Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cradle to Hammock (Alina and Wolvenrogue)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
It was a cold snowy night as Rex waited on the bench for the last bus. He had spent the last two hours closing the books before closing the store up for the holiday. As he waited on the bench facing the park beneath the street lamp he saw her a great distance away, slowly emerging from the park her beautiful red hair wrapped in a a white silk scarf that barely rivaled her pale white skin. Her green eyes shown like emeralds in here tear stained face. She was the image of beauty to him and he made up his mind that moment he would have her for his own. As she reached the opposite side of the street, their eyes met. His steel blue surrounded by silver beard and sandy hair, hers emeralds wrapped in rubies. Though she tried to look away, his commanding gaze held her eyes and if they were frozen in place.

He saw the bus approaching and called out to her "Here! Now!, and patted the bench beside him. The young woman may as well have been on a leash.

wolvenrogue said:
It was a cold snowy night as Rex waited on the bench for the last bus. He had spent the last two hours closing the books before closing the store up for the holiday. As he waited on the bench facing the park beneath the street lamp he saw her a great distance away, slowly emerging from the park her beautiful red hair wrapped in a a white silk scarf that barely rivaled her pale white skin. Her green eyes shown like emeralds in here tear stained face. She was the image of beauty to him and he made up his mind that moment he would have her for his own. As she reached the opposite side of the street, their eyes met. His steel blue surrounded by silver beard and sandy hair, hers emeralds wrapped in rubies. Though she tried to look away, his commanding gaze held her eyes and if they were frozen in place.

He saw the bus approaching and called out to her "Here! Now!, and patted the bench beside him. The young woman may as well have been on a leash.

Lina left the library so upset that all thoughts seemed to evaporate from her mind, leaving behind only strange dizziness. Her head felt light and quiet tears dripped on her cheeks. She almost sleep-walked thru the park, until her eyes met the steely gaze of the man sitting on the bench. Then, after a few eerie moments of staring in that man's eyes, she heard his voice. That waked her. Without pondering, she hurried to the bench and stood in front of him. She suddenly felt the cold penetrating thru her white pantyhose. Her body shivered.

As the bus approached, he stood beside her. "that's a good girl, it will be alright, we are going to ride the bus." as the bus door opened, he waited while she got on ahead of him. The bus was empty and he found a seat halfway back, and pulled her down next to her. "tell me what happened. " he said in a gentle but firm reassuring voice. Her dress was short and rode up as she sat down. He placed his huge right hand high on her thigh and held it there until her skin began to warm beneath it. When she remained silent, he reminded her "Tell me what happened" This time his voice was much firmer but still calm and his hand tightened on her thigh slightly.

The bus had started off down the snowy street as he listened. His hand slowly slid higher up her thigh. He was not tentative but very sure. he was testing her compliance.

Her feet were freezing. Her knees felt cold too. But the skin on her thigh, where this big man rested his hand, was burning. "I lost my job today" she said with a low trembling voice. And paused, with an absurd smile on her bitten lips. She realized how silly she must have looked and sounded, and tried to regather herself. Her voice cleared, as she told him in a few words about the library and the unexpected lay off. While she talked, instinctively, she moved her right leg, wanting to cross it over the left one. But she stopped in time. His hand was still there, up on her thigh. She had to keep her legs still, for him.

Sensing her desire to cross her legs, he moves his hand to the opposite thigh and pushes firmly, moving her thighs wide apart. The more she resists the further she pushes until she relents and lets her thighs spread wide he slide his hand up until his thumb lighs along her slit barely covered by her pantihose. "this is the last time you will wear panti hose" he says firmly.

the heat from her pussy is intense and the thin material damp. "That is very nice" he tells her softly. she can see the driver watching them in the mirror. He wonders how she will handle the situation.

wolvenrogue said:
Sensing her desire to cross her legs, he moves his hand to the opposite thigh and pushes firmly, moving her thighs wide apart. The more she resists the further she pushes until she relents and lets her thighs spread wide he slide his hand up until his thumb lighs along her slit barely covered by her pantihose. "this is the last time you will wear panti hose" he says firmly.

the heat from her pussy is intense and the thin material damp. "That is very nice" he tells her softly. she can see the driver watching them in the mirror. He wonders how she will handle the situation.

She seems to have no time to think. Since she found herself standing by the bench, and then following this imposing man, who could well be his father's age or older, up in the bus, she couldn't think straight. Her mind was hazy. Her legs resisted his hand at fist not because she decided to resist, but because she didnt understand what was happening. But now she knew. He wanted her to be exposed. The burning sensation from her upper thigh went on between her legs. She felt moist. Could he feel her scent? she wondered, terrified. She looked at his large, heavy hand and her eyes remeined glued to the top of his hand.

He grabbed a handful of the white hose and pulled sharply. the thin material yielded and tore away. the sound drawing the driver's attention. He brought the thin material to his nose. " MMMMMM someone is excited" He looked down at her exposed pussy that will need shaving when we reach home. You are a natural redhead I see." he said it loud enough for the driver to hear. "we are almost home" he told her.

She was paralyzed for a few seconds. Then she covered herself with her skirt, and looked towards the driver, mortified. Her face burning red. She wanted to protest, say something to this strange man, who seemed to treat her like his own private toy. 'This is not what i thought..' the words formed in her mind, but didnt make any sense. She bites her lips. 'I thought you are a gentleman' - she talked to him in her head. 'I'm not a whore...to treat me like this'. But as she thought that phrase, she became even more aroused. She felt a drop of her wetness sliding down her thigh. She crossed her legs, desperate. The bus will stop soon, and she doesnt have a clue what to do.

"I won't force you, but disobedience wont be tolerated" he said sternly as the bus stopped. "This is our stop" get off and stay with me. They got off the buss and started the 5 block walk to his apartment. The wind whistling over her wet bare pussy beneath the short skirt. he saw her trying to hold down the skirt from blowing in the wind. "Stop that" he said "let it go". when they reached the apartment he opened the door and let her in sending her in ahead of him. as she climbed the stair he slips a finger inside her wetness so that it rubs as she awkwardly climbs the stairs. "You are deliciously wet" , he said.

When they reach the door he lets her in and says sternly. "Remove your clothes, you wont need them here."

Climbing the stairs, she felt his finger there, between her legs. She could even hear the sticky sound made by his finger touching her dripping pussy lips. Or did she imagine that sound? Then, as the door to his apartment closes behind them, she hears his firm voice again. But instead of removing her clothes, as he told her, she looks him straight in the eyes for a moment, and then she kneels in front of him.

"Did you hear me ? are you choosing to disobey yet again?" It must be that you are to cold. I have a solution for that. taking her by the hand, he pulled her to her feet. "follow me now!" he said sternly as he walked across the room and sat in a straight back chair. L"lay across my lap" he said smiling. " Now please" he patted his thigh and waited. watching as she bit her lip.

"Are you going to slap me?" she asked, her voice surprisingly clear, almost defiant. But then her voice lowered and trembled. "You'll spank me..." she whispered. She laid across his lap.

"yes, and you know the reasons why. your bottom wont be cold after this" he lifted the short skirt pulled down the torn stokings and began to paddle her bare ass first left then right getting harder with each stroke. he oved how it began to take on a bright red glow, and her pussy leaked profusely. "are you getting warmer now?"

"Yess.." she moaned. Her head hanging over his thigh. She tries to bury her face in his thigh. Her hands reach for his foot. When he took off his shoes, he got rid of his socks too, so now his feet are bare. Holding on his ankle at first, and then she tires to slides her small hands under his bare sole. She needs to feel his warm sole over her hands.

"now get up and take of your clothes. thn you may lick my feet" but first you must be naked. " he helped her off his lap and then waited for her to comply.

"dont be slow! he warned her your ass could be much warmer"

She undressed in front of him quickly, with shaky hands. Rolled down her ruined pantyhose, then removed her skirt, her jacket, shirt and bra. Folded them carefully and looked around for a place to put them. She put them at one end of the couch. Then she faced him, completely naked, totally exposed for him. A trace of wetness running down her thigh. She kneeled in front of him and bend over, slowly leaning her face on the top of his foot. When her cheek touched the top of his foot, she felt something melting inside her. Her upper thighs muscles and her ass-cheeks tightened. Her eyes filled with tears. She kissed the top of his foot, passionately.

"Lick them dear" , he said gently. after she had worshipped his fee fot a time he said I wish to taste you. get up on the coffee table and put your ass in the air" he helped her into position and then began to passionately lick the necktar from her slit. "I want you to come for me

Up on the table, with her bottom up in the air, she felt the scrape of his beard against her thighs. That gave her goose-bumps. Then his lips touching her wet pussy lips, and his tongue sliding in between. She desperately reached with one hand at her back, but doing so she almost lost her balance. "Please.. pleasee" she moaned. Then, suddenly, as the tip of his tongue flicked over her clitoris, a shaking orgasm made her knees weak. She collapsed over the coffee table, gasping for air. Her legs and bottom would not stop shaking. Her face was again in tears. All the tension accumulated on that horrible day finally burst out. And then she relaxed completely. She tried to stand up, but her knees were still weak. She sat down on the floor and looked up at him with a dreamy smile.

