Owning certain kinds of people is now legal, and being someone who works in a processing center for slaves is a lucrative job. The best way to prove that you can handle it? Train a slave of your very own to perfection. That's where MC comes in.
--> Personal Trainer. I've never gotten to play this plot, but I've always been intrigued by it. MC has treated herself to a sleep-away spa that's supposed to help you jump-start a life of healthy diet and exercise to help you meet your fitness goals. What she doesn't know is that the trainer, YC, uses some highly unorthodox methods to get results. (I'm intrigued by the idea of forced exercise, using bondage to increase flexibility, etc.)
--> The Art in You. MC is flat broke, and has no idea where she'll stay for the summer, much less how she'll pay for her last year of school. It seems too good to be true when YC offers to pay her well in exchange for joining them in the mountains and serving as a muse for their art. Of course, that's because MC doesn't know just how draining that art will be. (Maybe it's a film project about training someone. Maybe it's paintings that require the model to be in a difficult position. Who knows?)

If these plots seem interesting to you, or you think you might have something of interest to me - or, heck, if you notice we have overlapping interests and want to build a plot around them - shoot me a PM or comment on this thread. (It's helpful if you have things to add to a plot you like, or a list of elements you'd like us to work around.) I'm fairly active, particularly right now since it's a slow time at work, and would love to get some games rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom