Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King of Fuckers: First Fight (ColdChaos X TwistedNightmare)

Tora had smiled as she had laid there as she had looked at him as she had soon put her head back as she had heard his words as she had soon smirked. She knew she had won as she had soon felt his hand son her foot, one under the bottom the other around her big toe as she had let out a small breath enjoying the feeling as she had heard him moaning as she had smirked as she had moved her free foot against his crotch. "Come on and make your mistress happy" She added

Marcus grunted from his mistress pressing her foot into him. "Uuhh...yes my mistress." He moved his other hand to the foot that hit him, running each finger between her toes. His other hand slid from the top of her foot, to the bottom, his thumb rotating around her heel. His other hand rubbed up and down Tora's ankle, inching upwards to her leg with every pass.

Tora had smirked as she had watched Marcus move his hands as she had closed her eyes and let out a moan as he had moved and massaged her feet and legs as her body arched. Her body begged to be touched right now which would drive him wild.

Marcus moved his arm further up Tora's legs. He could see her pussy getting wet from the feeling. Her moans of pleasure drove him to move even closer up her leg. "Am I doing a good job, mistress?" He asked her gleefully, as she moaned even more.

Tora had nodded her head. "Yes you are doing very well my pet" She said as she had looked at him and smirked as she wondered how much he could take as she had soon sat up as she had taken off her dress. "Continue up until I tell you to stop" She added as she had laid back down her breasts bouncing as she did so

Tora removed her fancy night gown, her naked body full revealed. Marcus unzipped his pants, his hardened cock peeking out from underneath. He went back to his work, feeling up Tora's legs. Moving closer up and up, he made it to her waist. Marcus moved his hands around the side of her legs, his fingers feeling around the sides of her ass. Marcus was hovering right above Tora's pussy, it's juices leaking to the cushions of the couch. "Keep going up, my mistress?"

Back
Top Bottom