There was a plan behind what the man was doing. He had not been with this girl much more than an hour and he had learned much about her. To begin with, she worked at the library and had recently been let go. It hadn't been voluntary and she either needed the money or liked her job . She was shy or conservative or both.

As he approachd her pretty pink ass he smiled. The aroma that met him, and the clear stick liquid that was running down her thighs confirmed his earlier conclusion in the bus. The girl was ovulating and as likely ato get pregnant as she would ever be. Not only that but she couldn't help herself. She wanted it bad. He licked her with emthusiasm, savoring her mild only slightly tangy taste, and taking time to slowy tease her into a frenzy, that ended just as he had hope in a n almost violent orgasm. releasing her from the troubles she had been facing.

He knew she would want, no need more of what only he could giver her, and he might just give her more than she planned on.

After a few minutes of dreamy stupor, she frowned and then stood up, silently reaching for her clothes. With crisp moves, she put on her bra, skirt, shirt and jacket, leaving the ruined pantyhose hanging on the couch. "Im sorry.." she mumbled, passing by him, stumbling for her shoes. "I shouldnt be here.." she whispered, more for herself than for anybody else, while trying to unlock the door. Either the lock was just turning, without unlocking, or there was another lock on the door. She stood aside and turned to him. "Please, open it!"

"And why on earth woud I want to do that? More over, why would you want me to? Are you seriously go to stand there and tell me you didn't enjoy every minute? If you did, one look at your thighs would prove you a lier. Get out of those clothes and back into my shirt. You will will be staying a while and that shirt suits me well, especially all by itself.

The man was confident and calm. There was no hint of hesitation. He knew exactly what he wanted, and regardless of what anyone else had in mind, he ws going to get his way. He stared at her non chalantly from the sofa. He simply expected she would exactly as he had had requested.

She lets go on the door knob and walks back to the room. "This is not what i do.." she says, sitting opposite from him on the sofa, where her ripped pantyhose were still hanging. She felt that was her little place, for the moment. "You probably think im one of those easy girls, getting taken home by handsome men, just for fun... But im not like that. Im not like this." She looks to him as she speaks, then looks down at the floor, her eyes lingering on his big feet, then back to him, to his steely eyes. "I can date, if i want to.. Im not desperate." Then, after a short pause, the tone of her voice slightly changing: "Why did you take me with you? What did you see in me?"

"Well you might not be desperate yet, but you did enjoy it! don't even bother to lie." He lifted his foot and saaw her eyes follow it as he slipped it between her soaking thighs and up under the skirt. When he reached her pussy , he wiggled his toes and they easily parted her slippery lips finding her heat. Two toes slipped indide, and his big toe pressed against her clit. He moved it slowly, seductively, taunting her, silently daring her to move away. "See you do like it, and you will do what ever I tell you, otherwise there will be consequences. As for the door, it stays locked. " He gave her a wickedly deliscious smile.

She realised that he didnt understand her need to explain herself. Or if he did understand, he didnt care. 'And maybe he is right, after all..' she thought, as his bare foot was sliding under her skirt, up her thighs, where her juices haven't dried up yet. 'Maybe this is what i am, in a way. A craving woman, too much caught in her obsession to always have control over her life.' She was wet again, as wet as before, when she got on all fours for him on the table, offering her bottom to him.
She felt his toes parting her swollen and moist pussy-lips and his big toe pressing her clitoris. She let a long sigh and her voice trembled, as she spoke. "There is someone in my lide, you know.. He loves me, but i kept delaying any serious talks. Im not an easy girl..but i dont want to marry him, at least not yet." She felt his foot moving between her legs again, sending another rush of heat in her belly and chest.
She opened her legs and gently reached for his foot, caressing it with her small hands. She leaned down and kissed his big toe, the one that touched her clitoris. Then she couldnt help it, she held his foot right to her face and licked his sole, a long, slow and passionate lick. "I dont know what I'm doing here.." she said, holding his foot pressed to her breasts. "And i need you to tell me."

He smiled at her question. "Why certainly sweet child. You are here because you need to be. Your body is crying out for you to be here . That is why you are wet, you can't help it and shouldn't resist. Besides, resisting won't bring you happiness anyway. Are you cold? if you are, I will turn up the heat, but you don't need those clothes, they are just in the way. You will see that soon enough, but for now you need to trust me." He withdrew his foot from her. "now take them off, all of them. " His words were calm but firm and with a commanding tone. It was obvious that he expected compliance without discussion. He waited, but only a second or two. When she hadn't yet moved, she felt her skirt tightenaround her waist followed by a quick tug and the sound of tearing fabric. Sudddenly her skirt was gone and laid on the couch in two pieces. "All of them " he repeated calmly , not raising his voice as he gazed at the beautiful skin on her bottom.

Back
Top Bottom